PDA

View Full Version : Will breeding Pegasus with 2nd Pegasus get another Pegasus? Did any tired?

sibeipekchek
09-07-12, 08:57 PM
I have 2 Pegasus and want to confirm whether would have Chance to get another Pegasus, if not I would not waste the time to try.. Please let me know.. Thanks..

cast1532
09-07-12, 10:21 PM
From what I understand, you will not be able to get a Pegasus when you breed them. You might get a monster that helped create the Pegasus.

anketam
09-08-12, 03:42 AM
Please go ahead and try and fill us in with the results. From what I have heard you will get one of the 4 base type monsters. Which if that is the case, then there is a 50% chance that the breed time will be 30 seconds or less, so you wont likely be out that much.

sibeipekchek
09-08-12, 12:38 PM
Well.. Cos I'm a dragon story player and for dragon story had already updated for using diamond dragon with another diamond dragon to produce a diamond dragon and infinity dragon which also a diamond element.. So i wanted to confirm for this monster story had release for letting players who own 2 Pegasus can breed for another Pegasus not.. If can I don't mind spend some time to try breeding but if not is like wasting time.. Any teamlava staff would verify and confirm??