PDA

View Full Version : Getting monsters that are not in any list!??!!

DjrainbowBRAINS
09-09-12, 03:48 AM
On one device my bf has breed a wavewing and water buffalo to get a shell... Instead got a BLUE BLOB EGG???!!! But the breed time was 8 hours... Hatched it and it was a blue blob but with FIRE as well as water??!!???

When put into the evolve temple it lights up RED LIKE FIRE but it's water...? And fire?! This is crazy to me... Anyway bred a Phoenix and and sharaptor and got a tree Rex egg... But a twelve hour wait time?? Cannot hatch this until morning so won't have any answers as to if it's a tree Rex (green) and possible fire??

My one acc is mcbeardzen and the tree Rex is under my other game DjrainbowBRAINS IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT!! Sorry caps lock gets stuck 😳.. Also so I don't have to read thru a bunch of threads I'll post pics of all the outcomes... If someone can tell me how to post on this forum. iPhone 4s can I do it directly from my device?

northsweets
09-09-12, 08:00 AM
TL made old monsters new again by changing there colors and breeding times

DjrainbowBRAINS
09-09-12, 11:08 AM
Yes so I was partially right. It was a tree Rex green and SHELL!! NEW MOMSTER BREED TYPE same old tree Rex!

ButterPanda
09-11-12, 05:13 PM
These new monsters look the same as their counterparts but have different name and higher stats. This is why they have longer timers.

gfab2000
09-11-12, 06:18 PM
These new monsters are basically a copy of some other item. Tree rex Hybrid (HB) is Sharaptor, Dream Bird HB is Griffin, and Blue Blob HB is Sea Buffalo. Right now, no one really knows is this is a glitch or not, I am just assuming something in their servers got crossed up and its displaying the wrong name for what you are breeding.

Manveri
09-11-12, 09:47 PM
I bred a furball and a wavewing and ended up with something called a blobbie. It looks just like a blue blob except it's stats are fire and water. Even the text about it is the same as blue blob except the name's been changed.

angel2670
09-14-12, 03:20 PM
Wack that's what it is

joannadeli
09-15-12, 12:15 AM
I bred a furball and a wavewing and ended up with something called a blobbie. It looks just like a blue blob except it's stats are fire and water. Even the text about it is the same as blue blob except the name's been changed.

i got a blobbie too. so is it rare or common?

dragonolic
09-15-12, 05:29 AM
I think TL stated that it is not a glitch or a bug. Just reusing the same graphics.

skygazer
09-15-12, 11:35 PM
They are getting similar when they get to higher lvl, my blueblob is lvl 10 and blobbie lvl 8, the same shape when bluebob was lvl 8