PDA

View Full Version : My style.

loser0819
09-07-12, 04:57 AM
Ok been reading about people's neibours and not tipping leading to deleting and wanted to say I have 140 neibours and do not get round to tipping every day but gift each one each day...and respond to requests. It's a game I play for fun and I enjoy it. I will add anyone who asks. My I'd is loser0819.

What's your style?

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 04:59 AM
Ok been reading about people's neibours and not tipping leading to deleting and wanted to say I have 140 neibours and do not get round to tipping every day but gift each one each day...and respond to requests. It's a game I play for fun and I enjoy it. I will add anyone who asks. My I'd is loser0819.

What's your style?

Oppa Gangnam Style Haha

LalaSmooth
09-07-12, 05:18 AM
I try and tip everyday and gift but you can only send 20 gifts per day

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 06:11 AM

That's Right.
I Send Gift Everyday But Some Of My NB Had Maximum Of Gift.

tb328
09-07-12, 06:22 AM
lala - You can only receive 20 gifts a day - you can gift to as many people as you have neighbors - I gift and tip daily to all of my neighbors - apporx. 150 all 3 or 4 stars

greygull
09-07-12, 10:55 AM

lala - You can only receive 20 gifts a day - you can gift to as many people as you have neighbors - I gift and tip daily to all of my neighbors - apporx. 150 all 3 or 4 stars

Correct - you can gift all of your neighbors everyday, but you can only accept 20 gifts total.

Gypsy_Cat
09-11-12, 07:33 AM
I do my best to tip everyday, but only my 1-4 star neighbors. I do send gifts to all my neighbors everyday and always accept requests for parts.

jamesdean1957
09-13-12, 05:33 PM
early 1900s Style shady new york style place.

LucyMarieG
09-15-12, 11:43 AM
I gift everyday and try and tip all neighbors everyday. I just watch their rating and if anyone dips to 0 or 1 for more than a day or two I delete them. As long as they maintain thier rating, I'm fine. I know everyone can't get to everything everyday. I will delete though if I see spoiled food for very long, I HATE the spoiled food.

On the other side - and this is totally arbitrary and subjective - if I think someone has a fun, witty and/or creative restaurant name or have a shop that I just like the design of, I will keep them around (at least for a while longer) just because I like them.

I know I'm not the only one that does this, but if you are going to be MIA for a while post a message on your wall. I will always check someone's wall before I delete. If they say as little as, "I will be gone for a while, will let you know when I am back" I will not delete them.