PDA

View Full Version : My earnings just changed for 2min.

ccane77
09-07-12, 03:10 PM
They just changed the earnings for 2 min at level 28 from 640 to 320! I thought it was a glitch but restarted and it definetly said 320!

sweetstuff525
09-07-12, 03:14 PM
hahah tl really time to quit

325amor
09-07-12, 03:15 PM
I'm having the same problem!!! Fix this please!

lareinema
09-07-12, 03:23 PM
Yes, please fix this. I selected 4 hours and it is going to take 8 hours to get my coins.

AnnasCoffee
09-07-12, 03:26 PM
I don't think this is a glitch. My profits just got cut in half (hey where have I heard that before?).

I was making 340 coins every minute. Now it takes 2 minutes to make 340 coins.

ccane77
09-07-12, 03:33 PM
Ok between this and bakery, I am seriously thinking of quitting them all and getting a new hobby. I have been playing these games and spend real money for 2 yrs! I am so annoyed right now!��

diverDestiny
09-07-12, 03:34 PM
My coins just got LESS. What's going on. Now I only get 220 for 2 mintues, 1700 for 2 hours, 3400 for 8 hours. Why less now?

ccane77
09-07-12, 03:37 PM
I think its only the upper level people. My other device that I don't play I think shows the same amount.

sweetstuff525
09-07-12, 03:40 PM
they just decreased teh earning coins... even if you tap every 2 min you cant earn enough

coins earned cut in half

tl you sure are busy this week
is this annoy your customer week?

diverDestiny
09-07-12, 03:43 PM
SO play alot and get less? SHould be the other way around. Land costs TOO MUCH.

marrrina
09-07-12, 03:48 PM
You're kidding me, right? They DOUBLED the value after people felt it wasn't high enough. Now it's back to this? I guess they're making these unwanted changes to all of their games.

mattyboo1
09-07-12, 03:58 PM
Well the raised amounts was too good to be true at least it was good well it lasted

leaable
09-07-12, 04:02 PM
Lol and in the update notes it said " making coins faster"

kooky panda
09-07-12, 04:24 PM
I will check on this guys, but I am pretty sure it is by design:(

LCAHEARTS
09-07-12, 04:31 PM
It must be National Alienate Customers Week. This is SO FRUSTRATING! I cannot even deal with this game if this is how it's going to be.

silverwind7
09-07-12, 06:19 PM
I can't believe it either... There's a whole thread with a huge discussion (read: rant) about how it was too difficult to earn coins before and now we earn even less coins... v.v I don't even know what to say or think... How can TL possibly think that was a good move??

LynnStorm8
09-07-12, 06:50 PM
ALL 3 of mine,
2 mins, 2 hours and 8 hours
has been chopped in half...

TL,
you've enraged me sufficiently in BS.
Don't need to further to so here!

lareinema
09-07-12, 07:06 PM
My buttons still said 1 minute, 1 hour, and 4 hours, but when I select them I get something entirely different. Classic!

rosalie_x
09-07-12, 07:26 PM
I have noticed that Teamlava change the prices every couple of days, I guess they are just trying to balance the game out.

enaid03
09-07-12, 08:12 PM
I have noticed that Teamlava change the prices every couple of days, I guess they are just trying to balance the game out.

Ridiculous. They should have controls in plays for the longevity of the game prior to releasing it. Or maybe, just maybe, they shouldn't be so quick to release a game to earn a dollar.

Does TL beta test games prior to release? Wouldn't they understand the economics of their own games prior to release?

I don't buy the "game is new" excuse.

mamareader02
09-08-12, 11:48 AM
Didn't the update say more ways to earn coins, not less? Will a TL employee please explain what that outright lie was all about?

meteor7
09-08-12, 02:43 PM
Unbelievable. Way to go TL, just keep making your players unhappy. It's simply not fun anymore if you have to just stare at a screen, tapping away, praying you will eventually get enough coins to buy one thing. The new prices for rooms are astronomical.

ashrb
09-08-12, 02:51 PM
Ehhhhh, what was the point in doing this?! I'm level 27 and earning what I earned at like level 5. This has gotten beyond ridiculous and what is the reasoning behind changing the dark & redwood flooring to 1 gem? Make up your mind TL, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Stop changing prices for everything. I've already given up on BS and this game is only a few weeks old and you have managed to make me want to quit this as well. Bravo.

leaable
09-08-12, 03:00 PM
As much as I agree with everyone of you TL will not change they will constantly make there games like this it's been done over and over it's like a pattern they create games and make them reasonable to play then once they have sucked people in they will pump up those prices to the point they are unplayable. Sighs I guess I will have to quit this game too.

ipaddolo
09-08-12, 03:27 PM
i went from 1 min, 1 hour, 4 hours to 2 mins, 2 hours, 8 hours aswell, with coins earned drop too. this is totally wrong, i hope they will change back to the previous amount.

mattyboo1
09-08-12, 03:30 PM
They won't not after bakery story

mamareader02
09-09-12, 01:18 PM
Is any TeamLava staff going to answer us? The outright lie of " more ways to earn coins" ( and was listed separate, not with the "new goals", so it was false advertisement, lying is one thing I cannot tolerate from a company, and now I'm hesitant to buy any more gems/ gold for any TeamLava game. I'm sure there are still laws virtual companies must still abide by, I'm just very disappointed by this new low TL has stooped to! If you think even the most addicted player won't quit over the recent changes to all the games, including never listening to our input, you're wrong.

[S8] Elsa
09-11-12, 02:51 PM
Thank you for your feedback on the new gameplay changes for Home Design Story! We're not able to reverse these changes at this time, but we'll be sure to pass on feedback for this feature to the team. Please note that adjustments to the game's economy are made to balance and ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users. :)

lambyo
09-11-12, 02:53 PM
LOL at TL's canned response (nothing personal pony). I believe that was the response for the BS debacle also.

I deleted Home Design Story yesterday. Another game with nothing to do. Too bad...

sweetstuff525
09-11-12, 02:56 PM
Wow it's the same message lmao

mattyboo1
09-11-12, 03:01 PM
Thank you for your feedback on the new gameplay changes for Home Design Story! We're not able to reverse these changes at this time, but we'll be sure to pass on feedback for this feature to the team. Please note that adjustments to the game's economy are made to balance and ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users. :)
If you can change it higher so fast why can you not lower it as fast as well

LCAHEARTS
09-11-12, 05:01 PM

While I'm happy to see TL recycles...we are not shocked at TL's response. Throwing us all away game by game day by day. I assume TL is shutting down soon? What other reason would there be for slapping every single one of us in the face with changes left and right.

Oh and by the way, WHY DOUBLE THE INCOME FOR US AND LET US PRAISE YOU AND THANK YOU..........ONLY TO SPLIT IT IN HALF AGAIN?! Must of been the joke of the day, seeing us all so happy that you TL did something kind. So what is the response to that? Why did you double it? If you doubled it to balance and ensure the prolonged quality of the game.....how can this be the same excuse to split it?