PDA

View Full Version : Bakery: Increase in Prices

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

kooky panda
09-06-12, 07:05 PM
Hey guys, I know some members still would like to post their feedback on the new prices in bakery story, so I am starting a new thread.

Please keep your posts constructive and tell Team Lava why this new change will effect your game.

Please make sure and review and follow the Forum rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting, so this thread can stay open for everyone. :)

sweetstuff525
09-06-12, 07:11 PM
I'm a almost 97 level player... And still haven't fully expanded because expansions cost a lot of coins...... But now you doubled the prices which makes it impossible to expand

This is from a high level player imagine those who just started playing its ridiculous

Okay if you want to high the prices for expansions.. But whyy for decoration for appliances now somee appliances are 100,000 really..... And a chair 50,000 a wall another 40,000

trace35
09-06-12, 07:14 PM
All of the above. Slowing down the game to make it last longer is one thing, but bringing it to a screaming holt is another.
Doubling ALL costs overnight? There are no words to describe this kind of action.

kancilkiller
09-06-12, 07:15 PM
Please undo the price hike. The economy doesnt work that way. If you want to increase the price, do it step by step. allow people to slowly adapt to it. Seriously, it has to be reversed, it is a bad move and the economy will collapse, in this case you will frustrate everyone, losing players and new players will find it hard to adapt to this game.

Please remember that the economy does not work that way. the double Gem price hike for new appliances is already a bad move, and TL silenced everyone who voicing out our disatisfaction. Please keep in mind that people show disatisfaction not by word alone, and people may not even bother to give you constructive feedback like we did. people show disatisfaction by action too.

They stop buying Gems, they even stop the game completely, think of any worst case can happen.

kristanlines
09-06-12, 07:16 PM
I am extremely frustrated and disappointed by the new price system and also the way TL has handled their business so far. Even though I am a newer player, I have already spent so much of my time, effort, and money on this game. The doubling of prices is just going to make it harder for players to advance in the game. It will take sooo much longer to gain coins because food prices has doubled making less profits.. and then even longer to progress your bakery because the prices of items and expansions are doubled.

marrrina
09-06-12, 07:21 PM
Early on in the game (I've been playing about a year and a half) I remember the app store page for this game boasted weekly updates, which was far from the truth. Monthly? Maybe. If we were lucky.

These days TL has done a great job with consistent updates (although recently they have been too gem-based for my taste). I enjoy the new themes, new appliances, and fun recipes. In my opinion it was keeping their word with the updates that is what improves longevity of the game.

This drastic change in price is not going to help things. Like a previous post said, "the economy doesn't work that way." With over 200 posts in the original thread expressing rage, I hope TL recognizes our frustration. As a company, I understand choices must sometimes be made for their benefit, but at the expense of a majority of customers who love playing their games? I don't think so.

lizardlickfan
09-06-12, 07:28 PM
TL I am really confused how these changes improve balance and longevity in the game. Can someone from TL please explain it to me because I just don't see it. My kids don't want to play anymore because they have 2 million in coins and for them to expand it jumped to an amount that's not attainable for them and they know it. That just made them delete the game not come ask for my credit card to buy gems to expand or buy coins.

AnnasCoffee
09-06-12, 07:29 PM
I am level 98. I only have 1 expansion left (I was half way there). I have been playing for almost a year and a half. I was determined to get the final expansion. I am incredibly stubborn and I'm not the type of person who gives up, especially when I have been working on something daily for so long.

I QUIT. I'm not cooking. Everything I own is in storage (even wallpaper and flooring). My once beautiful bakery is now a blank white box.

You went too far this time Lava.

melby29
09-06-12, 07:31 PM
None of us want TL or BS to disappear altogether, but they can't continue if they have no customers. It is sad to see such an enjoyable game turn into something that is frustrating and difficult to progress in.

Having the prices go up this much is just not fair. There have been a lot of posts from players who were just about to expand, a goal which takes an awful lot of hard work as you go up and up in levels, and suddenly the expansion is no longer in reach.

For me personally, I hold no hope of being able to attain the final levels of expansion. The profit margins are now so low that to get to 40,000,000 coins for my expansion will take forever.

Even if I ever get to expand, how will I pay to decorate my new space?

You want longevity for the players - this is not the way to do it. Milestones need to be achievable! Maybe for new players, who don't know any different, this may work. But you have pulled the rug out from under my feet by making this so hard now! There are other ways.

Give us opportunities to succeed!!

Give us the option of linking a second bakery (or second level) to our existing bakery, where we can use the stuff we have already bought. That way, we will buy more stuff to go into the extra space. Some will be from coins, some from earned gems, and some from gems we buy with our own money.

Give us other options for gems that can benefit both TL and the players. I would love to be able to pay a small subscription fee to be able to buy all the items with coins, and I am sure that you would make more money from more players that way, than the approach that you are taking now.

Right now, I am sure a lot of players feel the same way that I do - that TL is not thinking about making their customers happy. I don't know what the real motivation is, but it SEEMS TO ME like it is greed. I may be wrong. But I can only go by what I see and that is how it looks.

And even if, after

bigbux3
09-06-12, 07:34 PM
I'll keep it simple and short:

New players will DEFINITELY find it difficult and frustrating to progress in the game.
It's pointless for a price change
It's quite ridiculous to pay extra after paying some-what high prices then
It doesn't bring a person to the point of saying: "I want to become a customer and invest in this company."

melby29
09-06-12, 07:34 PM
Oops. And even if, after... NOTHING LOL

kancilkiller
09-06-12, 07:37 PM
This drastic changes will help TL to gain more profit? You think because of the drastic changes people will start spending real money onto it in order to advance? Think again. No. You didn't monopolise the gaming industry. People will stop paying and play other games instead. You lose customers along the time.

You will make everyone disatisfied including paying players. You lose your customers who pay you genuine money.

AnnasCoffee
09-06-12, 07:37 PM
Melby,

Your post is brilliant. The idea about giving us a second level... That's how to keep people playing !!! Not by frustrating us and taking away goals that were achievable and making them impossible.

We are not going to buy gems to expand (I should say I, not we). Your game is not worth real money, causing me frustration isn't going to make me pay you!!!

chewytwix
09-06-12, 07:39 PM
None of us want TL or BS to disappear altogether, but they can't continue if they have no customers. It is sad to see such an enjoyable game turn into something that is frustrating and difficult to progress in.

Having the prices go up this much is just not fair. There have been a lot of posts from players who were just about to expand, a goal which takes an awful lot of hard work as you go up and up in levels, and suddenly the expansion is no longer in reach.

For me personally, I hold no hope of being able to attain the final levels of expansion. The profit margins are now so low that to get to 40,000,000 coins for my expansion will take forever.

Even if I ever get to expand, how will I pay to decorate my new space?

You want longevity for the players - this is not the way to do it. Milestones need to be achievable! Maybe for new players, who don't know any different, this may work. But you have pulled the rug out from under my feet by making this so hard now! There are other ways.

Give us opportunities to succeed!!

Give us the option of linking a second bakery (or second level) to our existing bakery, where we can use the stuff we have already bought. That way, we will buy more stuff to go into the extra space. Some will be from coins, some from earned gems, and some from gems we buy with our own money.

Give us other options for gems that can benefit both TL and the players. I would love to be able to pay a small subscription fee to be able to buy all the items with coins, and I am sure that you would make more money from more players that way, than the approach that you are taking now.

Right now, I am sure a lot of players feel the same way that I do - that TL is not thinking about making their customers happy. I don't know what the real motivation is, but it SEEMS TO ME like it is greed. I may be wrong. But I can only go by what I see and that is how it looks.

And even if, after

well said melby. i played for almost 2 years now and I'm about to quit....that's crazy for me to think, but this game is giving me a huge headache instead of making my breaks more enjoyable...

lemonycc
09-06-12, 07:51 PM
Games should be fun and have achievable goals, that's why I used to enjoy playing bakery story. Now it'll be more of a grueling hard chore to make money to afford the ridiculous spike in expansions, decorations and food etc. It doesn't help that the customers now walk at a crawling speed, making it even harder to gain coins. Right now I don't even have the motivation to continue cooking.

If it's not broken, why fix it? With all these changes it gives me the impression that team lava are adding these price spikes to fuel their greed rather than to prolong the game. To prolong a game you should be creative and add new features which will make players want to continue playing. Doubling the prices just seems like a lazy attempt and a drastic decission in hopes of having customers spend more gems.

I was really looking forward to finally expand my bakery and as soon as I saw the new prices it just made me give up. great way to prolong the game!

IMSpunky
09-06-12, 07:53 PM
What I would really like to say to TL about their recent price hike is unprintable. I am only at level 43 and thought the $3M price tag to expand was high. Now you've doubled it to $6M!!! You know, you had a fun little game here but now you've ruined it with your price hikes because it really isn't all that fun to keep baking day after day with little to show for it. I certainly won't be playing anymore if the prices stay as they are.

kancilkiller
09-06-12, 08:01 PM
If TL is the mayor, and TL doubled up the price for everything, see what will happen. One thing for sure, we will not see you again in the next election

3chessie
09-06-12, 08:02 PM
Ok TL. this is really getting ridiculous. My next expansion was 4,000,000 and now you have doubled it to 8,000,000??? What justification do you have for such an increase?? There is no rhyme or reason for all these increases. There is no way I can raise that amount of money, not when you raised the food prices and the decor prices but did not double the income to go along with all these increases. It should all be relevant. Like if you live in California the price of things are much higher than in Iowa but the income for the same job is also higher in California than in Iowa. Relevancy relevancy relevancy! What are you all thinking? Even in the real world things just don't double overnight. You are making it totally impossible for ppl to continue to enjoy this game. You don't provide enough income to cover these new expenses. It is totally absurd and very sad that I may have to shut down my bakery and download another company's game that isn't so greedy. So I am imploring you to reset the prices like you did last month when you tried to do the same thing. If you want longevity then add more ranks, add more food add more expansions. But please stop with all these ridiculous increases that no one can afford. I play this game to get away from my daily problems like money shortages and high gas prices and I don't need to leave one problem to come to a virtual one. Get real, think realistic. A 200% mark up is not realistic and you know it. So come on TL use common sense and use a reasonable increase of maybe 10% but if you do increase then you should also give us a cost of living increase too! Very, very, very disappointed once again in your attempt to shanghai your customers. Shame on you TL.

kieranyeow
09-06-12, 08:04 PM
The New Price Changing Effect To Me Is Too LARGE!
I Cooking Love Potion Every Day.
Now It Cost Me 4.600 Just For One Dish!
I Had 12 Drink Mixer,I Meed 55.200 Just For Cooking?!
Nonsence!
The Fruit Juicer Cost 108.000 Just For One?!Ridiculous!
Now,I Sincerity Hope That TL Will Changed Back The Original Price.
Cause I Still ❤ TL And Bakery.

lin77
09-06-12, 08:23 PM
I'm done buying gems from TL! They lost another customer!

lucilu1234
09-06-12, 08:29 PM
I've been playing bakery for year and a half. I just reached level 99 yesterday. I still have 4 expansions left. I'm cooking on the juice machine and when the orange juice is done, I'm serving them and putting up the appliances until the prices are fix back where they were. It is very disappointing that TL is doing this to all their customers. I was buying gems in almost every game I play(farm, restaurant, fashion, nightclub, bakery, and pets) not anymore. I'm not wasting my real money on a game that I can't get any farther in. I love these games and I play them every night. I'm not going to play bakery anymore until the prices are fixed.

Dabag
09-06-12, 08:30 PM
Hi
Been playing since 2010 and reached lvl 97, buying quite a few gems along the way,
Enjoying the updates, LTO & even the appliances with their 1 recipe wonder lol

But this, this is NOT acceptable

Just purchase a new ipad and the 1st game I downloaded was Bakery.
Started at The beginning. It was hard, but it was a challenge I had looked forward to.

Not now, every recipe loses $. Almost impossible to achieve any measure of success.

This is supposed to be a Fun, Stress-free game. What happened?

argentina718
09-06-12, 08:34 PM
Since, many people are " quiting" bakery story maybe TL will take the hint and return the prices back to normal. And also i think its odd that TL NEVER explained WHY they made these changes and never ANNOUNCED it. If we have to be constructive why can't TL?? We deserve an explanation for this and any possible outcome.

ashrb
09-06-12, 08:41 PM
You ask for our feedback or opinions and the moment TL gets a lot of negative feedback, then that's it, discussion over and that's not fair. The entire point of a forum is to express your opinion, good or bad and sometimes it feels like we aren't always entitled to say whatever we want. With that being said, I've been playing this game for over a year and a half and it feels like all TL have done is gone downhill with their continuous bad decisions and not listening to their customers. Doubling the prices just makes no sense. It was hard enough to sell food and majority of the time it's difficult earning coins and saving coins when things keep gettig more expensive. 60 million coins for the last expansion? No thanks. And raising recipe prices when we hardly make anything off of them? That is just not reasonable and I think it's clear as day people aren't happy with this and if TL are able to see this and still make no change, then that tells you the kind of company they are and I'm sure myself and others included will not have any issues leaving this game. If TL want to be successful in their business then first they need to be successful with their customers and actually hear us. I would hate to give this game up, but at the moment TL are making that decision quite easy. Games shouldn't be stressful, we should be able to relax and enjoy them.*

MomsHouseofSweets
09-06-12, 09:16 PM
Once my ovens and beverage makers have been cleared, like so many others, I will not bake again until the price problem has been addressed. I will not purchase gems, nor add any item to my bakery. If my counters run out of food, then my bakery will close and my account deleted. As long as I have m good neighbors, I will continue to tip. As for gifting, I will gift if my neighbors wish to receive, but I'm not seeing the point. There are a lot of bugs that need to be taken care of. I contacted TL as others have and received the standard, "our engineers are working on it". Haven't seen any improvement as yet. Disappointing ... very disappointing. The only game I play is Bakery Story. Thought about playing another, but not now!

LynnStorm8
09-06-12, 09:26 PM
OK.

TL, let's focus on a Business point of view,
shall we?

I believe this price hike
is YOUR attempt on us bakers
to purchase Gems for progress.

After all, EVERY calculation post on this issue in this forum
has shown it's virtually impossible
or takes forever to progress without purchasing Gems.

Yes, I purchase Gems.

However, I could have achieved what I have without purchase.
Nevertheless, I did it as an option,
NOT out of necessity.
I'm impatient, wanted to accelerate my progress
and obviously the Box decos.

I know, Team Lava.
Granted.
As a company, you need to generate profit.
And in your business development team's warped mind (do you even have one?),
"the more Gems purchased = the higher profit".

And with this double price hike,
more bakers would be "forced"
to purchase Gems to progress.

Might I remind you,
even if several bakers are desperate enough to do that,
a MAJORITY OF US ARE NOT!

Also, those few who DO that,
believe me,
it'll soon burn a hole in their pockets
and those purchases WILL taper off.

Don't believe me?

If you miraculously (!) see increased profit (which I highly doubt!)
in this months Financial Statements,
it's a fluke or very short-term
because MANY . LONG . TERM . HIGH . LEVEL . PLAYERS . ARE . LEAVING.

And you know what?
Bad as it may sound,
long-term players are whom you want to maintain.

Do you want your bakers to be one-off Gem purchasers,
play until Level 25 and quit?
Just because they find the game boring after all?

Admit it.
Long-term players are your bread & butter.

We are the ones who look forward to weekly updates.
And eventhough we may hate some updates,
we STILL stick around hoping for better ones in future.

Also, it's an obvious fact that with the recession
and financial crisis,
Team Lava's industry, Gaming,
is HIGHLY dispensable.

Very few are going to purchase Gems to progress in BS
in this economy with their hard-earned money.

I purchase with my "mini-fun-fund".
Again, out of option and for fun.
NOT because:
oh-no-need-to-purchase-to-expand-because-im-not earning-enough.

Think about it, TL.
Or get a new business development team!

melby29
09-06-12, 09:34 PM
Well said Lynn!

I totally agree.

They need to revisit their pricing and marketing strategy, as well as get someone in who can explain how well a business does if it makes all its customers mad!

mico3
09-06-12, 09:37 PM
I think that the real problems here (as others have noted) are that we need a reason to keep playing, and TL needs a way to keep making $$. I agree that there are other ways to do this however, besides messing with the long-term players. TL isn't ADDING an element to make the game better or more captivating, they are in our eyes taking AWAY what few goals we high-level players had left (mostly expanding and being excited about the weekly updates).

My constructive comment is the following: by GIVING instead of taking away, high and low-level players will both be equally rewarded with new ambitions in the game. If TL was to perhaps, say, add a patio area to the outside of the bakery (or something along those lines) instead of adding only content you need gems for, or by making expanding impossible - it would give players REASONS to spend money on the game, and I'm sure many would happily do so.

Others have listed good ideas on this thread, so I hope they are actually listened to and considered.

We high-level players should not be punished, we should be rewarded for sticking around as long as we have (with only expanding and mastering to keep us going).

xoxjenn
09-06-12, 09:48 PM
I am still a lower level player. However, this is my second bakery. I was saving up to my ONE million dollar expansion. I am only half way there & it has taken me at least 5 days, already. Could you imagine how long it would taken me to get to SIXTY-FOUR million? There is no point in playing the game if that goal doesn't even seem in reach.

tmj52
09-06-12, 09:48 PM
I am so angry I have no words except I QUIT!!!

bercause
09-06-12, 09:51 PM
I've lived with this price hike for a couple of months now. Even with this setback, I've managed to decorate my bakery fairly well. I've almost reached level 40, but as I go higher, it becomes increasingly difficult. With so many ovens, it costs a small fortune to bake something on each appliance. I haven't even gotten to the third expansion yet because every coin I get goes to my decor. This just doesn't seem like an*ideal form of gameplay.

There are other ways to keep the game interesting, like adding new recipes to existing machines, or bringing back old gem items.

Besides, making it harder to expand our bakeries just decreases the amount of space we can fill with decor bought with coins and gems. ;)

444olive
09-06-12, 09:52 PM
Sad that they have to treat loyal and new players so poorly. Even if they do revert their prices back, I will not be as inclined to part with my real money to buy gems!! I've quit playing all their other games they "entice" u with, but stuck with this one because it seemed fair, had mature and kind players. Now it is not even fun anymore as I just did an expansion and remodel and barely had enough coins to keep baking! Now I've had to quit baking and buying appliances so I can earn some coins!! It just makes me nauseous to pay double for everything I paid regular price for yesterday!!! A real store would close down immediately with this kind of issues!!! I hope that they realize the players in this game are mostly mature adults that have real money to spend on gems!!! They need to revert back and just let us play!!!! Upgrade their servers, or get rid of some of the games that don't make them a profit!!! Like this one probably does!!!

nixxmom
09-06-12, 09:59 PM
I wondered why my expansion price doubled. Now I know. I too will stop playing after my current food is finished cooking.

meteor7
09-06-12, 10:04 PM
Guess I'll have more free time on my hands. I have been saving up for my next expansion and since it's impossible for me to come up with $7 million anytime soon, I guess I'm done. What makes me soooo sad is I've been patiently hoarding my gems in anticipation for Hallowen. I was going to blow my wad and buy more gems, just so I could have a super fun Halloween bakery.

