PDA

View Full Version : Double pricing is just a bug

rayen23
09-08-12, 08:36 AM
I had received gems twice for completing one goal and again twice for completing the same goal again if TL want to double the price and be greedy then I am sure they won't be doubling gems....so I guess it will be fixed soon.

pinkster73
09-08-12, 08:41 AM
I would think so too.

marrrina
09-08-12, 08:45 AM
Double gems might be a bug but double pricing definitely was intentional.

kieranyeow
09-08-12, 08:50 AM
That's Right.
Upset For Doubled Prices.

rayen23
09-08-12, 08:54 AM
But everything is getting doubles not only the prices which Is y I think so I got the goal twice and I got the reward twice too

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 08:57 AM
I doubt it's a bug when they told me in an email that they won't be changing the prices back to their original price and they won't unlock the seasonal recipes for me :(

rayen23
09-08-12, 09:00 AM
I doubt it's a bug when they told me in an email that they won't be changing the prices back to their original price and they won't unlock the seasonal recipes for me :(

Really?....that's shocking

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 09:01 AM
I agree with kellysm as i am refusing to cook anything until they put them back to their original but as they won't- looks like i will just have to stick to castle and restaurant story

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 09:03 AM
Yeah i sent them a really angry email regarding the price change and they said they won't be reversing the prices back to their original price. Annoying because i only have 2,300,000 couns and next expansion is at 4,000,000

rayen23
09-08-12, 09:10 AM
Yeah i sent them a really angry email regarding the price change and they said they won't be reversing the prices back to their original price. Annoying because i only have 2,300,000 couns and next expansion is at 4,000,000
I know it is tough but I am really glad they didn't change everything to gems but only increased coins if they do for the gems then it will be unfair but as for now not much but still hurts

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 09:14 AM
Luckily they are still the same price but looks like i'll be purchasing gems for expansions :(

chewytwix
09-08-12, 09:17 AM
Luckily they are still the same price but looks like i'll be purchasing gems for expansions :(

don't do it! dont give in! thats what moneylava wants.

also, you shouldn't block your doors if you have food left to sell. The selling price didn't decrease, but the recipe price did. You should all stop baking but leave it running because you're not losing money by not doing anything.

I have 13 million coins but my expansion is 40 million. LAME!

crissy9112
09-08-12, 09:17 AM

Which is EXACTLY why they madr this change.. For force us into buying gems. Don't give in!

nmishii
09-08-12, 09:19 AM

This is exactly what TL wants you to do and possibly why they raised the prices. They want you to buy the expansions with gems because the coin prices are too high. They don't care if you don't cook or buy coin items, so doing that won't help. They care if you don't buy gems, like for expansions.

nmishii
09-08-12, 09:22 AM
They didn't change the sell price, but the cost to bake. So the plates will sell for whatever they were set at regardless of how much you paid to bake them, mostly 4 coins. If you sell plates baked at the old prices, you will still get the same profits.

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 09:28 AM
Okay i won't give in to purchasing gems but i have lots of dishes that i have on the counters

kieranyeow
09-08-12, 09:40 AM
I'm Still Waiting TL To Fix It.

LalaSmooth
09-08-12, 09:45 AM
Your not the only one kieran

MomsHouseofSweets
09-08-12, 10:03 AM
It's not a bug.
I have stopped all baking and buying anything. I tip and gift my good neighbors, but nothing more. When I close my baker and delete my account, I will let my neighbors know before hand, which has already be***. I see no point in playing any longer. If this were a real business, they'd be closing their doors. I see it happen where I live ... businesses pricing themselves right out of business.

shakiba
09-08-12, 10:04 AM
Currently thinking about quitting. I will wait awhile if the prices goes back but if they don't, then I'm done.

rayen23
09-08-12, 10:19 AM
You're right ... they won't respond or if they do, as in my case, it's a generic response. I quit baking and buying anything a couple days ago, only tipping and gifting my good neighbors. I will be closing my baker and deleting my account and will let my neighbors know before hand, which has already be***. If this were a real business ... they'd end up closing their doors, having priced themselves right out of business. I see it where I live in "real" business. Sad, but I can't help but feel this is, as it is in so many things, greed driven.
You r right

RoseMeyer
09-08-12, 10:55 AM
if anybody knows how to actuallly delete your account, PLMK.

K, thx

bakerbarbie12
09-08-12, 10:59 AM
It's not a bug, TL said they do not plan on going to,the old prices.

So....no bugs. Just snakes.

nmishii
09-08-12, 11:03 AM
You can't delete your account. You can transfer it to another device, but it'll still be on the TL servers.

swrah
09-08-12, 11:06 AM
i will uninstall the game and any other TL game. They can keep the account.

kooky panda
09-08-12, 11:38 AM
There is already a current thread on this topic.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices