PDA

View Full Version : Pending no shows

nana1037
09-08-12, 10:19 AM
How do you eliminate pending neighbours you have tried to add only to find out they are not responding because they no longer playing, can't or don't want to add you. They sit in your pending file forever...... Pls help!!!! Some have been with me for a year!!!!

pinkster73
09-08-12, 10:26 AM
Pending invites are permanent.

WendingWanderer
09-08-12, 11:16 AM
I no longer extend invites - or very rarely. If I'm willing to take someone as a neighbor, I give them MY id. And then refuse the 6 additional people who read my id on the wall.

pinkster73
09-08-12, 11:18 AM
I no longer extend invites - or very rarely. If I'm willing to take someone as a neighbor, I give them MY id. And then refuse the 6 additional people who read my id on the wall.

Ah yes, the poachers.

kimba33182
10-01-12, 10:48 AM
Pending Invites: there needs to be a button where u can UN-INVITE ... I have a few from when I first started and wasn't aware of all the little tid-bits of info u learn after beening a user for awhile ... we shouldn't be stuck w/ them

bbieprnc
10-01-12, 01:36 PM
Pending Invites: there needs to be a button where u can UN-INVITE ... I have a few from when I first started and wasn't aware of all the little tid-bits of info u learn after beening a user for awhile ... we shouldn't be stuck w/ them

We've tried and requested it but this wish remains on the wish list that will never get fulfilled. Like goals for Android players etc.

:-)

idlizybeth
10-03-12, 01:40 PM
I have sent my non responding requests several times to deny my request and they have ALL ignored me since April. I cannot expand my farm and this is stopping me from moving on. Maybe the game developers want people to delete the game!!!!!

pinkster73
10-03-12, 05:35 PM
I have sent my non responding requests several times to deny my request and they have ALL ignored me since April. I cannot expand my farm and this is stopping me from moving on. Maybe the game developers want people to delete the game!!!!!

Having pending invites does not affect your ability to expand in any way. No connection.