TL, as players, the vast majority of us take this game rather seriously. In the sense that we feel accountable to our neighbors, being there to tip them, gift them and respond to their requests. I know I can't speak for everyone, but I have many long time players as neighbors who go out of their way to help me out, as well as their other neighbors. We've formed our own bizarre little virtual family. It's very sad to me that you don't recognize this. I know you are a company, you're in it for the money. I get it. However when you alienate us in this manner, our family gets ticked off. Many of us just don't have the spare change to buy gems. Therefore we help each other out as much as possible in order to have fun and enjoy this game.

As soon as my ovens are done cooking, they're going in storage. I'll wait to see what happens. One of my neighbors, who is level 97 and buys gems ALL the time has just closed up shop and quit three other TL games. I'm very sad to see her officially quit. This trend will continue unless you choose to reverse this decision.

ozoz12
09-06-12, 10:29 PM
OK.

shall we?

Yes, I purchase Gems.

NOT out of necessity.

I know, Team Lava.
Granted.

Might I remind you,

believe me,

Don't believe me?

And you know what?
Bad as it may sound,

Admit it.

and financial crisis,
is HIGHLY dispensable.

NOT because:

Think about it, TL.

Well said Lynn

Again, we all spend so much time to write to TL to express our concern, but at the end their attitude is keep quiet.

I am one of those spend a lot of GEMS with this game and if they never learn how to treat their customer whether they are high-level or beginner then yes their business definately will failed!

If you want your business success you must be willing to LISTEN, admit the MISTAKE, FIXED IT....then move on! I am wondering in this forum how many thread been posted every day and how many times TL staff (Not moderator) actually response???

gina_bobina
09-06-12, 11:35 PM
I am level 83 and was Supposed to expand for 7 million which is enuff in itself but when i went to expand the price had doubled.. Outrageous! Im livid.. it took me long enough to get here now i have to wait twice as long!!

crissy9112
09-06-12, 11:47 PM
Aaaannddd now locked food/drink items (which I had hoped were more Android goals) are gone. Along with 2 recipes in the bread oven. This day will go down im history as the worst day in BS land. Anyone else find it funny that we can't get equal opportunities for content/themes or improvements we have asked for forever, yet we get shafted across all 3 platforms (iOS, Android, Kindle)?" Loves it!

I was joking with my bf about this topic earlier and we both agree the only explanation is someone has to be having a bad day in TL headquarters and they are just taking it out on us for laughs. That's really the only thing I can come up with because no one owning a business (or anyone in their right mind for that matter) can possibly think that these changes will do anything but infuriate customers.

Ok TL funny joke! Hilarious, we can reverse the changes now!
.......please?

arale_norimaki
09-07-12, 12:05 AM
I am on level 32, started playing 3 weeks ago. I haven't bought anygems for BS yet cause I didn't fedl the need, but I did it for RS. I am not a "will never ever pay for this game" player, and actually thought TL deserved me paying something for the creativity and weekly updates.

That said, I got my first juicer yesterday, I was surprised how expensive it was but I really wanted it. And I bought only because I thought that, given the amunt of money I make from BS I could afford it and get it back soon. It was before I realised that prices had doubled, so my income was not moving so fast anymore... And then I came to the forum to found out I should have got my juic a day earlier and that I won't be getting my mney back anytime soon. This is not the way customers shall be treated. We should be properly informed before any substantial change is made that can affect what we have been building.

I finally had got to a level in the game where I knew how to move faster, how to become a better player and how to get to new levels where I could buy and build and cook new stuff. I was having much fun. These prices take me back to the very first time I opened the appliances inventory and I realized I couldn't have any of those incredible machines because they were too expensive for me. I don't want to feel a poor newbie, I am not anymore!

I am stopping baking until you switch it back. The game is not fun anymore.

gorl1220
09-07-12, 12:17 AM
I give up to making the food. including most of my neighbors.
Store expansion is impossible.
It is impossible to buy items
In this situation, you can play the game?
I can`t.

gorl1220
09-07-12, 12:20 AM
dobled prices. and removed menus in classic bread oven.
why? why are prices dobled? why are classic bread oven`s menus removed?

I can`t. I don`t understand this update.

lola1190
09-07-12, 12:21 AM
I'm Level 76. I was previously spending about 15 pounds sterling a month on gems as a treat to myself. I won't be anymore. I'll try and continue to play the game for FREE, but chances are now I'm going to get bored. I was just starting to save up coins after my last expansion so now every time I bake, I run out of coins all over again. This is going to get old.

arale_norimaki
09-07-12, 12:40 AM
why are classic bread oven`s menus removed?

I checked my classic bread oven and everything is fine. Are you at the right tab?

kancilkiller
09-07-12, 12:43 AM
I really don't know what contructive feedback are you planning to receive from the players, players are just voicing out the disastisfaction on the drastic sudden price spike.

. All the players want are just the price back to normal. it doesn't need a rocket scientist to understand that.

Lots of constructive feedback we've voiced out, but did TL ever implemented any? We have been saying about the Gem traps, did TL even bother to even add a confirm message? If selling an item has a confirm box, why can't apply the same on Gems usage?

We made lots of constructive feedbacks, but the question is, did TL even bother listen to us?

gingar1
09-07-12, 12:48 AM
Well you folk certainly know how to ruin a fun game. Why did everything have to double in price? First I lose gems when the game crashed and now you double the price of everything and make it impossible to do anything. So congratulations team lava on ruining an enjoyable game that was running fine until you had to do this!!

LuigiLandia
09-07-12, 12:53 AM
Hey guys, I know some members still would like to post their feedback on the new prices in bakery story, so I am starting a new thread.

Please keep your posts constructive and tell Team Lava why this new change will effect your game.

Please make sure and review and follow the Forum rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting, so this thread can stay open for everyone. :)

Oh no, not again... Please stop asking our CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK on something that is really disappointing the entire forum community & making people quit their bakeries...
Fact: TL has decided to double all the prices.
Conseuqence: all new players won't be able to progress in the game like long time players did at the very beginning, long time players will probably stop baking [like I did], buying gems [like I did] and finally decide to quit the game forever [not at that point that, but I'm considering doing that].
What else can we add?
TL had definitivly let us down this time.

lambyo
09-07-12, 01:03 AM
I just stored all of my cooking devices. I will not cook another item until the prices are returned to normal. I have spent literally THOUSANDS of dollars on TL games in the past 2 years and will not purchase another gem until I am satisfied with my games once again.

The food in BS needs to sell faster. I have counters of food from last HALLOWEEN! Hundreds of thousands of servings! This is ridiculous. A company cannot survive if it alienates it's customers. Keep going TL, and sooner or later that sound you hear will be the closing doors of thousands of bakeries.

Such a shame.

soclassymom
09-07-12, 01:17 AM
I am at level 96 and only 2 million away from an expansion. I have no more room so was working toward an expansion so I could buy more......NOW there is no way I am going to save up 17 million more to expand. I am not sure I have a reason to continue playing.

Me too I had 2.5million was saving to expand now i have to earn 3.5million more
It's difficult to earn that much

I hope TL changes prices back soon.

gorl1220
09-07-12, 01:33 AM
I checked my classic bread oven and everything is fine. Are you at the right tab?

I check. still two menus don`t have. are you android? Android user`s claasic oven have not L'amour Special and Stone Ground Miche.
Many Android users like me.
this morning, L'amour Special and Stone Ground Miche disappeared..

420diva
09-07-12, 01:45 AM
My constructive feedback :Instead of doubling the prices of everything..give incentives to encourage customers to want to buy gems such as gifts with a gem purchase(like you used to do), but be fair to your loyal customers that have invested a lot of money and/or time into these games. Don't punish us for being loyal.

Snapenath
09-07-12, 01:46 AM
Rather than constructive, I'll be realistic... (since all I think has already been said, and I totally agree with you guys)

It's just bringing me back to when TL installed the tap to manage box on Farm Story for IOS.
We yelled out our anger, many stopped playing after having lost so many hard earned gems, many explained in a constructive way why they were upset, etc, etc...
Have TL removed the tap to manage feature? No
Are TL listening to their customers when they keep asking for items and improvements? No
They just keep doing the contrary to what we ask and suggest.

No matter how many of us will express their anger, no matter how many of us will quit playing, be sure that TL will unfortunately do what THEY want to do, and you know why? Because they have millions of other players who will continue to play + probably other millions of new customers.

That said, I'm really getting tired of that company. But I know they won't care.

09-07-12, 01:52 AM
I can`t.
sane here :-(

pinkcherryb
09-07-12, 02:02 AM
Oh no, not again... Please stop asking our CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK on something that is really disappointing the entire forum community & making people quit their bakeries...
Fact: TL has decided to double all the prices.
Conseuqence: all new players won't be able to progress in the game like long time players did at the very beginning, long time players will probably stop baking [like I did], buying gems [like I did] and finally decide to quit the game forever [not at that point that, but I'm considering doing that].
What else can we add?
TL had definitivly let us down this time.

Concurred.
Fact: The point of giving constructive criticism is to......give criticism! We are the customers, therefore we have the right to say what is on our minds just short of personal attacks. We're not here to put on a happy face and lie even though we are highly displeased. Stifling our true thoughts gives you zero feedback and only things this company wants to hear. We won't do that. Every person here has stated in some way that these price increases point to players being manipulated into buying gems to expand. Now, if this is untrue explain to us how it is not. It has also been stated by minds much keener than my own in mathematics how this change will effect game play. I personally love this game and the friends I've made coming to the forum, I even started my beloved Realistic Bakery thread but I won't be made a slave to this game. My money isn't owed to any business, it is earned. These unfair tactics aren't worthy of my money. TeamLava, I don't know any other way to say it but this way. You do not smack a hornets nest then wonder why you're getting stung. These are criticisms you need to listen to, for who are you and the bread you butter without the loyalty of your customers? I'll tell you, clipart without a bakery to call its home nor the gems in the hands of the dedicated players who helped your business be as successful as it is. This is as constructive as it gets.

melby29
09-07-12, 02:13 AM
Definition of Constructive Criticism:

criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions

Source:

http://dictionary.reference.com

xoxjenn
09-07-12, 02:17 AM
Aw. :( This was my all time favorite game on my phone. I even got a few of my friends to play it. & now it's all going down the drain. I've been playing the game for over a year. This is my second bakery, because I got a new phone & couldn't remember my ID & stuff to get my old one transferred. But now it all just seems pointless. The prices on EVERYTHING have gone up more than once since I have started playing. It's now impossible to even decorate. I had $490,000 this morning & after baking all day I now have $440,000 & I have NOT bought a single decoration. By the time my counters are clear I will probably be back up to $490,000 by morning. I'm probably going to stop baking too.

trace35
09-07-12, 02:29 AM
Aw. :( This was my all time favorite game on my phone. I even got a few of my friends to play it. & now it's all going down the drain. I've been playing the game for over a year. This is my second bakery, because I got a new phone & couldn't remember my ID & stuff to get my old one transferred. But now it all just seems pointless. The prices on EVERYTHING have gone up more than once since I have started playing. It's now impossible to even decorate. I had $490,000 this morning & after baking all day I now have $440,000 & I have NOT bought a single decoration. By the time my counters are clear I will probably be back up to $490,000 by morning. I'm probably going to stop baking too.
That is laughable! Is this a game or a stressful job? TL, what do you think the point is of playing the game when it's that boring? Enlighten us! But please make sure your answer is constructive.

arale_norimaki
09-07-12, 02:38 AM
Some constructiveness.

That's how it works on some smart guy form TL's mind:

If I play a lot, I'll end up wanting a cute place with great decorations. TL makes cute decorations as big as possible. So that if I plan to buy a new decoration, I need place
If I want place, I need to expand
If I want to expand, I need coins or gems
If I can't have coins, I'll buy more gems

And that is how it really works:

If I play a lot, I do want a cute place with great decorations. Cute decorations are big and only available paying gems.
Before buying gems, I try to expand my bakery because I have no room for the decorations.
When trying to expand I realize I'll never have enough coins for it, so I'll have to buy gems.
I inmediatly understand I must pay twice to do one move, get angry and do nothing.

In the end, I won't buy more gems. I'll actually buy less! (actually none on any game if u don't fix it)

aliceplayer
09-07-12, 02:55 AM
Some constructiveness.

That's how it works on some smart guy form TL's mind:

If I play a lot, I'll end up wanting a cute place with great decorations. TL makes cute decorations as big as possible. So that if I plan to buy a new decoration, I need place
If I want place, I need to expand
If I want to expand, I need coins or gems
If I can't have coins, I'll buy more gems

And that is how it really works:

If I play a lot, I do want a cute place with great decorations. Cute decorations are big and only available paying gems.
Before buying gems, I try to expand my bakery because I have no room for the decorations.
When trying to expand I realize I'll never have enough coins for it, so I'll have to buy gems.
I inmediatly understand I must pay twice to do one move, get angry and do nothing.

In the end, I won't buy more gems. I'll actually buy less! (actually none on any game if u don't fix it)

i think that is exactly what is going to happen... trying to get people to pay so much that they end up paying NOTHING

aliceplayer
09-07-12, 03:11 AM
TeamLava, this is not how you balance the economy, No economy survived with 100% inflation overnight. I can't believe you did something like this.

I am only at 15x18 at level 56 with 1,000,000 coins. I was working hard earning up to 4,000,000 coins(which would have taken many months) to expand to 16x19. Now you DOUBLE it to 8,000,000. Now I should wait ONE YEAR to expand once.

I don't even want to start about the decorations which are ridiculously expensive.

I think I will be stuck with this 15x18 room and old/no decors my whole life.

There is no pleasure in playing BS anymore, working hard to save up to buy overpriced decor and expansions?..., i get to do that in real life... why would I play a game that STRESS me????

I am UNINSTALLING BS once I sell off all the food I baked.

Hope you will actually think about customer satisfaction in the future, rather than asking for "constructive criticism"...

yum199
09-07-12, 03:47 AM
Was beyond excited 2 get droid update only 2 find at lvl 71 its pretty much useless.Having bought so much stuff having 2 sell 30 plus decorations just 2 re buy 2 kinda defeats the purpose.I loved this game n played daily always tipping n gifting.I have spent $100's of hard earned dollars 2 buy gems n now I find the prices doubled.I too have decided 2 stop playing n atleast my hubby will b happy that Im not spending $36 olus dollars a month anymore.So dissaponited in TL.Greed ruins great games.

MommaLouKC
09-07-12, 05:01 AM
Guess I'll have more free time on my hands. I have been saving up for my next expansion and since it's impossible for me to come up with $7 million anytime soon, I guess I'm done. What makes me soooo sad is I've been patiently hoarding my gems in anticipation for Hallowen. I was going to blow my wad and buy more gems, just so I could have a super fun Halloween bakery.

TL, as players, the vast majority of us take this game rather seriously. In the sense that we feel accountable to our neighbors, being there to tip them, gift them and respond to their requests. I know I can't speak for everyone, but I have many long time players as neighbors who go out of their way to help me out, as well as their other neighbors. We've formed our own bizarre little virtual family. It's very sad to me that you don't recognize this. I know you are a company, you're in it for the money. I get it. However when you alienate us in this manner, our family gets ticked off. Many of us just don't have the spare change to buy gems. Therefore we help each other out as much as possible in order to have fun and enjoy this game.

As soon as my ovens are done cooking, they're going in storage. I'll wait to see what happens. One of my neighbors, who is level 97 and buys gems ALL the time has just closed up shop and quit three other TL games. I'm very sad to see her officially quit. This trend will continue unless you choose to reverse this decision.

My thoughts exactly!! Thank you Meteor7.

lambyo
09-07-12, 05:12 AM
>>Hope you will actually think about customer satisfaction in the future, rather than asking for "constructive criticism"...<<

This is the BEST comment I have read on this whole fiasco. Dear TL, we are CUSTOMERS, we pay you REAL MONEY. You are NOT doing us a favor by providing these games, we are PAYING you to do so. If we paying customers leave, you go out of business. There are many other freemium games out there willing to take our hard earned cash.

Why do you want to tick off your customers? Makes no sense.

kooky panda
09-07-12, 05:22 AM
Guys, Just a reminder when posting(So the thread can stay open) please be sure and follow the forum rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?5-Rules-of-Conduct-Last-Updated-5-29-12&p=5&viewfull=1#post5)
I have had to removed and edit posts:

Inappropriate language, non-constructive comments , posts discussing moderator actions(post deleted, removed, etc), and posts discussing third party games.

suetirami
09-07-12, 05:34 AM
this reminds me back to this,so bad: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23031-Drop-in-prices-(
and now it looks like they try to do it the other way round.
also THIS was no kind of 'balance'...I quit playing btw, I reached the holy mark of 100,000 coins for cooking per day. definitely too much.

26peanut
09-07-12, 05:35 AM
I'm a 96 player and my next expansion was 10 million bit now w/the doubled prices its now 20 million. I don't have the time or interest in earning that much money. To get 10 million is bad enough but 20 million. It would take WAY to much time and effort to earn that many coins. Hope the prices go back down VERY soon. Thanks

queentina3
09-07-12, 05:47 AM
I already gave my feedback in the thread that was closed, so I'm not going to write it all out again. However, I will say this. My iOS Bakery is closed. I have removed all wallpaper, appliances, and just kept the food I hadn't already tossed along with fecsuper's design to clear the counters. I'll only start playing again if the prices go back. Right now, I'm continuing to gift my neighbors and answer requests, but I'm not collecting tips or baking any longer. I'm level 97 and have almost 11 million coins but have no intention of playing TLs game with these new price increases. If the prices aren't reverted back before my counters sell out, once they do, I'll be deleting my neighbors and the game completely.

If TL does this to Fashion or RS, I'll do the same. Stop purchases and just wait for stock to run out. In the meantime, I'm going to search iTunes and find similar games and just start playing them instead. It's obvious to me that TL doesn't want our business, so I'm going to look for a company that does.

cynthiasfc
09-07-12, 05:51 AM
This of course isn't about me only but eeeeeveryone is being affected by this change. Progress will be slow, makes me wonder if I really want to continue playing... prices are just not fair, at all. I went to bed last night thinking "oh it's probably just an error, I'll soon be fixed", now I know it isn't and it is just disappointing.

moon331
09-07-12, 06:15 AM
My suggestion would be TL could increase everything but NOT the cost for expansion. The cost for expansion is expansive enough that even at level 90, one can not full expand the bakery. With the new cost, that's mission impossible.

