PDA

View Full Version : My Theory On Cracking The Code

Pages : [1] 2

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 07:34 AM
I've recently noticed that when you breed certain names, you're more likely to get the diamond... Or maybe I'm just full of {}A couple of my friends have gotten diamonds on their FIRST try, they had both used different breeds,but their dragons have the same name!

sweetstuff525
09-08-12, 07:57 AM
Can you share the names ? So I can try and see if it's true. You can private message me

stormy168
09-08-12, 08:12 AM
yes pleas share :D

chewytwix
09-08-12, 08:41 AM
share with meee! im desperate =)

rayen23
09-08-12, 08:43 AM
Even with me I am desperate too

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 09:31 AM
If you get a diamond from the theory.... Please send feedback! Need more proof!!

Darkstorm2
09-08-12, 09:54 AM
I have tried this many times to no avail. FYI

bigbux3
09-08-12, 10:13 AM
Why does this have to be secretive?

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 10:33 AM
I have tried this many times to no avail. FYI

What names did you use? Maybe you used the wrong names. There are certain names that are more compatible. If you'd like,you can private message me.

auroracon
09-08-12, 12:00 PM
i'd be interested to know your theories on the names, so pm me? :)

though i'm thinking if you are onto something, it won't matter that you don't say what the names are on here, the fact you're asking people to pm you so you can tell them over pm might be enough to get you in trouble. just a thought...

i doubt it though

also, isn't it possible to change names on android? wouldn't that debunk the theory then?

lizardlickfan
09-08-12, 12:16 PM
Btw I gotta diamond using Pisces level 9 Atlantis and Pyro level 10 Eagle. I have tried that name combo in my other account with no luck.

wolf879
09-08-12, 12:53 PM
If you can message me I'd like to test this theory as well

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 12:57 PM

Sure thing! I'll get to you when I have a chance

wolf879
09-08-12, 01:01 PM
Cool cool thanks

bigbux3
09-08-12, 01:45 PM
bigbux3: I don't want team lava removing my thread. My friend's thread got removed when he posted about cracking the code...so I'm trying a secretive approach,yes... But it's so I can post things without getting in trouble

I really don't understand. If you're getting luck breeding multiple Diamond Dragons, how is that bad? The forum is designed for players to share things like this. And discuss game play.

DjrainbowBRAINS
09-08-12, 01:55 PM
I've recently noticed that when you breed certain names, you're more likely to get the diamond... Or maybe I'm just full of ****. A couple of my friends have gotten diamonds on their FIRST try, they had both used different breeds,but their dragons have the same name!

I am terrible with forums in general. Would love to message you in private. I HAVE had several threads deleted due to "cracking the code" and it envolved names and other theories. How do I private you or can you message me??

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 01:59 PM
I am terrible with forums in general. Would love to message you in private. I HAVE had several threads deleted due to "cracking the code" and it envolved names and other theories. How do I private you or can you message me??
I can message you. No big deal!

Shortninja66
09-08-12, 02:18 PM
OMG I Just Got A Diamond DRAGON From This Theory!!!

jackie2006
09-08-12, 02:31 PM
i got 1 diamond from epic serpent/eagle . I would like to try for more diamond on your theory, please message me.

LilMzB4Life
09-08-12, 02:51 PM

I'm game so please pm me so I can test this theory. I play on IPhone 4s and my daughter has it on IPhone 3G although I'm the only one that plays it on there as well.

riitzc
09-08-12, 02:51 PM
Maybe I'm just noob at this but I can't figure out how to send you a PM. Message me?

dalula
09-08-12, 02:54 PM
If you have time please PM me the theory too! I still can't get a diamond :(

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 02:55 PM
Maybe I'm just noob at this but I can't figure out how to send you a PM. Message me?

It's fine,I can PM you

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 02:55 PM
If you have time please PM me the theory too! I still can't get a diamond :(

I'll do that right away:)

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 02:56 PM
i got 1 diamond from epic serpent/eagle . I would like to try for more diamond on your theory, please message me.

yes, of course

LilMzB4Life
09-08-12, 03:04 PM
Please contact me,inbox. I don't want my thread deleted! Thank you! All credit goes to my friends for coming up with the theory.
I just sent you a pm. I hope you got it.

Garellie14
09-08-12, 03:06 PM
Pm me please too??

misteedance
09-08-12, 03:07 PM
Please pm me also I have been trying for the diamond ever since this game came out:(

mattyboo1
09-08-12, 03:09 PM
Oh please everybody but me has one

mammami08
09-08-12, 03:10 PM
I'm game, PM me and i Will test the theory and let you know if it worked...

foxxiegirl
09-08-12, 03:17 PM

Just making an obvo here but the other person other then the OP that says it works here never posted before. ALSO i added them to my friends list then went to visit while the invite is still pending and i see no Diamond.

06hunter
09-08-12, 03:26 PM
I've recently noticed that when you breed certain names, you're more likely to get the diamond... Or maybe I'm just full of {} A couple of my friends have gotten diamonds on their FIRST try, they had both used different breeds,but their dragons have the same name!

Please pm me. I don't have a Diamond yet.

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 03:34 PM
Please pm me. I don't have a Diamond yet.

Okay:)

coolgamegirl27
09-08-12, 03:49 PM
If this theory actually works, dont you think that everyone who has already got the combo for Diamond would be able to breed multiples?

Actually lets put that to the test. Has anyone bred multiple Diamonds from one pairing?

I bred an Infinity last week using the Fairy/Wizard combo on my 4th try. I then bred the same two another 15 times without getting another one.

foxxiegirl
09-08-12, 03:53 PM
If this theory actually works, dont you think that everyone who has already got the combo for Diamond would be able to breed multiples?

Actually lets put that to the test. Has anyone bred multiple Diamonds from one pairing?

I bred an Infinity last week using the Fairy/Wizard combo on my 4th try. I then bred the same two another 15 times without getting another one.
Exactly! When i got my Diamond, unless i was trying for the new Dragon of the week i used the same combo..... I still have 1 Diamond. Also I'd still like to know why a poster here says they got a Diamond with this info yet they have none...not an egg,breeding pair,evolving or in the open.

farrels
09-08-12, 03:53 PM
please pm me too.Thanks

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 03:59 PM
Exactly! When i got my Diamond, unless i was trying for the new Dragon of the week i used the same combo..... I still have 1 Diamond. Also I'd still like to know why a poster here says they got a Diamond with this info yet they have none...not an egg,breeding pair,evolving or in the open.

One of my friends (can't give out storm8ID) used fairy and athletic (her fairy had one of the "good names") and got her diamond on the first try! Then got another on her second try. Inbox me if you want her ID,IF and only IF you don't believe me. She has two diamond dragons from this theory.

88dalejr
09-08-12, 03:59 PM
Please pm me too!!!

muddpie99
09-08-12, 04:06 PM
This theory does work. This account along with another of mine both hatched a Diamond using a specific name combo. Feel free to add my Stormid Muddpie99 to verify.

Last week I laid out a very detailed post with my pairings and results for my accounts. I also laid out the names as well. The post was removed by TL staff for a unknown reason and they will not reply as to why it was removed.

