PDA

View Full Version : Where have the goals gone?

juicyjeni
09-07-12, 06:29 PM
Despite all the drama about the expansion increases, etc. My question is where have all of the goals gone? I haven't gotten any in the longest time and now I'm noticing people posting threads saying they still get them? Am I misreading or getting confused? Long story short, i haven't seen a goal besides reach level 10 in BubbleStory and get nothing for it for months . . . . ? ? ?
:confused:

kooky panda
09-07-12, 06:33 PM
IOS players have not had goals since the world Games goals.

The recent posts are for the android goals that were released.

lazyxuan
09-09-12, 10:10 PM
i'm a ios player, now at level 60, there are still some cakes and drinks need to unlock according to goals, but i haven't seen any goals, where are they?

tastytoastie
09-12-12, 06:19 AM
My goals are gone, I just unlocked jeapierre but don't get new ones.. Did I do something wrong?

marrrina
09-12-12, 06:42 AM
i'm a ios player, now at level 60, there are still some cakes and drinks need to unlock according to goals, but i haven't seen any goals, where are they?

If you still have locked recipes and are on iOS chances are they are goals from a long time ago that you did not complete (perhaps the Christmas and Valentine goals), thus you cannot unlock them.

mvinas
09-14-12, 12:52 PM
If you still have locked recipes and are on iOS chances are they are goals from a long time ago that you did not complete (perhaps the Christmas and Valentine goals), thus you cannot unlock them.

Maybe this isn't the right place to ask, but how does that work with Android players that just got goals last week?

queentina3
09-14-12, 12:58 PM
Maybe this isn't the right place to ask, but how does that work with Android players that just got goals last week?

They haven't been offered those goals yet so the recipes/decor will still be locked to them. Maybe TL will eventually release goals for those locked items to Android, who knows.