PDA

View Full Version : My helpful Loretta

31candlez
09-07-12, 08:02 AM
That was unlocked n behind my cash register for the longest time is now locked?!?!?!?
Help!!!!!
How do I get her back!!!!!

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 08:17 AM
Are You On Android?

bercause
09-07-12, 09:43 AM
My Helpful Loretta is also gone. D: I'm on an iPhone.
At least I still have Jean-Pierre... xD

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 09:53 AM
My Helpful Loretta is also gone. D: I'm on an iPhone.
At least I still have Jean-Pierre... xD

Why Your Lorreta Had Gone?

thatgirl444
09-07-12, 10:35 AM
My Loretta is gone too..locked under a goal...what is going on here...I just stored her the other day and now I lost her...Team Lava please fix this...you can take away what we already had...I'm on the new IPad.

thatgirl444
09-07-12, 10:35 AM
I mean you can NOT take away what we already had

Vera545
09-07-12, 10:40 AM
Loretta gone, recipes missing......

lambyo
09-07-12, 10:40 AM
My Loretta is safely locked away and inaccessible to me - I would like her back, I earned her!

88dalejr
09-07-12, 10:48 AM
On IOS and I had Loretta in my bakery behind the counters yesterday and today she is gone and she is locked by goal. I have completed this goal ages ago so why is she locked again?? Can we please get an answer on this issue!!!!!

nmishii
09-07-12, 10:52 AM
My Loretta is still on my floor. I dare not put her in storage since I think then she'll be locked. I still have my Pierre also.

nmishii
09-07-12, 10:53 AM
My Loretta is still on my floor. I dare not put her in storage since I think then she'll be locked. I still have my Pierre also.

Forgot to mention I am on Android.

88dalejr
09-07-12, 11:04 AM
Your thinking is correct nmishii. If you store her she will be locked. That's what I get for putting her in storage.

31candlez
09-07-12, 11:15 AM
Forgot to mention I'm iOS. 5.1.1. N in glad I'm not alone on this matter. N i pulled my Pierre out of storage just in case.

greygull
09-07-12, 11:46 AM
I've flagged over about this happening to iOS users - kooky had already flagged about Android

88dalejr
09-07-12, 11:50 AM
Thank you greygull.

melby29
09-07-12, 02:29 PM
Mine is gone but I still have J-P.

Sphinx08
09-07-12, 02:59 PM
I'm sure this has something to do with the bugs from this morning. My recipes are back, but Loretta is still behind bars (so to speak). Considering how fast TL put out a fix for the recipes (ty, btw), they'll probably fix Loretta in the next couple days.

princessbella99
09-07-12, 05:35 PM
That was unlocked n behind my cash register for the longest time is now locked?!?!?!?
Help!!!!!
How do I get her back!!!!!

same here! my loretta is locked again!

OrdinaryJoe
09-07-12, 06:49 PM
Me too!

Loretta is locked, even though I already completed the goals...

betty101234
09-07-12, 07:54 PM
[QUOTE=OrdinaryJoe;394116]Me too!

Loretta is locked, even though I already completed the goals.
Same thing with me but I still have jean -perrie

jay1314
09-08-12, 07:41 AM
Really mine is locked too I put her in storage too save but now is locked by a goal please fix this

jay1314
09-08-12, 07:43 AM
Save space* oh and I'm iOS

lulutearoom
09-08-12, 08:34 AM
On a previous thread which is now locked, Kooky Panda indicates TL is aware of us that have completed the goal and Helpful Loretta is now locked again. They are working on this, she says. I lost mine as well.

jodie02bb
09-09-12, 04:52 PM
I was working my way to the la more special and now my clipboard icon is gone and I just collected my bread to complete the mission

nmishii
09-09-12, 05:08 PM
I was working my way to the la more special and now my clipboard icon is gone and I just collected my bread to complete the mission

That's the last goal, so once you complete it you get Jean-Pierre in your decorations tab and your clipboard disappears.

Vera545
09-10-12, 09:09 AM
Loretta still is locked for me, I unlocked both, Loretta and Jean pierre, after completing the goals. I am on Android!

How long does it take Team Lava to fix this?

Maybe too busy dealing with annoyed and angry customers.

Jbug2116
09-10-12, 12:38 PM
On a previous thread which is now locked, Kooky Panda indicates TL is aware of us that have completed the goal and Helpful Loretta is now locked again. They are working on this, she says. I lost mine as well.

My Loretta is locked to on my Droid, but J-P is out. Glad they are working on it...

Jbug2116
09-10-12, 12:39 PM
My Loretta is locked to on my Droid, but J-P is out. Glad they are working on it...

*too (and after I completed the goal)

cafe5151
09-10-12, 02:56 PM
My Helpful Loretta has gone after I put her into my storage. I have asked TeamLava but they only said she was not found at my account. That's all I got reply from them.

Don't put her into your storage. I really hope TL fix this problem. All I want is just get her back!!!!1

cpebbles73
09-11-12, 08:45 AM
My helpful Loretta is gone too , and locked .. I want mine back too.

