PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Reference Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

pa_thomp
11-28-12, 09:24 AM
The picture doesn't change, TL didn't create the game that way, that is why you see the same sword. BUT, in order to **** a Fangbeast you'd have to have the Meat Cleaver, and the Troll the Enchanted Sword. The amount of times to **** is the same for everyone.

Ahhhh....thanks so much Queentina. I was getting really perplexed/annoyed.

tarantelle
11-28-12, 11:27 PM
Discovered the purple cow giving gems today, got 4 !

queentina3
11-29-12, 12:02 PM
The partial caravan pic that roosfamily posted on the previous page pops-up after you've completed Balanced Breakfast.

The Cooking Caravan: Reward 50,000 coins and 50 xp
10 Apple Pies
10 Orange Cobblers
10 Lemonade
10 Breakfast Buffets
10 Breaded Fish

That caravan is going to take quite a while considering how long it can take to obtain all the fruit needed. LOL

Nuryn212Ming
11-29-12, 08:25 PM
Thurstons fort:
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/8265C244-8009-405C-8428-F667D451DCD4-599-00000038CFBF7068.jpg

Collect on the Fort, then you get a goal to forge the excalibam.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/D0EE2242-D1A6-4087-AD72-6DB4ACA5190E-599-00000038BC84E819.jpg

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/EADEB364-E51D-45DB-B7CF-C4A7825BF2F9-599-0000003C39CFBB32.jpg

How did you get this Quest? I've completed my other quests but I do still have my High Steaks, Necessary Truffness and Sir Pigglesworth Quests. Do I need to complete these three then only new quest appear?

queentina3
11-29-12, 09:12 PM
How did you get this Quest? I've completed my other quests but I do still have my High Steaks, Necessary Truffness and Sir Pigglesworth Quests. Do I need to complete these three then only new quest appear?

Have you expanded to Thurston and clothed him? If you have done that then you should have a goal to beat up 10 skunkupines/trolls/fangbeasts then a few goals to talk to Thomas and find Thurston in the Tavern (build one if you don't have one yet), then you'll have to craft a Ballista and request 60 Stout Knights from neighbors, THEN those other goals will appear. The whole goal chain for Thurston through to beating the Troll King is quite long.

Nuryn212Ming
11-30-12, 01:30 AM
Have you expanded to Thurston and clothed him? If you have done that then you should have a goal to beat up 10 skunkupines/trolls/fangbeasts then a few goals to talk to Thomas and find Thurston in the Tavern (build one if you don't have one yet), then you'll have to craft a Ballista and request 60 Stout Knights from neighbors, THEN those other goals will appear. The whole goal chain for Thurston through to beating the Troll King is quite long.

Yes I've expanded to Thurston and he's fully clothed. His quest just end once I've clothed him. There's no other quest related to him since then. He's just walking around my kingdom and I've done lots of tending, harvesting, collecting from building and stuff but no quest. Just recently after I've grown my Apple, Oranges and Lemon Trees and collected from them, I have the fruity quests other than that just the first three quest I've mentioned earlier. Should there be an update? But I've just checked and there none for me.

abeleneyeo
11-30-12, 01:35 AM
Yes I've expanded to Thurston and he's fully clothed. His quest just end once I've clothed him. There's no other quest related to him since then. He's just walking around my kingdom and I've done lots of tending, harvesting, collecting from building and stuff but no quest. Just recently after I've grown my Apple, Oranges and Lemon Trees and collected from them, I have the fruity quests other than that just the first three quest I've mentioned earlier. Should there be an update? But I've just checked and there none for me.

Try harvesting wheat until a skunkupine appears, that's when the defending peril quest will appear. Must be a skunkupine to trigger the goal.

nikki1959
11-30-12, 04:37 PM
How do I use the translators tomb? Build it?

maguar
11-30-12, 04:50 PM
How do I use the translators tomb? Build it?

You go through and do the quests to make magic ink $ pages etc. once you've build all of the parts. The tome will appear in the special section of your workshop. Once it's build go into the goal and press the "Use" button.

Nuryn212Ming
12-02-12, 06:55 PM
Try harvesting wheat until a skunkupine appears, that's when the defending peril quest will appear. Must be a skunkupine to trigger the goal.

Finally I got the quest. Probably blocked by the skunkupine I've trapped long before the Thurston first quest.. Thanks :)

kooky panda
12-03-12, 08:24 AM
After collecting first shard:
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/DF4C43DB-BA46-447B-8A5D-38F94C774129-401-0000001E5393B84D.jpg

Added to post 3

patriciabudville
12-03-12, 07:07 PM
What does the rainbow garden thing do?

tiggerhobbes
12-03-12, 07:41 PM
What does the rainbow garden thing do?

That's the magic garden, part of the Ivy quest chain.

Unlock Ivy's hut, she will prompt you to expand to the magic garden.

Expand to the magic garden, Ivy will prompt you to unlock it.

After you unlock it, collect from it until you get a faerie in a jar. That will prompt the next quest to tinker with a cow and turn it purple.

Both the magic garden and purple cow become daily collectable resources; you can potentially get the golden apple from the magic garden; you can potentially get gems from the purple cow. You also get some other resources typically purple things like purple petals, glimmerbulbs, etc.

tarantelle
12-08-12, 01:50 AM
Wow, got 4th shard (tablet of Tabernum), 50 silver, 50 jewels, 100000 coins, now I can craft 3 new items in the magic force: coal into jewels , jewels into silver and silver into Mithrill (2 days crafting).

My forge is crafting Mithrill, have to wait for 2 days, very curious what happens when ready!!!

bryanjolin
12-08-12, 06:06 AM
What is the max energy for level 15? I had neighbors who level higher already increase energy but mine still stuck on max energy 30.. Any 1 have the level cap of energy max for level 15-20?

wealthyrich
12-09-12, 07:49 PM
Anyone has a picture of how the venom looks like? Thanks

Dabag
12-10-12, 04:29 AM
Post may be DELETED
Information out dated or no longer required

OpeningCeremony
12-10-12, 05:53 PM
Anyone has a picture of how the venom looks like? Thanks

here's a pic:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2z7fz21.png

and the info says: "A strange liquid found in the Magic Garden. Very toxic."

wealthyrich
12-10-12, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the pic. The venom is dropped by the glimmer troll?

maguar
12-10-12, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the pic. The venom is dropped by the glimmer troll?

I got mine from the Magic Garden

cast1532
12-10-12, 09:45 PM
I got mine from the Magic Garden

I get mine from the troll and the Magic Garden.

beaniedee6
12-11-12, 10:16 PM
What is the max energy for level 15? I had neighbors who level higher already increase energy but mine still stuck on max energy 30.. Any 1 have the level cap of energy max for level 15-20?

I'm wondering that as well. It's been mentioned a few times that an energy cap is being tested but I'm wondering when that's going I be done? I'm on level 18 and i'm starting to have a hard time with running out of energy since I'm also stuck at 30. Can a staff member tell us when that will be fixed?

shortyrules2
12-13-12, 09:37 PM
I was wondering about the energy cap too. 30 is not enough for me. Please raise the cap higher to 40. The extra 10 energy would really help, and i'm sure others would agree. PLEASE!!!

erxi9
12-14-12, 02:54 PM
Can someone please put all the things (including updates nov 20) together at the beginning of this thread?
it's getting hard to find the infos.. I want to know what I'm missing

erxi9
12-14-12, 03:14 PM
Oh I just found out there's 'Castle story: goals' post.
Sorry guys
guess we really need edit/delete option lol

wealthyrich
12-17-12, 03:38 AM
Is there an official quest in the left hand book icon to go on the dark cave adventure to get a cave formation?

maguar
12-17-12, 03:56 AM
Is there an official quest in the left hand book icon to go on the dark cave adventure to get a cave formation?

Not to get the formation. That's just a bonus item. There is the quest to do that adventure to get Mithril though.

beaniedee6
12-18-12, 08:35 PM
Is there any way to undo a purchase that used gems? I accidentally hit one of the buttons that says "skip using # gems" which used more than half the gems I collected...

maguar
12-18-12, 08:41 PM
Is there any way to undo a purchase that used gems? I accidentally hit one of the buttons that says "skip using # gems" which used more than half the gems I collected...

