PDA

View Full Version : My Rant!!!!!!

FigOni
09-09-12, 04:19 AM
First thing first, like to thank Teamlava for producing very entertaining games.

I've been playing monster story for the past few week and been enjoying the game very much.

I now am on level 30 and just leveling up my monster to their respective epic forms which is very tedious but very rewarding once they evolve to the final form.

My rant is basically, I been expanding my land and over 36h ago I finished a plot and in that plot there is a lava pit.
No worried about the lava pit but the worrying thing was it cost $9,000,000 to remove.

Now this totally made/makes no sense as I've never made $9mill even as yet on level 30.
Maybe my land inc. monster around $5mill spent & that's with 15 habitats.

I honestly believe the developers made a mistake by adding an extra zero for the removal of the lava pit and it seem logical of being priced at $900,000 to remove.

If developers read these forum can we get a confirmation that $9mill is correct price to remove the lava pit.

Thanks for taking your time reading this.

Septicize
09-09-12, 09:31 AM
I haven't reached one of these yet, but I don't understand how u can make 9 million coins. Yes, I guess you can save coins for awile buy that would get boring fast. I think 900,000 would be much more reasonable ._.

cr4zy_eights
09-09-12, 09:43 AM
I don't have nine million on any game except the original city story!

cast1532
09-09-12, 11:17 AM
I don't have nine million on any game except the original city story!

How about Farm Story or Pet Hotel Story? I have more than 9 million coins on all three games.

shakiba
09-09-12, 11:46 AM
I understand that some things should be expensive, but it depends what it is. Spending your time waiting for maps, and spending coins on the actual expansion, then to remove something for 9,000,000 coins is a little overboard. I don't even understand why we have to wait and then spend more coins on expansions.

anketam
09-09-12, 06:21 PM
When you reach lvl 30, have 25 large habitats you have nothing else to spend your money on. Cutting it in half would be plenty enough of a reduction.

benbever
09-11-12, 11:16 AM
I currently have over a million in money, and nothing to spend it on, except that one huge mossrock that costs 3 million. It's better to have things to spend the money on, even if it is a lava pit that costs 9 million.
If you have 25 habitats with 3 pets each that make 1000 in one hour, then you make 75000 in one hour, and 900000 in a 12-hour day. In practice not many people will make a million+ a day, but it is possible, and then the rock and lava pit aren't so expensive anymore.

kirstyns
09-11-12, 03:32 PM
Well kinda off from the money thing which is outrageous but.. I'm sick of trying over and over again for these monsters and nothing but the same old ones!! I tried for 5 straight days for the scarab and nothing but a zillion of the same thing!! I can see making it a little tough but it's getting ridiculous.. :(

anketam
09-11-12, 04:34 PM
Someone in the dragon story theorized that the name of the parent's monster changes the probability of getting certain rare breeds (including getting a diamond). I would recommend keep mixing it up and not use the exact same two parents every time just in the random off chance that the theory is true.

dragonolic
09-13-12, 05:08 AM
I have two of them. -.-

brohim
09-13-12, 05:13 AM
I currently have 7 mil on Monster Story. I've never bought gold so it is possible.

tracmac
09-16-12, 03:46 PM
I'm quitting. I just expanded and now it will cost me $3 million to clear the mossrock. I don't have time to play this game incessantly all day to make the coins. I feel jipped!

LilMzB4Life
09-16-12, 05:39 PM
I have that same huge moss rock to clear for 3 mil. I don't have that many coins so that moss rock is now part of my decor. It's ridiculous that it costs that much to clear. I barely have over 1 mil coins.

brohim
09-17-12, 01:17 AM
I'm quitting. I just expanded and now it will cost me $3 million to clear the mossrock. I don't have time to play this game incessantly all day to make the coins. I feel jipped!

I check MS 3 or 4 times a day. Thats about 2 mins a day lol.

Miquilis
09-17-12, 03:44 AM
I don't think getting 9 million is impossible. I've been saving up the last few days to get 1.5million to remove a medium mossrock and I'm almost there. I can see how it would be possible in the future and with more habitats to save 9 million probably in a week or less - which is a lot faster than it takes to earn money in bakery story, i've given up ever having enough for the expansions there.

Personally I like the look of the lava pit and the large moss rocks so I plan to keep most of them and design my island around them. Since there's no decorations to buy I keep as many as I can from uncovering.

lattefix
09-19-12, 09:31 PM
I guess it is frustrating but they look kinda nice and add a unique touch to the island other than clearing everything and having bareness in my opinion. But I wish that TeamLava would allow us to move them for a fee, so there's more customization and we get to keep such unique "decor" :X

gfab2000
09-19-12, 10:50 PM
Don't worry about the money, I have over 10mill atm and I have cleared 1 massive masrock 3m and 1 lava pit 9m. I too do not buy gold, you just have to choose your habitats accordingly. Check out my island to see what I am talking about!!

ReznorRenee
09-21-12, 09:16 AM
i think the lavapit looks awesome, I'm never trashing mine