PDA

View Full Version : Are some dragons luckier than others? But only when paired with other lucky dragons?

auroracon
09-09-12, 10:07 AM
I could be way off base, but this is just my observation from my current game, as well as my old one (on my old kindle).

In my original game, I was able to breed Mistmoths pretty easily. My first attempt with Magic (lvl 6 - named Nzambi) and Water (lvl 6 - named Sail) was a Mistmoth. And I was able to breed 2 more with only a handful of Corals in between, and no Wizards (or Aethers, which wasn't released yet).

But in my current game, I have bred my lvl 6 Magic (named Cylo) and lvl 6 Water (named Nessy) 10 times, and every single time it's been a Coral :/

So I had this theory that perhaps these two dragons just weren't "lucky" like my previous ones were in my old game. So I hatched myself a new water and magic.

But while those were hatching/evolving, I decided to try my Magic with my lvl 4 Fire (Pyro) and the first time I got a Planet! I wasn't able to get a planet in my old game (just tons of Charms and 1 titan).

So I tried my Magic again, this time with my lvl 8 Fire (Sear) and got a Titan!

This is incredibly bizarre and not at all like my previous game. It seems like either my current game is set up to give me more success with rares/super rares with red/purple, and my old game was set up for blue/purple.

I want to see what happens when I breed my new magic and water, but they are still too young (and the titan is in the den and an island and magic in the nests so I have a long time to wait!)

Anyone else have any similar situations when they've played on two different games?

LilMzB4Life
09-09-12, 01:44 PM
I think that you may be on to something as well. I'll have to do more research though but I got my diamond a while back with atlantis(9) named Kraken/titan(10) named Nzambi. I'll have to do more breedings with Titan and write them down to share. I believe that name might have something to it. I'll let you know once I'm done testing out a similar theory on some other names.

AkumaNeko
09-09-12, 01:45 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34319-Which-dragons-have-you-been-UNABLE-to-get

I think there is something to this. I have 5 seabreezes on 1 device and zero on another. One device seems to breed the blues/purples easy while the other is the red/yellows.

MazShaddix
09-09-12, 05:28 PM
Hmm if that's the case I need another Atlantis then, my Titan is also called nzambi, I just can't remember how I got my Atlantis tho has it was a couple of weeks ago by accident. Tho currently have my familiar lvl 6 breeding with air lvl 10 just to see what egg comes out.
I gave up getting mistmoth, my bf got his when breeding for an athletic. I seem to be able to only get rares / super rares when I don't try for a specific one. Only time I did was when I planned for a familiar which I got on second try, first try I got another poison, for familiar I used epic forest and lvl 6 magic.

MazShaddix
09-09-12, 05:36 PM
Sorry meant he tried for wizard not athletic