PDA

View Full Version : Am I alone ??

mareewat
09-09-12, 03:39 PM
Am I the only one who has been on the 'reduced' contract earnings since the beginning of the game ?? I am reading all the complaints about the decrease to earnings and thinking Ha?? I have always been on those prices. No wonder I have been struggling to keep up with my neighbours .... Mind you not sure who should be crankier me for always being on poor earnings or those who just joined me in the poor house...

pinkster73
09-09-12, 04:37 PM
I don't even HAVE home design story.

mareewat
09-09-12, 06:26 PM
I don't even HAVE home design story.

Oh for all the whinging it is a fun game...

pinkster73
09-09-12, 06:55 PM
Oh for all the whinging it is a fun game...

It seems like something i would like. It'll probably come to android in 3 to 6 months.

karelia9
09-09-12, 07:03 PM
No you're not alone. I've been on reduced earnings since the beginning too. I'm definitely jealous of everyone who got the extra cash, but I guess we're all equal now. I wish TeamLava would make up their minds about the money in ALL their games though. All these changes are getting really old!

mareewat
09-10-12, 05:25 PM
No you're not alone. I've been on reduced earnings since the beginning too. I'm definitely jealous of everyone who got the extra cash, but I guess we're all equal now. I wish TeamLava would make up their minds about the money in ALL their games though. All these changes are getting really old!
Thank goodness I was not alone lol...

elle357
09-11-12, 08:00 PM
This game sucks! I bought land after earning 21000 coins which took FOREVER. Next thing I know, it takes all 21000 coins and gives me no land! It now says I need 42000 to expand. When contacted I was told it was a sync problem and restarted game and device. Didn't work! Then also told, " sorry we cannot reinstate coins, etc.". You suck, I'm done playing this stupid time waster!