PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Chest suggestion

Unregistered
11-23-10, 01:53 PM
Why not make Discovery Chests categorized to give players a better idea of what they'll be getting? Catarories such as Bulidings, Animals, Garden Deco, etc. would be nice. For instance, I know of a player that finally got her Ranch House after 8 Discovery Chests, 5 of which were arches!! I have zero interest in receiving an arch...they're just not my style...but would very much like a Ranch House or Labrador, and I'm simply not will to waste precious gems on something I don't want, especially 5 of them! Hopefully one day, I'll get my Ranch House or another option for a home that's much better than the fugly ones currently being offered. Hell, I'd rather live in a tent!

Unregistered
11-23-10, 03:59 PM
I think you are misunderstanding the purpose of the discovery chests. They do not exist to make your game a better experience.

They exist to make Teamlava money. There's no incentive for you to buy more of them if you get something useful right off the bat. You need to keep dumping money in that hole.

Unregistered
11-24-10, 10:06 AM
I think you are misunderstanding the purpose of the discovery chests. They do not exist to make your game a better experience.

They exist to make Teamlava money. There's no incentive for you to buy more of them if you get something useful right off the bat. You need to keep dumping money in that hole.

Good point, but I don't spend money on gems...I earn them. I refuse to spend ridiculous amounts money for something that's going to make my pretend farm prettier.