PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!!!

slim5939
09-07-12, 07:52 AM
Hey well here is the thing I had a bakery story on my Samsung galaxy I recently got the iPhone 4 and I downloaded bakery story but it started over how do I log in to my bakery !! If I can't figure this out I'll be very upset lol

queentina3
09-07-12, 07:57 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

Read that whole thread, it will explain how to transfer from one device to another, even from Android to iOS. If you can't do that, you'll have to email support@teamlava.com and ask them to transfer for you. Be advised that they are going to want your storm 8 ID from your Android game as well as an apprx of the amount of coins and gems you had.

sunnyazchica
09-07-12, 10:22 PM
When my phone broke & i had to get a new one, when I downloaded the games again, they didn't recognize my phone so didn't connect to my current games. I e-mailed team lava with information about my old games & they connected the games on my new phone. I had to create a new id on the new games for them to be able to connect them. I then had my original id back and my games back. If you make sure to follow their instructions to a T, it can all be worked out in a timely fashion.