I have began a new cycle of testing and new data will be available that will show concrete proof this works.

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 04:08 PM
Thanks buddy! :D

CyndersTears
09-08-12, 04:17 PM
WHAT NAMES. I tried breeding Firestorm and Serpent, both epic, and i just got another firestorm >.>

addiekinss
09-08-12, 04:20 PM
PM me please? I've been trying for weeks to get a diamond, with no success!

auroracon
09-08-12, 04:22 PM
I don't understand, are any of you guys getting a PM from this person with the names? I asked like 3 different times and still haven't gotten a message from them....

wolf879
09-08-12, 04:25 PM
Question for those who say it works I only have one of the names did you use both names or just one?

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 04:28 PM
Question for those who say it works I only have one of the names did you use both names or just one?

Both names work definitely, by you can use just one and still get diamond.

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 04:30 PM
I don't understand, are any of you guys getting a PM from this person with the names? I asked like 3 different times and still haven't gotten a message from them....

I am sooo sorry! It's hard to keep track of all f you:( I'll send you a message now!

wolf879
09-08-12, 04:31 PM
So just using one of the names should work still then you don't need to have both names

06hunter
09-08-12, 04:34 PM
Okay:)

Thank you! I will let you know.

ma656prw
09-08-12, 04:38 PM
Sent u a pm... Send me one please I'll try it out... Ive been trying for a diamond for over a month.. Have everything except diamonds..

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 04:46 PM
So just using one of the names should work still then you don't need to have both names

Yes! It's fine. The "C" word one works best. (not going to give out the name to protect my thread.)

wolf879
09-08-12, 04:48 PM
I understand lol and that's good cuz that's the one I have

06hunter
09-08-12, 04:51 PM
I've recently noticed that when you breed certain names, you're more likely to get the diamond... Or maybe I'm just full of {}A couple of my friends have gotten diamonds on their FIRST try, they had both used different breeds,but their dragons have the same name!
What level should they be?

sweetstuff525
09-08-12, 05:01 PM
I understand lol and that's good cuz that's the one I have

Ugh I don't have any of those names... Hey maybe that's why I don't have a diamond .... I probably sold one with those names when hatching others

rusticjess
09-08-12, 05:02 PM
Ok so I have the ability to change dragon names in my game....I have no idea if that would still work for me

auroracon
09-08-12, 05:10 PM
so i have one of the names, but it's a fruitful... now im wondering if i accidentally sold a dragon with the other name :( i've got two corals in the nest right now, maybe one of them will have it. since thats still 4 colors so could potentially produce a diamond..

wolf879
09-08-12, 05:12 PM
Mine that has one of the names is a fruitful as well and imma try to use my athletic with it when I have the chance to see of that works

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 05:27 PM
What level should they be?

Level does NOT matter... If you think it does,then level it high.

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 05:28 PM
Mine that has one of the names is a fruitful as well and imma try to use my athletic with it when I have the chance to see of that works

it should! Breed doesn't matter either:) good luck!

06hunter
09-08-12, 05:29 PM
Level does NOT matter... If you think it does,then level it high.

Thanks!

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 05:29 PM
Ugh I don't have any of those names... Hey maybe that's why I don't have a diamond .... I probably sold one with those names when hatching others

Maybe! Try hatching one with one of the two names:) hope you get one!

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 05:31 PM
Ok so I have the ability to change dragon names in my game....I have no idea if that would still work for me
That can't be possible. I don't have that ability,so no other device should either. What device do you have?

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 05:33 PM
so i have one of the names, but it's a fruitful... now im wondering if i accidentally sold a dragon with the other name :( i've got two corals in the nest right now, maybe one of them will have it. since thats still 4 colors so could potentially produce a diamond..
Use the fruitful! You technically need only one name... PM if you're confused!

ma656prw
09-08-12, 05:35 PM
Can u pm me the names I need.. I really want a diamond...

rusticjess
09-08-12, 05:36 PM
That can't be possible. I don't have that ability,so no other device should either. What device do you have?

I have an android. and yes, I CAN re name my dragons. I've re named all the ones I have

venturai
Come on, get outta here, this can't be right. Really, the name matters??!

foxxiegirl
Andriod users can change the names........ I know this for fact because my husband has one, and i started an acct for him as a joke because he thought the game was silly . Also just fyi it's been posted by admins!

carijonas
09-08-12, 05:37 PM
Haha I was looking all over for the thread where the names were listed ... It was so beautifully done ! Now i know I'm not completely crazy ! Well if anyone would like to message me the names .. I've never done that before it would be awesome !

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 05:45 PM
Andriod users can change the names........ I know this for fact because my husband has one, and i started an acct for him as a joke because he thought the game was silly . Also just fyi it's been posted by admins!

Wow! That's crazy:/ then I guess it can't work or android.

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 05:46 PM
Haha I was looking all over for the thread where the names were listed ... It was so beautifully done ! Now i know I'm not completely crazy ! Well if anyone would like to message me the names .. I've never done that before it would be awesome !
Instant message me! I started the thread:P

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 05:47 PM
Come on, get outta here, this can't be right. Really, the name matters??!

Yeeeup...it's true.

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 05:48 PM
I have an android. and yes, I CAN re name my dragons. I've re named all the ones I have
Well dang! That's strange... Mine doesn't:/ you have android?:o

rusticjess
09-08-12, 05:49 PM
I will still try by re naming my scorpion, firestorm, eagle, and island to the appropriate names and test if it may still work. perhaps the dragon doesn't need to be hatch with the name and just needs to be listed with the mane

foxxiegirl
09-08-12, 05:49 PM
Well dang! That's strange... Mine doesn't:/ you have android?:o

I do believe that was just said.....in the quote!

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 05:59 PM
I will still try by re naming my scorpion, firestorm, eagle, and island to the appropriate names and test if it may still work. perhaps the dragon doesn't need to be hatch with the name and just needs to be listed with the mane
That's a great idea! Please send feedback for my theory

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 06:01 PM
I do believe that was just said.....in the quote!

Sorry -.- responding to so many comments is confusing me...

rusticjess
09-08-12, 06:02 PM
That's a great idea! Please send feedback for my theory

Will do :) thanks for sending me the names

AkumaNeko
09-08-12, 06:05 PM
So who here other than the troll has success with these names?

Curious cause I didn't pm for the names thinking that this theory holds no water. Now the highlighting of habitats in stormy's island. Now that's another matter :)

AkumaNeko
09-08-12, 06:13 PM
Esp since that troll just admired in another thread that he/she has no diamond.

AkumaNeko
09-08-12, 06:16 PM
Also why does the op (jengerbready96) have no diamonds of his/her own?

Not attacking... Just curious since you claimed that you cracked the code for diamond breeding.

wolf879
09-08-12, 06:19 PM
Sounds like it's time to bring it the mythbusters

I will not be able to prove dis prove this until tomorrow

LilMzB4Life
09-08-12, 06:29 PM
In defense, jengerbready96 never said they cracked the code but as in the heading 'Have I Cracked The Code?'. It's a theory just like any other theory (ex. Habitats you can highlight on Stormie's Island). I for one appreciate any theory given as long as its not something completely ridiculous since I don't have one of my own.