You will need to email support@teamlava.com about this.

Dabag
12-19-12, 11:17 PM
Post may be DELETED

beaniedee6
12-22-12, 03:29 PM
You will need to email support@teamlava.com about this.

Thank you!

whitneyxo
12-23-12, 09:41 PM
How do you collect bones??? Where do they come from??? Please help!!!

maguar
12-23-12, 09:47 PM
How do you collect bones??? Where do they come from??? Please help!!!

They drop from monsters. You can sometimes get them from Ivy's hut or from adventures.

whitneyxo
12-24-12, 05:05 AM
Monsters? I have no monsters in castle story and cant buy them either??

cootiequeen215
12-24-12, 07:33 AM
need castle friends - please add cootiequeen215 thx

cast1532
12-24-12, 07:33 AM
Monsters? I have no monsters in castle story and cant buy them either??

Monsters as Skunkupines, Fang Beasts, and trolls. You must have ****ed one of those already.

maguar
12-24-12, 01:54 PM
Monsters as Skunkupines, Fang Beasts, and trolls. You must have ****ed one of those already.

They'll appear randomly as you do different actions in your kingdom.

iLLUMI2012
12-25-12, 11:04 PM
Hi, just noticed the notification saying my Theatre is ready for collection and it states to collect now for possible "rare item". Is this correct, is there an occasional rare item that comes from the Theatre? I've had the Windmill drop the occasional bag of flour but only ever seen coins from the theatre. Thanks!

maguar
12-25-12, 11:43 PM
Hi, just noticed the notification saying my Theatre is ready for collection and it states to collect now for possible "rare item". Is this correct, is there an occasional rare item that comes from the Theatre? I've had the Windmill drop the occasional bag of flour but only ever seen coins from the theatre. Thanks!

While this note appears for every rent building, there's only a couple (windmill, Thurston's fort) that actually have rare drops from what I've seen.

arale_norimaki
12-29-12, 07:39 AM
Hi!
I bought a white cow. I had to feed it 5 time for it to be an adult.
I don't know how to change the google doc, can anyone add it?
:)

maguar
12-29-12, 02:32 PM
Hi!
I bought a white cow. I had to feed it 5 time for it to be an adult.
I don't know how to change the google doc, can anyone add it?
:)

Updated it for you

arale_norimaki
12-29-12, 04:02 PM
Cool, thanks a lot maguar!

tacotown52
12-30-12, 02:42 PM
Is level 30 as high as you can go right now?

wassupbaby
12-30-12, 04:32 PM
Is level 30 as high as you can go right now?

Im still not there yet but i believe 30 is the highest lv you can reach for now.

maguar
12-30-12, 04:37 PM
Im still not there yet but i believe 30 is the highest lv you can reach for now.

That's correct :)

tacotown52
12-31-12, 12:32 PM
Thanks wassupbaby and maguar! I got a new recipe today in my kitchen. Feed the baron - 10 prime cut, 20 bacon and 10 truffle - and got a fancy beam out of it. So far, there is no goal attached.

brandonu
01-02-13, 02:33 PM
Is it currently possible to expand to the torch/nest at northern part of the map or the gate/stairs at the southeast part of the map?

maguar
01-02-13, 02:42 PM
No. We need to wait for an update to expand to those areas.

phantomnine
01-05-13, 03:06 PM
interesting that TL Time is 5:31pm & mine was 11:31am MST

Note to MHz_: Thank you for not letting anything die, expire or wither - it makes a big difference to many of us.
Lets us enjoy the game without the emotional disappointment. Thank You

I wholeheartedly agree Dabag, one of the reasons this game is good is because there is no pressure only expectations!.....PhantomNine

iLLUMI2012
01-05-13, 11:30 PM
I was playing another game for a couple of years and hated having crops die, especially when a single crop cost 5000 coins and when you have 30 crops that spoil that's a lot of coin wastage.
After discovering Castle Story I abandoned that game, which is now a dead game by the way.
The social element of Team Lava games is awesome too!

My dilema at the moment is knowing which direction to expand. However I think I'll keep stocking up on Wisp Lamps until I hit 99 then start. Hopefully the update is due soon.

Just one quick question, does CS support Retina displays? I'm still on iPad 2 and wondering if a Retina iPad would make a visual difference. Thanks.

zombiefun
01-06-13, 02:03 AM
Wow, I do want to have 99 lanterns :)
I am sending Glimmer Dust every day to my friend and two days in a row it says that she reached the max on gifts but I can send her earth wisp. Is it mean that she maxed on dust or some bug? Because dust was her wish as a gift.

maguar
01-06-13, 02:24 AM
She'd be maxed on dust. Let her know to use some to make super glue or enchanters essence so you can keep sending it.

phantomnine
01-07-13, 05:27 AM
Are purple petals a rare drop? Thanks for the response

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 07:47 AM
Are purple petals a rare drop? Thanks for the response

No, they are not. You can get one everytime you water a planted named Rocket Larspur. To buy one of those simply go to Market > Nature > Plants. It is between the pine tree and the red mushroom circle.

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 07:47 AM
Please, excuse my typo ;)

No, they are not. You can get one everytime you water a plant named Rocket Larspur. To buy one of those simply go to Market > Nature > Plants. It is between the pine tree and the red mushroom circle.

beaniedee6
01-07-13, 06:10 PM
I just randomly got 30 gems! There was a new goal in my goal book that said to collect from a coin building and the prize was 30 gems and some experience stars. anyone else get this?

xtcinla11
01-07-13, 06:28 PM
I just randomly got 30 gems! There was a new goal in my goal book that said to collect from a coin building and the prize was 30 gems and some experience stars. anyone else get this?

Did you just download and play another team lava game as prompted in your tasks? You don't earn gems for the download, but right after that you'll get a task to collect from any building, and you'll get gems then. The same should happen when you reach the level they specified on the other game - wont be as many, for me its been 15 gems for leveling up (a little more was given during the holidays)

beaniedee6
01-07-13, 06:34 PM
Did you just download and play another team lava game as prompted in your tasks? You don't earn gems for the download, but right after that you'll get a task to collect from any building, and you'll get gems then. The same should happen when you reach the level they specified on the other game - wont be as many, for me its been 15 gems for leveling up (a little more was given during the holidays)

Ahh yes I've been playing Monster Story and Dragon Story. I just leveled up last night in Monster Story so that must have been it. Thanks for letting me know! I don't want to spend money on gems, so the fact that I got so many for free is pretty awesome. :)

phantomnine
01-08-13, 02:38 PM
No, they are not. You can get one everytime you water a planted named Rocket Larspur. To buy one of those simply go to Market > Nature > Plants. It is between the pine tree and the red mushroom circle.

Thank you again for answering my question. I'm going to see if we have a list of what gives what.

Luna48
01-09-13, 08:37 PM
I've skimmed this post to see what the Dark Cave Formation gives you. Has anyone gotten one and what did it give?

maguar
01-10-13, 12:33 AM
You mine it like a rock. It has a higher drop rate for jewels

wassupbaby
01-10-13, 02:35 AM
I've skimmed this post to see what the Dark Cave Formation gives you. Has anyone gotten one and what did it give?

I also got my 2 extra mithrils from it.

arale_norimaki
01-11-13, 02:32 AM
Hi!

I checked how long actually takes mithril to be created in the forge, it is 44 hours intead of 48 or 46 (like in many othe TL games when they say 2 days).

