PDA

View Full Version : Things are changing?

pinksugar800
09-07-12, 04:30 PM
Ok, I SWEAR the pool was $28,000 without having to build it! Now it's $10,000 and you have to ask friends to help you build it.

The second one is building my room. There we 2 boxes with 4 items to get in each box.
I got some of the items then it changes to 4 boxes with 2 items in each and the items I have to get changed!!!!

I also found when I first got the game I could place items on counters and chairs on the paths, now I can't!!!!

All of those things were great the way they were first desgined, Now TL takes the fun away!!!

What's going on?

laceylaine
09-07-12, 05:15 PM
If that's right about the pool being cheaper I want my $18,000 back then from building it. I also hate that the rooms have names now and theres no room size listed. Also I'm making half of the money I used to make in two minutes, they lowered the earnings. Not happy about this.

pinksugar800
09-08-12, 04:36 PM
If that's right about the pool being cheaper I want my $18,000 back then from building it. I also hate that the rooms have names now and theres no room size listed. Also I'm making half of the money I used to make in two minutes, they lowered the earnings. Not happy about this.

Yup, it's true:(I'm sorry about that!
Thank god I never bought it:(

I find I'm the same with the earnings as it's hard to make money:/

mareewat
09-08-12, 10:20 PM
Weirdly it seems I have always been on the lower earning scale ?? I have all the other changes but my contract outputs are the same as before.

pinkmoo
09-09-12, 03:58 AM
I had to pay $28,000 for the pool AND get friends to help build it. And I just found out that dark word and red wood tiles now cost a gem each. I used to get them for coins. This is really annoying.

ekkalove
09-09-12, 11:08 AM
I had to pay $28,000 for the pool AND get friends to help build it. And I just found out that dark word and red wood tiles now cost a gem each. I used to get them for coins. This is really annoying.
Why did you have to pay so much for the pool?! I have the newest update and it only cost me $10,000

mareewat
09-09-12, 04:22 PM
Why did you have to pay so much for the pool?! I have the newest update and it only cost me $10,000

This was a change made recently alone with many others that have made the game very different and not as enjoyable to many of us... Thus the multiple threads, that I see you have read and commented on.. I have always been on reduced contract earnings but for other players this earning change has been a shock.. As has the fact many players paid 28 000 for a now 10 000 item.