PDA

View Full Version : help getting started

wg2012
09-07-12, 04:29 PM
What is the best way to advance in the game, expand, evolve, buy dragons? I'm at a disadvantage on kindle fire, we do not have goals or newsfeeds. Moving forward on a couple of bars of gold a day is tough.

riitzc
09-07-12, 04:49 PM
Level wise, visit neighbors and plant food.

I plant Bizartichokes, visit three people, come back and collect coins and food then do it again. If you visit active players, you end up making more than you spend and getting XP from the plays and food.

You'll want to get your basic elements as soon as you can. Only buy one of each though.
Best suggestion would be breed tree rex and dream bird for palmwing and fire fox and blue blob for sea buffalo then just keep breeding palmwing and sea buffalo.

riitzc
09-07-12, 04:51 PM
My bad. Thought I was in the MS section...

Same basic idea though but no recommendations on which two to breed. Just go with what you want. But still only buy one of each.

wg2012
09-08-12, 03:42 PM
Question:
In what order should you concentrate on these to advance the fastest.
*continue to buy and buy dragons
*expand dragon habitats
*expand and clear land
*evolve/feed dragons

foxxiegirl
09-08-12, 04:22 PM
Question:
In what order should you concentrate on these to advance the fastest.
*continue to buy and buy dragons
*expand dragon habitats
*expand and clear land
*evolve/feed dragons

Ok imo...
When starting the name of the game is lvling up so you can make more cash. You need the cash to buy Habbys, expand, and grow food.
So the fastest way again imo is to hatch and place dragons. Even if you sell them after you place them in the habby because they are common(or if lucky rare,but you'd want to keep the rares) your still lvling up making the ability to house more dragons. You do get xp from framing the food also.
So just breed and place,rinse and repeat when you are starting. Grow food in your off time so you can get xp and evolve. After you get up in lvls a bit you'll get your own feel of the game and you can go from there :)

auroracon
09-08-12, 04:29 PM
Ok imo...
When starting the name of the game is lvling up so you can make more cash. You need the cash to buy Habbys, expand, and grow food.
So the fastest way again imo is to hatch and place dragons. Even if you sell them after you place them in the habby because they are common(or if lucky rare,but you'd want to keep the rares) your still lvling up making the ability to house more dragons. You do get xp from framing the food also.
So just breed and place,rinse and repeat when you are starting. Grow food in your off time so you can get xp and evolve. After you get up in lvls a bit you'll get your own feel of the game and you can go from there :)

wait, you get coins for leveling up? I thought you only got coins by collecting from the dragons? Wouldn't it make more sense to spend time leveling up the dragons so that they bring in more coins? Which means spending coins to farm and produce food, which after a little while would pay off because you're dragons are now bringing in more than you are spending on farming...?

For my game I quickly leveled up my firestorm, honeybee and forestfire, and then focused on doing the expansions and buying habitats. Once i had a few dragons at high levels that would bring in a steady stream of income I could splurge on the rest.

But a suggestion i would have for the OP is to not worry about expansions or clearing any debris until you absolutely need the room. So to start you have those trees and rocks and mushrooms all over, but you still have plenty of room for a few habitats and the rest you need. Save up your coins for farming and leveling up your dragons, and when you run out of room, then work on clearing space.

but everyone has a different way of playing so really as long as you're having fun with the game its all that matters :)

riitzc
09-08-12, 04:43 PM
You don't want to buy dragons. You breed them. This way, your nest stays open and you get better dragons.

I upgrade habitats when I have enough so, right away. Reason being is for when I sleep, they don't max out as fast. I also tend to expand if it's cheaper than a large habitat so I don't run out of room.

The large farms are only worth buying once you have extra coins coming in. The best deals on food are in order. Whichever gives you the least quantity, costs the least. Impruberries are 5 coins each. They take the most vigilance but don't waste coins.

In the beginning, don't waste time getting a dragon to epic form. You get more bang for your buck stopping at Lv7. After level seven, it takes a massive amount of food to get another level.

It takes awhile for your collective of dragons to bring in more than you spend on food.

foxxiegirl
09-08-12, 05:29 PM
wait, you get coins for leveling up? I thought you only got coins by collecting from the dragons? Wouldn't it make more sense to spend time leveling up the dragons so that they bring in more coins? Which means spending coins to farm and produce food, which after a little while would pay off because you're dragons are now bringing in more than you are spending on farming...?

For my game I quickly leveled up my firestorm, honeybee and forestfire, and then focused on doing the expansions and buying habitats. Once i had a few dragons at high levels that would bring in a steady stream of income I could splurge on the rest.

But a suggestion i would have for the OP is to not worry about expansions or clearing any debris until you absolutely need the room. So to start you have those trees and rocks and mushrooms all over, but you still have plenty of room for a few habitats and the rest you need. Save up your coins for farming and leveling up your dragons, and when you run out of room, then work on clearing space.

but everyone has a different way of playing so really as long as you're having fun with the game its all that matters :)
No you don't get coins by lvling..... when you lvl you can have more habbys and unlock other items. Which in turn makes you more coins. You want the max numbers of high paying habbys that you can have to make coins. You then sell of your lower paying commons to make room for higher paying dragons.