PDA

View Full Version : Well done TeamLava for the double price hike!

kancilkiller
09-08-12, 08:53 PM
I fully support you TeamLava! You made a history in any industry that no other company dare to do! I love you! I admire your guts!

Let the price rises, make a revolution! Make all current players go as they should have pay twice more than they do now. I suggest you rise the price higher so that everyone leaves the game, make the game even costlier to play, so that you can have only a group of millionaire players who can afford to pay in order to play bakery story.

nnfashion
09-08-12, 11:04 PM
Well said, Game which available for millionaire to download n play only. Bingo!!

mushroom79
09-08-12, 11:38 PM
More like if a billionaire plays, he will soon become a millionare. hahahaha

bigbux3
09-09-12, 12:41 AM
AH hahahahaha. You're funny.
You're kidding right? I really hope that's sarcasm.

LynnStorm8
09-09-12, 12:54 AM
Of course he is!

You should read his OTHER posts lol

kieranyeow
09-09-12, 01:20 AM
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover
I Saw The Title It Was A Good Word,
But When I Read.......

kancilkiller
09-09-12, 03:28 AM
Since they only love to hear good & constructive feedbacks, this is what i am doing! I can give them more praises and constructive feedbacks if this is what they only love to hear from us

gail66
09-09-12, 03:39 AM
Since they only love to hear good & constructive feedbacks, this is what i am doing! I can give them more praises and constructive feedbacks if this is what they only love to hear from us

here's one that will cheer team lava up I HAVE JUST MADE TEAM LAVAS BANK BALANCE RISE I've just paid ? 139.98 ..... and got 1160 gems are you smiling team lava

tigercell
09-09-12, 06:38 AM
More like if a billionaire plays, he will soon become a millionare. hahahaha

Truth! Losing money when you bake will make you go broke quick! It's like nobody at Team Lava knows how to do basic math.

SonicsBakery
09-09-12, 06:44 AM
So sad that they continue to force our hands at closing our bakeries/restaurants that so many of our neighbors visit every day! The rising costs are ridiculous TEAM LAVA!

kooky panda
09-09-12, 07:04 AM
Current thread on this topic

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices