PDA

View Full Version : Updates for both Bakery & Restaurant

chattlady
09-08-12, 04:09 PM
Do I like the recent updates in a word NO! Am I going to quit playing No but I have sent Team Lava a support email stating my likes and dislikes of the recent changes. I can only hope that they receive similar ones and make positive changes to the players requests. I enjoy the game and all my nbrs around the world.

ButterPanda
09-08-12, 05:21 PM
What would you suggest to change?

sweetstuff525
09-08-12, 05:25 PM
What would you suggest to change?

Reverting prices in bakery... Doubled overnight.. Make a dish you don't make any money but maybe 100 coins profit after you sell the dishes

FlyingPony69
09-08-12, 05:46 PM
A great place to start would be to fix the gift menu on both games. Before the last update I could only see my food gifts (Android user) but now I can only see the special parts. There is no arrow like City Story to see the food or regular gifts. Nothing like getting gifts that is impossible to use. The next step would be to fix the cookbook so you don't have to scroll everytime you want to make the same dish on multiple ovens. Once those are fixed how about letting us collect the collectables. No matter how many I click on the amount never changes.

FlyingPony69
09-08-12, 05:54 PM
And before I get the "reinstall advice" I have, 2x actually for both games. This is a game issue not a user issue.

Baraze
09-08-12, 05:54 PM
There are no arrows with the parts but at least we can see them now. Scroll using your finger, unless there is a bug you should be able to see parts and food.

There are give and takes in every update. We got goals and beautiful appliances and foods, but the clones are slower, food more costly to make (over 6300 for castella!) but yet we arent making enough coins to offset the increased prices.

A lot has been taken this past week (besides my precious Loretta) but we havent gotten something in return to be very happy about.

Or at least something to balance out the price increases and bugs.

Lovely night.

FlyingPony69
09-08-12, 06:18 PM
Thats just the point, I can't see the parts or the food. I can only see the special parts. I have tried in vain for a week to "scroll" but its not possible. I'm use to not seeing the parts so thats no big deal but in RS with the low food problem I could use some of the food gifts I am sent. I like the idea of having goals but with all of these bugs I would rather go back to pre-update

chzhed2522
09-08-12, 06:26 PM
Please put bakery prices back. I play daily and love the game and do purchase gems frequently but will no longer if prices so I high. Team lava has taken the fun out of this game!!!!!

nnfashion
09-08-12, 09:56 PM
Change the price back to normal, my neighbors and i had already stop bake ,buy n leave the game. WE'LL BACK WHEN THE PRICE BACK TO NORMAL RATE >:(

sourlicorice5
09-08-12, 11:27 PM
All I want is for the prices of everything to go back to the way they were so I can play bakery again. A gem confirm button would also be nice but I'd still play without one. BUT doubled prices of everything was the update that made me quit as I saw no point in playing a game that advancing in has become unattainable. I'm not waiting a year just for enough coins for one expansion and that would be a year without buying new decorations or appliances so I could expand in a year.

NeeOnn
09-09-12, 12:47 PM
Sickening. Put them to the normal rate.

NcCeiteach
09-09-12, 01:04 PM
It's ridiculous! I was waiting to hit my next level & hit my $4 mil. in coin so I could expand my bakery & bam! the day I hit it, you double the prices! No way am I going to pay $8 mil. to increase my bakery. It's outrageous! It's an absolute rip-off. You will lose more & more customers on your games as people become aware of the price gouging. Haven't we been hit hard enough financially in real life? You want to **** us here too?

tut99
09-09-12, 01:07 PM
Please reduce the prices for Bakery Story! I have been playing for about two years but now have no hope to expand. What did u gain by making every thing cost so much?