Horntail21
09-08-12, 06:54 PM
Kind of want to try this out but I don't own the named dragons. Can you rename dragons on ios? I can't figure out how to.

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 06:59 PM
Also why does the op (jengerbready96) have no diamonds of his/her own?

Not attacking... Just curious since you claimed that you cracked the code for diamond breeding.
It not me,it's my two friends that got diamond from the theory.

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 07:04 PM
In defense, jengerbready96 never said they cracked the code but as in the heading 'Have I Cracked The Code?'. It's a theory just like any other theory (ex. Habitats you can highlight on Stormie's Island). I for one appreciate any theory given as long as its not something completely ridiculous since I don't have one of my own.

Thank you!

thatgirl444
09-08-12, 07:10 PM
Could you please pm me with the theory...I would so love a diamond...will try anything...I have been trying forever to no avail. Ty so much

LilMzB4Life
09-08-12, 07:14 PM
Thank you!

Your welcome.

AkumaNeko
09-08-12, 07:24 PM
It not me,it's my two friends that got diamond from the theory.

Have you had the opportunity to try it yourself yet?

awertie
09-08-12, 07:38 PM
Could someone pm me with the names? i want to know...

thomaaas
09-08-12, 07:45 PM
Could you (op) or someone else please pm me the names. Worth a try, have been unsuccesful for 2 months trying to get a diamond

GreenGiants01
09-08-12, 07:53 PM
Please share your secret:) please pm me

juvides
09-08-12, 08:36 PM
Help me please!! Id. Juvides

jackie2006
09-08-12, 08:37 PM
I don't think the name of the parents is matter.
I don't have the name as yours but i still got diamond by breeding serpent/eagle. I tried my combo again but I had no luck.

Do you friend continue breeding diamond dragon using that's combo name? If they do, they should have a lot of diamond dragons by now.
I know some nbr have 3,4 diamond dragons, they was breeding from different parents. or they might using gold to buy it....

09-08-12, 08:54 PM
please PM me the names! i PROMISE i will test and give feedback! my id = 2331820, ty!

stayncavied
09-08-12, 09:10 PM
I'd like a pm with the names please. Thanks

tedlee1
09-08-12, 09:19 PM
I would love to test the new theory! Please PM me too!

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 10:30 PM
Have you had the opportunity to try it yourself yet?

No I havent. Too busy relying to all these comments and inboxes. I have no time .-.

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 10:32 PM
People,pm me if you want the code. Stop posting "will someone please pm me the code.." gosh that's annoying. I posted it,so is it that hard to just pm me if you want to know? .-.

bigbux3
09-08-12, 10:44 PM
People,pm me if you want the code. Stop posting "will someone please pm me the code.." gosh that's annoying. I posted it,so is it that hard to just pm me if you want to know? .-.

Your theory may be correct. I can't believe it. (I haven't tried it, I don't have the requirements.)
But, if you were to try for a Pegasus in MS, would you name one monster Diamond and the other Pegasus? And then choose the correct elements?

jengerbready96
09-08-12, 10:49 PM
Your theory may be correct. I can't believe it. (I haven't tried it, I don't have the requirements.)
But, if you were to try for a Pegasus in MS, would you name one monster Diamond and the other Pegasus? And then choose the correct elements?

I do not play "MS" I play Dragon Story. That's all I play. I did play MS to get gold for dragon story,but I deleted it after they gave me gold

Plan1982
09-08-12, 11:26 PM
I can't look behind this secretiveness...

People, i got both my diamonds from same breeding combo, first and second try.

Seebreeze CLOUD (10) x life ARTEMIS (10)

Don't know if this helps you...

bigbux3
09-09-12, 12:42 AM
I can't look behind this secretiveness...

People, i got both my diamonds from same breeding combo, first and second try.

Seebreeze CLOUD (10) x life ARTEMIS (10)

Don't know if this helps you...

I have Artemis.
How did you get a Seabreeze? I can't get one.

happymealcafe
09-09-12, 02:26 AM
hi, can you pm me the names. tq

cad2125
09-09-12, 04:43 AM
Please pm your code. I would really appreciate it.

Garellie14
09-09-12, 05:36 AM
Can you please pm me, I asked yesterday but haven't received anything yet!!

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 06:33 AM
I don't think the name of the parents is matter.
I don't have the name as yours but i still got diamond by breeding serpent/eagle. I tried my combo again but I had no luck.

Do you friend continue breeding diamond dragon using that's combo name? If they do, they should have a lot of diamond dragons by now.
I know some nbr have 3,4 diamond dragons, they was breeding from different parents. or they might using gold to buy it....

She got two diamonds. Got them both on first tries,using this method and if you want proof pm me for her ID

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 06:36 AM
Can you please pm me, I asked yesterday but haven't received anything yet!!
I hate keeping track of all the people... It's not easy,so of course I did not see yours because I told everyone to PM me if they wanted the code.

wolf879
09-09-12, 07:02 AM
Doesn't always work the first time

Sidni7
09-09-12, 08:24 AM
There could be some truth in this theory. Combine a lucky name with your individual lucky dragon as highlighted by Stormie's Island and maybe this is the Diamond breeding hint we've all been waiting for. Exciting stuff! Bet this thread is gone by Monday morning!

wolf879
09-09-12, 08:28 AM
I don't understand how do you tell what names are highlighted by stories island?

Sidni7
09-09-12, 08:33 AM
I don't understand how do you tell what names are highlighted by stories island?

No, on Stormie's Island we can all highlight different habitats. Try it, after you've played. Maybe we combine the dragon on the highlighted habitat with a lucky name to get our Diamond.

wolf879
09-09-12, 08:34 AM
Hmm another interesting theory for me to try

ShenDiao
09-09-12, 08:49 AM
There could be some truth in this theory. Combine a lucky name with your individual lucky dragon as highlighted by Stormie's Island and maybe this is the Diamond breeding hint we've all been waiting for. Exciting stuff! Bet this thread is gone by Monday morning!

I've tried that but didn't seem to work for me. Maybe it still takes more than 1 attempt.

Shylore
09-09-12, 08:52 AM
You say you won't share your complete theory on the forums only to pm's in fear of them closing your thread, well I think doing it all secretive is not what these forums are for they are for helping everyone. And if any thread should be shut down its this one. JMO

Sidni7
09-09-12, 09:13 AM
You say you won't share your complete theory on the forums only to pm's in fear of them closing your thread, well I think doing it all secretive is not what these forums are for they are for helping everyone. And if any thread should be shut down its this one. JMO
You might think that, but the fact is, these threads keep getting erased. Not just closed, or locked, but completely eradicated. Which makes me think there's something to the theory.

smile4katie
09-09-12, 09:39 AM
Omg!!! I have put in over 1000 hours on the diamond then I read this tread and figured out what the heck. I have a "cloud" but no Artemis so I put in cloud then just a dragon with the other colors and it is breeding first try!!!

muddpie99
09-09-12, 09:44 AM
Omg!!! I have put in over 1000 hours on the diamond then I read this tread and figured out what the heck. I have a "cloud" but no Artemis so I put in cloud then just a dragon with the other colors and it is breeding first try!!!

Awesome news !!! We need to make a list of the names that HAS bred a Diamond dragon.

auroracon
09-09-12, 09:50 AM

cloud and artemis? those are not the names I was given when I was PM'd.

Mine was a red/yellow with a name starting with C (not cloud), and a blue/green with name starting with I. Now I'm wondering if everyone is being given random names and this person is just messing with us :/

auroracon
09-09-12, 09:52 AM
You might think that, but the fact is, these threads keep getting erased. Not just closed, or locked, but completely eradicated. Which makes me think there's something to the theory.

you know there are a lot of reasons why threads may be erased. if there is inappropriate language or content, or sometimes if the poster has been banned for some reason. i don't think TL would delete posts simply because they mentioned "the right combination".

But if I'm wrong, and that is the case, why don't the people who have this knowledge create a thread on another website? Like the wikia for dragon story? TL has no control over the content there....

Plan1982
09-09-12, 09:55 AM

Mine was a red/yellow with a name starting with C (not cloud), and a blue/green with name starting with I. Now I'm wondering if everyone is being given random names and this person is just messing with us :/

I gave these names cause this combo gave me both my diamonds

Seebreeze CLOUD x life ARTEMIS

I don't like the secretivness so I share with everyone what gave me mine.

smile4katie
09-09-12, 10:07 AM
I gave these names cause this combo gave me both my diamonds

Seebreeze CLOUD x life ARTEMIS

I don't like the secretivness so I share with everyone what gave me mine.

Yep and I chose those because of what u said :) I can't thank you enough!!!

smile4katie
09-09-12, 10:10 AM
Oh I forgot it was two different types then yours :) and one was a manic hybrid

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 10:28 AM
That's why I posted my thread on a weekend XD it's getting too many views,I honestly didn't think people would even look at it,or care for that matter!!

GreenGiants01
09-09-12, 10:31 AM
Please pm me the names

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 10:33 AM

Team Lava doesn't want people to know certain things... You obviously didn't know that. I am helping people, just in a way that other people don't. I'm using a different tactic, so what? Why would you care, if you don't like it then don't read it!! :D

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 10:35 AM

Thanks for pointing that out! Alot of people have been hating on my thread just because of my tactics. All I want to do is help people:/

muddpie99
09-09-12, 10:36 AM
So far there are 18 different names that can be given for each dragon type. By dragon type I mean red/yellow blue/green these share the same name category. Magic type dragon seem to cross over into all name categories but I'm not 100% positive on that.

Out of the 18 names it appears some have a higher chance to get a Diamond dragon. I have proven this on a thread that was deleted by TL. The name that worked for me was a blue/green name Indigo.

I believe the name may be a "multiplier" that may increase or decrease the chances to get certain types of dragon. IMO all names have a chance to bred a Diamond but only a few have a higher chance. We need to catalog the known names that do bred Diamonds and use those names only to try for a Diamond.

Known names so far are:
Indigo blue/green/magic type
Cruise red/yellow/ unknown if magic uses red/yellow names.
Cloud unknown color combos. Yellow/blue ????

GreenGiants01
09-09-12, 10:37 AM
Please pm me the names

Please please please I want to try :)

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 10:38 AM

I gave everyone the exact same message. Same names. There has been other threads that say there are OTHER names. I know none of them,except for the two I have been talking about. I would never mess with peope:/ I made this to specifically help people.

GreenGiants01
09-09-12, 10:40 AM
Please send me the names:)

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 10:51 AM
So far there are 18 different names that can be given for each dragon type. By dragon type I mean red/yellow blue/green these share the same name category. Magic type dragon seem to cross over into all name categories but I'm not 100% positive on that.

Out of the 18 names it appears some have a higher chance to get a Diamond dragon. I have proven this on a thread that was deleted by TL. The name that worked for me was a blue/green name Indigo.

I believe the name may be a "multiplier" that may increase or decrease the chances to get certain types of dragon. IMO all names have a chance to bred a Diamond but only a few have a higher chance. We need to catalog the known names that do bred Diamonds and use those names only to try for a Diamond.

Known names so far are:
Cloud unknown color combos. Yellow/blue ????
Everyone READ this ^

wolf879
09-09-12, 10:54 AM
I'm going to continue trying to test this myself.

I'm going to try to get both names of the correct colors and breed them to see if it works

Plan1982
09-09-12, 10:55 AM
I gave everyone the exact same message. Same names. There has been other threads that say there are OTHER names. I know none of them,except for the two I have been talking about. I would never mess with peope:/ I made this to specifically help people.

So, why have you no diamond?

sweetstuff525
09-09-12, 10:57 AM
So, why have you no diamond?

He probably doesn't have any dragons with those names...like me

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 10:57 AM
I'm sure alot of people have seen my other thread on what my theory was. If you don't believe it,that's fine. My theory was that certain names multiply chances to getting a diamond. The names I talked about were: Indigo(green/blue hybrid) Cruise(red/yellow hybrid)and now I hear even Cloud has been known to help. I don't know if this is accurate!! So what are your thoughts on the theory? Thats all I want to know. Any comment is acceptable,I wont delete anyone's.

GreenGiants01
09-09-12, 11:14 AM
Can somebody pm me the names? PLEASE

sweetstuff525
09-09-12, 11:17 AM
Can somebody pm me the names? PLEASE

Did check your pv

miahsboo
09-09-12, 11:42 AM
I'm going to definitely try it

bigbux3
09-09-12, 11:51 AM
Are there any alternative names as well? I don't have Cruise or Indigo.

bigbux3
09-09-12, 11:56 AM
Your theory is CORRECT!

The levels and order you place the monsters into the Breeding Den do not matter. The monster you get is a result of the color combinations available from the 2 monsters. Selecting Red/Blue or Blue/Red does not make a difference.

He never said anything about names! And, they also list the names in the Breeding Den.

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 11:58 AM
Are there any alternative names as well? I don't have Cruise or Indigo.

I'm sure there are,but I dont know of any more besides the three i posted. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

bigbux3
09-09-12, 12:00 PM
I'm sure there are,but I dont know of any more besides the three i posted. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

Thanks. I even tried in Monster Story, naming the monsters Diamond and Pegasus.

riitzc
09-09-12, 12:01 PM
So far ive gotten Eagle and Fairy. Definitely increased luck.

bigbux3
09-09-12, 12:02 PM
So far ive gotten Eagle and Fairy. Definitely increased luck.

With Cruise and Indigo?
Who's Cruise, and who's Indigo?

88dalejr
09-09-12, 12:04 PM
With Cruise and Indigo?

I used to have an Island named Indigo. I sold him for space!! I have a Mist named Cruise. Hope this helps!!

bigbux3
09-09-12, 12:06 PM
I used to have an Island named Indigo. I sold him for space!! I have a Mist named Cruise. Hope this helps!!

This does... and I don't have any Dragons named Cruise and Indigo.

miahsboo
09-09-12, 12:39 PM
I have athletic indigo. And fairy cloud. Result was 14 hrs....

LilMzB4Life
09-09-12, 01:04 PM
I have a feeling you may be on to something. I was browsing through the threads and saw a new one labeled 'Diamond on first try' so I checked it out. The person got a diamond with island(6) named Hydra/eagle(7) named Cruise. They even posted the diamond in their nest.

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 01:14 PM
I have a feeling you may be on to something. I was browsing through the threads and saw a new one labeled 'Diamond on first try' so I checked it out. The person got a diamond with island(6) named Hydra/eagle(7) named Cruise. They even posted the diamond in their nest.
I'm doing more research to see if it truly works,I should know in a week or so.

LilMzB4Life
09-09-12, 01:27 PM
I'm testing it out myself as well. I had a mindvolt named Indigo and paired it with a Life named Terra. Got a 9 hr breeding time but I'll pm you as I do more breedings. I'm not a gold buyer so I have to wait out all my breeding times.

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 01:32 PM
I'm testing it out myself as well. I had a mindvolt named Indigo and paired it with a Life named Terra. Got a 9 hr breeding time but I'll pm you as I do more breedings. I'm not a gold buyer so I have to wait out all my breeding times.

Great! Thank you for sharing :) I'm not really a gold buyer either, it's a waste of money, and the prices are just ridiculous.

miahsboo
09-09-12, 01:48 PM
I'll keep posting my results as well.

88dalejr
09-09-12, 02:21 PM
Since the names are out I will put my results here too.

1st attempt. Cruise 7 Mist X Emerald (7) Life. Result was a Magic.
2nd attempt Cruise 7 Mist X Sear (10) Life. Result was a Fruitful.
I'm working on 3rd and I got 14 hours. I'll post result when breeding is done!!

riitzc
09-09-12, 02:23 PM
With Cruise and Indigo?

Firestorm is Cruise. Island is Indigo.

I may switch Firestorm for an Eagle.

jengerbready96
09-09-12, 02:49 PM
He probably doesn't have any dragons with those names...like me

I'm a girl for the record :P and I only have one name. Haven't tested it because my friend is testing it on test subjects. Should have results by next week.

miahsboo
09-09-12, 04:04 PM
Second attempt at indigo (eagle) and cloud (fairy) 10 hrs. Fruitful or coral. Uggg

kalahgrace
09-09-12, 04:04 PM
I can try and test this out, PM me the names?

kalahgrace
09-09-12, 04:10 PM
I can try and test this out, PM me the names?

Never mind, saw the other thread.

Suave_Spencer
09-09-12, 04:13 PM
Sorry, but you've now posted two different threads about this, yet have not shown anything to prove it. I refuse to believe until there is some proof.

kooky panda
09-09-12, 04:16 PM
Sorry, but you've now posted two different threads about this, yet have not shown anything to prove it. I refuse to believe until there is some proof.
I have merged the two threads together. Please do not start up duplicate threads on the same topic.:)

venturai
09-10-12, 03:21 AM
I'm going to be honest, I thought this was bogus. And I still do, really. But you're not gonna believe it, and in 2 days (44 hours), I'll be able to prove it.

I have an alt Dragon Story account on a new iPad, with the username venturai2. What with already having hit level 30ish on my main account by the time I got the device, it wasn't something I was intending on playing seriously, but I figured it'd be fun to mess around with, and I could at least give gold daily to my main account and my IRL friends who're also playing. For the most part, I decided to just breed hybrids with it.

As soon as I'd read this thread, I bumped the only dragon it had named Cruise up to level 4. He's not a firestorm, but a mist (blue & yellow), but I figured, what's the harm? It doesn't have a dragon named Indigo, but that wasn't gonna stop me from trying. So my first breed with him netted a Mistmoth, and I just tried it again with a level 7 wild (green & red) named Claw.

And it's showing as 2 days (44 hours) to go. I don't know if it's Diamond or Infinity yet, but to be honest, getting either of them will rock my socks.

While I still don't think the names of the dragons really matters, the fact that after hundreds of attempts I'm actually getting an ultra rare with one of my dragons named Cruise, well, you have to ask yourself if that's just coincidence?

smile4katie
09-10-12, 04:03 AM
The name "cloud" was mentioned in this thread. I have no indigo or cruise so I gave cloud a try I have two with that name one just yellow then one yellow / green. So I obviously chose the later then my second dragon choice was a coral for a couple of reasons first many of my friends got diamond from that and also because it makes sense to me that magic is a combo of red and blue. So I figured what the heck.
Diamond breeding on first try!!!
So between me and the other poster cloud should be added to the list yellow/green hope this helps!

jengerbready96
09-10-12, 05:43 AM
The name "cloud" was mentioned in this thread. I have no indigo or cruise so I gave cloud a try I have two with that name one just yellow then one yellow / green. So I obviously chose the later then my second dragon choice was a coral for a couple of reasons first many of my friends got diamond from that and also because it makes sense to me that magic is a combo of red and blue. So I figured what the heck.
Diamond breeding on first try!!!
So between me and the other poster cloud should be added to the list yellow/green hope this helps!

I added cloud to the list, thank you for sharing:)

jengerbready96
09-10-12, 05:46 AM

Do you want my friend's storm8id as proof? I already told people if they wanted proof,ask for it over PM. People should really read more on the thread before posting things.. I made the second thread for people to give their opinion on it. I made this thread to get an idea of how many people believe in my theory.

cacostrass
09-10-12, 05:48 AM
Please send me your theory by pm.
Thank you 👍😊

09-10-12, 05:58 AM
i have a firestorm (7) named cloud.... will it still work?

smile4katie
09-10-12, 06:32 AM
i have a firestorm (7) named cloud.... will it still work?

Why not try it's red/yellow so pair it with green/blue and see what happens :) do u have the other names?

muddpie99
09-10-12, 08:25 AM

Known names so far are:
Cloud unknown color combos. Yellow/Green/Red ????

Just wanted to update this post I made. There are more then 18 names per dragon type. Right not I have 24 different name name for the Firestorm dragon. The name Cloud being the most common for the Firestorm dragon.

To the people who have bred a Diamond dragon can you please list the types of dragons use along with the names?

smile4katie
09-10-12, 09:25 AM
Cloud - fruitful - yellow/green
Puck - coral - blue / purple

shalla666
09-10-12, 10:35 AM
If names matter on the Diamond, it should matter on other types of dragons. Anyone have a name combination for a wizard or a mindvolt? *grin*

lizardlickfan
09-10-12, 11:04 AM
If names matter on the Diamond, it should matter on other types of dragons. Anyone have a name combination for a wizard or a mindvolt? *grin*

I got a Mindvolt combo for you. Spira level 7 Air and Hydra level 7 Water

badger8
09-10-12, 11:32 AM

Recently got a Wizard from lvl 10 Magic (Puck) & lvl 9 Water (Trident)

CityBoss
09-10-12, 11:36 AM

Please send it to me!!!!!!!! No luck in months....
PLEEASE!:o

CityBoss
09-10-12, 11:41 AM
Please PM me too... Getting desperate here!!! ;-)

shalla666
09-10-12, 12:05 PM
I got a Mindvolt combo for you. Spira level 7 Air and Hydra level 7 Water

Thanks! I'll give that a try. I've tried for Wizard and Mindvolt for 3 weeks now to no avail.

shalla666
09-10-12, 12:06 PM
Recently got a Wizard from lvl 10 Magic (Puck) & lvl 9 Water (Trident)

Thanks! I have Puck, but I'll try renaming my Water dragon and see what happens. It's been 3 weeks trying to get those two, and they are goal dragons.

smile4katie
09-10-12, 12:20 PM
Mindvolt Cloud & Hydro

shalla666
09-10-12, 02:49 PM
Thanks! I have Puck, but I'll try renaming my Water dragon and see what happens. It's been 3 weeks trying to get those two, and they are goal dragons.

