PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, thank you!

alli1616
09-09-12, 02:43 PM
Thanks TL for making it easier to collect the sparkles from when a neighbor likes my furniture! I was having the hardest time tapping and tapping trying to collect those!

mareewat
09-09-12, 03:13 PM
Me too... One good change but a lot of horrible ones too worse luck.. Sigh

iloveyummie
09-09-12, 03:48 PM
I noticed it too! Yay! :D

silverwind7
09-09-12, 04:02 PM
Oh my gosh I know right?! I would sit and just be poking at my screen fifty billion times trying to find the right spot to collect my sparkles LOL. Now it's just tap, collect, done!

bigbux3
09-09-12, 04:03 PM
Thank you TeamLava!

Now there's a bunch of other bugs to fix... get to it.

alli1616
09-09-12, 05:18 PM
Oh my gosh I know right?! I would sit and just be poking at my screen fifty billion times trying to find the right spot to collect my sparkles LOL. Now it's just tap, collect, done!

Yep! :)

bigbux3
09-09-12, 05:40 PM
My dark wood floors are 1 gem a piece now! How dare you TL! How dare you!

Uh, I noticed this too. I had bought them in advanced to the update when they were still coins. TeamLava is changing everything and it ends up in a wreck.

silverwind7
09-09-12, 05:45 PM
I saw that earlier today.... I wanted to cry TAT I did my living room floor when it still costed coins and I wanted to do another room because it looked sooo good but when I saw it costed 1 gem per tile I was like NOOOOOO!!! MY FAVOURITE FLOOR!! *sigh* update made one single improvement and left us all with 5000 new problems...

yupiyupigumgum
09-10-12, 03:35 AM
I noticed that although it's now easier to collect coins from sparkle, if the sparkle re appeared, the coins amount will decrease.

marrrina
09-10-12, 05:13 AM
I noticed that although it's now easier to collect coins from sparkle, if the sparkle re appeared, the coins amount will decrease.

The sparkles re-appearing has always been a problem. I think that happens when items get liked that are not supposed to get likes... It always happens to my floor speakers/garden path and a few other things.

yupiyupigumgum
09-10-12, 05:07 PM
The sparkles re-appearing has always been a problem. I think that happens when items get liked that are not supposed to get likes... It always happens to my floor speakers/garden path and a few other things.

Oh,I see. Well, that's one thing I don't like about TL games ....always have traps

mattyboo1
09-10-12, 05:13 PM
Thanks before I had to hit the exact spot