PDA

View Full Version : Showing My Frustration In an Email....

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 04:15 PM
Dear teamlava, thanks for increasing your prices without giving NO PLAYER any warning and now lots of frustrated players will refuse to cook and now have shut down their cafe.
What are you going to do when everyone refuses to play this game due to this.. Please please just return them to the normal price as soon as possible...
(I know you won't reply to this but you must understand this has frustrated players to the max).

chattlady
09-08-12, 04:18 PM
I agree with your post and have made a similar one myself. I sent support an email that I know they won't reply to but at least they will have to read it.

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 04:22 PM
Yeah they will only say ''nothing we can do sorry'' and i'll be like ''how about reversing the prices''

chattlady
09-08-12, 04:28 PM
So true we can only hope they get enough emails to hinder or should I say overload their servers.

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 05:07 PM
Lololol i was thinking that but notice how they try and get out of answering it properly

fireflyfw
09-08-12, 05:08 PM
I totally agree and I think that the expansions prices are crazy too. To expand 19x22 is 14 million!!! That's totally crazy. We need to have another black-out to protest all these problems. We helped iphones with their black-out, they could help us too!!

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 05:13 PM
Yeah i know my next expansion is at 4 million and i only have 2 million, wish they would think of the players instead of themselves

sweetstuff525
09-08-12, 05:14 PM
I totally agree and I think that the expansions prices are crazy too. To expand 19x22 is 14 million!!! That's totally crazy. We need to have another black-out to protest all these problems. We helped iphones with their black-out, they could help us too!!

This price hike is in android and iOS

I'm ios( I heard something about tommorow) the thing you ask ios to do

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 05:17 PM
sorry to sound dumb but whats happening tomorrow?

sweetstuff525
09-08-12, 05:20 PM

I went bankrupt.. With tl increased prices

Stored everything close bakery... I miss my bakery but can't pay my mortgage to stay in business

I wonder if tl would be happy if their mortgage doubled, or taxes doubled

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 05:22 PM
ohh im refusing to cook anything until they put it right but least restaurant storys prices are alright (so far)

meggieprice
09-08-12, 05:50 PM

We are closing shop in so far as no baking, no gem buying, and blocking our doors. Also doing it next Thursday and Friday. Enough is enough!

pinkster73
09-08-12, 06:26 PM
Guys, you can't post support agents names here, or any support emails.

melby29
09-08-12, 06:34 PM
Guys, you can't post support agents names here, or any support emails.

AGENTS.... that makes me laugh every time.

secret agents....

lizardlickfan
09-08-12, 06:37 PM
Oops are not ate!! Darn fat fingers!!!!

melby29
09-08-12, 06:40 PM
Since this is not an agent's name, I am sure I can post it here.

Agent Gutless.

pinkcherryb
09-08-12, 06:45 PM
since this is not an agent's name, i am sure i can post it here.

Agent gutless.

lmao !

pinkster73
09-08-12, 06:45 PM
lololl

Always glad to make someone laugh.

tigercell
09-09-12, 06:08 AM
I wonder if tl would be happy if their mortgage doubled, or taxes doubled

I sincerely believe this will happen in real life. Karma has a funny way of working. Or in Chinese, since everyone at Storm 8 is Chinese, it's called Yin and Yang. There must be a balance; they need the customers (us) and we keep them afloat too. You can't have just a company charging an arm and a leg, you need the customers happy and still helping your company too.

It would not surprise me one bit if Storm8's electric bill or lease went up, maybe not 100% like they did to us, but something, in some way. Their property taxes will probably double. LOL Karma is a trip!

kieranyeow
09-09-12, 06:52 AM
Lala,
I'm Sure TL Will Fix This Problem Soon,
We Just Have To Wait.

kooky panda
09-09-12, 07:00 AM
Current thread on this topic.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices