PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story - Bugs

maguar
09-07-12, 03:53 PM
I thought I'd start this thread on bugs in Castle Story.

1. The First Caravan goal won't let you load items on the caravan

2. The Royal Scholar doesn't recognize royal points

3. Server refresh results in lost energy

Not a bug but with the wait times on crops and buildings do we really need to have energy? Or could the energy regen time be decreased to say a minute?

kooky panda
09-07-12, 04:31 PM
I will report over.

maguar
09-07-12, 07:07 PM
Thanks Kooky. A couple of my neighbours are reporting the first two issues as well

maguar
09-08-12, 02:48 PM
I bought the storage shed. Someone has helped out with it and made it all sparkly. Don't know how I can remove the sparkle as this seems to be a non collectible building.

kooky panda
09-08-12, 03:33 PM
I bought the storage shed. Someone has helped out with it and made it all sparkly. Don't know how I can remove the sparkle as this seems to be a non collectible building.
Reported:)

Sangrida2
09-09-12, 11:44 PM
I have noticed that every time I take gold from a farmhouse so much gold starts disappearing. I have no idea whether this is intended for some reason but it seems random. One time 20 gold was removed and another time when I collected from a farmhouse about 100 gold was removed. It's slow making gold so this is a bit of a nuisance and needs to be looked into.

I also agree that the energy needs to regen faster, it takes ages as it is to level up as it is. Do we really need to have energy to play the game? It seems we have too little as it is so half the time you can't complete everything that needs doing.

Most energy games have the ability to visit neighbours to gain energy, but it seems that you can't here, you get gold or xp, but no energy. Take away the energy or have the ability to gain some by visiting neighbours. Another thing is that you can only heart certain items, why can't we heart plots and crafting buildings? Most of the time I can't heart anything and it's frustrating...

sourlicorice5
09-10-12, 12:03 AM
What there's a castle story?

sourlicorice5
09-10-12, 12:04 AM
Ooh just saw its another energy game. Definelty won't be downloading it. It's the very reason I don't play city story metro cause of the energy thing.

maguar
09-10-12, 03:14 AM
When coming into the game crops and buildings that are ready to collect don't display as ready. You have to visit someone for the display to update.

You can just try tapping your crops but that's dangerous - I've lost gems on it.

maguar
09-10-12, 02:50 PM
I bought the kitchen. There are two test items that don't show a picture. I crafted one and as far as I can see I got nothing.

Going back to the crops if your harvesting crops and accidentally click on an empty plot the shovel icon disappears from above your harvestable crops. You have to visit someone to get them back.

mattyboo1
09-10-12, 03:04 PM
When coming into the game crops and buildings that are ready to collect don't display as ready. You have to visit someone for the display to update.

You can just try tapping your crops but that's dangerous - I've lost gems on it.

How have you lost gems in it

maguar
09-11-12, 01:34 AM
How have you lost gems in it

Click on one and it harvests, click on the one thats next to it and not ready, go to click on the next one but it registered on the previous one and speed the crop up.

Also was tired one night, was going to look at a building description and some how managed to buy coins for gems.

Not having the best luck with gems but still enjoying the game

maguar
09-11-12, 01:36 AM
I don't have one but a neighbour has reported that the potion shop has the same bug as the kitchen.

Sangrida2
09-11-12, 01:40 AM
Update on losing gold: I have 6 farmhouses now and each time I collect from them I have been keeping an eye out on how much gold is disappearing. It's around 850 each time I collect. So it's like I'm taking one step back each time I'm collecting gold. No wonder it's taking me ages to get anywhere :( Please fix this ASAP! Has no one else noticed this?

maguar
09-11-12, 05:15 AM
Just collected from my hatchery for the first time. The only thing I got was $150 bonus from someone helping that building. As it's a resource building i would have thought it'd act like the other resource buildings - in this case give me 5 eggs.

maguar
09-11-12, 02:37 PM
I think there's a bit of a display issue with collecting some of the resources. I started with 2 sap. I was collecting from the white birch and got 1 log and 2 sap in one go. Tried again and got it. Looked in my inventory but my sap had only increased to 4. I'm assuming that the 2 sap was a display issue and should have been 1.

cast1532
09-11-12, 02:48 PM
Update on losing gold: I have 6 farmhouses now and each time I collect from them I have been keeping an eye out on how much gold is disappearing. It's around 850 each time I collect. So it's like I'm taking one step back each time I'm collecting gold. No wonder it's taking me ages to get anywhere :( Please fix this ASAP! Has no one else noticed this?

I too have this problem. Instead of collecting 220 from the workshop I collect 120.

kooky panda
09-11-12, 04:21 PM

Just got word, and this will need to be fixed in a version update.

MHz_
09-11-12, 11:54 PM
Keep the feedback and bug reports coming! I'll make sure to address every single thing I can.

maguar
09-12-12, 02:32 AM
More out of curiosity than anything else, but does the picture of the pig on the starting screen mean that we're going to get pigs? If so I can't wait.

MHz_
09-12-12, 10:14 AM
More out of curiosity than anything else, but does the picture of the pig on the starting screen mean that we're going to get pigs? If so I can't wait.

Who knows? I can't spoil all the fun stuff we have planned for the next update, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

maguar
09-12-12, 03:03 PM
In the Workshop the Magic Page says that it is used for rebuilding the Translator's Tomb. I think this is spelt incorrectly as the next item is the Translator's Tome.

maguar
09-12-12, 03:45 PM
I too have this problem. Instead of collecting 220 from the workshop I collect 120.

Just notice this on my mine. It looks like it's adding the bonus and then taking it away

maguar
09-12-12, 11:11 PM
In the workshop the materials needed are displayed as [qty you have]/[qty needed]. When the quants are too long it looks like this 23000/1... So we can see what is needed can the amounts wrap over two lines or can it display as 2../100? This way we can see the amounted needed. We can always go to another scree (game or inventory) to see what we have.

When we go up a level on other games there's a congratulations popup. On this game there isn't. I mention it because if I'm out of energy and don't notice my last action leveled me up I leave the game even though ive got full energy.

I have a neighbour who reported that the glimmer rock isn't harvestable. Is it just a decoration or are we supposed to be able to mine it?

maguar
09-12-12, 11:50 PM
At the moment the stable's not producing any resources. Given that it's a resource building am I safe to assume that in the next update it will start producing? Speaking of the next update, any idea on when that's coming out? Thanks again.

