PDA

View Full Version : Daily rewards. Never go beyond day 1 rewards.

chuckmatrix
09-07-12, 01:57 AM
I'm playing on my iPod touch iOS version 5.1.1 and despite logging in several days in a row I never get more than the day 1 reward. Can this be fixed? Back pay would be nice... Just saying. My stormid is chuckmatrix thanks for any help and yes my city story is up to date I checked for updates in the app store first.

ButterPanda
09-07-12, 11:14 AM
First try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app store. Then restart your device. Once you have done those two steps, please take a screen shot both today and tomorrow showing the daily reward.

chuckmatrix
09-07-12, 11:22 AM
I already have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted my device. I know how to fix basic glitches like that. But this has been goin on for days. I've combed through the forums and that seems to be the only advice given. That or "I'll pass your issue along to the devs." It's right up there with my cable company telling me to restart my box. I contact support for anything after I've taken those steps. Can you please give me something helpful?

chuckmatrix
09-07-12, 11:49 AM
Also, seeing as how today's daily bonus already went out, it's a little hard to screen shot it. I'll have to get tomorrow and the next day.