PDA

View Full Version : Almost all items just sold out at once

aamaretto
09-09-12, 05:48 PM
I just spent the past 3 months stocking up my store. I closed shop up and filled up my tables and clothing racks. I finally decided that tonight was the night that I would open up. I logged out, and when I logged back in, about an hour later, I was six million credits richer ... and about 3/4 of my store was empty.

This is really disappointing, and I hope it's a fixable bug. I want my shelves to be stocked, not to have things sitting empty! Please tell me how to restore my items and get the $$ refunded ...

333paddington
09-09-12, 05:54 PM
When you close your door, items will still be selling at a calculated rate. When you opened your door, they went out all at once because they had already sold.

Closing the door does not help at all.

marrrina
09-10-12, 05:22 AM
Closing the door is a player-created work around and not something TL came up with to prevent sales. So it's not a fool-proof method. Sometimes things won't sell, and sometimes they'll sell instantly.

aamaretto
09-10-12, 05:47 AM
I see no reason for it to work one way in one game and one way in another with the exact same mechanics hy the same company. I did the same thing with Restaurant Story and with Bakery Story - several times, in fact - so I can't see why I would know that it wasn't going to work in another of their games. I personally consider this a severe bug, which needs to be fixed one way or another. Either give us the ability to close shop to stock up (which, by the way, was a feature in the baking game I used to play on Facebook) or prevent us from doing it in all TeamLava games. I'm very disappointed.

wwookkyy
11-18-12, 03:09 PM
I?ve got the same problem (only for FS too). Last time all my clothes were gone in 5min :??(
But I noticed something: When I open the door, nothing happen if I wait a few minutes before closing the app?
I don?t know if there is a link^^ but it works every time.
:)

Angiehousley
11-21-12, 08:22 AM
I worked my butt off several days stocking so I could take some time off 4 the holidays and again my stuff was gone n a min. Very disappointing. Pls pls fix this

GloLand
11-21-12, 03:09 PM
This just happened to me, too. I had blocked my store with a table so i could restock after redesigning and switching out all tables but three. I reopened this morning, came back after a couple of hours, and was devastated to find most of my tables and racks empty. i had thousands of clothes and accessories...THOUSANDS. My losses include the over 130,000 pairs of gift shoes! Again, devastated. I'm frantically restocking with quick to produce items, but this will take days...weeks...to fix. So much for participating in the contest! I've blocked my door before, for longer periods of time, and this is the first time this has happened. The only good news out of this is that i got to switch out my last three tables...yeah my 130K+shoes were on one of them.

jhhgbdj
11-21-12, 03:10 PM
Team Lava should fix this.