PDA

View Full Version : Sooo confused :(

smile4katie
09-07-12, 06:26 AM
I just don't understand how I have gotten all, except one, rare and super rare on the first try and can't get the diamond to save my life!
I just put water and magic in nest and am getting anther.
Ugh it is so frustrating!

Suave_Spencer
09-07-12, 06:29 AM
Well, you won't get a Diamond from Water and Magic anyway, needs to be two hybrids with four different elements.

smile4katie
09-07-12, 06:32 AM
Wasn't trying for diamond..... Trying for new and got it first try just like all the others. Diamond is the one I can't get, and yes using the right combos. Im almost level 43

smile4katie
09-07-12, 06:33 AM
Oops spelled wrong "Aether"

foxxiegirl
09-07-12, 06:39 AM
I just don't understand how I have gotten all, except one, rare and super rare on the first try and can't get the diamond to save my life!
I just put water and magic in nest and am getting anther.
Ugh it is so frustrating!
Well Diamonds are Ultra Rare and because they require 4 colors the odds are that you get something other then a Diamond or Infinity every single time. All other Dragons in the game just need 2 colors so by just putting those 2 colors in (like you did with Magic and Water) you can only get 3 or 4 things. So you just have to keep at it :)

mammami08
09-07-12, 06:39 AM
Be happy that you get all the other rares and super rares so easely, many others including me have Greta problems with those other then Diamond or diamondhybrids dragons as well as the Diamond. I have been geting more luck lately and yesterday landed parakeet, mistmoth and aether dragon in the same day, non of witch i had befor. I still don't have Diamond but i managed to breed ? Infinity so the Only two missing now is Diamond and gold. I have tried over 200 Times' for gold but am starting to think you simply can't get gold from air+Infinity!

benbever
09-07-12, 07:59 AM
so you are extremely lucky and post a :( smilie?

smile4katie
09-07-12, 10:08 AM
I had put in over 1000 breeding hours on that diamond so yes I am confused. I quit when new dragons that weren't diamond hybreds finally came out so now I'm back at it again. Yes I have been very lucky so why so hard with the darn diamond?