PDA

View Full Version : More ways to earn gems!!!

marrrina
09-07-12, 05:41 AM
So I've been playing this game since it was released on iOS and I can count the amount of gems I've been given by neighbors on one hand. Of course I can't blame TL for that. I usually get the bulk of my gifts close to reset time and even though I decline a bunch, hoping a gem will appear, it pretty much never does :(

It stinks because when I used to play Pet Hotel Story I was rolling in gems, getting them from neighbors left and right. Not only that but the goals in PHS also gave us a way to get gems.

I'm glad that goals appeared in this game, but the only rewards were coins and XP to increase the value of our homes. At level 30 I'm doing just fine money-wise, and I think I buy enough items to increase my home value without any help. So I'm hoping, pleading, that the next set of goals give gem rewards.

ButterPanda
09-07-12, 11:20 AM
This game is still in its early stages so we will see what changes are to come. Thank you for the feedback. I will pass it on to our developers.

ApplePieVille
09-16-12, 07:47 PM
We should be able to transfer our gems from one game to another. ( for FREE ) I have alot of gems in City Story wish I had those in Home Design.

AnnasCoffee
09-16-12, 08:36 PM
Great, now I feel REALLY bad :( I get a LOT of gems in this game. I've gotten more than 3 every day, I feel bad because I can't return gems to everyone who sends them to me.

marrrina
09-17-12, 05:37 AM
Great, now I feel REALLY bad :( I get a LOT of gems in this game. I've gotten more than 3 every day, I feel bad because I can't return gems to everyone who sends them to me.

Lucky :( Do you have a lot of neighbors? I get diddly squat! I played another game with a gem-like aspect and every day you logged in you got one "gem" (well it was called something else). That might be too generous for TL but maybe every day we reach Day 4 of the daily bonus or something it would be nice.

sweetstuff525
09-17-12, 05:50 AM
i get atleast 3 a day.. have 2 gem buddies and the other ones goes to someone who sent me one also

queentina3
09-17-12, 05:51 AM
marrrina, yesterday I got 3 gems but today nothing, so I feel your pain. I got maxxed very fast this AM gift wise. If you want, add me and I'll be a gem buddy for you. :)

sweetstuff525
09-17-12, 05:55 AM
yeah you have to decline some gifts ... so if people want to send you a gem they are able to because it will say you are maxed
i decline lik3 7 gifts to see if i get another gem lol

marrrina
09-17-12, 06:27 AM
yeah you have to decline some gifts ... so if people want to send you a gem they are able to because it will say you are maxed
i decline lik3 7 gifts to see if i get another gem lol

I decline gifts every time I get a chance if I have a ton of the same thing. But I can really only do this on weekends. It's hard to make the time at work :P

marrrina, yesterday I got 3 gems but today nothing, so I feel your pain. I got maxxed very fast this AM gift wise. If you want, add me and I'll be a gem buddy for you. :)

Yes! We'll be gem partners in crime. I'll send you an invite :)

AnnasCoffee
09-17-12, 07:43 AM
Lucky :( Do you have a lot of neighbors? I get diddly squat! I played another game with a gem-like aspect and every day you logged in you got one "gem" (well it was called something else). That might be too generous for TL but maybe every day we reach Day 4 of the daily bonus or something it would be nice.

I have over 650 neighbors. I add new neighbors daily (probably 20 a day). I also delete unwanted gifts frequently. I don't even want to tell you how many gems I get in an average day... You wouldn't believe me anyway :)

Oh, I also have two devices... I don't play the game on my other device... I just send gems from that machine. I recently lost my "gem buddies" on my other device (I think they quit ALL games due to the bakery fiasco).

Would you like to be my "gem buddy"? I would send you a gem from my "other house" it's called AnnasCoffee2... If you will send me a gem to my "main" house ... It's called AnnasCoffee. So you would have to add both of my devices as neighbors. It's up to you... Let me know if you want to :)

marrrina
09-17-12, 08:16 AM
I have over 650 neighbors. I add new neighbors daily (probably 20 a day). I also delete unwanted gifts frequently. I don't even want to tell you how many gems I get in an average day... You wouldn't believe me anyway :)

Oh, I also have two devices... I don't play the game on my other device... I just send gems from that machine. I recently lost my "gem buddies" on my other device (I think they quit ALL games due to the bakery fiasco).

Would you like to be my "gem buddy"? I would send you a gem from my "other house" it's called AnnasCoffee2... If you will send me a gem to my "main" house ... It's called AnnasCoffee. So you would have to add both of my devices as neighbors. It's up to you... Let me know if you want to :)

I'm quite certain we're already neighbors on your "main house" :P My name on there is Le Biarritz. But I will add your other device as well!