Anyway, I will check the game maybe one week later. If by that time, nothing happens, I'll uninstall every game from TL.

breezedash
09-07-12, 06:22 AM
I don't have the time or interest in earning that much money. The prices are too high,really. I'm 78 lvl now, and I want to be 99 lvl, but I feel that I'll be play FOREVER until I reach that lvl...I've been played 9 months,I love this game,but if you dont fix it,I'll leave the game. I spent so much real money on gems,and now I feel myself like a fool... If I knew,that youll do it, I would never purchase gems. So, if you don't wanna lose the player, change prices please.Close my bakery until you fix it.

carrion2342
09-07-12, 06:28 AM
I'm level 99. I just had my 7 million expansion. Luckily before the price went up. Even could finish up the decoration. Now I was trying to get the 10 million together, I knew it will take pretty long time, with the slower costumers, etc. Didn't buy decoration for a while either. After almost 2 weeks I have only 1.3 million coins. I'm tipping a lot, and get a lot also. I play for 2 years now and decide to quit. I don't see the fun in the game. Baking continuously days after days and not seeing profit... That's not the business I want to run... I stayed until now because of my nbrs. I was waiting for the weekly updates every Thursday. Lately I found out at level 99 I barely can afford the new items. Now with the new prices I can't afford at all. Thx TL to help me to finish spending time and money on a once lovely game....

njmkdm
09-07-12, 06:29 AM
enough is enough! i play on a kindle and so i have no goals to earn gems etc. i really enjoyed this game i am at level 78 and have a "fun" bakery.i played 24/7 my appl were cooking nonstop since i started in may. lots and lots of decor. looks kinda like a sweet shop exploded but i was having a great time. but with no goals , gem traps and now this i'm done. i will tip & gift my wonderful neighbors until my food runs out. stoves are all in storage and will stay there unless this is fixed. they could have at least given some warning. i am at a loss as to what TL is thinking! they have a great game and loyal players. make that HAD. but dropping city story and STILL selling city bucks to the players that dont read the forums then a 100% price increase with no warning? TL i love this game and play City, Farm, Fashion, Rest & Pet (kindle doesnt get all the games) so you lose me not only on 1 but all if this keeps up. Please reconsider. i will NOT buy gems now. i used to buy them a lot to decorate but not anymore.i read in another post that if you play 24/7 it woulkd take 4 years to get to level 99 without using gems.

retro71
09-07-12, 06:37 AM
I liked the game for what it was. Not to be kept on a chain to be yanked by TL every time they wanna jack with the rules.

Why? Why bother to make a fun plan & play when big meanie TL just comes along & takes your lunch money? What sort of pleasure do they derive from doing their customers this way?

It doesn't even make sense, but I know one thing for sure: NOT FUN ANYMORE.

kisseop
09-07-12, 06:40 AM
Constructive? Hmm? I wonder if they even read what we are writing, probably one of forum's staff summarizes the whole issue in few words. Nothing more. And there were so many good solutions to straighten this conflict.

As for my feedback, let's see. After update (goals for android players) I've been making less profit than before (from 120k to 60-70k through night). Now the prices went up, and I want to keep baking since it's my goal to master all recipes, so in result I make no profit at all. Many of my nbrs are quiting, so there's no-where to tip, or gift. All I could do now is to cook and wait till all my coins will run out.

I bought gems, several times, and wanted to purchase them again, but now I won't. WHY? I asked myself even before why do I purchase a digital picture with my hard-earned money? I always replied to myself that it just makes my happy. Seeing my bakery would bring smile on my face. But now the game became stressful, and unpredictable. GAME = FUN, TL =/= FUN

So now for my ideas, which obviously won't be read but oh well:

TL needs to make more money. It's a FACT, you've made that clear.
BUT there are different ways to earn them beside gem purchases. How?

Go look for sponsors, include the adverts in the game (it could be showing when the game is loading, it won't affect players, since we still have to wait some time before the game loads).

Secondly create some FUN purchases, e.g.: LOTTERY with 1$ you can take part in lottery to win: gems, coins, decor, appliances, another lottery ticket, expansions, limited stuff for the first prize (and here one out of 3 to choose between, so even if someone is lucky enough to get the first prize, he/she'll continue to play). It's quite cheap, so more people will take part in it.

Thirdly, enable connecting two bakeries per one id, or like melby29 suggested a second floor to the current bakery, so a long-term player won't have to go through all that from the start.

The prices can stay, when the food will be sold for higher prices, and the selling rate will increase as well.

Lastly TL deal with the fact that long-term players soon or later will stop plaing the game, because they achieved what was to achieve. And it's FINE. The solution is easy, just make some new goals for them. For their second bakery linked to the forst one. So the GAME GOES ON.

P.S. My regards to management team, well done, you should be rewarded with this update. So sudden. One advice - you have to prepare people for major changes, human beings like to know what can happen, otherwise they might get angry or depressed. It's a common fact.

luxveritas
09-07-12, 06:43 AM
I have been playing for 2 years and am almost at level 98. I used to buy gems all the time but finally quit because of all the gem traps that caused me to lose a lot of gems on more than one occasion, and TL could care less! I definitely will continue to not buy gems until they add some sort of confirm button.

I was saving for my next expansion but now that it's 30 million, I feel it's almost impossible to reach that goal! If just the expansions had been doubled it would be one thing but because food is also doubled it's going to take so much longer to reach 30 million. I estimate that I make around $168,000 a day but now with food costing so much more to cook that's going to be cut in half, if not more.

I'm not quitting the game because I do still like to play but I'm going on vacation in a week and won't be playing at all so we shall see how I feel when I've had a long break and maybe I won't come back for a while. I do have a lot of food on the counters so maybe I'll wait till that sells out.

jmikend
09-07-12, 07:11 AM
TO TEAMLAVA.

BAKERY STORY is a great Game idea. It's hard to find this kind on Apple AppStore.

But, your desition of rise prices put the goals so high.

For me, Its AN easy desition, ill no longer play... YOU CAN NOT FORCE TO BUY AN EXPENSIVE PACK OF GEMS and make the game more INNEFICIENT TO get a few dollars more...

You taken a really really bad desition, and now you will see how many players leaving the game

LindaBLB
09-07-12, 07:17 AM
In light of Team Lava's doubling of prices I decided to do what others are doing and finish baking what was already in my ovens, then sell out of food and close my bakery and quit the game. As I was putting out the food I had baked yesterday, I leveled up and unlocked another appliance slot for reaching level 64. Oh the irony of adding another oven to my bakery to sit empty while I finish out the game and quit!

Soon the moderators and staff at Team Lava will get their wish of no critisizm..........the only sound that will soon be heard here are crickets......

Elaine6139
09-07-12, 07:25 AM
Soooooo disappointed. New to game; love it. Like so any others, just about ready to expand and feel like the restaurant and bakery rugs were pulle out from under us! 😥

webjedi
09-07-12, 07:35 AM
I'm an old timer at level 98 and the only thing I really have to look forward to is to expand... with the new prices that will be impossible.

I'll be leaving soon if this isn't changed back - the new prices are impossible to reach so no reason to play any more.

Thumbs down.

martagigia
09-07-12, 07:43 AM
I've been playing for a year and a half, I'm almost al level 98, but BS it's the same as the day I started. I have lots of counters full of food that I can't sell as quickly as I produce....and so I have to buy more counters for the new recipes. But I don't have space because my Bakery is full. And I can't buy expansions because they're too much expensive and I haven't enough money. (I will never buy expansions with real money). So the game starts to be frustrating. Resuming, the problems are: 1) Too many coins for the expansions 2) only a few customers per day 3) now the prices are doubled. How can a player go on in this game?? Do you think that putting your players under pressure is the way?? I don't think so. It's not funny anymore. NO FUN=NO MONEY FOR YOU

delaneysdonuts
09-07-12, 07:47 AM
Want to make money TL?

Put prices back to where they were...they were already considered too high.
Put price of extra slot to be opened with gems back to 25.
Put in a gem confirmation button.

Sit back and watch money flow in!!!!!!
I for one stopped buying gems due to gem traps! But I would like to buy them but I won't because I won't lose money anymore for things I don't want!
There were a lot of people upset when you raised price of extra slot. That should tell you people are willing to spend money to support this company. But now not willing to spend their money.

The "longevity" of this game is already in place! We want to cook and we love to decorate! That keeps us playing. Not having to make money to be able to cook or decorate!....like all the new games out! I don't understand why TL doesn't get that? They already have long time players even after getting to top levels and mastering recipes. We stay because it's a well done game and we love the updates and being able to interact with neighbors. That's what makes the game!...not having to have to make money to keep the game going!!

I have also stopped cooking. Hopefully this will be turned around or this game will also go to the boneyard with all the other games that all you do is go in to try to make enough money for one thing or another!...there's no fun in that!
Take my 3 suggestions and you would have to hire someone just to go to the bank for you!
If not then I'm sure you will be giving out pink slips to your employees due to no customers!

I love SOME of the games...bakery, restaurant, and farm mostly. But I see a trend going here....all games turned into those where you just go in and try to make money like dragon, monster, home design. And when that happens I will no longer have any TL games on my phone. I don't want that to happen so I hope the engineers are reading these posts and realize what a mistake they are making. These price hikes DO NOT enhance game play the least bit! But a gem confirmation button would make EVERYONE happy and everyone buying gems again!...think about it!

sweetsncream
09-07-12, 07:52 AM
I totally agree with you!

arale_norimaki
09-07-12, 07:52 AM
Secondly create some FUN purchases, e.g.: LOTTERY with 1$ you can take part in lottery to win: gems, coins, decor, appliances, another lottery ticket, expansions, limited stuff for the first prize (and here one out of 3 to choose between, so even if someone is lucky enough to get the first prize, he/she'll continue to play). It's quite cheap, so more people will take part in it.

[...]

P.S. My regards to management team, well done, you should be rewarded with this update. So sudden. One advice - you have to prepare people for major changes, human beings like to know what can happen, otherwise they might get angry or depressed. It's a common fact.

