PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Last Login of your Friend Members

topvase
09-08-12, 06:47 AM
Hallo TeamLava's Fans and Admins,

I want to give a feedback suggestion about your games.
I'm posting in Restaurant Story Feedback section, but I'm talking about all the TeamLava's games.

My Point is this: I have a lot of friends in my Story games - let's say about 200-300.
I love to give gifts to them and send materials but most of the friends do not play anymore.
Is it possible to add a small text of base like "Last seen - 1 day 1 hour ago" or "Last seen - 2 Months ago".
So I can decide to wich friends should I send requests.

Thank you for the understanding, Looking forward to hearing the member's ideas about that. :o

Vasil

mattyboo1
09-08-12, 10:59 AM
Hallo TeamLava's Fans and Admins,

I want to give a feedback suggestion about your games.
I'm posting in Restaurant Story Feedback section, but I'm talking about all the TeamLava's games.

My Point is this: I have a lot of friends in my Story games - let's say about 200-300.
I love to give gifts to them and send materials but most of the friends do not play anymore.
Is it possible to add a small text of base like "Last seen - 1 day 1 hour ago" or "Last seen - 2 Months ago".
So I can decide to wich friends should I send requests.

Thank you for the understanding, Looking forward to hearing the member's ideas about that. :o

Vasil
I love This suggestion

nmishii
09-08-12, 11:06 AM
Recently TL added an entry in our news feed when a nbr accepted a request. TL stated it was so you know who you can send requests to.

Gifts are the same. You can tell who is still playing by who sends you a gift.

You may need to send 20 requests a day for the next 10-15 days to see who responds to your requests.

topvase
09-08-12, 02:01 PM
Ofcourse you are right,

But

this is just a suggestion.
I think there is nothing bad this suggestion to make your game easier.

ButterPanda
09-08-12, 05:25 PM
Im not sure if adding a last logged in time would be "kosher" with everyone however, thanks for the suggestion. Ill pass this on to our developers.

topvase
09-08-12, 05:33 PM
Im not sure if adding a last logged in time would be "kosher" with everyone however, thanks for the suggestion. Ill pass this on to our developers.

If this is not possible somehow or just it's uncompleteable - I have another idea - "Mark All" Button in one of the corners in the box for sending requests, gift, etc.

NeeOnn
09-09-12, 12:41 PM
Love this suggestion.

shakiba
09-09-12, 03:05 PM
I like this idea. Would be very helpful to see which nbrs are active and which are not.

RoseMeyer
09-14-12, 08:31 AM

I find it an invasion of my privacy. Delete me if you want, but keep your comb outta my pocket.

Gypsy_Cat
09-14-12, 05:15 PM
I find it an invasion of my privacy. Delete me if you want, but keep your comb outta my pocket.

OMG, I'm so going to use that line as soon as possible! roflmao