PDA

View Full Version : Wall Items Resized

bigbux3
09-07-12, 04:36 PM
It's very difficult to remodel my home now, TeamLava added extra spaces on the wall items so now I can't move another wall item as close as I was able to before. I think this update messed it up. The game is also glitching when I try to store some items and some of the items that were for coins have been changed to gems. And some of the coin items doubled their prices. What's going on TeamLava?!

pinkster73
09-07-12, 04:42 PM
A bakery-esque event?

bigbux3
09-07-12, 04:42 PM
A bakery-esque event?

I think so.

LCAHEARTS
09-07-12, 04:49 PM
This update/little changes made prior...complete disaster. I've had it with TL. I can't take it anymore. I work with networking and databases. I don't understand why this team of developers is just so...Ugh.

sweetstuff525
09-07-12, 04:50 PM
tl you sure are busy this week
is this annoy your customer week?

bigbux3
09-07-12, 04:50 PM
This update/little changes made prior...complete disaster. I've had it with TL. I can't take it anymore. I work with networking and databases. I don't understand why this team of developers is just so...Ugh.

Is it bad that I just laughed and agreed?

trace35
09-08-12, 01:58 AM
A bakery-esque event?

Yes. Except we havnt become as attached to it yet. Also the amount we can earn has been halved. Sound familiar?

LCAHEARTS
09-08-12, 08:45 PM
Is it bad that I just laughed and agreed?

Not at all. It really is ridiculous. I'd be fired at work if I ever caused 5% of the insanity TL causes weekly.

bigbux3
09-08-12, 09:22 PM
This is so annoying. I can't place new items on my wall anymore because there isn't enough space as there used to be.

moonstonetopaz
09-09-12, 08:07 AM
The game started off good now it's []You're right trace35, we aren't attached and if they don't listen soon, it will be deleted. Prices have gone up, earnings have gone down - how is it even possible to progress in this game? Updates are meant to make games better and take players feedback into consideration!!

And the lack of responses and customer service is just the icing - completely appalling!!

bigbux3
09-09-12, 11:46 AM
The game started off good now it's [] You're right trace35, we aren't attached and if they don't listen soon, it will be deleted. Prices have gone up, earnings have gone down - how is it even possible to progress in this game? Updates are meant to make games better and take players feedback into consideration!!

And the lack of responses and customer service is just the icing - completely appalling!!

I agree. I loved being able to do a job for an hour and then another and another. Sometimes I forget and think my iPod isn't sending me notifications until an hour later.

OrdinaryJoe
09-09-12, 11:51 AM
Yes. Except we havnt become as attached to it yet. Also the amount we can earn has been halved. Sound familiar?

Get out now! LOL

bigbux3
09-24-12, 03:56 PM
The items haven't been changed back and it's quite annoying. I want it changed so I can make bigger windows and fit more wall items.

queentina3
09-25-12, 05:37 AM
The items haven't been changed back and it's quite annoying. I want it changed so I can make bigger windows and fit more wall items.

I think the spacing on both wall and the floor items is a bit excessive. Why do either have so many squares unavailable, as it makes no sense. We don't have much space as it is, and then they take it away with making us place things farther apart then necessary.

bigbux3
09-25-12, 06:39 AM
I think the spacing on both wall and the floor items is a bit excessive. Why do either have so many squares unavailable, as it makes no sense. We don't have much space as it is, and then they take it away with making us place things farther apart then necessary.
No other than that, my expansions take 2 days and all of the bigger rooms take long hours, or the one I'm building takes 2 days. I placed it last week and I don't even have enough materials to build it yet.