I love the lottery idea! I would buy it for 0'79 ?!

And yes, change management is key to success in any project whatsover.

ZGM2003
09-07-12, 08:07 AM
Please can't team lava talk about this i am loosing my neighbors. I loved this game.

purplegem611
09-07-12, 08:08 AM
So since these discussion keep getting put back into "bugs" is it being considered a "bug". I didn't think it was after reading mods posts.

Anyway.... With the price hikes it seems impossible to keep up, I have stopped baking, building, and buying. I am a level 96 player and gave loved this game to the point of addiction LOL! I will continue to tip and gift my neighbors for the time being, but not sure how long before I close my bakery! It's no longer fun for me!!

bakerbarbie12
09-07-12, 08:15 AM
There is no good reason to double prices. It is insane. Selfish and greedy. Many people have invested tons of time and money and now it seems like we've been duped somehow. It's like running a marathon, then getting SO CLOSE to the end just to have someone say "Nope, you're only half way there cause we changed the rules!"

it is not fair and it is not right. Simple. It is a major slap in the face to expect us to just have one tiny little thread to voice these frustrations even though it will do no good. Very disrespectful. I love my bakery. I think about it at work all day and cant wait to get home and play. I have a print out of all the recipes and my progress with each. I am delighted every time I can master one and see how much further along i am getting.

But this is out of hand. The amount of money i was earning was pretty slow as it was, now to cut that in half again is offensive. If this is powered by greed in the hopes we waste more money on gems, then TeamLava, you really honestly should be ashamed of yourselves.

But i guess it is our faults...youve made it clear all along you are not interested in making us happy, you wont give a gem confirmation button, etc. We keep taking it and taking it. But looks like a lot of us wont take it any more. It's shady and disrespectful. Between now requiring 49 gems for new appliances and the prices of EVERYTHING doubling, it's like you dont want us to play.

moon331
09-07-12, 08:18 AM
I'll say it again. Please at least not double the price for expansion. The price for expansion is high enough now. If one is willing to pay to expand, he/she will do that no matter what. The cost for expansion now will only drive players away.

LynnStorm8
09-07-12, 08:18 AM
OK.

shall we?

Yes, I purchase Gems.

NOT out of necessity.

I know, Team Lava.
Granted.

Might I remind you,

believe me,

Don't believe me?

And you know what?
Bad as it may sound,

Admit it.

and financial crisis,
is HIGHLY dispensable.

NOT because:

Think about it, TL.

See what I mean now?
The number of bakers quitting.
Running out of fingers, correct?

I'd love to take a peek at your September's "increase" in profits.

littlepuffystove
09-07-12, 08:43 AM
See what I mean now?
The number of bakers quitting.
Running out of fingers, correct?

I'd love to take a peek at your September's "increase" in profits.

Team lava, why you do this on my birthday? Why?
My husband bought a lot of my favorate Godiva chocolat to cheer me up tonight, but it doesn't work at all.
Do you know how important this game to me? It is my closest friend to me when my husband goes to company every morning, accompanying me everyday since this May.
Just because this game, I even give up my super Mario game!put my Nintendo 3ds and Nintendo Wii aside! This is the first time I give up super Mario games since 1994. I became Mario's big fan from that year!
Why you do this?

ZGM2003
09-07-12, 08:49 AM
I agree with you 100%

ZGM2003
09-07-12, 08:51 AM
I was agreeing with Lynn Storm 8

argentina718
09-07-12, 09:03 AM
My suggestion for Teamlava is to make a new update which will return the prices back to normal, add the gem confirmation button and to add more fun ways to recieve gems

kianetruefaux
09-07-12, 09:11 AM
I just found out about this today because I stopped playing your game and I'm just lolling now. Because when random players got the price hike we expressed so much joy and welcomed it so warmly, right? Great job, TL! Hey, at least it's fair now that everyone's in this together.

bjh711
09-07-12, 09:22 AM
I am just reaching level 55. I am not a customer that will ever spend REAL MONEY on any game. TL has take an enjoyable past time and made it a major source of frustration. You have not extended the play for me, you ended it. This was a great social game that I enjoyed playing daily. Until things are reversed I will be gone. It seems that if you have taken this stance with BS. The other TL games will follow suit so I can'T even go to another venue. SAD...

njmkdm
09-07-12, 09:24 AM
have you seen what is happening on the app store? people are really rating this game low and venting. looks like its across the board on all games. team lave PLEASE ix this i love this game but if prices dont change i quit.

tweetea
09-07-12, 09:27 AM
WOW, TL REALLY?!?!! What's with the absurd price hike on everything? Is this your strategy of getting players to spend real money on gems? Apparently you guys just made a bad decision on your part because now current/new players will have a harder time progressing through the game and probably end up quitting the game altogether. Cooking anything cuts into your revenue leaving you little to nothing to even decorate your bakery. With that said after all my ovens are done cooking, all my ovens are going to storage where the only thing in my bakery will be filled with nothing, but tables. Are you even listening to your players TL because it seems like you don't care about us. A company who isn't able to identify what their customer needs or wants are & cant satisfy them are only gonna fail sooner or later.

mintominto82
09-07-12, 09:54 AM
I am lv 98 but the price is too high even for me. I just wonder what it would be like for lower level players. I remember when I was lv 20 something, saving for a week to change decor for a tiny bakery. Now lower level players will have to save WEEKS to change decor or do anything.

BTW, TL may hike the price whatever. TL is not getting a single gem purchase from me.

samantha7854
09-07-12, 10:15 AM
i think if they were going to DOUBLE the prices they should have put that in our WEEKLY UPDATE!! because my expansion was at $1mil i finally saved up enough after a week of not buying decorations and i click EXPAND and it says $2mil!!!!!!! RIDIC!!!! at least if theyre going to double the prices they should DOUBLE THE PROFIT and DOUBLE THE EXPERIENCE POINTS!!! i'm just sayin'..... i've gotten plenty of other people playing and PURCHASING GEMS on a weekly basis!!! it would be stupid to lose players especially since we use real money

wino_o
09-07-12, 10:18 AM
"...I am not a customer that will ever spend REAL MONEY on any game....You have not extended the play for me, you ended it. This was a great social game that I enjoyed playing daily. Until things are reversed I will be gone....."

First, I absolutely mean no disrespect to the person that posted this comment - this is one of many comments I've seen like this...this one just happened to be the most recent. 😘

That being said, this is EXACTLY why they are doing this. They're purging the people that play the game on a daily, even hourly, basis but refuse to pay. I know it's a "free" game - but as I've said before and I'll say again...the servers (even those engineers that get blamed) do not run on gumdrops and lollipops....THEY. HAVE. TO. HAVE. COLD. HARD. CASH. TO. STAY. AFLOAT.

When I started playing this game about 18 (?) months ago, they were doing the same thing. People were all upset about increased prices (and I think a few other things). "We'll quit!!!!" "You've ruined the game!!!" " You're greedy and you'll go under!!!"

They KNOW they're going to lose customers...they KNOW they're going to lose 'good' customers that actually do buy gems and help support them. But it's that whole gumdrops and lollipops thing (I know, I keep repeating myself 😉) They don't have a choice. When the 'bad' starts to outweigh the 'good', they have to do what they have to do. It's not personal, it's business.

I am also well aware that some people would be happy to buy gems, if they were able...times are tough and a lot of people are unable. I get that, really, I do. I would love to have a lake house; can't afford it, so I do without. 😁

And do you, honestly, think they're going to let themselves get bashed on their own forum???

**nope, not a TL employee --- just someone able to look at the big picture.

Peace.

purplee99
09-07-12, 10:38 AM
I also totally agree.

kimikayyz
09-07-12, 10:45 AM
Well, it sucks after several months of playing, to finally pull the trigger on $100 worth of gems, then have TL pull the rug out like this. (don't tell me...I already know it was stupid to spend it) But I am one of the people keeping TL's bank account going, and I know I'm not the only one in the world doing it...I'm sure they make a ton of money on this game. I would like to be able to still enjoy the game, but this is just getting frustrating. We Androiders finally get goals, and I was so excited! I finished mine and was really looking forward to the locked items at the back of the drink menu coming through during the holidays. Those are gone now. :( It's just a big fat sadness. It's all back to the way it was before we got the goals, only now the coin-priced items are doubled...the game is starting to not be fun anymore.

Please TL...make it more fun than frustrating, please. ...

mico3
09-07-12, 10:45 AM
I haven't spent money in the game so far, but I really like kisseop's idea of an (affordable) lottery, and would welcome any other creative, fun and affordable ways to integrate additional paid content into the game. However, I don't think that this should be at the expense of players who elect to not to spend cash, for whatever reason they do so. Although I have yet to spend money in BS, I'd definitely do it if I saw that it was worthwhile, affordable and fun - something that this tactic of increasing prices most definitely isn't.

chewytwix
09-07-12, 10:48 AM
I'm sorry wino_o, but I would have to disagree.

I understand TL needs people to purchase gems to make money, but I find it really hard to trust a company that constantly pulls a fast one on its customers. I hate finding out these changes by logging into my bakery. SURPRISE! Remember that expansion you saved for 9 months? Wait another 9 months. That chocolate fountain you want? 5 million coins, pay up. I've played for almost 2 years and they have made these spontaneous changes overnight without warning. Why do we want to give real money to a company that doesn't listen to its customers? How many times did we accidentally spent gems to finish baking food? How many times did they offer to help? Look, I think the situation would be very different if TL listened to their customers and gave us some sort of announcement instead of us finding things out on our own. I promise you, more customers would purchase gems if TL did things more openly and honestly.

I don't see why I should spend real money on gems when a company doesn't care about me.

Sometimes I think TL pays their employees with gems...

pinkster73
09-07-12, 11:04 AM
"...I am not a customer that will ever spend REAL MONEY on any game....You have not extended the play for me, you ended it. This was a great social game that I enjoyed playing daily. Until things are reversed I will be gone....."

First, I absolutely mean no disrespect to the person that posted this comment - this is one of many comments I've seen like this...this one just happened to be the most recent. 😘

That being said, this is EXACTLY why they are doing this. They're purging the people that play the game on a daily, even hourly, basis but refuse to pay. I know it's a "free" game - but as I've said before and I'll say again...the servers (even those engineers that get blamed) do not run on gumdrops and lollipops....THEY. HAVE. TO. HAVE. COLD. HARD. CASH. TO. STAY. AFLOAT.

When I started playing this game about 18 (?) months ago, they were doing the same thing. People were all upset about increased prices (and I think a few other things). "We'll quit!!!!" "You've ruined the game!!!" " You're greedy and you'll go under!!!"

They KNOW they're going to lose customers...they KNOW they're going to lose 'good' customers that actually do buy gems and help support them. But it's that whole gumdrops and lollipops thing (I know, I keep repeating myself 😉) They don't have a choice. When the 'bad' starts to outweigh the 'good', they have to do what they have to do. It's not personal, it's business.

I am also well aware that some people would be happy to buy gems, if they were able...times are tough and a lot of people are unable. I get that, really, I do. I would love to have a lake house; can't afford it, so I do without. 😁

And do you, honestly, think they're going to let themselves get bashed on their own forum???

**nope, not a TL employee --- just someone able to look at the big picture.

Peace.

Exactly. Every time someone starts a post with "i never spend real money on these games but....." whatever they have to say is moot. It's how it is.

88dalejr
09-07-12, 11:22 AM
I have spent lots of money on TL games (RS,BS,FS,FSS,CS)they can look at my ID and see exactly how much I have spent. I love to buy gems to buy special LTOs or even boxes that have later gone on sale at discounted rates or even given away for free.. I will not play this game until the pricing is fixed. I will not continue to support a company that IMO has screwed me over too many times with the box fiascos and the gem traps. Making money for them is Numer One priority we all understand that but why can't it be done honestly???!!! I'm a level 97 baker and thankfully I expanded and redecorated the day before the increase went into effect and I saw my next expansion was 20 million. I thought with my 1 million coins in my bank wow that's a whole lotta baking. Let's go!! Now it's 40 million and I'm ready to quit!! Even though I spent all this money. TL I really wish you would reconsider this decision. This does not make players want to buy gems to buy coins, decorate, or expand. It makes them feel stuck in a dead end and makes them contemplate quitting!! Is that really the goal?? No it's to make money. So please put the prices back. And if you REALLY want to make money remove the gem traps.

minidemon88
09-07-12, 11:38 AM
let me first voiced out my honest opinion.

Currently level 97 going to level 98 soon. And I have been playing BS for more than a year. I was saving my coins for expansion when I noticed the expansion cost doubled! It cost 4m previously, but now it cost 8m..?! This is getting insane..! First you increased the price for new slot to 49 gems and now you doubled the cost of everything without giving us a notice or anything! How do you expect us to save up enough for our expansion when our daily earning profit is so low? Try playing this game from the beginning and you will know how hard it is to cope and play this game. With all these bugs, gem traps, no confirmation button, can't sell floor tile/wallpaper, can't delete pending invite and so on. It's getting frustrating to keep on playing this game. And now with this price hikes in BS. I'm sure lots of loyal players/customers will be quitting this game forever and I do mean it!

So TL please revert back to the original pricing and everyone will be happy again. Please treat and respect us fairly!

1pleasantplum
09-07-12, 12:13 PM
I love Bakery Story. I play all the time and am at level 50. I have made many gem purchases for decorations to keep my bakery cute. I have bought so many boxes and limited time items that I am desperate to expand. I had almost saved enough coins and then the prices doubled! I am very discouraged. I play this game to escape the problems of the real world like everyone else. This has taken all the fun out of the game. Please return the prices to normal.

Poetic_Soul
09-07-12, 12:27 PM
I too am on a high level 96 and was saving up to expand. I could even understand and accept the 80gems for the other expansions that was added but yes once the Slots went to 49 gems and now the increase in prices with slow sales I have just about given up.
What I don't understand is the way they go about doing things. If they would have announced that the slots were going up to 49 gems not only would I have used my gems to buy slots sooner but I would have even brought more gems just in case. Even if there was no sale. Which would have given them a decent sale. But not announcing any of these changes is just bad business.
Well like they say. It was fun while it lasted.

sourlicorice5
09-07-12, 12:32 PM
I was going to sleep on it but changed my mind. I am definelty quitting bakery. Expansion prices are just too ridiculous. Saving up 3 mill was slow going but 12 million then all the way up to 60 million. Forget it.

sweetshelly16
09-07-12, 12:35 PM
I could not agree more with everyone, this new increase is CRAZY!!!! how are we suppoused to expand at this new cost??? how much more time will I have to invest in this game in order to grow??? I am also an avid fan; I have two bakeries and run two restaurants which I truly enjoy and use as a daily escape to my everyday routine, reason why I have invested lots of time and money like most of the players. Teamlava is really making it difficult for all of us to keep enjoying these games. I guess you are trying to make us spend even MORE money, we get desperate to expand and then we end up buyin more gems...well from my part it is not going to happen!!! As it is I feel that true fans of the game already spend quite a bit of their hard earned cash in order to have this enterteinment, please go back to the original - more realistic- prices to expand, otherwise you will definetely lose the popularity that we ALL have HELPED YOU achieve!

tmj52
09-07-12, 12:39 PM
88 dalejr is right. Even if they put the prices back, I will not play. I will not play again until they remove the gem traps. I have lost way too many hard-earned gems.

pipi20
09-07-12, 12:47 PM
dear lava team,
Increasing proces on bakery story will cause current players to quit the game, i have seen several neighbors quitting already.
please let me know the reason, maybe that will help everyone understand.
If the reason is to slow down players it is not necessary, reaching level 97 already takes 1 or 2 years, depending on how often one playes.
It will frustrate players, since bakery is already a slower game than farm for instance.

please reconsider this move,

beste regards
Pauline

samiwami316
09-07-12, 12:48 PM
Very disappointing!!

jen2girl
09-07-12, 12:50 PM
Im done with BS! You guys just had to do it eh :(

88dalejr
09-07-12, 12:56 PM
I would like to further add to my original post numbered 104. I thought about how this will affect decorating too. I have 2 expansions left so my shop is pretty big and the last time I did a complete remodel (floors,walls,tables, everything) it cost me almost 3 million coins. With Halloween, Christmas, and then Valentine's day how will I be able to afford all the decorating that I was hoping to do. I don't even think I could earn 3 million coins by Halloween with the inflated costs and decreased profits. Please TL rethink this decision. Do not make this game impossible to play!!!!

LindaBLB
09-07-12, 01:17 PM
I am amazed at the number of people I have talked to today who are happily baking away, not realizing that the price for everything has doubled since yesterday! After posting a message on my wall, and leaving a message on all my neighbor's walls, I spent the day randomly tipping people, and posting on their walls, asking them to email teamlava about this price increase. Spread the word on the message boards at BS!

sweetstuff525
09-07-12, 01:29 PM
I am amazed at the number of people I have talked to today who are happily baking away, not realizing that the price for everything has doubled since yesterday! After posting a message on my wall, and leaving a message on all my neighbor's walls, I spent the day randomly tipping people, and posting on their walls, asking them to email teamlava about this price increase. Spread the word on the message boards at BS!

Yeah I noticed that too... Some haven't noticed I'm visiting community members to inform them ....

tigercell
09-07-12, 01:35 PM
I am a gem buying player and I created a password 5 minutes ago JUST so I could come and add my dissatisfaction. I have spent so much time and effort on this game, only to have it all ripped away. I'm an adult and I've spent my hard earned money on this game because it brought me joy. What joy is there in being tricked, robbed blind, and told that my complaints are not important?! I worked in customer service for years and let me give you a few pieces of "constructive" advice Storm8:

1. You guys don't know anything about economics so don't use that excuse. Name one country where the inflation rate went up 500% in 60 seconds and then maybe you could claim that it's "economics". More like economics for your own wallet. If your company is doing that poorly, maybe you should drop a few games and focus your energies and expenses on a handful of games instead of spreading your resources thin.

2. It's well known in gaming customer service that happy gamers spend money, oppressed frustrated gamers uninstall apps. How do you think XBox Live gets subscribers buying coins all the time? Because they offer appealing items and they treat people right. They don't make their customers go onto a message board to read pre-programmed canned responses from forum mods, they actually have a customer service department.

3. I've seen this same slow death occur to some of my favorite Facebook games, like Restaurant City. Bugs & glitches combined with money-hungry corporatism and poor customer service drove people away by the thousands. What used to be a number #2 FB game is now not even on the list. Bakery Story is headed down the same route, especially after this latest stunt. Storm8 is just as bad as Playfish, except EA won't buy you guys out.

4. Listen to your customers. If they are telling you they will leave the game, don't test them. This is not a game of truth or dare. No one is going to wait 5 years to expand a virtual bakery, get real. Put yourself in our shoes. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I realize these are far too moral words for a greedy corporation, but still.

After Sunday, if you guys still have not removed the hammer from your brains, I will be closing my bakery for good. There are plenty of other games in the Google Play Store for me to spend my cash on.

