PDA

View Full Version : Now What!!! My new purchases have disappeared

LoviepetsGarden
09-08-12, 10:20 AM
Unbeliavable. I spent $35 on diamonds and redecorated my bakery, just to find that all my work and purchases is gone after I went back after checking RS. The interesting thing is, of course all the diamonds are gone. Not only prices are up but then the diamonds dissapear and you're left with nothing. I've already e-mailed TL and of course they "have a higher than usual" amount of requests so that means I'll not hear from them in at least a week......If it wasn't for the time and money I invested so far I would just quit.

melby29
09-08-12, 03:37 PM
They have had a "higher than usual" amount of requests for so long now that it pretty much is just "usual".

They should get rid of that line, and just say "this may take a while, due to all the bugs in our games"

meme1098
09-09-12, 08:07 AM
They have had a "higher than usual" amount of requests for so long now that it pretty much is just "usual".

They should get rid of that line, and just say "this may take a while, due to all the bugs in our games"

And everyone's dissatisfaction with those bugs.

kieranyeow
09-09-12, 08:29 AM
Try Reinstall Your Game.

Mayarosengren
09-09-12, 01:42 PM
I agree! The prices should go down! I will never buy gems!! Not for my own real money.

LoviepetsGarden
09-09-12, 02:20 PM
Try Reinstall Your Game.

Thanks, that worked :)