PDA

View Full Version : Where is L'amour Special and Stone Ground Miche???

PeppermintZoe
09-06-12, 10:31 PM
Seems like they pull out the locked recipes and these items are missing...
What's going on????

crissy9112
09-06-12, 10:38 PM
Seems like they pull out the locked recipes and these items are missing...
What's going on????

in the bread oven. Make sure to scroll the menu because there are 2 pages

crissy9112
09-06-12, 11:03 PM
Oh wait I just checked, you are right, they are definately missing!

PeppermintZoe
09-06-12, 11:04 PM
Only two recipes in my bread maker...

gorl1220
09-06-12, 11:12 PM
me too. only two recipes.. why did teamlava remove Classic oven`s menu? why?

miyukifocus
09-06-12, 11:16 PM
me 2, only two there, and i just finished the goal and now what? the locked recipe is missing????? no joke please TL.

joshlish
09-06-12, 11:24 PM
Me it's gone we did goals for nothing fix this please give it back we earned earned them recipes. Thanks

m3lya
09-06-12, 11:25 PM
the bread oven is not available for me to get too... where is it going???

mico3
09-06-12, 11:26 PM
Just finished the goals and these 2 disappeared... what a day of disappointment.

nmishii
09-06-12, 11:27 PM
My goal recipes are missing also. If I hadn't stopped baking I'd be mad.

My classic oven's menu is okay.

nmishii
09-06-12, 11:32 PM
My bread oven is missing also in the appliance tab.

No bread oven, no goal recipes. But I got my podium cake unlocked and can buy the three World Game goal decorations again.

They really messed up on fixing the locked goal item problem.

PeppermintZoe
09-07-12, 12:19 AM
My bread oven is missing also in the appliance tab.

No bread oven, no goal recipes. But I got my podium cake unlocked and can buy the three World Game goal decorations again.

They really messed up on fixing the locked goal item problem.

You mean you store your bread maker and now they are just gone completely? @@

pjopie
09-07-12, 12:37 AM
I am laughing about this now here ya'll android users go here's ya goals oops nope just gonna tease ya now we are gonna take them away hahahah OK I feel better now. What? ?? Why???

gorl1220
09-07-12, 12:44 AM
only Android uers remove =_= two menus.. Android version exclusively eliminated. why???

bandykins
09-07-12, 12:49 AM
Aww Whaaat?!! ... And I was half way through that goal too! I just wanted Jean-Pierre in my kitchen!! Hey TL, this isn't fun anymore...:mad:

marianagresta
09-07-12, 01:07 AM
This last update had turned out to be a really precipitated one...
My "goal recipes" used to appear "locked" in the "regular oven" list, but when I unlocked Stone ground all of them disapeared.
I paid the diamonds for the goal to be completed, but just to find the next goal was bugged too.

Hell! When will you fix the game?? Its been more than a week of crashes!

Have you lost your minds??

I WAS to buy my monthly diamonds yesterday but no way i will spend money with this gam untill its not fixed.

melby29
09-07-12, 01:37 AM
My daughter did the goals for Helpful Loretta.

Now she is locked.

nmishii
09-07-12, 01:58 AM
You mean you store your bread maker and now they are just gone completely? @@

No, can't buy more bread ovens. Haven't tried storing any.

tzvetkata
09-07-12, 02:30 AM
My goal recipes are missing also. If I hadn't stopped baking I'd be mad.

My classic oven's menu is okay.

same here :( this is getting ridiculos!

pinkcherryb
09-07-12, 02:54 AM
Hold on to your aprons people! We've entered.......Stormageddon!

No seriously, don't stash anything related to the goals.

Quezovercoatl
09-07-12, 03:45 AM
This sucks.

I go to goals and it says: We've unlocked the Stone Ground Miche recipe....
Serve 2 Stone Ground Miche.

And I would love to do that, but I only have 2 recipes for my oven and Stone Ground Miche isn't one of them!!!

melby29
09-07-12, 04:01 AM
All you people who lost the recipes - do you have the podium cake back now?

