PDA

View Full Version : Double priced

caulfieldd
09-08-12, 03:17 PM
Why did teamlava double the price?? Is it just me or is everyone having the same problem?

3squares
09-08-12, 03:24 PM
Actually there's a number of threads about this. Yes, prices were doubled on all coin items and expansions, across all platforms. Many people (including me) have closed their bakeries in protest. Some have stopped playing all all TL and Storm 8 games entirely.

sweetstuff525
09-08-12, 03:26 PM
Closing my bakery at this very moment ... Removed all my decor

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 04:07 PM
I refuse to cook anything

retro71
09-08-12, 04:19 PM
I have stored all assembled ovens & still have 5 boxes of various appliances I bought before this increase. I will quit when those are built & stored and once the food sells. Most of the decor is stored, but not all just yet.

I am working on the non updated version (w/out goals) and I suspect I'd be really outraged if I had to remake, repurchase stuff just for a goal at twice the price. Ugghh. I probably won't uninstall, but I do have an exodus plan with a goal of my own.

Trouble is getting parts since so many neighbors are fed up too & not really interested. Thanks to my die-hard buddies!

In the unlikely event TL comes to it's senses,( & I keep playing) I don't want redundant goals going forward so I'm keeping this version of the game until that's not an option either.

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 04:26 PM
i have 2,560,00 coins and i could of expanded now but nope :@ why on earth did they even do this in the first place?

88dalejr
09-08-12, 06:16 PM
Yes what pinkcherryb said is correct. It needs to be all or nothing. And it needs to be all games not just Bakery!! You need to show them that this change is not acceptable in any game they make!!!!

AnnasCoffee
09-08-12, 06:17 PM
I have stored ALL items in my bakery and made all walls/floors white.

I don't want new players to see a large, fully decorated bakery because they will have to play for 6 years (or buy hundreds of dollars worth of gems) to get their bakery to look like mine. I don't want to give new players a false sense of hope.

* I took a picture of my bakery before tearing it down... I can always see it:)

kieranyeow
09-08-12, 07:05 PM
We Are All Happend In This Probelm.
Just Waiting TL to Fix It`~

melby29
09-08-12, 07:23 PM
We Are All Happend In This Probelm.
Just Waiting TL to Fix It`~

Don't hold your breath.

They could change it back just as easily as the made the change.

They won't do it out of the kindness of their hearts.

They will only do it when they realise they are losing the lining from their pockets.

kooky panda
09-08-12, 07:37 PM
Current thread on this topic.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices