PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions:

LalaSmooth
09-07-12, 04:31 AM
I have a few suggestions here:

1. Get money by selling unwanted food on counters eg "Do you want to sell this item for 200.00 coins"

2. Goals to gain more decorations and recipes.

3. 10 gems credited to us when we level up

4. Decorate outside our bakery

5. Bring back old limited appliances and recipes.

I've ran out of ideas now but am i the only one that's quit cooking because of the price increase?

26peanut
09-07-12, 05:38 AM
Thats a good idea but if they go back down will we loose that money?

pattypopo
09-07-12, 07:03 AM
Your ideas are good, but I doubt they will ever happen. I have had a nights sleep to calm down after yesterdays slam. I also have stopped cooking in hopes that they will reconsider their changes. Unfortunately I recently dumped a lot of food and stored most of my counters to make more room in my bakery for decor. I am trying to decide if I want to keep playing. If I do I know that any expansion will be a long ways off. I have almost no room for any new decor so I will not be buying any more decor, with money or gems. I'll make my final decision once my food runs out. At this point the fun is totally gone.

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 07:25 AM
I have a few suggestions here:

1. Get money by selling unwanted food on counters eg "Do you want to sell this item for 200.00 coins"

2. Goals to gain more decorations and recipes.

3. 10 gems credited to us when we level up

4. Decorate outside our bakery

5. Bring back old limited appliances and recipes.

I've ran out of ideas now but am i the only one that's quit cooking because of the price increase?

I Agree The 1 - 2 -5
Fully Support The Fifth One!!!!!I Want My Truffle Chair To Be Unlock!!!!!

LalaSmooth
09-07-12, 07:33 AM
Yeah it would be good if they did listen but if i worked for i will make sure people will get what they ask for

lambyo
09-07-12, 08:42 AM
I have stopped cooking and have stored all my appliances. I will keep my bakery open until the food runs out. However, I have so much food, my bakery will be stocked until 2014!

angeleyes17
09-07-12, 10:53 AM
It's not worth it to cook, we barely make money and the food sells sooooo slowly! I recently started playing RS, and the food flies out of there! I find myself having to block the door and stock up at least once a week.

The only food I'm going to cook for BS is food that I'm close to earning gems for completion.