26peanut
09-11-12, 08:48 AM
Mine is gone but I still have J-P.

Me 2! :confused:

morgainecakes
09-11-12, 01:35 PM
Mine is gone too. I was very happy with her..

house0fjoy
09-11-12, 05:56 PM
I had long completed goals and had Loretta for the longest time. Then I remodeled n put Loretta in storage for just 30 minutes. When i tried to retrieve her, I discovered to my horror that she's now LOCKED! Writing to TL yielded no solution, they simply said they will inform their engineers. It's been four days now.

smartbake
09-11-12, 07:06 PM
My Helpful LORRETTA is also locked

bebe256
09-11-12, 07:12 PM
How do you guys get her?? I completed goals and got Jean Pierre, but now there are no more goals for me to complete???!

bebe256
09-11-12, 07:14 PM
Oh wait... it suddenly occurred to me that if everyone who had Loretta in storage was locked... And I never even got a chance to take her out of storage... Then naturally she would be locked. Got it!

smartbake
09-11-12, 08:59 PM
I had LORRETTA in my BAKERY . I stored her so I could remodel. When I went to put Helpful Lorrretta back in my bakery it was LOCK. I completed all my goals had her in my bakery for over a month now she locked in TEAMLAVA land .

hertry
09-12-12, 09:08 AM
Oh wait... it suddenly occurred to me that if everyone who had Loretta in storage was locked... And I never even got a chance to take her out of storage... Then naturally she would be locked. Got it!

Will it be because the fat lady loretta go to be on diet and so hiding up?
Seem it will gone forever

totaltechno
09-12-12, 02:42 PM
So if I complete the Helpful Loretta goal, she'll be locked?

thatgirl444
09-12-12, 02:46 PM
TL...please respond.....when are you going to fix the Loretta problem...it has been long enough already....you can't steal our items.....can someone at least respond? Thank you !

bebe256
09-12-12, 08:11 PM
So if I complete the Helpful Loretta goal, she'll be locked?

That's what happened to me :(

samantha7854
09-13-12, 09:33 AM
Add me to the list of people who have had their Loretta locked after putting her in storage. There is definitely something wrong with this game as sometimes when I log in all of a sudden it goes through the goals all over again even though they were completed ages ago. Has anyone been able to get her out of lock down?? Poor Loretta didn't do anything wrong ...

samantha7854
09-13-12, 09:39 AM
No she only gets locked if you put her in storage

farmerbarbara712
09-13-12, 05:09 PM
Mine is locked as well. Not happy about this. I completed the goal and earned her!

Baraze
09-13-12, 06:50 PM
Mines wasnt in storage when she was taken away. Her, PANK cottom candy hair princess and jean pierre were doing the hokey pokey. Then when my podium cake gets unlocked she was gonzo.

I asked TL again what happened and got the same answer, of how its a well known issue they are working om daily.

Considering all the other problems there, I expect her to be back by December.

I also had the goals pop up today and got a little excited. Then saw 0 goals when I clicked the tab. Boo!

electrikbarbarella
09-14-12, 05:43 AM
Count me in. I completed the goals to earn her the month they came out. My Loretta was in storage and now she is locked. :(

cookietyler
09-14-12, 07:34 AM
I also had the goals pop up today and got a little excited. Then saw 0 goals when I clicked the tab. Boo!

I got a little excited too.. as I was a fan of the goals.

house0fjoy
09-19-12, 03:50 AM
'allo TL ...how long before you reinstate our Loretta? Surely it can't be such a confounding technical problem that your esteemed team of engineers cannot resolve?!! Duh.

love_muffin85
09-19-12, 04:23 PM
Its crazy that everyone is missing their helpful loretta that they earned through the goals..however my problem is that i never even got the chance to unlock my helpful loretta..i got as far as getting my helpful jean-pierre and as soon as i put him on the floor my goals just up and disappeared..i have receipes that have never been unlocked and i can't get my goals to come back to even finish..this sucks does anyone know why this is happening??

nmishii
09-19-12, 04:30 PM
Its crazy that everyone is missing their helpful loretta that they earned through the goals..however my problem is that i never even got the chance to unlock my helpful loretta..i got as far as getting my helpful jean-pierre and as soon as i put him on the floor my goals just up and disappeared..i have receipes that have never been unlocked and i can't get my goals to come back to even finish..this sucks does anyone know why this is happening??

Jean-Pierre is the last goal reward and after you get him your goal clipboard disappears. If you got him, then your two bread recipes should be unlocked and you should have a Loretta, either locked or on your floor.

jennuine
09-20-12, 04:13 PM
Has anyone heard from TL about this recently ... I wanted her to work my new register ...

queentina3
09-20-12, 04:35 PM
Has anyone heard from TL about this recently ... I wanted her to work my new register ...