1st attempt looks like a Coral (10 hr breed time)

06hunter
09-10-12, 04:13 PM
Just wanted to update this post I made. There are more then 18 names per dragon type. Right not I have 24 different name name for the Firestorm dragon. The name Cloud being the most common for the Firestorm dragon.

To the people who have bred a Diamond dragon can you please list the types of dragons use along with the names?

I have a Trickster named Cloud.

09-10-12, 04:22 PM
Why not try it's red/yellow so pair it with green/blue and see what happens :) do u have the other names?

i also have a fairy named cruise.

09-10-12, 04:30 PM
however, fairy is yellow and green....

auroracon
09-10-12, 08:44 PM
well, I just tried my level 4 fruitful named cruise with my level 4 planet named blaze, and the first time I got a fairy! Though i already had 2, so it wasn't a dragon I was really hoping for. Second breeding I got a 16 hour wait, so I'm guessing it's a charm... I don't have one of those yet so i'm not too upset.

I don't have a cloud or indigo to breed with cruise sadly. and since fruitful is yellow/green, my only option is to breed a purple hybrid with it since i don't have an athletic :(

auroracon
09-10-12, 08:48 PM
alright, just bought some gold... that 2nd attempt with cruise and blaze was a charm. my third attempt i used cruise with level 4 mistmoth named elim and got an island :( :( :(

so now i just tried switching it up, put cruise(Fruitful) on the right, and blaze (planet) on left and got an eagle, followed up by a life :/ seems like i'm getting one rare, then one common...

cacostrass
09-10-12, 10:50 PM
Hi there ! Can anyone send me the list of name by pm pleeease ?

smile4katie
09-11-12, 03:34 AM
Hi there ! Can anyone send me the list of name by pm pleeease ?

All I've seen so far is "indigo" "cruise" and "cloud"

cacostrass
09-11-12, 06:28 AM
Thank you i've seen that to but i'm asking me ignore there is no other names ?

smile4katie
09-11-12, 07:19 AM
Thank you i've seen that to but i'm asking me ignore there is no other names ?

I only needed my cloud and got it on the first try :) she's in the nest now!

smile4katie
09-11-12, 07:20 AM
well, I just tried my level 4 fruitful named cruise with my level 4 planet named blaze, and the first time I got a fairy! Though i already had 2, so it wasn't a dragon I was really hoping for. Second breeding I got a 16 hour wait, so I'm guessing it's a charm... I don't have one of those yet so i'm not too upset.

I don't have a cloud or indigo to breed with cruise sadly. and since fruitful is yellow/green, my only option is to breed a purple hybrid with it since i don't have an athletic :(

My cloud is a fruitful I bred with a coral and got it first try.

farmerbrown2010
09-11-12, 07:39 AM
Well I used up my gold hatching an egg and finishing my breeding den so I could try breeding a Cloud and Indigo and it says 12 hours so no diamond.

riitzc
09-11-12, 07:45 AM
1. Eagle
2. Fairy
3. Mist
4. Life
5. Mist

Ima try other combos.

muddpie99
09-11-12, 07:49 AM
I just want to add.....My 2 accts that produced 2 Diamonds with Island/ Indigo one acct took 12 tries the other 17.

benbever
09-11-12, 11:37 AM
I tried this with mist (blue-yellow) named Cloud lv6.
breeding with different red-greens.
1. fruit
2. fruit
3. eagle
4. 8 hours (I hope fairy, that one is my holy grail in this game)

so that's (probably) 2 rares out of 4 with blue-yellow Cloud. That's 50% rares and that is waaay higher than the usual ~6% rares I get.
Could still be coincidence.

AkumaNeko
09-11-12, 07:42 PM
Breeding with a firestorm (epic) called cloud with epic Atlantis

#1 mist
#2 firestorm
#3 life
#4 mist
#5 firestorm

So far 5 commons and no rates. Getting better luck from breeding non 'named' dragons. Going to stick to 10 breedings before switching it up

muddpie99
09-11-12, 07:53 PM
Breeding with a firestorm (epic) called cloud with epic Atlantis

#1 mist
#2 firestorm
#3 life
#4 mist
#5 firestorm

So far 5 commons and no rates. Getting better luck from breeding non 'named' dragons. Going to stick to 10 breedings before switching it up

Personally I would hold off if you are getting unfavorable results. We are narrowing down specifics on the whole name theory.

I just don't want to see people discouraged when they don't see instant results. My two breedings with Indigo/Island happened on try 12 & 17.

AkumaNeko
09-11-12, 08:03 PM
Personally I would hold off if you are getting unfavorable results. We are narrowing down specifics on the whole name theory.

I just don't want to see people discouraged when they don't see instant results. My two breedings with Indigo/Island happened on try 12 & 17.

Nah I usually give each pairing at least 10 tries before switching it up. :) I do have indigo planet (lvl4) on my iPad but I'm testing out other breeding pairs atm

bakeryipad2
09-11-12, 11:58 PM
Wow, I just used cloud- fruitfully dragon with a magic and got my first parakeet on first try.

riitzc
09-12-12, 01:55 AM
5th try was another Eagle, not Mist.

3/5 rares

venturai
09-12-12, 03:43 AM
For those who are wondering, my alt account now has the Diamond egg on display, the userid is venturai2. This was done pairing a level 4 mist named Cruise with a level 7 wild named Claw.

Really glad I read this thread, to be honest. My having finally gotten a Diamond after many attempts on both of my accounts with a dragon whose name just happened to be recommended, well, like I wrote in my previous post, that's one hell of a coincidence.

lylahmae
09-12-12, 03:46 AM
I like this theory. I have seen one or two people say they would change the name of their dragon to one of the names mentioned but I don't think this would work as well as one born with the name. As soon as my den is open I will try this out. I hope it will work.

smile4katie
09-12-12, 04:28 AM
It may be a coincidence however here is how things went with me. I am at level 43 I spent 1000s of breeding hours trying for diamond then quit to get the dragons I didn't have. At first it was just the ones I didn't want, trickster, athletic,mindvolt and forest fire (I personally just don't like them) then the new ones came out so went to work on them. So other than forest fire and the diamond I had everything. Now I read this thread quit on forest fire and gave diamond a try again. On the very first try I paired a fruitful named "cloud" with a coral named "puck" and was breeding my diamond!! She is in the nest now!! So at this point I am a believer, coincidence or not :)

beaulilfairy
09-12-12, 06:21 AM
If we change the name of the dragon, will it works?

muddpie99
09-12-12, 06:49 AM
Exciting news on my progress on testing this theory. My account has just produced its 2nd Diamond using the Island/Firestorm combo using the Island name Indigo. First one was produced in 12 attempts the 2nd one was produced in.........12 attempts.

