PDA

View Full Version : zoo expansion limit stinks

chicky0420
09-08-12, 10:14 PM
Is there seriously a limit on how big your zoo can be?? That makes no sense considering al the animals they have and keep adding I'm very disappointed now :(

kayleigh53
09-09-12, 07:28 PM
Oh well you just answered my question. I've been waiting for an answer but haven't heard from lava. So they really do limit the size. Unbelievable! Well, I'm going to be out of room soon, so I guess that's it for me, even though I wasn't capable of buying certain animals, being at level 50!
Yes, this is definitely a flaw I the game. The size should be limitless.

bug242
09-10-12, 04:14 PM
Yeah, this was a huge disappointment. I just don't understand the logic at all. Why do they keep pumping out new animals every week, yet give you no room to actually place them. Makes very little sense. Definitely makes no sense to buy animals that cost real money since you can easily fill the current space limit with animals for coins.

I stopped playing the game but came back to check if they ever made a change to the land size. Apparently not.

chicky0420
09-13-12, 03:23 PM
I stopped playing too I was in the middle of redoing all if it and then found out it had a limit. I have been back one time since then and I probably won't b on again it just seems pointless now