PDA

View Full Version : Can you move tiles around floor?

Cindyinglenwood
11-23-10, 12:44 PM
Purchased Mexican tile. Would like to intersperse with other types. Cannot Seem to move them like everything else. Help!

Unregistered
11-24-10, 04:42 AM
Purchased Mexican tile. Would like to intersperse with other types. Cannot Seem to move them like everything else. Help!

I tried several times too but simply couldnt move them, then what I did is replacing them first with other tiles in storage. If there is a way to move, pls let me know too.

Unregistered
11-24-10, 05:23 AM
I tried several times too but simply couldnt move them, then what I did is replacing them first with other tiles in storage. If there is a way to move, pls let me know too.

No, u can't just move them around. You need to overwrite them with ones in storage to redesign. Probably because when u overwrote the default, there is nothing there when u want to move it. And the tap spot can't remain null, or blank. So put an old tile down where the one u want to move is, go to storage, tap where u want new tile, and repeat til u have design u want.

Cheers

Seastripes
11-26-10, 01:36 PM
So, when i buy a tile example the brown one and i wanna change my design and i but the black one and put in on the brown one placement, i still have the brown on my storage or the brown just gone? Thanks

fondos2011
02-11-12, 11:29 AM
So, when i buy a tile example the brown one and i wanna change my design and i but the black one and put in on the brown one placement, i still have the brown on my storage or the brown just gone? Thanks

You still have the brown one on your storage. I think there isn't any form to sell tiless :)