I think I edited myself the spreedsheet, but I am not sure, didn't you talk about protecting it or something?

maguar
01-11-13, 02:59 AM
I mentioned I might have to protect it if people kept deleting from it. Only been a few small things deleted so I haven't locked it. Looks like you've updated it. Thanks

arale_norimaki
01-11-13, 03:06 AM
That is cool! Then I don't need to ask you to change it everytime I have some minor correction to add :)
I'll just post here what I did, so that it can be discussed in case I am wrong.

maguar
01-11-13, 03:49 AM
Here and/or in the feedback section of the guide. As long as I can easily find it it's all good :)

arale_norimaki
01-11-13, 04:18 AM
Oops, my mistake! I thought I was posting there :p

homegrrrl
01-12-13, 12:31 PM
Collect on the Fort, then you get a goal to forge the excalibam.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/D0EE2242-D1A6-4087-AD72-6DB4ACA5190E-599-00000038BC84E819.jpg

I got and completed this goal to Explore Dark Caves after collecting on Thurston's Fort. When the quest was completed I did not get the Mithril. So, for the second time, I am crafting all the items needed to Explore Dark Caves again. How many times do I have to do this before I get the Mithril?

maguar
01-12-13, 03:01 PM
Did you go into the goal and click on the button where Thomas tells you how to do mithril? I think you have to do that before starting the adventure to get mithril.

homegrrrl
01-12-13, 04:08 PM
Did you go into the goal and click on the button where Thomas tells you how to do mithril? I think you have to do that before starting the adventure to get mithril.

It says Acquire 1 Mithril (From the Dark Caves, or some other means) Right after that I did the Dark Caves adventure. After it was completed, no Mithril. So I am crafting all the items to try it again.

maguar
01-12-13, 04:53 PM
Please keep me posted on this

zombiefun
01-13-13, 06:16 AM
The Baron asked me to reach lvl 22 in Fashion Story, but when I played for 30 min and reached that lvl he quickly forgot about it and removed that goal. Expiration date was in like 18 days or something, not soon.
Is that a sync glitch?

dng1234
01-13-13, 07:00 AM
The Baron asked me to reach lvl 22 in Fashion Story, but when I played for 30 min and reached that lvl he quickly forgot about it and removed that goal. Expiration date was in like 18 days or something, not soon.
Is that a sync glitch?
Sometimes it may take a moment to register. A new goal should pop up or be in your mission(s) page to collect from a coin building.

zombiefun
01-13-13, 09:26 AM
Not really. It happened day before yesterday. And goal itself disappeared, even though deadline wasn't soon. I have no goals at ll.

homegrrrl
01-14-13, 06:32 AM
Please keep me posted on this

OK it worked this time. Knights returned from quest and they brought back the Mithril. Excalibum being forged as we speak. Thank you for looking into this for me! P.S. I totally love this game!

beaniedee6
01-14-13, 06:54 AM
Not really. It happened day before yesterday. And goal itself disappeared, even though deadline wasn't soon. I have no goals at ll.

You might want to try a force shut down of the game and then go back in. Like maguar says sometimes it takes a min to recognize that you've reached the level. I've found that when that happens to me, a force shut down and restart works, because it's making the game pull in any new information, instead of using the info from the current open session.

maguar
01-14-13, 02:47 PM
OK it worked this time. Knights returned from quest and they brought back the Mithril. Excalibum being forged as we speak. Thank you for looking into this for me! P.S. I totally love this game!

Glad you're sorted :)

nandita1
01-15-13, 05:45 PM
Reached level 26 and still no shards from the tablet. This game is now annoying. No more goals, no use for architechts paste. All resources overflowing. I never got the breakfast caravan either. Have been in touch with support and they referred back to the forum.

arale_norimaki
01-16-13, 01:07 AM
Reached level 26 and still no shards from the tablet. This game is now annoying. No more goals, no use for architechts paste. All resources overflowing. I never got the breakfast caravan either. Have been in touch with support and they referred back to the forum.

As far the shards, it is pure random. Did you try any of the tricks people talk about (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41381-Position-of-Tablet-of-Tabernum)? Even if they don't actually work, they keep you busy and give you the impression you are doing something ;) I got my first shard after spinning the tablet like crazy, and the third after returning the Tablet to its original position (to the place it was before expanding there).

As far as the caravan, I guess you mean the Cooking caravan, the is no Breakfast Caravan. Did you complete Icecold Lemonade, Ambitious oranges, Skunkless Apple Pies and Balanced Breakfast yet?

maguar
01-16-13, 01:14 AM
As far the shards, it is pure random. Did you try any of the tricks people talk about (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41381-Position-of-Tablet-of-Tabernum)? Even if they don't actually work, they keep you busy and give you the impression you are doing something ;) I got my first shard after spinning the tablet like crazy, and the third after returning the Tablet to its original position (to the place it was before expanding there).

As far as the caravan, I guess you mean the Cooking caravan, the is no Breakfast Caravan. Did you complete Icecold Lemonade, Ambitious oranges, Skunkless Apple Pies and Balanced Breakfast yet?

The first three quests are triggered by getting each of the relevant fruits. The last one is triggered after you've done the previous ones. Once you done all four you'll get the cooking caravan.

beaniedee6
01-16-13, 09:51 PM
can you have more than one game going on the same device? i was thinking no, but a lot of people have posted about having multiple games going so i wasn't sure. especially now where we're all waiting for the next update, it'd be nice to have a second game going and start from the beginning using all the strategies i've learned since beginning to play...

maguar
01-16-13, 09:53 PM
It's only 1 game per device. These people have multiple devices.

beaniedee6
01-17-13, 05:43 PM
Thanks maguar! unfortunate, but what I expected :)

mitch1020
01-27-13, 06:57 PM
Please see this thread for the pictures of the goals.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36911-Castle-Story-Goal-Pictorial&p=416446&viewfull=1#post416446

BUILDING - ROYAL

RP. Royal Points.
CHOOSE ONE : Kings Keep OR Queens Court

GOAL Castle Story

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_04901024x768-Copy.jpg

Level 10: KING'S KEEP-180 RP - 37,000. Grants access to Adventures
PARTS: 5 Fancy Block. 5 Fancy Beam. 5 Simple Glue
OR
Level 10: QUEEN'S COURT-180 RP - 37,000. Grants access to Adventures
PARTS: 5 Fancy Block. 5 Fancy Beam. 5 Simple Glue

GOAL The Royal Tower
Level 5: Lantern Spire 60 RP 5,000 Collects 240c/4hrs
PARTS: 3 Stone Blocks & 3 Wooden Beams
Level 5: Watchtower 60 RP 5,000 Collects 240c/4hr
PARTS: 3 Stone Blocks & 3 Wooden Beams

GOAL The Scholar's Library
Level 7: Library 90 RP 15,000. Collects 560c/8hr
PARTS: 5 Stone Block & 5 Wooden Beam

Level 13: CONSERVATORY: 120 RP- 34,000. Collect 320c/2hr
PARTS: 6 Fancy Beam 6 Fancy Block. 4 Super Glue. 15 Red Petals.
Level 16: OBSERVATORY: 150RP - 50,500. Collects 1220c/16hr
PARTS: 5 Royal Beam. 5 Royal Block. 8 Super Glue
Level 19: THEATER: 230 RP - 86,000. Collect 1040c/12hr
PARTS: 5 Blue Dye. 3 Builders Paste. 3 Enchanted Beam. 3 Enchanted Block
Level 22: CATHEDRAL: 260 RP - 111,000. Collect 1,700c/22hr
PARTS: 5 Lumin Essence. 5 Enchanted Block. 5 Enchanted Beam. 4 Simple Glue

DECORATIONS - ROYAL WALLS

RP. Royal Points.

