PDA

View Full Version : Earnings vs cost of expansions and rooms

zoroak
09-09-12, 02:37 AM
I started playing this game almost as soon as it was released and reached level 30 very recently.

At level 30, I earn
340 in 2 min
2,600 in 2h
5,200 in 8h

My next land expansion is 184,000 and requires 5 permits, which now unfortunately are not in the daily gift list.

I bought a grand hall room for 82,800 which requires 40 materials to request from neighbours, bearing in mind I can only get 20 materials per day and NONE of these materials are in the daily gift list either. And when these requests were finally fulfilled this morning, I will have to wait 2 DAYS for the room to be completed.

I understand TL needs to profit from player gem purchases (and I do buy gems) but this is insane, the recent changes have slowed down progress so much that my game is grinding to a halt. At this rate, it will be days before I can expand, days before I can buy a room, days before I can get materials and days before construction is completed for a room!

Please INCREASE earnings, DECREASE expansion costs, room costs and build times and allow neighbours to gift room building materials and land expansion permits.

My suggestion is that the times for collection of earnings and amount of earnings should also mirror the build times and costs of expansion and rooms, not having this disparity. If you want players to play continuously, tapping to earn coins every few minutes, then you should also reward players with rooms and land that are easier to attain. I like this game when it was first released but the recent game changes are FRUSTRATING me, never mind the bugs in the game with the invisible or disappearing furniture, change in sizes of items and posts on walls being cut off in half a line (new iPad, latest iOS and app versions). Changes in earnings are quick and easy to implement, PLEASE INCREASE them ASAP! Thanks.

gail66
09-09-12, 03:29 AM
ZOROARK :::::::: well said agree I'm only level 17 and finding it a very FUSTRATING BORING STORY

marrrina
09-09-12, 05:58 AM
I've been Level 30 over a week and used to get 680 coins for a 2 minute job. Expanding used to be quite easy for me but now it's going to take a long time. Even once I get enough to expand, if I go through with it I'll be broke for a while so it's rather pointless. I'm keeping my home at the current size until a change is made.

marrrina
09-09-12, 06:07 AM
Oh and let's not forget how useless our Daily Bonus is. I got 70 coins today. How nice. I can buy a lamp.

mattyboo1
09-09-12, 06:08 AM
I'm level 29 and started 5 days after it came out I used to make tins now it is so hard to make coins

silverwind7
09-09-12, 08:57 AM
Oh and let's not forget how useless our Daily Bonus is. I got 70 coins today. How nice. I can buy a lamp.

OMG THIS x1000000000
What is UP WITH THAT!??? I make more by tapping on my sparkly furniture than collecting that so-called "bonus" -___-

lambyo
09-09-12, 09:32 AM
My bonus was 40 coins today.

ekkalove
09-09-12, 10:33 AM
It's not that hard to make coins. While you're actively playing the game, use the 2 min option. When you're busy during the day, use the 2 hour option and before you go to bed, use the 8 hour option. Not hard to make coins in my opinion.

auntm454
11-16-12, 09:35 AM
My friend recently started playing and she said her furniture generates coins for her. Mine doesn't do this. Does anyone know why?

TinksThots
12-27-13, 03:34 PM
My friend recently started playing and she said her furniture generates coins for her. Mine doesn't do this. Does anyone know why?
Tap it when it ☆S☆P☆A☆R☆K☆L☆E☆S☆ because that means someone liked it. ;-)