PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Critick, POTENTIALLY NO MORE. (ID- gobblies)- ♣MasterChef♣

Food Critick
11-23-10, 12:56 AM
Hello.
I Love RS, and i am about to leave.
I HAVE HAD NO SUPPORT WITH ANYTHING THAT I HAVE POSTED!!!!
HAVE YOU ABANDONED US? WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS FOR THESE "GEMS", AND WHAT DO 1/10 PEOPLE GET? WHTA THEY WERE PROMISED! I, MYSELF BOUGHT AN ACCIDENTAL "SHELL", WITH HARD EARNED SHELLS, AND NO REPLY BACK, A WASTE OF TIME. LISTEN TO US NORMAN!!! WE ARE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-23-10, 03:47 AM
Hello.
I Love RS, and i am about to leave.
I HAVE HAD NO SUPPORT WITH ANYTHING THAT I HAVE POSTED!!!!
HAVE YOU ABANDONED US? WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS FOR THESE "GEMS", AND WHAT DO 1/10 PEOPLE GET? WHTA THEY WERE PROMISED! I, MYSELF BOUGHT AN ACCIDENTAL "SHELL", WITH HARD EARNED SHELLS, AND NO REPLY BACK, A WASTE OF TIME. LISTEN TO US NORMAN!!! WE ARE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way for them to know your purchase was accidental. For all they know, you could've bought, not liked what you got, so r making an excuse to try and undo it. Not saying that's what you are doing, but the world is full of liars.

So what exactly do you want them to respond to?

And you ranting with the caps lock doesn't make you appear to be a reasonable person to deal with.

There is a whole lot of ' I want' 'I want', not to mention demands on this forum and not enough appreciation for at the very least, the basics of some rather neat free games. Yes, the basics are free and you can play them all well without spending a dime.

So uh...take a Valium.