PDA

View Full Version : Stormies island theory

wolf879
09-09-12, 08:58 AM
I would like some people to help me research this theory. First which of his habitats are highlighted for you mines the serpant and water so obviously I'd use a serpant with something else. Then did using that dragon work for you? Any help with this research is much appreciated

auroracon
09-09-12, 09:46 AM
I don't understand what people mean by highlighted. What platform are you playing on? I'm on the kindle fire (android) and when I visit stormie's island (or any other island) I get 6 (or 3) habitats with a white and purple icon above it saying "tap to play". Sometimes if an island is really popular or small, there won't be any habitats with that icon (full up I guess). Though it's strange that on the islands that there are habitats to "play with", it's always either 6 or 3. It's not like in other stories where there's a bunch and you can select whichever six you want.

Anyway, because of that maybe there is some credence to your theory. If your "highlighting" is the same thing as my "tap to play"

But I'm at Stormies Island now and these are the six habitats that let me play with them:

Yellow - Air and Eagle
Yellow - Scorpion and Seabreeze
Diamond - Diamond (bottom left corner of main island)
Red - Forestfire and Fire
Green - Forest and Wild
Green - Fruitful and Poison

After I click on them, the "tap to play" disappears and the little white sparkles appear. I can't click on the habitat again, meaning when I do nothing happens at all to indicate that it was selected. Whereas on my own island, when I click on a habitat it's highlighted in yellow.

Maybe you can take a screencap of what you mean by "highlight"? I'm really interested to know what this is about, especially seeing as you can only highlight two, and if it's the same thing as what I'm referring to, why am I able to do six?

sweetstuff525
09-09-12, 09:49 AM
I don't understand what people mean by highlighted. What platform are you playing on? I'm on the kindle fire (android) and when I visit stormie's island (or any other island) I get 6 (or 3) habitats with a white and purple icon above it saying "tap to play". Sometimes if an island is really popular or small, there won't be any habitats with that icon (full up I guess). Though it's strange that on the islands that there are habitats to "play with", it's always either 6 or 3. It's not like in other stories where there's a bunch and you can select whichever six you want.

Anyway, because of that maybe there is some credence to your theory. If your "highlighting" is the same thing as my "tap to play"

But I'm at Stormies Island now and these are the six habitats that let me play with them:

Yellow - Air and Eagle
Yellow - Scorpion and Seabreeze
Diamond - Diamond (bottom left corner of main island)
Red - Forestfire and Fire
Green - Forest and Wild
Green - Fruitful and Poison

After I click on them, the "tap to play" disappears and the little white sparkles appear. I can't click on the habitat again, meaning when I do nothing happens at all to indicate that it was selected. Whereas on my own island, when I click on a habitat it's highlighted in yellow.

Maybe you can take a screencap of what you mean by "highlight"? I'm really interested to know what this is about, especially seeing as you can only highlight two, and if it's the same thing as what I'm referring to, why am I able to do six?

It's a yellow line around habitat... You have to click on the habitat I can only highlight one diamond dragon and a firestorm

auroracon
09-09-12, 10:17 AM
It's a yellow line around habitat... You have to click on the habitat I can only highlight one diamond dragon and a firestorm

what device are you playing on? an ipod/ipad? I never see a yellow line around a habitat unless I am on my own island.

Here's another question, when you say you can only highlight one diamond and one firestorm, does that mean those are the habitats you are "playing with"? Do you still have the 6 "tap to play" habitats and these are unrelated to the highlighted one? This just doesn't make any sense :/

wolf879
09-09-12, 10:20 AM
I'm on an iPod I checked my sisters android and none of the habitats at stormies gets highlighted so idk it's just a theory to try

sweetstuff525
09-09-12, 10:23 AM
what device are you playing on? an ipod/ipad? I never see a yellow line around a habitat unless I am on my own island.