Level 5: Stone Wall - 300 coin 1RP
Level 5. STONE GATE - 5 gem - 1 RP
Level 5: Wall - 1,300 coin - 3 RP
Level 5: Tower - 1,300 coin - 3 RP
Level 5: GATE - 10 gem - 3 RP
Level 7: Topiary Wall - 1,800 coin - 1RP
Level 7: TOPIARY GATE - 15 gem - 1 RP
Level 9: Floral Topiary Wall - 2,300 coin - 3 RP
Level 9: FLORAL ARCHWAY - 20 gem - 3 RP

DECORATIONS - ROYAL STATUES

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_20401024x768-Copy.jpg

LEVEL 9: DRAGON STATUE. 5RP. 60 gems OR WORKSHOP
PARTS: 5 fancy block, 10 gems, 3 simple glue. 8 hours
Level 15: UNICORN STATUE: 12RP: 140 gems OR WORKSHOP
Parts: 3 Royal Block. 30 Jewel. 7500 coin. 12 hours

BUILDING - TOWN

FARMHOUSE: start with 1 after that 500 coins. Collect 70c/10min
PARTS. 10 Wood & 10 Stone
Level 5: COTTAGE - 1,000 Collect 220c/4hrs
PARTS. 3 Stone Blocks & 3 Wooden Beams
Level 9. MARKET PLACE 2,000 Collect 900c/1day
PARTS. 3 simple glue. 4 stone block. 4 wooden beam collects
Level 14: TAVERN 3,200 Collect 440c/8hr
PARTS. 3 Royal Beam. 3 Royal Block . 5 Super Glue. 25 Wheat
Level 18: WINDMILL 4,200 Collect 760c/16hrs
PARTS. 3 Builders Paste. 60 Wool. 6 Royal Block. 8 Royal Beam

BUILDING - RESOURCE

Level 5: SPARKLING MINE 4,800 GOAL Help with Wisps
PARTS. 3 Stone Blocks & 3 Wooden Beam
Level 7: SAWMILL - 6,300 GOAL The Sawmill
PARTS. 4 Wooden Beam 2 Stone Block & 20 Water
Level 9: HATCHERY 9,300 GOAL Hatching Plans
PARTS. 2 Simple Glue & 3 Stone Block & 3 Wooden Beam
Level 12: STABLE 12,300 GOAL A Stable Element
PARTS. 3 Super Glue & 3 Fancy Block & 3 Fancy Beam

FARM & CROPS

PLOT: 100 coin : Start with 4 plots

CROPS
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_2851768x1024194x200-Copy.jpghttp://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_2852768x1024200x200-Copy.jpghttp://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_2853768x1024298x297200x199-Copy.jpg

CROPS
c/e cost/earn
Corn: start with then: 3min 10c/e30
Level 3: Wheat: 2 hours 30c/e90 GOAL Wheat Harvest
Level 5: Tomatoes: 10 min 5c/e40 GOAL Tomatoes for Fun & Profit
Level 7: Sugar Cane: 4 hours 60c/e160 GOAL Sugar Rush

Level 9: Hot Pepper 12 hours c110c/e360 GOAL Hot Peppers for Ivy
Level 11: Strawberry 1 hour 60c/e170 GOAL The Strawberry Scholar
Level 14: Carrot 1 day 190c/630
Level 17: Cabbage 16 hours 170c/e510
Level 20: Glimmer bulb 8 hour 140c/e340

NATURE - ANIMALS

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_2850768x1024300x181-Copy.jpg
GOAL Milk & Eggs
Level 3: Baby COW: 500 coins: Tend every 5 min until
Adult Cow: tend every 5 min. For hide & milk
Level 3: Baby CHICKEN: 750 coins: Tend every 30min until
Adult: Tend every 30 min. For eggs & roast chicken

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_2849768x1024300x185-Copy.jpg

Baby PIG: 20 gems
Baby SHEEP: 35 gems

Can be stored when not required ( Level 8 - Storage Cellar)

CRAFTING

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_2857768x1024380x233-Copy.jpg

WORKSHOP

WORKSHOP 3,000. GOAL A Cursed Scholar
PARTS. 10 Wood & 10 Stone

WORKSHOP MATERIALS

Stone Block: 15 min - 5 stone
Wood Beam: 15 min - 3 wood

LEVEL 7: Banner Pole: 3 hours , 1 wood beam. 5 iron ore. 500 coin

LEVEL 9: Fancy Block: 1 hour - 1 stone block. 4 iron ore. 10 stone
LEVEL 9: Fancy Beam: 1 hour - 1 wood beam. 3 sap. 10 wood

LEVEL 14: Royal Block: 2 hours - 2 fancy block. 3 silver ore. 3 jewel
LEVEL 14: Royal Beam: 2 hours - 2 fancy beam. 3 silver ore. 3 jewel

LEVEL 19: Enchanted Block: 4 hour - 3 fancy block. 1 Enchanter's Essence
LEVEL 19: Enchanted Beam: 4 hour - 3 fancy beam. 1 Enchanter's Essence

Earth WISP: 1 hour - 5 coal GOAL Finding Earth Wisps
Wisp LANTERN: 4 hour - 3 earth wisp GOAL Help with Earth Wisps

WORKSHOP SPECIALS
Disappear when GOAL completed

GOAL Beat Up the Skunk-upine
Homemade Sword: 1 min. 5 wood.

GOAL The Cover - 1 leather cover : 3 cow hide. 1 minute
GOAL Book Bound - 2 iron bindings: 3 iron ore. 1 minute
GOAL The Book of Spells - 5 lost pages. 2 iron binding.1 leather cover

GOAL Magnifying Matrix
Magnifying Matrix: 1 day - 20 jewel, 20 silver ore, 10 mermaid scales

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_12881024x768300x94-Copy.jpg

GOAL Magic Ink & Pages 10 Fine Parchment 3 hours each.
15 wood x10. 1 living woodx10. 3 waterx10
GOAL Lost in Translation 10 Magic Pages 3hours each
10 Fine Parchment & 10 Magic Ink
GOAL Making the Tome 4 hours.
Translator's Tome: 2 iron bindings. 10 magic page. 1 cover
Iron Binding: 3 iron ore
Magic Page: 10 Fine Parchment.
Cover: 3 cow hide

GOAL Builders Caravan
Builder's Hammer: 3 hours. 15 wood. 15 stone. 6 iron ore

POTION SHOP

POTION SHOP. 4,900. GOAL A Potion for Ivy
PARTS. 3 Stone Blocks & 3 Wooden Beams

Simple Glue: 30 min. 2 sap. 2 water
LEVEL 12: Super Glue: 2hrs. 1 simple glue. 5 water. 5 glimmer dust

Purple Dye: 1hour. 4 purple petal. 3 water
Blue Dye: 1hour. 4 blue petal. 3 water
Red Dye: 1hour. 4 red petals . 3 water
Yellow Dye: 1hour. 3 white petal, 3 orange petal, 3 water

LEVEL 14: Lumin Essence: 4hrs. 5 earth wisp. 5 water. 5 mermaid scales
LEVEL 15: Enchanters Essence: 2hrs. 5 glimmer dust. 5 water. 5 blue petal
LEVEL 16 : Sweet Essence: 1hr. 3 glimmer bulb. 3 sweet creme
LEVEL17: Builders Paste: 4hrs. 3 Super Glue. 25 wood. 10 sap
LEVEL 22: Architect's Paste: 8hrs. 2 Builders Paste. 1 Enchanter's Essence. 10 Bones

CRAFTING SPECIALS
Disappear when GOAL completed

GOAL A Potion for Ivy
Wood to Flesh Potion: 8hr. 3 Living Wood. 40 Sap. 10 Rat Tails

GOAL Magic Ink & Pages: 10 Magic Ink 4hours each
Magic Ink: 4hrs. 10 glimmer dust. 5 mermaid scales. 10 water

GOAL Potion of Clarity 2 Potions 4hours each
Potion of Clarity: 4hr. 15 creep tooth. 15 purple petals. 1 enchanter's essence

CRAFTING

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_2856768x1024380x234-Copy.jpg

MAGIC FORGE

MAGIC FORGE. Level 15. 6,200 GOAL Magic Forge
PARTS. 3 Royal Block 3 Royal Beam 4 Super Glue

Level 15: Longsword 2hr. 5 iron ore, 1 jewel
Level 24: Knights Axe 4hr. 15 iron ore. 20 living wood
Level 28: Silver Platter 4hr. 20 silver ore. 5 jewel
Used for Divine Feast prepared by Kitchen
Level 29: Knight's Armor: 8 hrs. - 3 iron ore, 1 builder's hammer
Builder's hammer in the Workshop: 3 hours

KITCHEN

KITCHEN. Level 10 7,500
PARTS. 4 Simple Glue. 6 Wooden Beam. 6 Stone Block

Flour: 30min - 5 wheat
Bread: 2hr - 2 flour, 2 water, 2 eggs
Grits: 30min - 4 corn, 2 water

SIMPLE FEAST: 1hour - 2 grits, 2 bread, 6 fish
Goal: Adventure Time
Required for Adventure Search the Ancient Vault