I have a feeling this really may be something unintentional - a side-effect of unlocking the podium cake for us.

bandykins
09-07-12, 04:14 AM
Just checked, I can make Podium Cake, but not the extra french breads... o_o;

oreo42709
09-07-12, 04:17 AM
I was almost finished with the 12 bread too!! Ugh lol

renasbake
09-07-12, 04:18 AM
Teamlava is terrible for teasing android users like this! I got up this morning and scrolled through my menu on restaurant story and bakery story to fix a recipe and noticed that the locked goal recipes are all gone =(! This is very sad and upsetting! I'm glad I finished the goals in bakery story or I would have really been upset! Shaking my head this is ridiculous!

Koukla99
09-07-12, 04:21 AM
The same problem the 3 recipes vanished together with the oven at the appliaces tab! The Bakery story is a mess! No goals nothing that was updated to Android's users last Aug 28 is working! Please fix this mes

melby29
09-07-12, 04:45 AM
Just checked, I can make Podium Cake, but not the extra french breads... o_o;

Not a very good tradeoff. But maybe fixable.

oreo42709
09-07-12, 04:54 AM
So did they basically get rid of goals for android users already?

queentina3
09-07-12, 05:38 AM
I hadn't finished the L'Armour goal and still had one more to bake. I had one on my oven that I was able to finish this AM, but it didn't put it on the counter when I took it off the oven, but it did count towards the goal. Now I can't finish as the recipe is missing. Hopefully whatever the problem is will be fixed today, otherwise I'm not going to bother trying to get through the goals on my android and just delete it from my phone. I've already stopped playing my iOS game due to the increased prices and have no problems doing the same with my android game as well.

tiffthegr8
09-07-12, 05:59 AM
This sucks.

I go to goals and it says: We've unlocked the Stone Ground Miche recipe....
Serve 2 Stone Ground Miche.

And I would love to do that, but I only have 2 recipes for my oven and Stone Ground Miche isn't one of them!!!

I'm having the SAME problem. Got the new goal, but the recipe isn't there!!! Uh! Hope it's fixed ASAP

raulimar618
09-07-12, 06:03 AM
I have the same problem
I have the L'amoure special goal and the recipe isnt there

Sphinx08
09-07-12, 06:05 AM
Yeah, I just checked; my podium cake is unlocked again, but all of the goal items have disappeared! Too many bugs/issues with this.

Sphinx08
09-07-12, 06:10 AM
Looks like we have to start emailing support again.... I didn't have Loretta or Jean-Pierre out, and not Loretta is locked for me.

HopelesslyBaked
09-07-12, 06:23 AM
Same here, finish goals only to find 2 bread recipes missing... What gives?!?!

sweettooth6
09-07-12, 07:48 AM
Another Android user in the same situation -- just reached the Stone Ground Miche goal, but the recipe disappeared from my bread oven. Now I can't move forward :(

Mijov
09-07-12, 08:36 AM
Same here but I haven't even been able to do more goals since doing l'amour speciale bread. The link for New goals hasn't been there for a few days now.....

vickielea
09-07-12, 08:45 AM
I just checked, it was a good thing I was baking with my 4 bread ovens when TL decided to delete the bread ovens from the appliance tab. I still have mine. I did store them after I was done baking. I read this thread and quickly went and took mine out of storage. The bread oven picture where one could build more quickly disappeared. So I cannot build more. I expect the 4 I built to disappear also. They are now sitting idle in my shop, so we'll see. BTW, my recipes for lamour and miche are also gone.

ksskss
09-07-12, 08:55 AM
I just finished lamour goal and now the goal notepad is gone! >:( i want loretta!

kooky panda
09-07-12, 09:22 AM
Hey guys, I have reported this. Here is the bug thread. Updates will be posted on this thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35252-Lost-Bread&p=393497&viewfull=1#post393497