Here's another question, when you say you can only highlight one diamond and one firestorm, does that mean those are the habitats you are "playing with"? Do you still have the 6 "tap to play" habitats and these are unrelated to the highlighted one? This just doesn't make any sense :/

iPod ... Yes those are different to the ones I can play with still can play with 6
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/E5595247-C393-4D5E-B4D4-A7AD2CBFF046-376-0000002FA0AD979D.jpg

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/2B760E5D-992D-4A2B-8CD6-DC1FA82DCDA4-376-0000002FAE78A4AD.jpg

wolf879
09-09-12, 10:26 AM
So according to this theory you have to breed a firestorm with something

ellaslair
09-09-12, 10:36 AM
i play on an ipad, i just tried every habitat on stormies island and nothing highlighted for me :(

88dalejr
09-09-12, 10:37 AM
I tried this theory when there was the other thread and I never had anything good happen. All I got was Firestorms and I had the diamond and Firestorm habitats highlighted on Stormies's Island. On my other account I had different habitats highlighted and I got my diamond from nothing that was highlighted on Stormie Island. I hope this info helps with you figuring out the theory. I really hope you can figure it out!!! I'm working on a name theory well I was before the ? Good luck and I hope you get your Diamond!!!!

ellaslair
09-09-12, 10:39 AM
does everyone have the same pair breeding on stormies island? seems too easy, but just wondering....

88dalejr
09-09-12, 10:39 AM
I believe so. I think it's an Atlantis and Scorpion!! Is that what you have??

ellaslair
09-09-12, 10:42 AM
I believe so. I think it's an Atlantis and Scorpion!! Is that what you have??

yes....thanks!

auroracon
09-09-12, 10:42 AM
Hmm so I tried this out on a random neighbors island, and I can highlight habitats there! And they aren't all the same ones that are the "tap to play" ones...

But none highlighted on Stormies. I wonder if this means I just don't have the correct combination of dragons in my own game yet but once I do then some habitats will highlight.

AkumaNeko
09-09-12, 11:10 AM
Only diamond is highlighted for me. Been trying since the last few threads :/

LilMzB4Life
09-10-12, 12:03 PM
I'm such a noob, I have been keeping track of the one's I can play with on Stormie's island for the past two weeks. I just figured out yesterday after reading this thread what you meant by highlighted. So I wrote it down yesterday. There were some that highlighted that I could play with but the others I highlighted were not ones I could play with. I wonder if that means I should focus on the ones I could play with and highlight. Just a thought.

06hunter
09-10-12, 05:20 PM
I would like some people to help me research this theory. First which of his habitats are highlighted for you mines the serpant and water so obviously I'd use a serpant with something else. Then did using that dragon work for you? Any help with this research is much appreciated

I was able to highlite habitats on Stormie's park up until a couple of days ago when all this theory stuff about Stormie's Park started now it doesn't. work anymore. I think Stormie got wise and fixed it. I have Kindle fire so I know it worked then. One of my neighbors who claims to be on TL staff said to visit Stormie' Park that she was there to help us but so far all Stormie has done is to make it impossible for us to remove her from our neighbors list.

Horntail21
09-10-12, 05:25 PM
Today I was able to highlight the serpent/water island and the parakeet/fairy island those were the only two. No idea what that is supposed to mean. He is still breeding Atlantis/scorpion with a magic and diamond in the nests

sukierd
09-11-12, 04:42 AM
this theory worked for me, firestorm highlighted and I put him with my best breeder serpent and I now have 2 diamonds from these parents.

bangerang5310
09-12-12, 03:01 AM
Hello, newbie here. I also can hilight on Stormie's. The Diamond on the main island. The familiar(green habitat), and the purple habitat on the top island with the coral and the wizard in it. I only have the coral in this scenario. Should I breed this and what with? Confusing, lol.