MHz_
09-13-12, 12:02 AM
At the moment the stable's not producing any resources. Given that it's a resource building am I safe to assume that in the next update it will start producing? Speaking of the next update, any idea on when that's coming out? Thanks again.

Yes it will. As for when... I can't say for sure, but know we're working hard to make it happen for you as fast as we can :)

MHz_
09-13-12, 04:33 PM
Big update coming tonight.. be on the lookout. I'll update you all when it's live. This is the first of 2 big updates planned, the other should be next week.

konxita
09-14-12, 10:30 AM
Hello, for me there is something really annoying in the game: the energy...because we are limited by it, I totally forget to play it! Does anybody feel the same way??? Please, let us play without these annoying limitations!

konxita
09-14-12, 10:31 AM
Oh, and I almost forgot....after I finished the spell book, the "task menu" vanished...is that normal?

maguar
09-14-12, 02:09 PM
Oh, and I almost forgot....after I finished the spell book, the "task menu" vanished...is that normal?

The next couple of goals were buggy. Hopefully they'll be back with the next update.

maguar
09-14-12, 02:13 PM
There are random quest dialogues with the king popping up. So far I've been told that two workshops would be better and that clicking on the hearts helps my neighbour.

After selecting a couple of buildings to collect from if I go into any menu/screen/neighbour it stops collecting. I then have to reselect the buildings.

maguar
09-14-12, 02:19 PM
Also in the kitchen the pasta dish uses a kinda of mushroom that looks like a toadstool. Guess I'm worried about my avatar getting food poisoning. :P

ferlyn03
09-14-12, 03:14 PM
I build a market place, then i crafted the partsof wood and rock but i can't craft or do the "simple paste", because i need potion shop, and i cant build potion shop because the required level is lvl1000 to build it...but my neighbor built one and he said he built it early... How can that be? Lvl1000? But my lvl is 9 and his lvl is 10?i think its a bug..pls help me thanks..

ferlyn03
09-14-12, 03:27 PM
And now i cant build "magic forge" ,because of the simple paste that the potion shop requires lvl1000 huhu :( pls help me

maguar
09-14-12, 05:53 PM
The sawmill and mine are no longer animated.

maguar
09-15-12, 05:01 AM
I just collected from the red mushroom circle. It only gave me 1 xp. I'm assuming that it should give the mushroom used in the kitchen.

Can you please confirm if it part of the game design to only let us have 1 keep. Thanks

maguar
09-15-12, 05:05 AM
I just collected from the red mushroom circle. It only gave me 1 xp. I'm assuming that it should give the mushroom used in the kitchen.

Can you please confirm if it part of the game design to only let us have 1 keep. Thanks

Just checked my inventory. The mushroom is there. Must just be a display issue on collection.

maguar
09-16-12, 12:38 AM
This is a REALLY important bug. I've just been visiting my neighbours and with three of them it had the edit and market buttons. I didn't edit or buy anything as that's really wrong, but I do remember that when there was that issue in BS with people making major changes to other people's bakeries.

With two of the three I didn't even have the home button. I had to visit someone else first to get home.

maguar
09-16-12, 01:03 AM
I have a neighbour reporting that the Potion Shop is missing some recipes. In particular it's not showing the green potion.

Sangrida2
09-16-12, 02:03 AM
This is a REALLY important bug. I've just been visiting my neighbours and with three of them it had the edit and market buttons. I didn't edit or buy anything as that's really wrong, but I do remember that when there was that issue in BS with people making major changes to other people's bakeries.

With two of the three I didn't even have the home button. I had to visit someone else first to get home.

Might explain the disappearance of castle story from the app store. I like this game but have stopped playing for now due to the many issues and bugs.

ferlyn03
09-16-12, 02:56 AM
I build a market place, then i crafted the partsof wood and rock but i can't craft or do the "simple paste", because i need potion shop, and i cant build potion shop because the required level is lvl1000 to build it...but my neighbor built one and he said he built it early... How can that be? Lvl1000? But my lvl is 9 and his lvl is 10?i think its a bug..pls help me thanks..
help me with this bug plssss

maguar
09-16-12, 03:48 AM

Your friend bought the potion shop before it was locked down. It was locked down because it was buggy. I think it'll be fixed in the update for next week. If you can't wait you should have an option to buy the paste with gems.

MHz_
09-16-12, 06:42 AM
The next couple of goals were buggy. Hopefully they'll be back with the next update.

For Sure

lesterbpearson
09-17-12, 06:22 PM
I can't buy the workshop says lvl 1000 and the quest to free the goat man doesn't pop up either ... Can't build anything without workshop, is this yonna get fixed soon?

ferlyn03
09-17-12, 07:52 PM
Your friend bought the potion shop before it was locked down. It was locked down because it was buggy. I think it'll be fixed in the update for next week. If you can't wait you should have an option to buy the paste with gems.

I dont have gems huhuhuh....pls add me ferlyn03 thnx

ferlyn03
09-17-12, 07:53 PM
I can't buy the workshop says lvl 1000 and the quest to free the goat man doesn't pop up either ... Can't build anything without workshop, is this yonna get fixed soon?

Same problem but mine is potionshop...we need to wait in the next update

Mais3y
09-19-12, 01:00 PM
Same problem but mine is potionshop...we need to wait in the next update

I can't get the workshop or potion shop as they both say level 1000 to unlock, this means I can't progress ant further due to needing the workshop to craft things. I understand from reading the forums, that we need to wait for an update, but why can't we request help from neighbours so that we can progress?

Also, why can't we see how many hearts we're giving the people we visit like in farm story and design story? It would be good if we could see this as I visit so many people its hard to keep track of the people I've already given 5 hearts to.

Someone on the forums also mentioned something about a quest from the goat man? I have no such quest?

Is there an eta on when we can expect these issues to be fixed? I love this game and finding it frustrating that I can't progress any further :(

MHz_
09-20-12, 04:59 AM
The next big update is expected soon. I'll keep you all posted when it goes live.

queentina3
09-20-12, 05:36 AM
The next big update is expected soon. I'll keep you all posted when it goes live.

LOL, I love how attentive you are, but don't you ever sleep? It's 5a there! :p

MHz_
09-20-12, 09:08 PM
The newest update is now live, and available worldwide! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/castle-story/id555194756?mt=8

greygull
09-20-12, 09:10 PM
The newest update is now live, and available worldwide! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/castle-story/id555194756?mt=8

Um, problem. I click the link, tap to install, and get a message saying "the item you tried to buy is no longer available". :confused:

MHz_
09-20-12, 09:15 PM
Might just take a bit to work.. the update may not have reached all of apple's servers yet.. keep trying, and it should work within the next hour or 2 at the latest.

maguar
09-21-12, 04:25 PM
Just a couple of things that I've noticed since the update:

After completing adventures from the Keep, a Money item has been added to my inventory. There is no picture for this, just a load item. There is also no info when you click the "?" icon.

In the Inventory the Cow doesn't have info when you click the "?" icon

maguar
09-21-12, 04:52 PM
In the Crafting and Adventure menus, the lock item covers the first item so you can't see what you will need.

We're still not getting xp for collecting from crafting buildings.

Pretty sure that the most recent building didn't give me xp for building it.

maguar
09-22-12, 04:05 PM
I really like how the Nature menu lets you see how many actions to clear certain items. Very helpful. One thing I've noticed in it is that the Tree Log doesn't give you this info and you can't clear it once placed. According to it's information we should be able to clear it for Wood and other Crafting Materials.

trishleagh
09-22-12, 07:34 PM
Collect 10rats tails ..... collect from skunkupines ..... But I can't find any of those .....

cast1532
09-22-12, 07:38 PM
Collect 10rats tails ..... collect from skunkupines ..... But I can't find any of those .....

You can find tem when you harvest or when chopping trees or hitting rocks.

ferlyn03
09-22-12, 11:01 PM
Thnx for the update...let me see if there is another bug hehehe... Just finishing the upadate of this app and hope i can play it good and no bugs... More power thnx again Godbless

ferlyn03
09-22-12, 11:11 PM
Too bad i cant build potionshop it says "Goal" ????? Another bug for that...

Senario= i went to the MARKET PLACE (w/c is not ydone yet) then i clicked the simple paste craft then the market open and directed me to the POTION SHOP with an arrow but i cant build it or click it because it says under the picture insted of required level, "GOAL" is the word under the picture and i cant click even i pressed it many times... Pls pls pls help me withthis bug...

ferlyn03
09-23-12, 12:16 AM
Another bug is about the gift...they always send me a gift and when i accept it, gift back and use button will appear and nothing hapen when i click use and it always therein my pending gifts its annoying... Now i have 9 pending gift that i dont know how to get rid of that or use it...

MHz_
09-23-12, 12:35 AM
Too bad i cant build potionshop it says "Goal" ????? Another bug for that...

Senario= i went to the MARKET PLACE (w/c is not ydone yet) then i clicked the simple paste craft then the market open and directed me to the POTION SHOP with an arrow but i cant build it or click it because it says under the picture insted of required level, "GOAL" is the word under the picture and i cant click even i pressed it many times... Pls pls pls help me withthis bug...

You'll need to expand to a certain area, with another character that will need you to build a potion shop :)

ferlyn03
09-23-12, 04:39 AM
You'll need to expand to a certain area, with another character that will need you to build a potion shop :)

Thnx alot ive done this now..now my problem is the annoying gifts heheh...

Can you help me where i can find the skunkupines? Thnx in advance...

ferlyn03
09-23-12, 04:57 AM
Hehe i know how to hunt spunkupines....

I will report this bug...when i visit some players in the community... Some of them have a skunkupine... I dont know if this is a bug...

diehardpat
09-23-12, 12:06 PM
At level 7 trying to make banners and there are items needed from crafting they look like little bottles I cannot find these to craft can anyone help

diehardpat
09-23-12, 12:45 PM
It's the red and yellow ink how do I craft this?

cast1532
09-23-12, 01:13 PM
You need to have the Potion Shop which can be unlock by expanding the area with the Tree Lady.

maguar
09-23-12, 03:02 PM
I'm doing the quest "A House for Old Thomas". It needs the magnifying matrix, 4 stone blocks, 6 wood beams and 5 simple glue. I've crafted all the items and have been able to drop off everything except the glue. The words say simple glue but the picture is super glue. Can you please get this fixed (so it's simple glue)? The reason I'm asking for simple glue is that super glue involves an item from monsters. I've only had three monsters since the update and none have dropped this item. If you put it to super glue I will have 4 quests I can't complete due to monsters.

Zetra
09-23-12, 03:35 PM
I expanded to the tree lady,but nothing happens!Not interacting and she just stand there!

kooky panda
09-23-12, 04:19 PM
I expanded to the tree lady,but nothing happens!Not interacting and she just stand there!
After expanding, you should get a new goal to make a potion.
You will need to buy the potion building.

kooky panda
09-24-12, 12:23 PM

Maguar
This should be fixed.:)

diehardpat
09-24-12, 01:40 PM
Rotating stone wall : I am unable to rotate stone Walls I even tried storing them and planting them again, the rotate icon appears to be greyed out is this a bug?

laceylaine
09-24-12, 01:46 PM
Rotating stone wall : I am unable to rotate stone Walls I even tried storing them and planting them again, the rotate icon appears to be greyed out is this a bug?

I tried too but you can't rotate walls. If you place another wall beside it, it will change to the direction you want it to go.

diehardpat
09-24-12, 02:57 PM
I tried too but you can't rotate walls. If you place another wall beside it, it will change to the direction you want it to go.

Thanks I just tried buying another wall and placing it somewhere else but it will only position one way, thanks for trying to help me though xxx

kooky panda
09-24-12, 02:58 PM
Thanks I just tried buying another wall and placing it somewhere else but it will only position one way, thanks for trying to help me though xxx
make sure they are touching. I tried this and my first wall did turn.

diehardpat
09-24-12, 03:01 PM
Anybody have any hints for obtaining the living wood I've chopped and chopped countless trees but no living wood. Is there a particular tree that I should be chopping?

diehardpat
09-24-12, 03:04 PM
make sure they are touching. I tried this and my first wall did turn.
Thanks tried rotating with Walls touching but still not working the rotating icon is still greyed out. Thanks for trying to help though x

maguar
09-24-12, 03:22 PM
Anybody have any hints for obtaining the living wood I've chopped and chopped countless trees but no living wood. Is there a particular tree that I should be chopping?

You'll get it randomly from different trees. I haven't noticed any particular tree giving more of it. My advice is to invest in a sawmill or two. They'll give you Wood and often another material - Sap or Living Wood.

maguar
09-24-12, 03:25 PM
Maguar
This should be fixed.:)

Hi Kooky. mine is still sparkly (as is my kings keep). I've tried force closing but the sparkles are still there. I'll try deleting and reinstalling when I get home tonight

nellie_nestle
09-24-12, 03:33 PM
I have a bug on the following quest:
A House For Old Thomas

I can load all items, with the exception of the Simple Glue - the load button does not work but I have 12 Simple Glues in my inventory.

kooky panda
09-24-12, 04:29 PM
Hi Kooky. mine is still sparkly (as is my kings keep). I've tried force closing but the sparkles are still there. I'll try deleting and reinstalling when I get home tonight
Let me know.

diehardpat
09-24-12, 04:34 PM
You'll get it randomly from different trees. I haven't noticed any particular tree giving more of it. My advice is to invest in a sawmill or two. They'll give you Wood and often another material - Sap or Living Wood.

Thank you Maguar I will invest in sawmill and hope for the best

maguar
09-26-12, 12:41 AM
Finished the wood to flesh quest and used the potion on Ivy. She turned to into a woman. A dialogue popped up. The pictures ar evaded and there's no text. The next button doesnt do anything. Have to press the skip all to get it working

hopesdragons
09-26-12, 05:34 PM
I'm working on the Sugar Rush quest. My inventory shows I have 30 Sugar Cane, but the counter for the quest only shows 28. (The inventory picture was taken first).

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/luvmy4brats/6eb4348eda95cb8d68c52ba0ecf0aef9.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/luvmy4brats/c7a999bf694d731c60fb4175269eea12.jpg

hopesdragons
09-26-12, 06:19 PM
I harvested 2 more Sugar Cane and completed that quest. I know have the second caravan quest and its showing I have 34 (which is correct).

I think the counter was just off for the Sugar Rush quest.

diehardpat
09-27-12, 02:31 AM
Can anybody tell me where I obtain glimmer dust I need it for crafting super glue ty

kooky panda
09-27-12, 05:13 AM
Can anybody tell me where I obtain glimmer dust I need it for crafting super glue ty

I would like to know too!!! Need to get my stable built!!

kooky panda
09-27-12, 05:59 AM

I would like to know too!!! Need to get my stable built!!

found it!!! I bought the Tall Grass in the store. I had to buy about 10 of them but I finally got 4 glimmier dust.
My super glue is cooking as we speak...lol

diehardpat
09-27-12, 06:57 AM
Thank you Kooky, lol I've gone thru 10 but no luck yet will keep trying thank you for the help

PikaSquirrel
09-27-12, 11:18 AM
Finished the wood to flesh quest and used the potion on Ivy. She turned to into a woman. A dialogue popped up. The pictures ar evaded and there's no text. The next button doesnt do anything. Have to press the skip all to get it working

Could you please let us know what you mean by "pictures ar evaded"? Please send us a screenshot of this if possible. Thank you.

kooky panda
09-27-12, 11:36 AM
Could you please let us know what you mean by "pictures ar evaded"? Please send us a screenshot of this if possible. Thank you.
I did not get screenshots when I did this one, but mine did the same thing, the dialogue between Ivy and my person showed boxes, but they were blank and I did not see the conversation that they were having.

cast1532
09-27-12, 12:09 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/cast1532/15702f19027210e74c44d4c3d0372138_zps1a1d0bee.jpg

I, too, had the same problem and I took a screenshot when this happened to me because I like taking weird pictures.

PikaSquirrel
09-27-12, 12:18 PM
Looking into this now, thanks!

MHz_
09-27-12, 01:00 PM
We're working on our next major update to the game, and the Ivy quest issue will be resolved with it. Likely not until next week, but it shouldn't break anything for anyone doing it now.

maguar
09-27-12, 03:39 PM
I harvested 2 more Sugar Cane and completed that quest. I know have the second caravan quest and its showing I have 34 (which is correct).

I think the counter was just off for the Sugar Rush quest.

The quest was to harvest the sugar cane so it doesn't count the stuff you harvested before the quest started.

maguar
09-27-12, 03:40 PM
Thank you Kooky, lol I've gone thru 10 but no luck yet will keep trying thank you for the help

Mushrooms, mushroom circles, red mushroom circles and old logs also give glimmer dust

diehardpat
09-27-12, 03:56 PM
Mushrooms, mushroom circles, red mushroom circles and old logs also give glimmer dust

Thank you Maguar, will try those, have purchases 100 tall grass but only got a couple of glimmer dust maybe I will have better luck with your list xx

diehardpat
09-27-12, 04:45 PM
I'm confused regarding Kings Keep, you can purchase it at level 10 right? But royal block and beams are locked till lvl 14 and arch paste locked till lvl 23 am I right?

MHz_
09-27-12, 04:54 PM
I'm confused regarding Kings Keep, you can purchase it at level 10 right? But royal block and beams are locked till lvl 14 and arch paste locked till lvl 23 am I right?

I thought we fixed that... hmm.

hopesdragons
09-27-12, 05:45 PM
The quest was to harvest the sugar cane so it doesn't count the stuff you harvested before the quest started.

That would make sense except for the fact that I didn't harvest any sugar cane before the quest started.

I have another account on my iPhone and I just had the same thing happen with the tomato quest. I had not harvested any tomatoes before it started and again there's a difference of 2.

MHz_
09-27-12, 05:49 PM
That would make sense except for the fact that I didn't harvest any sugar cane before the quest started.

I have another account on my iPhone and I just had the same thing happen with the tomato quest. I had not harvested any tomatoes before it started and again there's a difference of 2.

The goal counts the number of harvesting actions you do, not the amount you harvest. Crops have a small chance to give you 1 extra item that you harvest.

hopesdragons
09-27-12, 08:44 PM
The goal counts the number of harvesting actions you do, not the amount you harvest. Crops have a small chance to give you 1 extra item that you harvest.

That makes sense. I didn't think about that.

