PDA

View Full Version : Blue blob's cousin

yupiyupigumgum
09-10-12, 12:32 AM
Why should TL put blobie on breeding combo list if we can buy them with coins and hatch it 30 seconds later? Is it different or the same as blue blob?

Zamoraksblood
09-10-12, 03:35 AM
It's blue and red
Makes more also

ButterPanda
09-11-12, 05:23 PM
These new monsters look the same as their counterparts but have different name and higher stats. This is why they have longer timers.

bigbux3
09-11-12, 05:24 PM
These new monsters look the same as their counterparts but have different name and higher stats. This is why they have longer timers.

Does this mean you can breed more rare monsters with them?

I personally don't like this new "feature"

And why not make an announcement about this instead of posting in all the threads on the same topic?

tr8on
09-12-12, 06:12 AM
Does this mean you can breed more rare monsters with them?

I personally don't like this new "feature"

And why not make an announcement about this instead of posting in all the threads on the same topic?

Agreed....

bigbux3
09-12-12, 07:25 AM
I'm a bit nervous. I just bred Tree Rex and Sky Turtle and got a 2 day breeding. I just don't want it to turn out to be a common or rare monster when it SHOULD be a Pegasus.

tr8on
09-12-12, 07:31 AM
I'm a bit nervous. I just bred Tree Rex and Sky Turtle and got a 2 day breeding. I just don't want it to turn out to be a common or rare monster when it SHOULD be a Pegasus.

If it's 32 gold to complete... going to be a Mosstrich. Or SHOULD be a Mosstrich lol.

bigbux3
09-12-12, 07:45 AM
If it's 32 gold to complete... going to be a Mosstrich. Or SHOULD be a Mosstrich lol.

It is.