Feel free to add me Muddpie99 to verify. Please note it will be a few days before the egg is on the pad. =)

Horntail21
09-12-12, 08:08 AM
Just got a fruitful named cruise. Has anyone heard of a diamond coming from fruitful/athletic pairing?

smile4katie
09-12-12, 08:38 AM
ANY Infinity names??

I got mine from "cloud" fruitful and a coral 1st shot

auroracon
09-12-12, 01:18 PM
ANY Infinity names??

I got mine from "cloud" fruitful and a coral 1st shot

what was the name of your coral? i just hatched a "cloud" fruitful! and am about to pop it into the evo temple. My other fruitful is "Cruise" which is the only two dragons i have that have these special names. But of course I don't have an athletic :( I do have two corals right now, a wizard, a planet, titan and mistmoth tho which are still 2 separate colors. But if coral seems to be the most often one to get an infinity...

helmutz
09-12-12, 07:21 PM
I dont know if this helps but i just got an eagle on my "alt" dragonstory account by useing a level 4 fire dragon(Blast) and a level 4 air dragon (glide) and this is my 1st attempt! ( im level 7 on this account)

bakeryipad2
09-12-12, 11:40 PM
I just used cloud-fruitfully Dagon with athletic dragon and got a fairy. So using a cloud, I got I fairy and parakeet Dragon. P.S the fairy maybe a genie will see.

shalla666
09-13-12, 04:49 AM
mindvolt = mist (Cruise) L7 + Genie L7 (Nzambi)

Horntail21
09-13-12, 05:00 AM
Just got done evolving cruise my fruitful. First breeding attempt with him will result in a trickster or familiar!! Breeding him with a coral also with a lucky name from the other thread hydra. Hydra got me my first fairy this morning.

mammami08
09-13-12, 10:20 AM
I have breed ? firestorm epic named cloud and epic Island named Nept, so far heres the results:

Island
Island
Firestorm
Scorpion
Eagle
Fruitfull
Mist
Island (probarbly not finished breeding yet)

So in 8 atempts 2 rare or super rare (that i Already have, i just want Diamond since that and gold are the Only one i'm missing) think i have like 4 scorpions by now....

LadybugLucky
09-13-12, 10:44 AM
It's fine,I can PM you

How do I PM ?

chontichaM
09-13-12, 09:34 PM
PM to me what is specific name please :) Thks a lots

princessbella99
09-14-12, 01:22 AM
PM to me what is specific name please :) Thks a lots

me too thanks a lot :)

karach
09-14-12, 09:46 AM
PM to me what is specific name please thanks a lot

tasjatjuh157
09-14-12, 10:46 AM
I have a Fruitful '' Cloud'' and a Atletic 'Cruise'' would that work too?
Im just going to give it a shot!

bakeryipad2
09-14-12, 11:49 AM
Wow, another super rare using a cloud. I bred cloud,fruitfull with a athletic dragon and got 10 hours. I thought it was a fruitfull. I just hatched it, it was honeybee! I never noticed because in the dragon list honeybee was at the bottom. Cloud is my favorite dragon.

umpaump
09-14-12, 03:03 PM
Can somebody PM me the names please? Love u

coolgamegirl27
09-14-12, 03:16 PM
The names are stated in the thread

swanhenge
09-14-12, 03:30 PM
I have another confirmed diamond from this theory. I play on a Droid 3 and can change the names of my dragons. I changed the name of a level 7 Island to "Indigo" and did the same to a level 4 Firestorm. I named him "Cloud." Popped them both into the breeder and KABOOM! 2 days! Unbelievable...

Add me up and come visit on...... what? Wednesday? Geez. Anyway, ID: swanhenge

vanillaheaven
09-15-12, 07:43 AM
Wow, this theory sounds super interesting! I don't have Cruise or Indigo yet, but I have a Cloud (mist). So I tried Cloud (mist) x Puck (poison), and I got.... A poison. Eh. Okay, I'll try again tomorrow!!

Has anyone tried to breed a Mxpltz? :D I have a familiar named Mxpltz, and that's definitely an uncommon name. So maybe it's brings luck, too? I haven't bred it yet, by the way.

I hope I get a diamond, too :)

sukierd
09-15-12, 09:27 AM
I just got an infinity Dragon using Breeze Fruitful and Pojo Wizard first try.

After trying a zillion times to get a diamond, I check out stormie's island where firestorm was highlighted. I tried all my firestorms with my great breeder Dive Serpent. Blaze firestorm and Dive Serpent got me a diamond first time in the nest together and they also got me a 2nd diamond on the 7th time in the nest.

Cruise fruitful on my ipod helped me get my first parakeet.

09-15-12, 09:48 AM
i'd be interested to know your theories on the names, so pm me? :)

though i'm thinking if you are onto something, it won't matter that you don't say what the names are on here, the fact you're asking people to pm you so you can tell them over pm might be enough to get you in trouble. just a thought...

i doubt it though

also, isn't it possible to change names on android? wouldn't that debunk the theory then?

I use an android and i can and have changed names. Funny isn't it i may have shot myself in the foot.

Horntail21
09-15-12, 09:52 AM
My luck ran out with hydra. Paired it with a mist named hydra also and got a mist. May e the luck cancelled itself out lol. Anyway 4 out of 5 being rare ain't bad.

06hunter
09-15-12, 01:12 PM
Exciting news on my progress on testing this theory. My account has just produced its 2nd Diamond using the Island/Firestorm combo using the Island name Indigo. First one was produced in 12 attempts the 2nd one was produced in.........12 attempts.

Feel free to add me Muddpie99 to verify. Please note it will be a few days before the egg is on the pad. =)

When you ask people to add you please make sure that you tell them you don't want them as a neighbor because your only using your Island as research that way they won't waste their time visiting you, playing your dragons to boost your social rating, or gifting you gold and when they post you a message that they are removing you from their neighbors list due to inactivity please don't post them back a nasty message accusing them of continuous spamming when they post once-a -day that they played your dragons. I thought Dragon Story was a social game, Big mistake.

cinderparadise
09-15-12, 02:21 PM
What was your Firestorm's name?

muddpie99
09-15-12, 04:37 PM
When you ask people to add you please make sure that you tell them you don't want them as a neighbor because your only using your Island as research that way they won't waste their time visiting you, playing your dragons to boost your social rating, or gifting you gold and when they post you a message that they are removing you from their neighbors list due to inactivity please don't post them back a nasty message accusing them of continuous spamming when they post once-a -day that they played your dragons. I thought Dragon Story was a social game, Big mistake.

