PDA

View Full Version : Raise in Cost of Food and Expansions

Fuzzwuzz1
09-09-12, 05:54 AM
I believe that most players agree with me when I say that the increase in prices is insane! First of all, the food. The cost to make food is through the roof and yet our profits on the food remain the same. So if the cost to make a certain food is $4,000 and we earn $4,500 we are only earning $500. That is just plain old SAD. The expansion prices are even worse! From 7 million dollars to 14 million dollars! I will earn that much money in about one year. I cannot wait one whole year just to expand on a foolish game. I know what TL is trying to do though. They are trying to scam us into buying gems to get more coins. It's all about the gems. Gems, gems, gems. I am not going to be one of those people who buys gems with my money. Comment if you agree!

tigercell
09-09-12, 06:16 AM
I disagree. I am fine with buying gems, but Team Lava/Storm8 needs to get rid of the gem traps, and lower the prices so that we can feel good about buying gems again. I've bought gems in the past and I like getting the special gem items, but I'm not going to buy any more if I feel forced into it, like paying a traffic ticket!!

kieranyeow
09-09-12, 06:50 AM
I'm Sure TL Will Fix It Soon.
Just Have To wait.

kooky panda
09-09-12, 07:15 AM
current thread on this topic.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices