PDA

View Full Version : Diamond/Infinity rarity versus rarity of Diamond Pegasus in Monster Story

venturai
09-07-12, 09:46 PM
Is it just me, or are the ultra rares here in Dragon Story that much rarer?

Back when Monster Story had only just been released, I bred a couple hybrids in it and got something that showed 2 days. I'd have barely made it to level 6 or so when it happened, and of course, it turned out to be the Diamond Pegasus.

Contrast that to my being level 47 here in Dragon Story, and I've had no luck with the Diamond or the Infinity dragons despite having bred just about every hybrid combination that I can think of.

For those that have been playing both games then, what are your observations? Either I just got very lucky in Monster Story, or the ultra rares in these parts are a LOT harder to get.

brohim
09-08-12, 04:18 AM
I also have a diamond pegasus on MS but no diamond on DS. I'd say the rarity is the same, I don't see why they would make it different. We're just lucky I guess. Surely there are people that got a diamond in DS early in the game and have no diamond on MS.

I got my pegasus around my 50th try. I've tried for diamond around 400 times on DS. No gold! So it's been a long time :(