I asked people to add my ID to verify I have in fact bred two Diamond dragons using the same dragon pairing Island(Indigo)/Firestorm. I do read and respond to messages/questions that are placed on my wall. I however do not need a grumpy person like youself spamming my wall begging for me to play with your dragons.

BTW....Your social rating improves when YOU play with others dragons. Not by having YOUR dragons played with.

06hunter
09-15-12, 06:07 PM
I asked people to add my ID to verify I have in fact bred two Diamond dragons using the same dragon pairing Island(Indigo)/Firestorm. I do read and respond to messages/questions that are placed on my wall. I however do not need a grumpy person like youself spamming my wall begging for me to play with your dragons.

BTW....Your social rating improves when YOU play with others dragons. Not by having YOUR dragons played with.

Where on your wall do you see that I begged you to play my dragons or that I was spamming you? There is a total of 3 posts on your wall from me. I posted welcome new neighbors, I played your dragons, and your Island was full. No where did I beg you to play my dragons. It is common courtsey to post to someone thatt you visited or to thank them for visiting not once did you post me back except the nasty message you left me when I posted to you that I was removing you from my neighbors list due to inactivity. By the way when you post to someones wall and others visit you your social rating is boosted when they invite you to be their neighbors. Also it is very easy to buy a Diamond dragon simply posting for someone to add you to verify that you have a Diamond is not proof that egg came from breeding It just simply shows that you have an egg that hatched into a dragon.

kooky panda
09-15-12, 07:12 PM
Okay guys, lets stay on topic and please be nice.
Please take your personal discussions to the PMs(private message).

didiljar
09-15-12, 07:15 PM
How can I msg u in private??.

didiljar
09-15-12, 07:19 PM
What dragon name did u used to get diamond????please email me (nofx_starshine@hotmail.com..please..please)I wanna know��������

kooky panda
09-15-12, 07:21 PM
How can I msg u in private??.
If you are asking to message me, yes, click by name above my avatar , then under my name in my profile click send private message.

For others, you can send PMs. Go to your profile click under your name, private message, then start typing their member name and it will pop up. You can then send them a message .

bakeryipad2
09-16-12, 11:26 AM
Just bred same cloud-fruitfull and hydra athletic I thought I got wild dragon. Turns out it was landform! This theory works!!!!

MazShaddix
09-17-12, 09:17 AM
Can you pm the names too please?? I would live to try this :) also anyone know what's best to breed for a mistmoth, seabreeze or mindvolt... I've been trying for a month or so for mistmoth and mindvolt, with no success :/

muddpie99
09-17-12, 10:19 AM
Can you pm the names too please?? I would live to try this :) also anyone know what's best to breed for a mistmoth, seabreeze or mindvolt... I've been trying for a month or so for mistmoth and mindvolt, with no success :/

Island/Firestorm will produce Seabreeze and Mindvolt. Also the name that worked for me was a Island named Indigo (2 Diamonds so far). Others have had good results with Cruise which is yellow base name. Also Cloud which is also a yellow base name. Good luck !

Manaphio
09-17-12, 11:53 AM
Plz private message me

Manaphio
09-17-12, 11:54 AM
I need mistmoth and wizard

tasjatjuh157
09-17-12, 12:39 PM
I play on MS too and they have a similar theory. I have tried it and Kaboom ieondtmy mve i have my monster diamond breeding right now!

So far no luck with my '' cloud'' fruitfull and ''indigo'' atletic, im evolving them to epic right now and will continue testing. I WANT MY FLIPPIN DRAGON DIAMOND! its been way to long

Laisse2000
09-17-12, 04:18 PM
I have tried everything i have seen and have not gotten it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VickieonFarm
09-17-12, 05:10 PM
What diamond? Haven't seen that!! VickieonMaui

MazShaddix
09-17-12, 06:08 PM
I've finally got a mistmoth hatching but I do have a dragon named indigo which is an Atlantis my island is named hydra and my firestorm is named blaze if that will count for anything. I have a genie named shu also if that is any good with getting any rares / super rares?? Any imput will be nice lol

shalla666
09-18-12, 06:41 AM
I got my Mndvolt with Mist L7 named Hydra and Genie L7 Named Nzambi. I didn't take records at the time I got my Mistmoth. I need a Wizard as well 8(

shalla666
09-18-12, 06:42 AM
Also got a Landworm on 1st try with Fruitful - L10 - Cloud (renamed) and Athletic - L8 - Hydra (Renamed)

smile4katie
09-18-12, 08:53 AM
My newest
Diamond - fruitful 10 "cloud" / coral 10 "puck" first try
Mermaid - fairy 9 "nepha" / wizard 10 "pojo" second try first was a parakeet

tess84tess
09-19-12, 02:46 AM
I would also love to get the names on PM - I thought I'd gotten a Diamond since it said breeding time 2 days, so I got really excited, but then when I checked later the same day it suddenly said breeding time 22 hours and it turned out to be a Titan, which I already have 2 of :-( This theory about some names being more compatible than others is really interesting, and I've tried everything else!

vanillaheaven
09-19-12, 08:23 AM
I would also love to get the names on PM - I thought I'd gotten a Diamond since it said breeding time 2 days, so I got really excited, but then when I checked later the same day it suddenly said breeding time 22 hours and it turned out to be a Titan, which I already have 2 of :-( This theory about some names being more compatible than others is really interesting, and I've tried everything else!

You can check the cost of speeding up with gold. That would be a difference between Titan and Diamond - Diamond 44 gold to speed up, Titan a bit less but I don't remember how much right now :D

bhushan13986
09-19-12, 12:29 PM
bro can u gimme the names please

shalla666
09-19-12, 12:51 PM
I seem to have more luck if I use a Cruise/Hydra pairing. I've gotten a long-sought Mindvolt (took me months!), a Landworm on 2nd try, and now an Aether on the 1st try.

SedoniaTheis
09-20-12, 12:11 AM
I am very interested in learning the special and helpful names of dragons in the game. Can you use any dragons with these names, or must they be specific dragons/combinations which happen too have the desirable name(s)? Thanks so much!

Darkmessiah
09-20-12, 01:46 AM
Hey dude could you please send me a Pm about the theory as well thanks a lot :-)

vanillaheaven
09-20-12, 07:35 AM
Omgggggg!!! I can't believe it this theory WORKS!

... Okay, I know I need to calm down. So, I downloaded New Dawn, and noticed that we can change the names. Okay. I laughed to myself as I changed my Island's name to Indigo, and my Firestorm's name to Cruise. I really didn't think it could make a difference... Since I changed the names myself... But now I have 44 hours breeding time!!!!!!

I'm so happy, I don't even know how to put this all into words. Thank you SO much jengerbready :) I think I love you now :) I really hope you can get a diamond, too :) (too many smilies, I know, but I can't stop smiling right now)

maalex01
09-20-12, 08:06 AM
My newest
Diamond - fruitful 10 "cloud" / coral 10 "puck" first try
Mermaid - fairy 9 "nepha" / wizard 10 "pojo" second try first was a parakeet

I don't have luck!!!! >-<,
I following rename my fruitful and coral dragon to your provided name and then try 5 times, but no diamond dragon in my game.....