PDA

View Full Version : Team lava support

danstonia
09-06-12, 07:22 PM
Has anyone heard back from team lava support? I have had a ticket open for almost 2 months. Two weeks ago I sent a follow up email and still no reply. I'm about to delete all team lava games just to make a point.

greygull
09-06-12, 07:35 PM
Have you been replying to the email you sent, or have you been starting new emails?

You can send a private message to one of the Community Managers (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List), letting them know what's happening, and providing your ticket number.

danstonia
09-06-12, 07:41 PM
I replied to the one they sent me as recommend on this forum by admin. I was told to request an update on my ticket. No reply from team lava.

MazShaddix
09-06-12, 10:41 PM
When I wrote them an email, I got a reply within 48 hours, but I also think it also depends what it's about and catagorized. Just a theory tho

benbever
09-07-12, 08:04 AM
They have no support, you won't hear from them. you just get a ticket and an autogenerated reply.
contact a community manager if it is important.

kittycountess
09-07-12, 09:26 AM
Yes this happened to me too. About a month ago I sent them an email, got a ticket and never heard back. I've since moved on and don't care about the issue anymore but it would've been nice to at least get a message saying, "Sorry, we can't fix this."

kooky panda
09-07-12, 09:29 AM
I replied to the one they sent me as recommend on this forum by admin. I was told to request an update on my ticket. No reply from team lava.
It can take 3-5 business days for a support agent to respond to your ticket.
If after 5 business days, if no response(check your spam folder), you can send a PM to DW, BP, CD, PR (provide them your ticket number) and they can check the status.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List

foxxiegirl
09-07-12, 09:36 AM
I had to contact support before for being charged for Gems and not getting them. I got the auto email and, shortly then after i got another saying they would look into my issue and fix it. Now it wasn't fast, it was 2 months i believe and i never actually heard from support again. I just logged on the game one day and they were there.

wg2012
09-07-12, 04:20 PM
I have contacted support on three different issues. Important ones got the fastest reply but always within 3 to 5 days. They usually solve my problem right away and are very attentive.

cherylhinds
03-10-14, 06:10 PM
I use a Samsung galaxy s3 and level 41 on farm story the chicken coop is no where to be found now. I seen it when I first started. I waited what's up with that..

kooky panda
03-11-14, 05:07 AM
I use a Samsung galaxy s3 and level 41 on farm story the chicken coop is no where to be found now. I seen it when I first started. I waited what's up with that..
This is the dragon story forum.
You can post your question in the Farm Story forum.

Farm Story (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?231-Farm-Story)

Original question answered so closing thread.