Level 12: Hearty Stew: 2hr. 8 carrots. 4 roast chicken. 4 water
Level 12: Noodles: 30 min - 2 flour. 3 water. 8 eggs
Level 13: Pasta: 1hr. - 1 Noodles. 8 tomato. 8 mushroom
Level 14: Breaded Fish: 1 hr. 4 fish. 2 bread

Level 15: HEARTY FEAST: 2 hr. 1 Hearty Stew. 1 Pasta. 1 Breaded Fish
Goal Bandit Trouble
Required for Adventure Hunt Roaming Bandits

Level 16: Sugar: 30 min. 5 sugar cane
Level 16: Syrup: 20 min. 3 sap
Level 19: Sweet Creme: 25 min. 5 milk. 2 sugar

Level 20: SPICY FEAST: 4 hours. 20roast chickens. 5 Hot Sauce. 5 Pasta
Required for Adventure Explore the Dark Caves

Level 23: Cake: 2 hour - 2 flour. 2 eggs. 2 sweet creme
Level 24: Royal Sundae: 4 hour - 10 glimmer fruit , 3 Sweet Creme, 20 strawberries
Level 25: SWEET FEAST: 8 hours - 5 Royal Sundae, 1 sweet essence, 3 syrup
Level 26: Royal Stew: 4hr - 1 Hearty Stew, 6 roast chicken, 1 water

Level 30: DIVINE FEAST: 16 hours - 1 Silver Platter, 1 Royal Sundae, 1 Royal Stew
Silver platter crafted by Magic Forge

Ivy's HOT Sauce: 3 hour - 3 water. 6 hot pepper. 1 rat tail
GOAL Ivy's Hot Sauce

Meat Cleaver: Goal : Fangbeast Beatdown
DISCONTINUED * replaced by homemade sword in the workshop

DECORATIONS

ROADS

Stone Path: 250 coin
Royal Road: 500 coin

TOWN ITEMS

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_20421024x768201x249147x182-Copy.jpghttp://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_20411024x768300x182-Copy.jpg

LEVEL 8: Rustic Well: Collect 10c/5min 50 gem OR WORKSHOP .
Parts. 2 wood beam, 1 stone block. 1000 coin. 8 hours.
LEVEL 10: Fountain: 80 gem OR WORKSHOP
Parts. 5 fancy block. 15 water. 7000 coin. 1 day.
LEVEL 12: Beast Statue: 100 gem OR WORKSHOP
Parts. 5 fancy block. 25 silver ore. 3 super glue. 16 hours

GOAL A Ruler's Duty
Level 3: White Flower Bed: 20 gems OR CRAFT: WORKSHOP 2hrs
Pink Flower Bed: 1,700 coin
Red Flower Bed: 1,700 coin
Yellow Flower Bed: 20 gem

LEVEL 6: Street Torch: 1,800 coin
LEVEL 7: Green Banner available 1,900 do not have to craft

LEVEL 12: BANNERS BUY OR CRAFT: WORKSHOP

Blue.1,900 coin : 1 banner pole, 4 cow hide, 1 blue dye
Purple.1,900 coin : 1 banner pole, 4 cow hide, 1 purple dye
Red.1,900 coin : 1 banner pole, 4 cow hide, 1 red dye
Yellow Banners. 40 gem : 1 banner pole, 4 cow hide, 1 yellow dye

NATURE - PLANTS

Level 1: Patch of Tall Grass: 100 coins : CHOP-1X
Level 3: Mushroom Patch: 300 coin: WATER-3 min
Level 3: Willow Tree: 300c Water/30min. CHOP-10x
Level 4: Iceland Poppy Patch: 200 coin: WATER-3 min
Level 4: Oak Tree: 400 coin: CHOP-8x

Level 5: Bush: 400 coin: WATER-10 min
Level 5: Elm Tree: 400 coin: CHOP-8x
Level 5: Mushroom Circle: 400 coin: WATER-10 min
Level 6: Talinum Auranticum: 300 coin: WATER-5 min
Level 6: White Birch: 500 coin: CHOP-10x

Level 7: Aspen Tree: 600 coin: CHOP-6x
Level 8: Acer Tree(blush): 700 coin: CHOP-10x
Level 8: White Trillium: 400 coin: WATER-5 min
Level 9: Crab Apple Tree: 700 coin: CHOP-10x

Level 10: Dead Tree: 800 coin: CHOP-5x
Level 10: Fern Patch: 800 coin: DIG-1x

Level 11: Acer Tree(gold): 900 coin: WATER-5 min-5x - CHOP-10x
Level 11: Blue-flower Penstemon: 400 coin: WATER-3 min
Level 12: Pine Tree: 1000 coin: WATER-5 min-5x - CHOP-10x
Level 13: Rocket Larkspur: 500 coin: WATER-5 min
Level 14: Red Mushroom Circle: 1,100 coin: WATER-5 min

NATURE - OTHER

Level 4: Small Rock Pile: 800 coin - MINE 5x
Level 5: Rock Outcropping: 2,200 coin - MINE 20x
GOAL Help with Wisps

Level 6: Plant in a log: 500 coin - CHOP 2x
Level 7: Old Log: 600 coin - CHOP 3x
Level 10: Iron Rich Rock: 5,200 coin - MINE 8x
Level 13: Tree Log: 1,000 coin - CHOP 2x
Level 13: POND: 2,300 coin - FISH - collect 15c/10 min

BUILDING - SPECIAL
Disappear from menu when GOAL completed

STORAGE CELLAR. Level 8. 1,400 GOAL Mystery Storage
PARTS: 3 Stone Block & 3 Wooden Beam

OLD THOMAS' HOUSE GOAL A House for Old Thomas
PARTS: 5 Wooden Beam. 5 Stone Block. 5 Simple Glue. 1 Magnifying Matrix

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_05001024x768-Copy.jpghttp://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_05021024x768380x255-Copy.jpg

IVY'S HUT GOAL A House for Ivy 590c/12hr
PARTS. 6 Fancy Beam. 8 Super Glue. 20 Living Wood. 40 Glimmerdust

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_19821024x768-Copy.jpghttp://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/story%20games/TL%20Post%201/IMG_19841024x768380x224-Copy.jpg
======

Is this reference still correct? I'm on level 30 and the items I can craft in my kitchens, forges, potions shops don't match what you have here.

maguar
01-27-13, 07:16 PM
Which items do you mean? If you can still craft things like syrup and sweet crime it means that you are not on the latest version.

mitch1020
01-27-13, 07:50 PM
Yes, those are some of the items I can't make. I un-installed it then re-installed for iTunes...that should be the latest version, huh?

mitch1020
01-27-13, 07:52 PM
Yes, those are some of the items I can't make. I un-installed it then re-installed for iTunes...that should be the latest version, huh?

sorry...FROM iTunes :)

maguar
01-27-13, 07:58 PM
Those items were removed as there is no current use from them. If your missing them that's because you should be missing them. Maybe they'll be back with the next update.

touringmum
02-13-13, 02:23 PM
I am trying to expand and need a legendary sword can someone please tell me how to craft this item

maguar
02-13-13, 02:25 PM
Check this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40538-The-legendary-sword-Excalibam) for details on how to get the legendary sword.

MBRBTBRB
03-12-13, 06:23 PM
All the pics in this thread (and the linked Goal Pics thread) are unfortunately not showing because the Photobucket account bandwidth has been exceeded. It's nice to be popular! It would also be nice to be able to see the pics: is there any chance TL could upgrade the Photobucket account so the pics can be seen again? Thanks!

maguar
03-12-13, 09:23 PM
The account is actually a players personal account and not TLs. You can read what they've written here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47834-Pictures-vanished&p=566099&viewfull=1#post566099).

rinabunnie
03-18-13, 10:47 PM
Great guidelines. I see players my level with 5 or so ponds. Do you just find them as you expand or is there a way to get them? Please help 🐰💝🎀💕

wassupbaby
03-19-13, 01:17 AM
You can buy ponds in the market. Market>Nature>Other

maguar
03-19-13, 01:25 AM
Your other option is to craft wells in the workshop. I prefer them as you can fit 4 in the space of 1 pond. They also regenerate in 5 minutes instead of 10.