The thread in the Feedback area on this issue has a recent post from Pony Roar just stating that they are still looking into it. I don't see what is so hard to look into, but what do I know? :)

Sphinx08
09-20-12, 05:49 PM
I still don't have mine. I'm starting to think, if it's taking this long to "look into it," that they don't know how to fix the problem. Or don't care. It's a toss up.

xoxjenn
09-20-12, 06:00 PM
You get her from the goals, correct? I finished all of the goals & never even got her. :(

house0fjoy
09-20-12, 11:20 PM
C'mon, O mighty, efficient TL ... Don't just be 'looking into the problem', do something about it already!

candys2sweet
09-20-12, 11:43 PM
I noticed mine is now locked too, its a goal thing now. Little weird but after you go to all the work to finish the goal the reward should be available for future use.

nmishii
09-21-12, 01:50 AM
This is why TL locked Loretta. My Loretta wasn't locked. Look what she did to Jean-Pierre!!! She's EVIL... :p

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/bakery_story-2012-09-20-06-01-38_zps38175026.png

house0fjoy
09-21-12, 01:53 AM
O, Loretta what are you doing, you naughty girl! You've outsmarted, outwitted and locked out the same people who locked you in! Do give the TL engineers a break, girl... You're embarrassing the clever engineers and ruining the reputation of TL. Loretta - 1, TL - 0

yukiichigo
09-21-12, 02:52 AM
My Loretta is also missing! I was rearranging my store interior and stored her. The next thing I know she's locked again under goal. What is going on Teamlava?! That's mean to take away what we earned. Please give me back my Loretta. Thanks.

samantha7854
09-22-12, 06:55 AM
If TeamLava has the time to do the weekly updates, they should have the time to write the bug fix to unlock Helpful Loretta. They keep saying they are working on this "known issue" and to watch for updates, but no ETA. Mine is still locked up and every once in awhile, the goals keep popping up even though I've completed them all. I used to buy gems but am holding off til this is fixed.

totaltechno
09-22-12, 07:27 AM
If they can mess with the prices again, they can fix Loretta.

shakiba
09-22-12, 07:29 AM
I can't believe this bug still hasn't been fixed. I want my Loretta that I've earned!!

house0fjoy
09-22-12, 08:03 AM
TL was able to revert to doubled prices within hours, why is it taking them weeks to reinstate Loretta?

samantha7854
09-22-12, 08:12 PM
anyone seen ANY responses from Team Lava on this thread?

nmishii
09-22-12, 08:24 PM
anyone seen ANY responses from Team Lava on this thread?

No, but there's 2 threads (at least) on this.

TL said they're looking into it on this thread, although I don't know how hard they're looking:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35253-Missing-Loretta/page2

Sorry to hear that you're not able to get your Loretta right now. We're still investigating this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

trh1
09-24-12, 01:49 AM
My Loretta is also locked, I also earned her and I want her back. This game is really annoying me firstly you double the prices and now you've locked up things that we have already earned, you need to give her back Now, to everyone who has lost her and not just those of use giving out here.

clkoss
09-24-12, 12:57 PM
I would like to know what i have to do to get her becuz I am almost maxed out on all my recipes & my goals have been gone for about 2 weeks now not sure what to do. i thought the goal thing was done but every onc
e in awhile it had popped up once long enough for me to open up to see that i had 0 goals, then it was gone again. clkoss is my storm8 ID, this is for the BS the phone i use is the new Motorola 4G Android razor X max or something like that. also when ever I get a material request I have to look them up to tip & gift them because my visit button don't work. someone please help me. also almost all my recipes say 4 but I don't think I'm getting the credit like its a 4 some think its still a 3 although it says its 4.? what do i

clkoss
09-24-12, 01:09 PM
if thats the case I have my Jean-Pierre so then I did get my helpful Loretta but never new, heck I just realized I had my Jean-Pierre a few days ago. my goals have pooped up a couple times but just a couple days ago I was able to open it to find I had 0 goals the it was gone again.

MomsHouseofSweets
09-25-12, 03:48 PM
For me, Helpful Loretta is a locked item and I haven't a clue how to to about unlocking her (or any of the other items that are locked). Hopefully, unlocking her isn't goal driven, because the goals have disappeared.

house0fjoy
10-04-12, 04:33 PM
Alrightie, I gotta mah loretta back ...she's been unlocked and about time too!

NeeOnn
10-04-12, 07:03 PM
I have a lost Loretta. I am on an iPad 2, iOS 5.1 and storm8 is NeeOnn. I would like my loretta back.

perit
10-04-12, 09:19 PM
I was able to access my Loretta today and place her back in my bakery.

naomikeikiya
10-08-12, 10:10 PM
I finally finally got my helpful Loretta which was locked for so many levels. I have completed all goals so i always thought it was because I haven't reached a certain level. Was it not?
But I just remembered I completed a new goal yesterday ( havent had goals for long time ) for playing Halloween restaurant. Maybe that's why she's being unlocked. Finally... Been checking so often to see when she will be.
Hope she won't be captured like what other people said happened to theirs.
So glad I checked my floor deco(s)...

rengirl1978
10-08-12, 10:40 PM
Mine is back too! Thanks TL!

yukiichigo
10-08-12, 11:04 PM
Yay thank you for finally getting our helpful Loretta back!!!