PDA

View Full Version : I can't find 'Stone Ground Miche' anymore !!!

itsrena
09-07-12, 12:52 AM
It was in the classic oven before weekly updates, but now its gone!!! also the other one too!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

amygdane
09-07-12, 01:55 AM
I'm the missing the L'amoure and Miche dishes, I unlocked those recipes days ago when finished the goals.
What is going on??

jikan
09-07-12, 03:56 AM
everything goal related has disappearred, prices have inflated, customers are slowing down, bonuses are gone AND IT KEEPS CLOSING DOWN. does TL not want this game played?

btammi1
09-07-12, 04:31 AM
I noticed the lack of recipes for the bread oven too. And to think we just opened the recipes recently! Deeply disappoited with TL's rationale. Only thing I can think is that TL wants us to buy more appliance slots to hurry up ad cook everything.

TL should be thankful they still have players after the price increase and constant force closing.

Damamarules
09-07-12, 06:33 AM
Yes the L'amoure and Miche bread recipes appear to be missing for many people now (me too). There is a huge thread about it on the regular BS board. I really hope they get this fixed soon!

marrrina
09-07-12, 06:49 AM
The missing recipes seems to be Droid only. How unfair to have them taken from you when you only just got access.

sweettooth6
09-07-12, 07:41 AM
Yeah, I just unlocked the Stone Ground Miche goal and it disappeared from my oven. I can't bake it now and want to move forward with my goals.

cartoc6
09-07-12, 07:42 AM
I'm on Droid, and having the same issue. Out of respect for their customers, it would really be nice if TL would announce changes to the game in some detail. Instead of doing these overnight changes, that causing nothing but grief.

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 09:43 AM
Try Restarting Your Device.

greygull
09-07-12, 11:42 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35252-Lost-Bread-L-amour-Special-and-Stone-Ground-Miche

Main thread about this issue