Galadraal
03-19-13, 07:48 AM
I thinks ponds have a higher chance of Mermaid Scales which is why I bought so many

goneplumcrazy
03-19-13, 08:23 PM
Is castle story a play app in goole play

kooky panda
03-19-13, 08:29 PM
Is castle story a play app in goole play
Castle is only offered in the apple itunes store.

cheryllemon
03-21-13, 12:31 PM
How do I get purple petals? I need to make the potion to unlock the magic garden.

maguar
03-21-13, 02:48 PM
How do I get purple petals? I need to make the potion to unlock the magic garden.

Rocket larkspur plant is the best plant to use.

rinabunnie
03-22-13, 02:25 PM
You guys rock..I thought I had searched the Market but will give it another try.

HauntedMemories2
03-23-13, 08:51 AM
It's only 1 game per device. These people have multiple devices.

My iPhone was having problems and I had to exchange it. Sadly, I lost all my TL game data and had to start over. About 3 weeks into the game, I heard tell that I could have my old game data transferred to my new device, but I've made new neighbors and don't want to lose them in the process.

Also, I like the fact that I have a greater store of energy now (38 and growing as opposed to 30 total) and I don't want to lose that as well.

dng1234
03-23-13, 01:51 PM
I've always read that the the only people who did not have a 30 energy cap were the original beta testers. Now I see that you started a new game (new device) and don't have the 30 energy cap? Seems unfair to keep most at 30, and let others have the extra energy. Happy for you, but not for the rest of us.

It seems that at some point TL could decide on an amount of energy for all and implement it. To keep the uproar at a minimum their best bet would be to increase everyone to 40.

vchanhs
03-23-13, 07:57 PM
Best to increase max energy to 160 to account for 8 hours of sleep time so we don't lose any energy.... Lol

maguar
03-23-13, 08:44 PM
I've always read that the the only people who did not have a 30 energy cap were the original beta testers. Now I see that you started a new game (new device) and don't have the 30 energy cap? Seems unfair to keep most at 30, and let others have the extra energy. Happy for you, but not for the rest of us.

TL does trial different caps with small groups from time to time.

Gardienn
04-06-13, 08:07 AM
Trying to find the answer without success so far.

Does anyone know what counts in the "Spend $____" amount on land expansion slot requirements? On a couple that were $20,000, it was already checked as completed, presumably because I'd spent that much in the game, but the $30,000 isn't checked off yet. I'd rather reach that expansion requirement by purchasing items in the game elsewhere than just pay to expand, if possible, but I'm trying to figure out what I need to spend on. I'm guessing not buildings. Anyone know the answer?

CottageRose
04-06-13, 12:24 PM
It sounds like a glitch. I've always had to spend money for the expansions themselves, for each one individually. I've never gotten any credit from other things that helped purchase new land. Lucky you! :)

elaur
04-06-13, 01:28 PM
Maybe you checked it by accident? You can pay for it without expanding.

maguar
04-06-13, 05:28 PM
Trying to find the answer without success so far.

Does anyone know what counts in the "Spend $____" amount on land expansion slot requirements? On a couple that were $20,000, it was already checked as completed, presumably because I'd spent that much in the game, but the $30,000 isn't checked off yet. I'd rather reach that expansion requirement by purchasing items in the game elsewhere than just pay to expand, if possible, but I'm trying to figure out what I need to spend on. I'm guessing not buildings. Anyone know the answer?

It sounds like you've previously gone into the expansion and clicked the pay button. This pay option only applies to to expansion square you are in. It is not affected by the amount of money you spend in the game. As a general rule of thumb it's best not to click the pay or use wisp lantern buttons unless you've got enough to complete the transaction in one go. If you do it with before you're ready to expand you can't put the money back into your total or the wisps into your inventory.

Zehnia
04-07-13, 09:29 AM
Why can't I buy sheeps for coins? It can't be right that I have to use real money in order to complete some goals. If that's the case, then I'm sorry to say that Castle Story will loose a player.

katbtodd
04-07-13, 09:32 AM
Why can't I buy sheeps for coins? It can't be right that I have to use real money in order to complete some goals. If that's the case, then I'm sorry to say that Castle Story will loose a player.got all my sheep from the castle

susiepussycat
04-07-13, 10:00 AM
What is the Divine Feast? I'm at level 30 but have not come across this.

wassupbaby
04-07-13, 11:16 AM
Why can't I buy sheeps for coins? It can't be right that I have to use real money in order to complete some goals. If that's the case, then I'm sorry to say that Castle Story will loose a player.

Which goals are you talking about ? If you need wool , stable also drops wool so you dont have to buy sheeps.

elaur
04-07-13, 11:28 AM

You can get everything the sheep gives you by building a stable.

maguar
04-07-13, 02:35 PM
What is the Divine Feast? I'm at level 30 but have not come across this.

It was removed a couple of updates ago.

You can get everything the sheep gives you by building a stable.

You cannot get prime cuts from the stable. Prime cuts come from sheep, cows and the hunt the bandits adventure.

wassupbaby
04-07-13, 02:45 PM
Also red ribbon .

wassupbaby
04-07-13, 03:17 PM
Also red ribbon .

Agg stupid me :s stable of course drops red ribbons

maguar
04-08-13, 04:29 AM
Agg stupid me :s stable of course drops red ribbons

I'm just glad it's not just me forgetting things :)

wassupbaby
04-08-13, 02:34 PM
Yeah maybe its because i havent seen red ribbon in a loooooong time

Esteban2013
04-12-13, 05:02 AM
Nice! Thank u for all those infos! Could u tell me what to do? i am having a blue skunk just out of my terrytorry so i canot beat him! .....Just wat? i canot even extend my terrytory to this sector... wierd!

lotuskat
04-12-13, 06:47 AM
Nice! Thank u for all those infos! Could u tell me what to do? i am having a blue skunk just out of my terrytorry so i canot beat him! .....Just wat? i canot even extend my terrytory to this sector... wierd!

Have you tried force closing your game? Can you post a screen shot?

WylieCoyote869
04-14-13, 09:40 PM
I am having a blue skunk just out of my terrytorry so i canot beat him! .....Just wat? i canot even extend my terrytory to this sector... wierd!Check to make sure there is no low-lying bush/flower blocking your very last step. You may still be able to take a swipe at him...her...it. Mine does this too and I'm able to whackamole!

WylieCoyote869
04-17-13, 04:44 PM
Scratch that. My stuff disappears in the fight.

babylon3
04-21-13, 11:24 AM
I need lots of blue petals, but don't kmow which flowers grow them. Anyone can help me??

CottageRose
04-21-13, 02:38 PM
Blue Penstemon flowers from the Market drop blue petals. :)

babylon3
04-21-13, 11:49 PM
Blue Penstemon flowers from the Market drop blue petals. :)

Yes I have them now. Thanks

wealthyrich
04-24-13, 02:25 AM
bush does not drop glimmer dust?

maguar
04-24-13, 03:22 AM
bush does not drop glimmer dust?

It doesn't.

Where do I get glimmerdust from?

Glimmerdust is a random drop from:

Tall grass
Fern patch
Old log
Dead tree
Plant in a log
Mushroom patch
Mushroom circle
Red mushroom circle
Fluttermush ring (valentine plant)
Sir Pigglesworth
Feed the Baron recipe
Adventures
Trade with Belladonna (in the Royal Exchange)
Magic Garden
Ivy's Hut
Glimmer trolls

bowlfullofcherries
04-24-13, 04:11 AM
My apple pie is going to take an hour and twenty minutes. Is this because of neighbors and hearts?

bowlfullofcherries
04-24-13, 04:11 AM
Because that's fan-tastic.

Dabag
04-25-13, 04:21 PM
Post may be DELETED

Oliver118
05-12-13, 09:53 PM
Isn't there already a goal thread?

maguar
05-13-13, 12:26 AM
Isn't there already a goal thread?

Dabag put together this general reference thread. Part of it includes a brief listing of the goals. His goal thread goes into a lot more detail of the goals and has screenshots etc.

Oliver118
05-15-13, 09:51 PM
Dabag put together this general reference thread. Part of it includes a brief listing of the goals. His goal thread goes into a lot more detail of the goals and has screenshots etc.

Oh, yeah. I've seen it. It's so good, and the images as well! Now I what the Sabina questline is like, even though I haven't expanded to her yet. Well done, Dabag!

bbarra
05-20-13, 07:49 AM
Great thread. Im still crafting lanterns to get to Sabrina. Can I jump ahead and make the desserts and kitchen requests for that goal? I have 2 breastplates..should I go ahead and craft the third one?

lotuskat
05-20-13, 10:08 AM
Great thread. Im still crafting lanterns to get to Sabrina. Can I jump ahead and make the desserts and kitchen requests for that goal? I have 2 breastplates..should I go ahead and craft the third one?

There will be a goal with Thurston that requires you to craft one set of Light Armor when the new adventure unlocks. Otherwise, items in your inventory will count.

Oliver118
05-20-13, 10:19 PM
There will be a goal with Thurston that requires you to craft one set of Light Armor when the new adventure unlocks. Otherwise, items in your inventory will count.

*sigh*Thurston, Thurston, Thurston.

lotuskat
05-21-13, 08:06 AM
*sigh*Thurston, Thurston, Thurston.

Yeah, he's kinda whiney. Something to do with his armor being too hot for the desert. ;)

Oliver118
05-21-13, 09:48 AM
Yeah, he's kinda whiney. Something to do with his armor being too hot for the desert. ;)

Poor Thurston, he's too spoilt!

raktsal
05-23-13, 11:51 AM
This goal just popped up for me and I don't see anything on it. Is it new?

raktsal
05-23-13, 11:53 AM
On a separate note... I got the first knowledge shard ages ago, but the mission associated with it has never appeared. Is this a glitch? Anyone know a way to get TeamLava to fix this?

maguar
05-23-13, 02:59 PM
This goal just popped up for me and I don't see anything on it. Is it new?

See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?52265-Trials-and-Tribute-Update-5-23-13)

On a separate note... I got the first knowledge shard ages ago, but the mission associated with it has never appeared. Is this a glitch? Anyone know a way to get TeamLava to fix this?

Your best bet is to email support@teamlava.com and ask them to check it out.

Oliver118
05-27-13, 11:37 PM

Email support teamlava, like maguar said, or try force closing.

Dabag
05-30-13, 01:34 PM
This post may be DELETED
Information no longer required

Dabag
05-30-13, 01:50 PM
This post may be DELETED

Dabag
05-30-13, 02:08 PM
This post may be DELETED

Dabag
05-30-13, 02:29 PM
This post may be DELETED

Dabag
05-30-13, 02:45 PM
This post may be DELETED

Dabag
05-30-13, 03:03 PM
This post may be DELETED

Dabag
05-30-13, 03:09 PM
Quite a bit has changed, the goals are all integrated now ;

new players have a lot of choices on how they want to play the game.

Oliver118
06-04-13, 11:01 PM
Dabag, I have a question. What is social rating used for, apart from making you more likely to appear at the top of the Community page? Because otherwise you're just aimlessly collecting hearts without having much use for them.

Dabag
06-07-13, 10:37 AM
Post may be DELETED

Oliver118
06-16-13, 11:22 PM
hi Oliver118

sorry, for delay

I honestly do not know anymore what the purpose of the heart meter is.

at one time it was an indicator showing that the person was an active player and you could count on them to accept request.
now we know better.

I am sure one of the moderators or a staff member can offer a better answer.

You know, this reference thread is really good and its probably taken a lot of hard work, and I'm proud of you, Dabag!

evangelina812
06-17-13, 12:25 PM
Dabag, I have a question. What is social rating used for, apart from making you more likely to appear at the top of the Community page? Because otherwise you're just aimlessly collecting hearts without having much use for them.

The purpose of filling the heart meter is so that you will be seen more frequently at the top of the community lists. If your heart meter is empty, then you won't get as many visitors because no one will be able to find you except your neighbors.

It is also for other players to see the likelihood of getting a visit returned to them or not.

I know I'm not Dabag, but I hope this helps!

Oliver118
06-17-13, 10:08 PM
I know that, but I was just asking if there were any other uses, like special uses for crafting, goals or something.

vchanhs
06-17-13, 10:17 PM
The purpose of filling the heart meter is so that you will be seen more frequently at the top of the community lists. If your heart meter is empty, then you won't get as many visitors because no one will be able to find you except your neighbors.

It is also for other players to see the likelihood of getting a visit returned to them or not.

I know I'm not Dabag, but I hope this helps!

I find been active in forum is a much better way of getting neighbors. It is definitely more interesting than mindless popping hearts.

Oliver118
06-17-13, 10:22 PM
I find been active in forum is a much better way of getting neighbors. It is definitely more interesting than mindless popping hearts.

I agree with you, recently I was promoted-from Rhino Keeper to Fashion Designer! After that is it straight onto Executive Chef?

rmdrooti
07-02-13, 09:58 PM
I have all the materials needed to upgrade my watchtower yet it still won't let me upgrade. Any reason for this??

rmdrooti
07-02-13, 09:59 PM
I mean my library not my watchtower

arale_norimaki
07-02-13, 10:53 PM
Hi rmdrooti!

I am guessing one of the required materials you are seeing for your upgrade is a small amount of coins, am I right? This is a known bug (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?45863-Upgrading-buildings-Info-and-Bugs).

Anytime one of your buildings shows a small amount of coins to build/upgrade, you should force close your game (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/34471/how-to-force-reboot-and-force-quit-apps-on-ios-devices/) to see the al amount, because that means for sure that what you are seeing is a display bug.
If you don't want to force close the game and want to see the requirements now, use maguar's guide (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUE E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=42).

arale_norimaki
07-02-13, 11:39 PM
My type writing is so bad, lol! i eant this:

Hi rmdrooti!

I am guessing one of the required materials you are seeing for your upgrade is a small amount of coins, am I right? This is a known bug (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?45863-Upgrading-buildings-Info-and-Bugs).

Anytime one of your buildings shows a small amount of coins to build/upgrade, you should force close your game (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/34471/how-to-force-reboot-and-force-quit-apps-on-ios-devices/) to see the real amount, because that means what you are seeing is a display bug.
If you don't want to force close the game and want to see the requirements now, use maguar's guide (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUE E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=42).

Dabag
07-10-13, 01:11 PM
Post may be DELETED

Dabag
07-10-13, 01:21 PM
This post may be DELETED

Dabag
07-10-13, 01:41 PM
This post may be DELETED

Dabag
07-10-13, 01:56 PM
This post may be DELETED

Dabag
07-10-13, 02:26 PM
This post may be DELETED

Oliver118
07-15-13, 11:12 PM
Wow, Dabag!

klembodius2
08-03-13, 08:42 PM
Do you know if you can get gold nuggets from mining rocks or do they only come from the 4 mines? If u can do u know the drop rate? I've used probably 200 energy on the 5000$ iron rocks and 50 energy on the cheaper 20 energy rocks. haven't tried rock pile yet.

homegrown234
08-04-13, 09:27 PM
Do you know if you can get gold nuggets from mining rocks or do they only come from the 4 mines? If u can do u know the drop rate? I've used probably 200 energy on the 5000$ iron rocks and 50 energy on the cheaper 20 energy rocks. haven't tried rock pile yet.

Yes, you can get them from mining rocks.

arale_norimaki
08-05-13, 03:35 AM

I am with you there.

While before having the Excahnge and Deep Mines I sometimes got nuggets from mining rocks, they have now become rarer.

I have been mining iron rich rocks at least twice a day since the dragon update, because I needed more mithril to that goal and update Deep Mines (I can craft mithril but am always low on silver which I craft from iron). I never got any nugget from them.

Worst, now that I need 5 nuggets I have mined not less than 20 iron rocks since Friday and I haven't got a single nugget. Not one. On the bright side, I have plenty of iron, hence silver for adventures and mithril :)

So yes, I recall it is possible. But super rare, at least for me.

mikado86
08-07-13, 10:05 AM

I have found Golden nuggets from REGULAR (20 uses) rocks, granted, more often than not I have not found anything at all, lets say one in every 5 rocks give me one nuggets to give a rough estimated

Dabag
08-10-13, 01:58 PM
Post may be DELETED

infinitelove19
08-28-13, 01:19 PM
Okay, I have a question about the golden apple. I just started a few days ago, am already on level 11, but am unsure about the guide at the front saying golden apples are available from 'adventures' & the 'magic garden.'

Could somebody please explain those two to me & let me know if theres anything I can do *now* to help move these along? Thanks. :-)

mikado86
08-28-13, 02:08 PM
Okay, I have a question about the golden apple. I just started a few days ago, am already on level 11, but am unsure about the guide at the front saying golden apples are available from 'adventures' & the 'magic garden.'

Could somebody please explain those two to me & let me know if theres anything I can do *now* to help move these along? Thanks. :-)

Well as far I understand, the item "golden apple" can drop from magic garden, which is a building you collect every 8 hours or so (see that tree with a rainbow? well that is the one), you need to expand to it and do some quests and even then, the drop itself is extremly rare, at least I havent gotten a single golden apple from the magic garden and im level 30 and I have gotten over 30 golden apples by other means and stuff

now the adventure is from a quest in your castle, not EVERY adventure can drop a golden apple, as far I remember I have only gotten a golden apple from the "explore the desert sands" quests, you can ALSO get an apple tree from adventures, which obviously, gives apples, and rarely, golden apples.

in short, unless you got an apple tree, you pretty much betting on the dark horse, hope it explains stuff, if not ask again or check this helpful guide, it says everything I just said and probably much more

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35549-Castle-Story-Reference-Guide

infinitelove19
08-28-13, 02:55 PM
Well as far I understand, the item "golden apple" can drop from magic garden, which is a building you collect every 8 hours or so (see that tree with a rainbow? well that is the one), you need to expand to it and do some quests and even then, the drop itself is extremly rare, at least I havent gotten a single golden apple from the magic garden and im level 30 and I have gotten over 30 golden apples by other means and stuff

now the adventure is from a quest in your castle, not EVERY adventure can drop a golden apple, as far I remember I have only gotten a golden apple from the "explore the desert sands" quests, you can ALSO get an apple tree from adventures, which obviously, gives apples, and rarely, golden apples.

in short, unless you got an apple tree, you pretty much betting on the dark horse, hope it explains stuff, if not ask again or check this helpful guide, it says everything I just said and probably much more

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35549-Castle-Story-Reference-Guide

Great, thanks! So my best bet is to get an apple tree from a quest & collect frequently, right?

I saw apple tree in the market, but want to avoid spending gems unless it's absolutely necessary!!! ;-)

jtm101
08-28-13, 03:12 PM
I dont remember ever getting a golden apple from quests, but i have got the odd one from the magic garden (one every month or two). Sadly your best chance is the Apple tree, maybe 1 in 100 on average. But you can collect far more frequently, ie every 2 hrs as opposed to 16hrs for the Garden. Plus it is no easy feat to get to the Magic Garden to begin with as you'll need to get Ivy's Hut first which requires 72 glimmerdust to build.

mikado86
08-28-13, 03:18 PM
Great, thanks! So my best bet is to get an apple tree from a quest & collect frequently, right?

I saw apple tree in the market, but want to avoid spending gems unless it's absolutely necessary!!! ;-)

Yes, while adventures DO drop apple trees (and every kind while we at it) id say a good investment would be buying a tree with gems, also the others, when you collect every fruit it will unlock a trade in your market, where you can exchange 2 dishes of apple/lemon/orange, not a lot but it will eventually make up for a tree

bowlfullofcherries
08-29-13, 04:39 AM
Hey, why are some of the names on my Neighbors list out of alphabetical order? I do understand that the names move to the bottom of the list when I've visited that kingdom, or that some of the fancier titles will be placed at the top or bottom, but a couple names that were formally in alphabetical order have recently been permanently placed near the top of the list.

Also, can the net for the dragon come out of the valentine sheep?

lotuskat
08-29-13, 06:04 AM
Hey, why are some of the names on my Neighbors list out of alphabetical order? I do understand that the names move to the bottom of the list when I've visited that kingdom, or that some of the fancier titles will be placed at the top or bottom, but a couple names that were formally in alphabetical order have recently been permanently placed near the top of the list.

Also, can the net for the dragon come out of the valentine sheep?

It could be that your neighbors added spaces before their names. That would put them at the top before your neighbors whose names begin with an "A." As for the net, do you mean the thing Thurston needs as part of the Dragon Egg quest line? If so, you need to craft it.

bowlfullofcherries
08-29-13, 07:57 AM
Thanks. Hmm... That second question might have come out wrong. Whatever item a sheep drops- the Golden Fleece? Sorry for the confusion. I'm actually asking that second one for my husband.

And it probably wasn't for the dragon goal, either. T,T

Did anyone get the Golden Fleece from the valentine sheep?

asna12345
10-06-13, 05:10 AM
What do I have to do for trials and tribute?? There are so many and I don't know what to do!

maguar
10-06-13, 03:51 PM
See this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54027-Trials-amp-Tribute-Goal-Part-2) for lots of info and discussion on the trials

maguar
10-14-13, 12:50 AM
To cut down on the number of stickies a game guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59861-Castle-Story-Game-Guide) has been created with a link to this (and other threads).

jenniie1981
02-23-14, 10:01 PM
Can anyone give me a break down of what the ponds drop? I know the fish , water, scales and coins but earlier tonight something came out I had never seen before. Best way to discernible it is super pointy silver ore?! Of course it popped out and while I'm about to collect it and see what it is my server gets dropped and it's gone when I got back in.

Does anyone know what I almost had

Castloninian
02-23-14, 11:41 PM
Can anyone give me a break down of what the ponds drop? I know the fish , water, scales and coins but earlier tonight something came out I had never seen before. Best way to discernible it is super pointy silver ore?! Of course it popped out and while I'm about to collect it and see what it is my server gets dropped and it's gone when I got back in.

Guess that was a fey crystal? Don't think it has any use yet. They can also come from other places, like harvesting when you have the right shard (not sure which) and think I've seen it from the faerie respite too.

Queenzod
02-23-14, 11:50 PM
Guess that was a fey crystal? Don't think it has any use yet. They can also come from other places, like harvesting when you have the right shard (not sure which) and think I've seen it from the faerie respite too.

It is blue, and there was a hint that we're getting something else blue soon! I have noticed a few more fey crystals recently.

jenniie1981
03-01-14, 07:21 AM
I got another one today from a pond and yes it was a fey crystal! I actually got to keep this one. Can't wait to see what we use it for !

ciarjen
03-01-14, 08:19 AM

If you tap Market, then My Inventory it will show you items you have last collected in order.

tigarlilyvol
03-01-14, 08:51 AM
I got another one today from a pond and yes it was a fey crystal! I actually got to keep this one. Can't wait to see what we use it for !

Blythewood part 2 takes 5 to make a moonstone towards the end.

maxxsplace
05-11-14, 08:49 AM
I have a question I haven't been able to find an answer to because I don't know how to describe the thing. There is a sparkling thing on the bottom right of castle story that when you click on it says expand here to claim your reward. I've gone through my neighbors to see if anyone has it already and didn't find anyone that had expanded that far. I don't see a way to expand to it either. Anyone know what it is and how to get there? Thanks in advance.

meme1098
05-11-14, 01:38 PM
I have a question I haven't been able to find an answer to because I don't know how to describe the thing. There is a sparkling thing on the bottom right of castle story that when you click on it says expand here to claim your reward. I've gone through my neighbors to see if anyone has it already and didn't find anyone that had expanded that far. I don't see a way to expand to it either. Anyone know what it is and how to get there? Thanks in advance.

You mean the crown sitting on the throne in the bottom corner? There isn't any expansion to that area yet. My feeling is it might be the end story of the ruler and being crowned eventually. So I don't want to go there for a long time if that's the end of the game. I want the story to continue towards the coastline, building a port, & sending trades/adventures across water.
But this could be a whole nother thread of its own.