PDA

View Full Version : Cool ideas!!!!

Unregistered
11-23-10, 12:13 AM
In Restaurant Story I would like to see:

An open/closed sign for the door so you can close your restaurant.
Being able to design your avatar how you like it.
For the people eating in your restaurant TO USE CUTLERY NOT THEIR HANDS.
Another utility like perhaps an aga.
More recipes on the grill so that there are the same amount of recipes on all three utilities.
All the bugs to be fixed (well duh!).
For you to put the server down for a day, fix the bugs and give us some gems in exchange.

Well, I can't think of anything else. Feel free to post your ideas. Thx, Nando's.

 iggilikescheese

Unregistered
11-23-10, 06:30 AM
First of all, I love the game and it gives a lot of fun to play.

My suggestions are:

A possiblity to change the cooking machines, in other words, if you like a grill more instead of an oven, you can change it in an easy way.

After level 41 you only can earn money with cooking. I prefer to give some gems after reaching a higher level.
So you have a goal to reach a higher level, otherwise the game starts boring, or give some items away. Maybe
a way to unlock new food.

Make a possibility to change coins (I mean the game coins) for gems. Otherwise there is a possibility to change gems for coins.

Some prices are not reasonable, for eaxample a siler candelabra costs 80.000 coins, a coat rack 15.000, a floor lamp 3.500. The candelabra is not well designed and has the same leg as the round table.
This can be better.

Stop with teh magic boxes and let us chosse the items, so we can see what we get.

If you sell an item bought with gems, give the price back in gems.

To sell items gives you the value of 10% of the original cost. I think 50% is more reasonable, otherwise you get very large inventories.

Create a way to show from which country people are. There are no flags enough.

Create more wallpapers, what there is now, is too less.

These are some ideas to make this game better and more popular.

owner Foodplaza

Unregistered
11-23-10, 11:08 AM
Yeah they are awesome ideas! I totally agree with you about the decoration prices being way too high.

Also I think we should get maybe five stars each time we level up and I think more recipes should be added.

Nando's

Unregistered
11-23-10, 03:59 PM
I would like to be able to rate other people's restaurant and there could be leaderboards for the most voted for restaurants. Maybe there could be a chance to have the best restaurant in each level, or group of levels. Also a leaderboard for the restaurants which make the highest daily profit.

Maybe link to openfeint and have achievements to aim for especially for people on the higher levels.

More recipes please.

Christmas items that you can pay for in coins.

An A-Z on the right for the neighbours list.

I know this is mean, but a remove neighbour button that works from their restaurant. I have way too many neighbours now and would like an easy way to remove the "greedy" ones (you know, the ones with too many tables).

More gems for completing levels or mastering food.

In general more to aim for and keep us interested after level 30.

That's it for now.

Cate's Diner
11-23-10, 04:05 PM
I would like to be able to rate other people's restaurant and there could be leaderboards for the most voted for restaurants. Maybe there could be a chance to have the best restaurant in each level, or group of levels. Also a leaderboard for the restaurants which make the highest daily profit.

Maybe link to openfeint and have achievements to aim for especially for people on the higher levels.

More recipes please.

Christmas items that you can pay for in coins.

An A-Z on the right for the neighbours list.

I know this is mean, but a remove neighbour button that works from their restaurant. I have way too many neighbours now and would like an easy way to remove the "greedy" ones (you know, the ones with too many tables).

More gems for completing levels or mastering food.

In general more to aim for and keep us interested after level 30.

That's it for now.

I don't think having too many tables is greedy...there's just more room for neighbors and admirers to tip!!

Unregistered
11-23-10, 04:23 PM
I don't think having too many tables is greedy...there's just more room for neighbors and admirers to tip!!

I hate to see all those restaurants with only tables, with the purpose to get a lot of coins every day. This is not the intention of the game. But everyone is free to do so, but what fun do you have.

A nice decorated and growing restaurant is what I like to see and only these ones I will add as neighbour.

But this is my opinion to get the most fun out of this game.

Cate's Diner
11-23-10, 04:28 PM
I hate to see all those restaurants with only tables, with the purpose to get a lot of coins every day. This is not the intention of the game. But everyone is free to do so, but what fun do you have.

A nice decorated and growing restaurant is what I like to see and only these ones I will add as neighbour.

But this is my opinion to get the most fun out of this game.

I see your point. I have tables in mine but have chairs to go with them as well! :). Please add me: hdummann45!!!!

greygull
11-23-10, 11:36 PM
A few ideas:
1. Maybe some kind of tip box, instead of only using tables.
2. A longer News Feed to be able to see more people who tipped.
3. A next and/or previous button when visiting neighbors, because having to scroll through the list every one to two people in annoying.
4. A way to tell which neighbors you have left max tips for, like on the neighbors page, where the visit button is, add a x6 for the ones you haven't visited yet, and down to x0 if you have left 6.
5. Change the gifts availability to Midnight like the tips.
6. A select all button for giving gifts.

Thank you for such an addictive game! I hope this information is useful.

My storm8 ID is greygull, and my restaurant is The Grey Gull.

Unregistered
11-24-10, 12:16 AM
Suggested fixes
1. As we scroll down our neighbor list to tip, take us back to right where we were when we left off so we don't have to keep scrolling down or up - it gets tedious and makes it less easy to be a good neighbor.

2. Allow a checkmark or special star to appear next to each neighbor who has tipped you for the day. That way, we can actually see by looking right at our list rather than at the wall or the feed, which doesn't keep data after a certain amount of time.

3. Place the wall icon down in lefthand corner, like it is in EmpireCity.

4. Allow us to add neighbors by clicking on their name or something similar, so we don't have to type it in.

5. Fix the darn wallpaper glitch.

Thanks

Fungie
11-24-10, 05:44 AM
Please have the 'Tap to Buy' button on the side so we can see what the whole object looks like before we buy, it's really annoying how the 'Tap to Buy' button keeps blocking my view of the stuff I want to buy. Thanks thanks

Unregistered
11-24-10, 10:38 AM
I'd also like to be able to make my door a certain color, too. Can you guys fix that? Thanks!

Cate's Diner
11-24-10, 02:29 PM
Please have the 'Tap to Buy' button on the side so we can see what the whole object looks like before we buy, it's really annoying how the 'Tap to Buy' button keeps blocking my view of the stuff I want to buy. Thanks thanks

YES!!! Absolutely!!!!

Unregistered
11-25-10, 03:22 PM
Xmas is near,give us 50%off especially with those items that can be buy with gems

Rhemi
11-25-10, 07:18 PM
I'm totally addicted to this game and would like to see more choices of food that cooks in 1, 5,15 minutes time. I would also love a way to use gifts differently sometimes I have 5000 servings of stew. I would love to be able to decide the amount. Something to help when visiting neighbors sometimes I go to the same ones new menu.

Unregistered
11-25-10, 08:23 PM
1.how about drinks
2.more money for the higher the food item is
3.more employees to work different areas
4.create your characters
5.bathrooms
6.ability to decorate the restaurant outside
7.ability to play on facebook as well
8.more decorative items in the store (ie. Curtains, windows, doors, etc)
9.be able to move the door
10.and to be able to sell all the items you do not want (ie. Floor tile, wall coverings, etc)

one question...why can't expand my store when get the amount of neighbors it ask for?

Unregistered
11-27-10, 09:12 AM
Bump

Bump

Bump

Gamer
11-27-10, 10:35 PM
Hey there :D

I am a big fan of Restaurant city (on Facebook) and there is one Idea which keeps me playing more and more is that we need and get ingredients everyday for new dishes and we get bonus items.. Sorry to say but i noticed people getting bored with this game as all they do is they come accept Gift, Tips put food on stove and leave..

but what if we need to trade things too.. that would make the game more interesting.. ok if not ingredients other things which would make us keep on wanting to check the game more and more :D

2ndly :

I noticed most of the things are on Gems like decorations and chairs and other stuff and even that we havent got much to choose from soo please add more stuff...

3rdly -

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the naming of restaurant Free.. why use 10 gems just to change the name.. this is the first game ever where u have to pay to change the name :S

4th -

Lets have a feature to have Neighbours work for you like cleaning, cooking food or serving food just to see more action on the game :p

5th -

Lets have more dishes please as i think after level 25 all dishes are unlocked soo i guess no more dishes to look forward too

I KNOW my ideas are from Restaurant city and Cafe world but common both games are Pretty popular... :D

greygull
11-28-10, 11:41 PM
Maybe there could also be a way to mark favorites in our neighbors? Like put them first on our list or something?

Unregistered
11-29-10, 07:39 AM
First of all my compliments for this nice game, it gives realy fun to play.

After playing it some time now, I will give some additions at my first recommendations,
which can make the game still better, however I know it is a hell of a job to re-programm
this game, so maybe some simple additions:

Neighbours:

Is it possible to set them in order of ranking instead of alphabetical order. I mean 4 star
rating at the top, then 3 star rating and so on. So lower rated restaurants have to do their
best to get on top of the list.
If you have almost 200 neighbours, like I have, then this is very handy.

I prefer the possibility to make or creating a country flag or symbol, so you
can see where the restaurant is situated. This is handy for communication in different languages.

As gift, almost everyone gives Stew, In my case I almost have 15.000 dishes. Can this be changed
from time to time, so it gives more variation. I never have to cook for Stew.

The Game itself:

Till level 41 there was something to earn, new dishes, expanding the restaurant, new cooking machines
etc. After level 41 there is nothing, only a message "Keep on the good work", after each level.

I suggest to create some new thing things, so it will stay attractive to reach higher levels.

- give away 3 gems for each new level, after level 45

- give away decoration material

- give away a visable award

This are some possiblities, but most important is, that something is going to happen, in other words
you have a goal to go for.

Furnuture:

I like to see "bar furnuture" added, where people can go for a drink. This could give an oppurtunity
to create new items for this, such as preparing drinks. To make a solution for the time, you can think
that order wine, beer, lemonade etc. takes some time to order it.

I also like to see better decoration for wallpapers. Also would like to see real windows and decoration
on the wall, like paintings etc.

Overall:

A way to change cooking machines, or to buy what you want. You can limit the number of what you can be placed
in the restaurant.

Hope this will help to make the game more better

owner: Foodplaza

debo
11-29-10, 09:34 AM
Also could you give us the option to chang the look of the door, more colors would be great. Also more colors for the chairs.
When purchasing gems make sure you add an additional step to confirm the purchase. On several occassions I have had gems taken and converted to coins when I did not want that to happen. Gem cost money.

Add more clothes and color to the servers.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 03:49 PM
I would like to have more food choices!! Maybe for x-mas, or world food differed food from different countries!! more grill food! also more time options.

ZL123
11-29-10, 07:07 PM
I think you should have drink makers, like blenders and everything.
And also ice-cream, you need to have ice-cream. Everyone loves it!

Yes, and once I reach level 41, I want more things. By the way, I'm almost half way there.
You should have a favourites list for the list of neighbours that are your favourites, because I have a cousin as a neighbour.

You should allow to move the door and change the restaurant name for free. WTH would anyone want to pay ten gems for that?
There should be the ability to change the door.
There should be the ability to sell wallpapers and floor tiles.
There should be more types of counters. There are currently only four!
You should have 50% off for everything during the twelve days of Christmas, especially the Sonic and Forever appliances. Even the current 20% discount is not enough.
Not many people could even afford the Chocolate Fountain for three-and-a-half million coins! No way! The most should be one million!

You should have food that take one and five minutes to bake or grill, that way you can make French Toast and those two others and omelettes and those two others together, and everybody would like that, won't they?
You should give a few gems every level or so. Nobody's gonna wait to get level 3 on recipes, unless that recipe is 15 minutes or below to make.

This is just what I feel.
Sorry if this is too much. XD

I just have one question, what's the navigator for?

ID: ZL123
Restaurant name: Mayonseer

Unregistered
11-30-10, 07:03 AM
Fully expanded lots of items in storage please add mor expansions. All of the ideas here are awesome if only someone will listen,remember the customer is always right!!!

Unregistered
11-30-10, 09:26 AM
Maybe we should collate the top 10 ideas/areas for improvements and start a poll to see which ideas are the most popular.

This is the best ideas thread yet, please add all suggestions here.

greygull
12-01-10, 04:34 PM
Some more ideas,

1. If your neighbor is a high level (like 40+) maybe be able to gift them a gem or an item.
2. I know this is a free, open social game, but maybe a way to send private messages as well?
3. When leaving a message on the wall, some way to know when you have run out if room.

That's all for now.

Thanks again for such an addictive game!

misspinky
12-08-10, 06:54 AM
I think it would be really useful to have a kind of message-board or sign inside your restaurant, where you (and only you) can leave 1 important message for the visitors - like 'away for two days' or 'food gifts very appreciated' whatever. Visitors coming, can quickly grasp valuable information without going to your 'wall' first.

See you online,

misspinky

Unregistered
12-08-10, 07:38 AM
Most customers would like to see more free stuff, free decoration and so forth. That's understandable from the customers' point of view, but all the developers want is to make money with a game, they don't make it just for fun, it's their job, right? They spend their working hours with programming games. If they would give away lots of gems and all decorating stuff for free, how would they earn money? So I think there is no point in begging for free gems and tons of free stuff. After the company gave every player 15 gems for free because of some major bugs, many people started to ask for more free gems for every little bug they found in the game....that's childish. A game publisher is not like Santa Clause who gives everything as a gift. ;-)

You CAN play RS without spending money, I've never spent money on gems, and I think my restaurant looks halfway descently. I won't beg for free gems. But I agree with the people who wish for more varieties in decoration. I don't see the point in spending a gem to get one piece of blue wallpaper instead of buying yellow wallpaper for coins. The same is true for tiles. Some special, cool looking items should be only available for gems, things like a piano, a fireplace or a fountain - for the people who want to have a special and unique place. Items like wallpapers and tiles should be available for coins. If they have a very special look, it would be ok to buy them for gems, but not just because of a different colour....just my 2 cent.