Thanks.

diehardpat
09-28-12, 02:22 AM
Any advice or feedback on the Kings keep senario?

diehardpat
09-28-12, 03:50 AM
What version of castle story should we be playing, I have 1.0.1

kooky panda
09-28-12, 05:30 AM
What version of castle story should we be playing, I have 1.0.1
This is the most current version.

hopesdragons
09-28-12, 06:08 AM
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or by design.. But it doesn't make much sense. I finally got to Ivy this morning and I need to build the potion shop. I'm level 10 and it said I had reached the max of this type of building.. I only had 2 workshops (and they were both for goals). I had to put one of the workshops into storage so I could build the potions shop.

Two things may be helpful:

1. Something similar to Dragon Story that lets you know how many of a particular building you can have. (22/30 habitats; 6/6 farms)

2. Allow the needed extra building slot open up when that goal is unlocked, not at any particular level.

Just my thoughts.

maguar
09-28-12, 01:53 PM
The theater unlocks at level 19. It requires architecht's paste which unlocks at level 22 and requires bones. I don't think the monster that drops bones has been released yet. Can you please look into this?

MHz_
09-28-12, 02:51 PM
The theater unlocks at level 19. It requires architecht's paste which unlocks at level 22 and requires bones. I don't think the monster that drops bones has been released yet. Can you please look into this?

You guys are moving faster then we can release/update content :)

This will be resolved in our update next week hopefully. I'll update you guys on monday.

maguar
09-28-12, 03:22 PM
You guys are moving faster then we can release/update content :)

This will be resolved in our update next week hopefully. I'll update you guys on monday.

It gives us something to look forward to :)

I'm one of the lucky ones, when we could still request the paste I got approx 60. Thanks again for your hard work.

hopesdragons
09-29-12, 04:21 AM
Could you take a look at an expansion square to see if it is priced correctly?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/luvmy4brats/3A481EA1-F90D-49B1-B11D-7D71D9A18B13-393-0000005D93E6763B.jpg

Bottom left (next to my rock outcropping and wall). It only requires 80 royal points and 2 lanterns, but costs $110,000. The other expansion spots with those requirements are $10,000. And any others with a high cost have higher point and lantern requirements.

diehardpat
09-29-12, 05:29 AM
Just reached level 14 purchased the tavern it requires builders paste which unlocks at lvl 17 flip.....

kooky panda
09-29-12, 07:17 AM
Just reached level 14 purchased the tavern it requires builders paste which unlocks at lvl 17 flip.....

Also to pre warn you, I got to level 15 and bought the Magic Forge Crafting building. You need builders paste also.

diehardpat
09-29-12, 08:10 AM
Also to pre warn you, I got to level 15 and bought the Magic Forge Crafting building. You need builders paste also.

Thanks for the warning I won't purchase the forge until lvl 17 then

MHz_
09-29-12, 10:07 AM
Could you take a look at an expansion square to see if it is priced correctly?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/luvmy4brats/3A481EA1-F90D-49B1-B11D-7D71D9A18B13-393-0000005D93E6763B.jpg

Bottom left (next to my rock outcropping and wall). It only requires 80 royal points and 2 lanterns, but costs $110,000. The other expansion spots with those requirements are $10,000. And any others with a high cost have higher point and lantern requirements.

Definitely sounds like a bug.

We're going to be rolling out a new expansion update next week.. you'll be able to unlock expansions through quests, instead of the standard expansion dialog. Some expansions you'll be able to unlock through simple tasks, others may require the standard royal points/coins/wisp lanterns.

Expect details about the full update sometime next week.

hopesdragons
09-29-12, 04:51 PM
Definitely sounds like a bug.

We're going to be rolling out a new expansion update next week.. you'll be able to unlock expansions through quests, instead of the standard expansion dialog. Some expansions you'll be able to unlock through simple tasks, others may require the standard royal points/coins/wisp lanterns.

Expect details about the full update sometime next week.

I also had an expansion today that was completely empty... No trees, no mushrooms.. Nothing. Granted, it saved me energy by not having to clear it, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be like that. I don't remember the exact one, but it was a $25,000 one and on the left side. (Probably a few squares above and to the left of the $110,000 one I posted about.

Troubadura
09-30-12, 03:42 AM
Yesterday i would have been abel to build another Royal Building, today they Tell me i have to Level up First?! And haven't build any other Royal Building! I realy, realy enjoy this Game, but haven't got the Energy encrease, no New quests and now this...��

gertbigone
10-01-12, 02:02 AM
Yesterday i would have been abel to build another Royal Building, today they Tell me i have to Level up First?! And haven't build any other Royal Building! I realy, realy enjoy this Game, but haven't got the Energy encrease, no New quests and now this...��
I've gone from level 16 to 18 and still am not able to build anymore royal buildings, it just keeps telling me to level up!!

ferlyn03
10-01-12, 05:10 AM
Hi.. I will report this bug in WORKSHOP at first i think its normal but i realize that crafting simple glue is in potion shop only... But i craft it in workshop.... Now i crafted simple potion in workshop..and i try again and it turns back to normal...

Maybe some enhansment in some program in workshop...

maguar
10-03-12, 11:15 PM
I've had a number of reports that attacking monsters is causing the game to rollback. Havent seen it reported so I don't know if it's been fixed yet.

maguar
10-04-12, 01:04 AM
I have 1797 royal points at the moment. When I visit my kingdom using a neighbour's phone it shows 2057. I think this is because I have an unfinished cathedral.

l14nne
10-04-12, 02:41 AM
I can't craft simple glue. There is no option anywhere. I'm level 11 and can't complete any buildings which also means I can't complete tasks. I've tried reinstalling several times but nothing changes. Can anybody help pls???

maguar
10-04-12, 03:07 AM
I can't craft simple glue. There is no option anywhere. I'm level 11 and can't complete any buildings which also means I can't complete tasks. I've tried reinstalling several times but nothing changes. Can anybody help pls???

It's in the potion shop. If that is locked for you expand to the tree lady

l14nne
10-04-12, 03:32 AM
I have expanded to the tree lady already and bought the potion shop a while ago but can't build it until I have crafted the glue. I have several incomplete buildings because I can't make the glue!

kattybell
10-04-12, 03:45 AM
I have expanded to the tree lady already and bought the potion shop a while ago but can't build it until I have crafted the glue. I have several incomplete buildings because I can't make the glue!

You make glue from the potion shop?

maguar
10-04-12, 03:53 AM
Potion shop should be three wood and three stone. Simple glue is the first recipe in it.

l14nne
10-04-12, 04:15 AM
No it says I need the glue to complete which is why I thought it may be a bug.... Well I don't know what to do next.

MHz_
10-04-12, 04:46 AM
No it says I need the glue to complete which is why I thought it may be a bug.... Well I don't know what to do next.

Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed, as you might have old data.

l14nne
10-04-12, 11:02 AM
I keep deleting and installing the game. How can u find out If its the most up to date version? I thought it was :(

jumperjing3
10-04-12, 11:24 AM
This might be kinda hard to explain:

Couple days ago I crafted a dragon statue in one workshop...I have 2. In the other I started a beam or something..can't remember? A few minutes pass and I check to see remaining time left on "beam" and it says it's a dragon statue also! So I think I accidentally hit it to craft another one?? But today I started a unicorn statue. And a beam..or something in 2nd workshop. Few minutes later I check on the "beam" and it's another unicorn statue! Now I know I didn't accidentally hit button to do 2nd unicorn this time!...( I wouldn't tie up both workshops for 12 hours!) But here's the weird thing...bout 5 hours later I go into game and the 2nd unicorn statue is done! I was able to place it and the statue that I know I started is still crafting...bout 5 hours left now.
I dunno if that happened with dragon statue also as I had done it overnight and of course I didn't check it.
This glitch good for me...lol... But I'm sure it's not suppose to be like that!
Btw: my storage shed still sparkling.

kooky panda
10-04-12, 11:32 AM
I keep deleting and installing the game. How can u find out If its the most up to date version? I thought it was :(
check in your game under menu-help.. small number at the bottom should be 1.0.1

jumperjing3
10-04-12, 11:32 AM
And I forgot to mention: I was able to place both dragon statues but I only have one now! I have placed one unicorn statue and it's still there for now anyways. I'll let you know if it stays or not.

l14nne
10-04-12, 11:01 PM
Thank you everyone for your help. Finally it all seems fine and I was able to build my potion shop and then all my other buildings have been completed with that elusive simple glue.
Thank you, thank you :D

maguar
10-07-12, 01:15 AM
When the monsters appear they have an area of influence. It's 4x4 squares for fangbeasts and I think it's 3x3 for Skunkupines. The idea is that you cannot do actions with buildings/crops/nature items that are inside this area. I would have thought this was items that had their base in the area. Turns out this isn't the case. I have a farmhouse that has it's base outside of this area but I cannot collect from it because the top of the farmhouse goes into the area. I've gone into edit mode and tried to move a building so that it is next to the area. It won't let me because the top goes into the area. I can't even put a bush next to it. This effectively makes the area (depending on the item size) larger than it really is.

At the moment I'm not able to post a picture but you can check it out in my kingdom.

maguar
10-11-12, 03:07 PM
The Builder's Caravan requires us to load 10 Smithing Hammers which are crafted in the Workshop. These are now called Builder's Hammers.

maguar
10-11-12, 03:11 PM
The A Translator's Tome quest pops up when you click on the Tablet of Tabernum. This quest tells you to use the Translator's Tome. This might confuse people as they haven't crafted this yet. They have to go out of the quest and do the other quests to make it one at a time.

Mylly2
10-11-12, 04:55 PM
I still can't complete the 'book of spells' goal. I don't have the ability to individually craft the first 2 requirements and the lost pages show 0. I have wasted 20 precious gems, accidently clicking, trying to make the book binder. I have downloaded the latest update and my problem is still there. I go to the workshop, go to 'special' and I can't progress from there.

IPCastle
10-12-12, 11:21 PM
I still need help!!!!!!!!!
I'm on level 22 and still don't have Lost Pages and can't finish Book of Spell goal. Beside that, I have only 30 energy and that's way to small for level 22.
I've reported this 2 weeks ago - please help...
I'm playing on IPAD 2, IOS 6.

maguar
10-13-12, 04:14 PM
In the Inventory the Cow doesn't have info when you click the "?" icon

The cow is still info less. I think it should have the same info as the chicken

maguar
10-13-12, 04:22 PM
The A Translator's Tome quest pops up when you click on the Tablet of Tabernum. This quest tells you to use the Translator's Tome. This might confuse people as they haven't crafted this yet. They have to go out of the quest and do the other quests to make it one at a time.

Thanks for changing the description to make this clear

maguar
10-13-12, 04:26 PM
The description with the Lost in Translation quest is "Agreed. I'll do inscribe the incantations at the Workshop. Each page should take four hours, give or take."

I think the "do" needs to be removed from the second sentence.

I know it says four hours give or take, but as it's five hours that's 25% more time. Can it please be updated to read five hours?

maguar
10-14-12, 02:25 PM
The magic fruit (previously glimmer fruit) in my inventory say that they can be received from chopping trees. I haven't received any since before the first update. This could be because the description in the kitchen says it's from farming. However they're not appearing in my crop list. Do they appear at a later level? If so why do they not appear at the level that royal sundaes unlock?

BilalG
12-08-12, 09:40 PM
I've lost more than 100 gems due to unintentional clicks.
There MUST be an option asking 'are you sure to speed up?' so that we can be saved if this irony.
Thank you.

englishprincessnatalie
12-15-12, 01:28 PM
Hi
I need to make super glue but it says I need to collect more glimmer dust. I have collected loads of this but it does not show up in my inventory.
Thanks

timekiller22
12-18-12, 05:48 PM
When I tap on rocks nothing is happening. I need coal, etc. but can't get any from the rocks.

kooky panda
12-18-12, 06:16 PM
When I tap on rocks nothing is happening. I need coal, etc. but can't get any from the rocks.

This has been reported.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42570-Rock-Outcropping&p=491736&viewfull=1#post491736

TucsonJudy
01-16-13, 08:26 PM
Can someone PLEASE help me?? I crafted the Excalibam sword but when I went back to collect it, it was gone. It's not in my storage & I got no credit for it on the quest. It showed the sword as completed. Also when I went to expand & to use my wisp lanterns , 2 of them did not register. I am more concerned with the Excalibam sword as it took me a long time to collect & craft the items to craft the sword. Please ehlp, thank yu.

kooky panda
01-16-13, 08:39 PM
Can someone PLEASE help me?? I crafted the Excalibam sword but when I went back to collect it, it was gone. It's not in my storage & I got no credit for it on the quest. It showed the sword as completed. Also when I went to expand & to use my wisp lanterns , 2 of them did not register. I am more concerned with the Excalibam sword as it took me a long time to collect & craft the items to craft the sword. Please ehlp, thank yu.
You will need to email support@teamlava.com

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44493-Buggy-today

TucsonJudy
01-16-13, 08:59 PM
Ok ty very much

TheTimer
01-24-13, 04:14 PM
I assume that glimmer dust is a random drop from red mushrom circles otherwise I have a problem I have collected from
2 Red mushrom circles at the same time 6+times and no GB.

TheTimer
01-24-13, 04:16 PM
Never mind collected 1 more time and got 2 from 1.

galactus69
02-12-13, 03:32 AM
The cathedral keeps changing the requirements.
It went from enchanted beams to cash. That is to say where it was requesting enchanted beams, it now says cash.. This is the first time we confirmed it, we thought it was just us.
Also, when we did have the right stuff, the build button was "greyed out", so I restarted (stupid IOS) and one of the beams disappeared, it previously said 5, after the reset it said 4, then later the beam requirements were gone and it said cash.

Right now it says Architects paste(3) Lumin essence(5) Enchanted block (5) and coins (5), with the build button greyed out.

maguar
02-12-13, 03:33 AM
Hi galactus69, any chance you can post a screen shot of the different requirements? I suspect that you'll need the beams not the cash.

galactus69
02-12-13, 03:45 AM
After another restart, it went back to 4 Enchanted beams needed (so we lost a beam)

galactus69
02-12-13, 07:37 AM
It has been resolved, after another beam was made, it went to "complete"
Feel free to delete or consolidate these posts.

carbo1020
02-15-13, 01:57 PM
I clicked on build a castle . But instead when I completed building it , it was a library instead. A lot of lost material building

maguar
02-15-13, 02:09 PM
I clicked on build a castle . But instead when I completed building it , it was a library instead. A lot of lost material building

Do you already have a castle?

carbo1020
02-15-13, 02:16 PM
No I don't.

carbo1020
02-16-13, 05:04 PM
Where do I post for help on this?

maguar
02-16-13, 08:24 PM
You can email support@teamlava.com. Do you have another unbuilt building in your kingdom? The castle has a larger base than the library.

gerick11
02-17-13, 10:42 AM
for the magnifying matrix quest. I spent a lot of time and money and somehow when I got it out of the crafting place. the old guy popped up and I ended up losing the matrix. so that almost makes me want to stop playing

mamareader02
02-17-13, 12:07 PM
Castle has been doing a lot of processing in the middle of play-actually,most of my TL games have been doing this,and playing current versions(iphone4)

kooky panda
02-17-13, 12:25 PM
Castle has been doing a lot of processing in the middle of play-actually,most of my TL games have been doing this,and playing current versions(iphone4)

I have noticed this too.-Iphone 5

I will report this over.

mamareader02
02-17-13, 01:39 PM
Thanks Kooky!seems the games are goin off their rockers today!

ashleyjp26
02-18-13, 11:42 AM
I have tried to expand my land twice, dot all the things you need in order to do so and paid the coins and expanded and it cleared for a minute and then said laoding and went back to not being expanded but took alll my coins and items, TWICE!!! Very upset.

02-18-13, 05:41 PM
I have tried to expand my land twice, dot all the things you need in order to do so and paid the coins and expanded and it cleared for a minute and then said laoding and went back to not being expanded but took alll my coins and items, TWICE!!! Very upset.
any issue send directly to tl techsupport (support@teamlava.com) and tell them the issue.

tatyjana
02-22-13, 06:23 AM
I have a lot of problems recently with a lot of games (dragon story, Fashion story, castle story, bakery, restaurant, bingo etc.) The problem is the following: I do something, and it disappears from the game. I cook something, a few hours I return to bakery or restaurant, and the meal disappears from the stove. I order a lot of fashions in fashion story, and the orders disappear from the cathalog. I start growing food is dragon story and it disappears from the farms, I start crafting something is castle, and when I return, nothing is crafted in the workshops... The other problem: bingo tickets are disappearing. I start a game with e. g. 20 tickets, the game says: PROCESSING, and when it stops processing, tickets are gone, and I'm unable to play.
Anyway I'm almost sure that requests are not posted to neibors the same day. Is there one day delay? It happens very often that I ask e.g. 80 neibors to send me something, and none of them accepts my requests at all. In fashion story sometimes I ask 170 neibors for 5 crystals, but nobody sends any the whole day. I have to start it over the next day. It's really interesting, that next day usually I get the requested items in a few minutes time.

ts260pp
02-23-13, 03:07 AM
I have crafted 11 wisp lanterns for the expansion but when I am pressing the expansion button it is showing 0/10 wisp lantern.That means I have not crafted any lanterns.Please help me.

maguar
02-23-13, 04:59 AM
I have a lot of problems recently with a lot of games (dragon story, Fashion story, castle story, bakery, restaurant, bingo etc.) The problem is the following: I do something, and it disappears from the game. I cook something, a few hours I return to bakery or restaurant, and the meal disappears from the stove. I order a lot of fashions in fashion story, and the orders disappear from the cathalog. I start growing food is dragon story and it disappears from the farms, I start crafting something is castle, and when I return, nothing is crafted in the workshops... The other problem: bingo tickets are disappearing. I start a game with e. g. 20 tickets, the game says: PROCESSING, and when it stops processing, tickets are gone, and I'm unable to play.
Anyway I'm almost sure that requests are not posted to neibors the same day. Is there one day delay? It happens very often that I ask e.g. 80 neibors to send me something, and none of them accepts my requests at all. In fashion story sometimes I ask 170 neibors for 5 crystals, but nobody sends any the whole day. I have to start it over the next day. It's really interesting, that next day usually I get the requested items in a few minutes time.

Sounds like the first part is a sync issue. Make sure you visit a neighbour or post and delete a message on your wall to sync your game. Also make sure you're playing on a stable Internet connection.

With the requests you can only get 20 back a day. If you send too many it clogs the system, goes to people who aren't playing etc. only send 20-25 who you know are playing daily and will respond. You'll get stuff back much quicker. With getting stuff quicker the next day, they've probably just gotten your request from the previous day as it was held up due to too many being sent.

maguar
02-23-13, 05:01 AM
I have crafted 11 wisp lanterns for the expansion but when I am pressing the expansion button it is showing 0/10 wisp lantern.That means I have not crafted any lanterns.Please help me.

That number shows the number you have applied to the expansion not the number you have. You can check the number you have in your inventory. When you've got them all click on the button to apply them to the expansion. Don't apply them before you meet all the requirements because once you apply them you can't get them back.

friscosharkboy
02-24-13, 07:41 AM
For The Letter, Part 4, 50 glimmerdust is required. I had 98 glimmerdust in my inventory. When I pushed the ADD button to add the glimmerdust, nothing on the screen changed. There was no check mark or disappearance of the ADD button to indicate the glimmerdust had been added. So I closed the quest window and then got a window that showed the rainbow was unlocked. When I looked in my inventory I only had one glimmerdust left. The quest took 97 glimmerdust out of my inventory. I really don't want to spend a lot of energy trying to get more glimmerdust.

maguar
02-24-13, 02:40 PM
For The Letter, Part 4, 50 glimmerdust is required. I had 98 glimmerdust in my inventory. When I pushed the ADD button to add the glimmerdust, nothing on the screen changed. There was no check mark or disappearance of the ADD button to indicate the glimmerdust had been added. So I closed the quest window and then got a window that showed the rainbow was unlocked. When I looked in my inventory I only had one glimmerdust left. The quest took 97 glimmerdust out of my inventory. I really don't want to spend a lot of energy trying to get more glimmerdust.

I've flagged it over for investigation.

mamareader02
02-24-13, 04:30 PM
Still have(though not as frequent),the processing/loading come up in the middle of play(connection is fine)

tibes77
03-08-13, 03:27 AM
Still have(though not as frequent),the processing/loading come up in the middle of play(connection is fine)

I have the same and oftes every time i log in the game, it suddenly loade and i lose much energy and have to make the same actions again for less.
This is a problem that has been here for quite some time. When Will this be solved ? It Makes it even more hard to play the game without such little energy Cap already.

gin0531
04-28-13, 09:38 AM
I just got the goal "master botanist". How do I grow the plants?

maguar
04-28-13, 02:45 PM
I just got the goal "master botanist". How do I grow the plants?

You can craft random plants in the love shack with the botany recipe.

MynesDinner
05-15-13, 04:26 PM
I keep losing Builders Paste.

MynesDinner
05-15-13, 04:28 PM
I have tried to restart device and castle story. I have also visited a neighbor. But the Paste never returns. At this rate I will never be able to build my windmill.

kooky panda
05-15-13, 05:47 PM
I keep losing Builders Paste.

I have tried to restart device and castle story. I have also visited a neighbor. But the Paste never returns. At this rate I will never be able to build my windmill.

Are you sure you are not using it to craft or build something else?

1Murphy1
05-21-13, 04:55 PM
When you click on gather materials and there are more than 3 items, it says a really low coin needed for the 4 th box lower right side. And of course doesn't allow you to collect. I've seen where people say to write down what you need , but that seems a little ridiculous, I delete and reinstall but that is getting old, lets you see once,then reverts to the wrongs items. Anyone else have this problem? I wonder when they plan to fix. I'm at level 28 and it's getting old.

Sonflower77
05-31-13, 03:03 PM
Sir Pigglesworth has given only coins for the past 24 - 48 hours. Has anyone else noticed this?

maguar
05-31-13, 07:31 PM
Sir Pigglesworth has given only coins for the past 24 - 48 hours. Has anyone else noticed this?

If you're maxed not the items you'll get coins instead. You'll also notice near the top right hand corner a little thing that pops up and says you're maxed on x item

memphis2327
06-02-13, 07:42 AM
Twice in Castle Story I have had gems disappear. Yesterday I had 80 gems, this morning only 31. Did not use them. Very frustrating to work to achieve the goals to gain the rewards to only lose them.....please fix.

lillymunster
06-07-13, 06:56 AM
I've logged on this morning and I too have lost a lot of gems. 6-7 hours ago (before I went to bed) I had over 90 gems and 12 Love Essence, and this morning I had 65 gems and 4 Love Essence. I spent gems to get the glimmerdust trove since the mushrooms aren't producing enough glimmerdust to keep up with my demand (side note: the water features aren't producing enough mermaid scales to keep up with my demand either). This all started because I finally decided to release the area with Sabina and started completing her goals.
I'm using an Ipod Touch 4G and I did not update the game stating that it will enhance graphics for iPhone 5 users since I don't have one of those.

Sonflower77
06-11-13, 02:57 PM
I too, am having problems with the Castle Story re-setting itself. I can open the game & clear 40 energies worth, start making new items in the kitchen and workshops, and the game blinks - to find that everything I just did has reversed itself to an earlier time. It's has actually happened at least twice now. Yesterday, when this happened, I deleted the game & re-installed, which did nothing to correct the glitch.

A few days ago I noticed that I may have lost gems, but didn't know exact amounts, so I wasn't sure if I had used them by accident.

Yesterday and today, I have been making Royal Beams & Blocks (in order to upgrade my Observatory). I have made the same beams over, I know at least once, maybe even twice all the way to completion & collection, only to find that the game blinks to reprocess and they are lost again! And of course, the Fancy Beams are gone, also, so I have to start over.

Also, my silver ore seems to be depleting and I'm not sure why. There are probably other things that are whacky, but I just haven't noticed.

Will we ever get these items back? I know you are working as fast as you can to resolve game issues, but it is very disheartening, if not annoying.

meme1098
06-11-13, 03:38 PM
As soon as I get on my game, no matter which one, I go to a nbr or two for a visit. Then when I return, I get to the business of my kingdom, boutique or restaurant. Have not had any sync problems since using this routine.

ghjvcucjb
06-12-13, 04:44 PM
I've been reporting this on my wall since the valentine day edition ended and we were told to switch over. Got tons of feedback from nbrs and random visitors that the same thing was happening to them. Some though it was their ipads. Then started posting about this on the forums awhile back. Then started a thread called missing gems, and now posting on the thread something wrong with my kingdom started by another poster. This is not a sync issue as stuff goes missing AFTER I sync up. As I keep saying, this happens each and every update for days and weeks afterwards. Things go missing but few people notice unless 1. They just happen to be focused on that particular item or 2. it's something big and important like Alicorns, glimmer dust troves, gems. If you start tracking your inventory you'll start noticing missing items here and there or items no longer cooking or being craft but their parts gone.

Here are links to a couple of the threads:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53283-Somethings-wierd-wrong-in-my-kingdom%26%23128545%3B

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52296-Missing-coins