bangerang5310
09-12-12, 06:09 AM
You have me so intrigued I went back to Stormies and now am only able to highlight Diamond and Familiar dragons. Perhaps stormie really wants me to breed a familiar. In which case they should stop giving me poison ones :D

sweetstuff525
09-12-12, 06:20 AM
I've always had diamond and firestorm highlighter... Today I can also highlight familiar ... So if I were to pair familiar with firestorm could those colors give me a diamond? And coincidence pretty sure I have a familiar in breeding den so that has to be my lucky one...... Since I already have a familiar but wasn't able to highlight it

Now I have to figure out which of my firestorm is the lucky one

coolgamegirl27
09-12-12, 12:06 PM
For weeks, I have only been able to highlight one habitat, the Firestorm one. Today, I can highlight three habitats, Firestorm, Mist/Island & Diamond. I dont know whether this is a sign or what???

Lalastar5
09-12-12, 02:58 PM
I just tried and I can only highlight firestorm and diamond...?

felynz
09-12-12, 10:55 PM
I saw this thread and went to visit Stormie's. The habitat for familiar,mist and diamond highlighted for me. Decided to try out the theory. I didn't have a familiar, decided to try breeding one. Used an epic forest and epic magic, and I got it! 1st try!

Now, i'm wondering if the highlighted dragons meant that those are the dragons you will end up with if you breed those colors. Will the highlighted habitats change?

I am gonna try breeding my familiar with mist and see if i get my diamond!

06hunter
09-15-12, 02:17 PM

I'm still unable to highlight any habitates on Stormie's island. Although I was able to at one time it doesn't work anymore. I'm able to highlight some of my neighbors habituates.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
09-26-12, 09:24 AM
I play on iPad and iPhone. I can tap on the same 6 habitats on both devices, but none are highlighted ever. In the breeding den today is Scorpion and Atlantis. So I thought if I had those 2 (I don't) then I'd try breeding those for a diamond or at least for good luck. I'll keep checking to see if it changes.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
09-26-12, 04:46 PM
I just bred an Atlantis (15 hour) and the Atlantis is coincidentally still in Stormies breeding den with the Scorpion. So next I'll try to get a scorpion. And then possibly try for a diamond using those two. Worth a shot:)

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
11-15-12, 03:18 AM
Well,since my last post here I have gotten a scorpion in both games, but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Stormies breeding den. It's a good theory. I was never able to highlight any of Stormies habitats, however today I can highlight 2 Diamonds, Mindvolt/Mist, Genie/Trickster, and Wild/Forest. So I'm thinking i will breed a Mindvolt with a Wild to try for the Diamond. I'm starting to think there may really be something to this crazy theory... Just don't know what the connection is.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
11-15-12, 03:36 AM
Ok, my post above was from my ipad that i was able to highlight habitats. that game is lvl 67 and i have almost all dragons except diamond and some light. So I just checked Stormies island from my iPhone, game lvl 42 and was not able to highlight anything. But it is still Scorpion and Atlantis in both games in breeding den. FYI.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
11-15-12, 08:48 AM
Check out my new poll and experimental post on this theory: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39934-Highlighted-Habitats-Theory

MazShaddix
11-15-12, 08:53 AM
I just checked and I can only highlight both diamond habitats and the big light habitat

MazShaddix
11-15-12, 08:54 AM
I'm also on iphone

eboats
11-15-12, 08:55 AM
Highlighted habitats do not matter

MazShaddix
11-15-12, 02:51 PM
As I can only highlight 2 diamond habitats and the large light habitat that has a griffin and boo dragon in what does that mean?? I don't have either of those and I'm currently breeding yet another sunrise, I think when that's done I might just breed my scorpion and Atlantis together again tho last time I did that for 15 tries and the only decent dragon I got was a landworm on my 7th try...

eboats
11-15-12, 03:59 PM
As I can only highlight 2 diamond habitats and the large light habitat that has a griffin and boo dragon in what does that mean?? I don't have either of those and I'm currently breeding yet another sunrise, I think when that's done I might just breed my scorpion and Atlantis together again tho last time I did that for 15 tries and the only decent dragon I got was a landworm on my 7th try...

It means nothing