PDA

View Full Version : Old Locked Goals on Android

Poetic_Soul
09-10-12, 03:50 PM
I am wondering why do we have locked Goal items for the ovens and Drink Machine in the bakery if we didn't get the goals to unlock them. Is it just to remind us about what IOS/Apple got. Or are we ever going to be able to unlock those recipes.

I am talking about the OLD Valentines and XMAS Goals.

cookietyler
09-10-12, 03:54 PM
I noticed when I was browsing through the Drink Machine recipes that Apple Cider is locked (not referring to the sparkling cider).. Not only that, but from the Olympic goals, we have those decor pieces locked because of a goal also..

kieranyeow
09-11-12, 12:20 AM
I Hope That They Will Re-release Too.
Even Im On IOS.

morgainecakes
09-11-12, 01:39 PM
there are a lot of old goals locked. Truffles molton lava.. I hope they will be unlocked

kieranyeow
09-11-12, 06:54 PM
there are a lot of old goals locked. Truffles molton lava.. I hope they will be unlocked

I Hope My Truffle Chair Will Be Unlock.

jennifercovey420
09-10-15, 09:33 AM
I agree..I think we should have the option to at least buy them with gems..why keep them there in our inventory if we can't have them..?

Bakerling
09-11-15, 10:49 PM
I noticed when I was browsing through the Drink Machine recipes that Apple Cider is locked (not referring to the sparkling cider).. Not only that, but from the Olympic goals, we have those decor pieces locked because of a goal also..

I also have that Apple Cider locked. It seem that goal recipe was expired. Hope these recipes can be unlocked as we pay for the machines not for nothing.

Bakerling
09-11-15, 10:50 PM
Can you imagine you build a machine and after building it then you realise that all the recipes are locked.:confused::confused:

Quote an example like Banner Oven. 3 recipes inside that machine but 2 recipes are locked.

melindag1976
09-17-15, 04:37 PM
Old Goal items are locked for IOS devices too. TL should consider re-releasing those goals along with our regularly released monthly goals for players who power through goals... 2nd chance goals!