420diva
09-07-12, 01:44 PM

THis is so true...But I also have found that this increase is affecting other games I have neighbors in RS & MS that are quitting and they state as their reason There are a lot of us with complaints but many more oblivious to whats going on...TL do you care about losing your best customers because most of the people that have already quit aren't mid level players such as myself but long term players who kept playing daily and buying gems even though they have achieved what the rest of us aim for....That speaks volumes..

shakiba
09-07-12, 02:04 PM
Listen TL, this isn't just bad news to us, it's bad news to you. Everybody is either quiting, taking breaks or just not caring about the game anymore!

sourlicorice5
09-07-12, 02:06 PM
Well I have officially quit bakery. Posted on all nbrs walls and let them know why and then deleted them sadly.

This is my bakery now

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/fdf4e119ef231e928603befe9dc6bc69.jpg

Oh and I definelty won't be spending any real money in any of the other games anymore. Just in case TL does the same to them cause if they do I'll be quitting them as well.

09-07-12, 02:12 PM
Very disappointing:-(

sweetbeginings003
09-07-12, 02:28 PM
Uh-oh TeamLava looks like you've done it again, disappointing players yet once again. This latest price increase was the straw that broke the camels back, you do realize all this is causing players to want to leave the game altogether. Not your greatest idea yet!!

shakiba
09-07-12, 02:30 PM
Do you see 1, just 1 positive feedback here? Exactly.

Gypsy_Cat
09-07-12, 02:31 PM
I don't see any benefit to the players being offered or explained by TL. If you wanted to raise the cost of items, decorations and even expansions I might understand that, but also raising the cost of cooking makes it feel more like spinning our wheels rather than making progress. Where is the upside to inspire us to keep playing? I just think it would've made this slightly easier to take if they had implemented some of the big ticket complaints/request that the players have been discussing forever on the boards (i.e. new door designs, gem confirmation button, abilty to delete pending neighbor requests, etc.) just as a sign of good faith that they value their customers. Also, a 50% increase all at once is like getting the rug pulled out from under us. All in all, it seems like more of a punishment than a new system.

lythy77
09-07-12, 02:33 PM
I am a new player to this game. how the heck am i supposed to get anywhere when the prices are crazy they have doubled..
I paid for some gems today but now wish i had not bothered. i will not be buying anymore until the prices return to what they were.
I have blocked my door also..
My wife has 3 accounts on devices and she will not be buying anymore gems either.

I do not like these changes because the prices are now extortionate <--- ( see i am being constructive)

sweetstuff525
09-07-12, 02:39 PM
Tl change it back ... You are losing money

And you thought you would gain money wrongggggg

Tl have you looked at your recent reviews in bakery story in the app store?

gourmet55
09-07-12, 02:39 PM
Well I too am not baking anymore and letting my friends know the reason why as well, I had two bakeries on different devices so am closing the one on my IPad and eventually on my IPhone if things don't grt better or change back at least. Wow TL!!

liannmicah
09-07-12, 02:43 PM
I dont think it is right. Its ridiculous to double the prices why not double also the money we get from the food the cook! I just got hooked up on the game but now im hesitating to buy anything since i dont have much coins to spend or gems. I cant expand because i need 1000000 coins. Before its just 500000.... This is just so vacuous...

420diva
09-07-12, 02:46 PM
Im on level 39 and Ive lost a lot of good neighbors this has affected my gameplay because they are closing their bakeries and I have no one to tip (most of my neighbors are level 50 and above)....I just want to play again and enjoy the relationships that I have built over time..Please make this right somehow. I understand that as a business your goal is to make money but u have to have customers in order for that to happen.

chewytwix
09-07-12, 02:55 PM
I can no longer tell the difference between my inactive players and my rebellious neighbors....

AiCandies
09-07-12, 02:55 PM
If there ever was an incentive to go and spend real money on a game... This is just the opposite.
As everyone else, I've been playing for more than an year and I've never been so inclined to quit.
Really TL, you've taken all the fun from it!

I should have quit when the new update simply refused to work in my phone.
If TL only wants players with money (and newer phones) they could at least unlist my device from the "supported" list...

fireflyfw
09-07-12, 03:05 PM
I'm like lv 97 I play Bs, Fs, Rs. I have an android. So anyways wat I'm wanting fixed. (Sorry I mite not be posting in rite place) but anyways, I have just abt a lil over 6 million in Bs, an I was tryin to get up enough money to expand, it would have cost me 7 million, but then they update on my phone so we 'Droid' ppl could get the goals, which was fine by me bc it was gettin boring an I thought abt quiting. Well now for me to expand to 19x22 they have the price at 14 million!! I'm like wat the heck? That's crazy. But on Rs to expand to 22x25 its only 10 million. Y do I gotta pay so much on bakery to expand?? I think it needs to be fixed. I've been playing a lil over a yr and half now, use to love it, but now I'm starting to hate it:'( they need to make it where ppl enjoy it again or they will start to lose business. It shouldnt be all abt the money, it should be fun!

bandykins
09-07-12, 03:10 PM
Hm, random thought: What is Team Lava wants us all to quit? What if their servers are saturated and they need more space? What if they're trying to 'taper down' the Bakery Story player database so they can end it (if all the 'vocal' players quit now, there will be less disgrunted players at the 'end')? I've seen a few posts about people saying they should trash some games and only work on a few; maybe this is one of them? Adding new features requires WORK, but upping the price is only a few lines of code... And i'm sure if it was a 'bug' it would be an easy fix, and not something still hanging around days later. My 2c.

chewytwix
09-07-12, 03:18 PM
I think bakery story is their most profitable game. If you look at the forum discussion stats, bakery story posts are way out there....but then again it has been around for much longer than other story games. I just have a feeling most people aren't spending 100 dollars on a dragon.

I don't think TL is intentionally trying to make their customers angry, but just to make money. I think they're trying to make the game more challenging and last longer, but they're going about it all wrong.

sourlicorice5
09-07-12, 03:21 PM
I think bakery story is their most profitable game. If you look at the forum discussion stats, bakery story posts are way out there....but then again it has been around for much longer than other story games. I just have a feeling most people aren't spending 100 dollars on a dragon.

I don't think TL is intentionally trying to make their customers angry, but just to make money. I think they're trying to make the game more challenging and last longer, but they're going about it all wrong.

I agree. They did make it more challenging and will last longer but not in a good way. If this was their plan I think it's backfired on them. It only made me quit.

chewytwix
09-07-12, 03:24 PM
ALSO there's a very easy to way to make bakery story boring without doing anything (literally). Just simply no more weekly updates like City Story. That will make customers quit.

lotusthreads
09-07-12, 03:34 PM
Like many others, my bakery is on hold at the moment, because of the price rises. I was one of the 'random' people who had doubled prices for a while, and it was only fixed a few weeks ago :( as a new player, I found the doubled prices made progressing in the game excruciatingly slow, as I was spending all my coins on baking, and never had enough money to expand or decorate my bakery. When my prices were fixed, I was amazed at the difference in my game, and how much more I enjoyed it, as I was able to buy the decorations I wanted, and expand, and yes I did buy gems to get some things.

It now feels like a kick in the teeth that the prices have been doubled again. I am not baking anymore, and I am letting my food run down. If the prices are not returned to normal, I will sadly have to quit as well, and I will also delete all my other tl games. Bakery story is my favourite tl game, so I don't see any point in continuing with any of their other games, as I feel that this will eventually happen wi all their other games.

marrrina
09-07-12, 03:56 PM
I've been playing Home Design Story and just learned they decreased the amount of coins we can earn. I guess these price changes will be coming to all of the games :(

pinkster73
09-07-12, 04:48 PM

(Farm story has been around longer)

Doll_Face1208
09-07-12, 04:57 PM
I really think you need to listen to your players TL. This situation is going to get worse and worse if you don't fix the issue and bring the prices back down. Soon nobody is going to play this game or any of your other games. Then there goes your business and profit. Raising prices aren't going to persuade players to buy more gems. They are just going to quit like the many I know already. I know I'm just another Bakery Story player to you but you really need to listen to me and all of these other players. I mean really. This is completely ridiculous. LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS!!! Or you wont have any. Thanks for your time and I hope you make the right decision and bring the prices back down and make the game fun again.

Love,
Sugar and Spice, Level 79...

awesome38
09-07-12, 04:58 PM
I am most dissapointed to see these incredible price hikes. It really makes playing the game very frustrating. Im a level 98 and have spent alot of money on purchasing items for my bakery. TL you are upsetting most of your customers.... doesnt sound like a good business strategy to me. Return pricing today!!!

Jbug2116
09-07-12, 05:02 PM
I'm a level 98, have been playing for a year, etc, etc. I didn't even notice the price spike until someone that I wasn't even friends with on the game put a message on my wall (and left a tip lol)! Why in the world did this happen? Who complained of the prices being too low? ...No one? Thought so. Change it back, TL! I am really not sure if I am going to keep playing until it goes back, but I am cooking stuff on the oven, so can't let that burn, ya know. I'll probably just tip and gift on Bakery, but mainly stick to Restaurant.

GroovyRuss
09-07-12, 05:02 PM
TL forget the basic thing a game needs to be.... FUN

If it is a boring grind most will not buy gems to speed it up, they will quit.

I said it before and i will say it again. If you make the game FUN and you get rid of
gem traps and you lower gem costs so that people feel they are getting their money's
worth then you will have lots of buyers of gems and make plenty of profit via VOLUME.

koala23farm
09-07-12, 05:06 PM
I'm lvl 97 on FS and 45 on BS, now I quit both. I have a feeling TL never care about its players, they do whatever is good for the profit, but sometimes things might not go in the way they expected.

Doll_Face1208
09-07-12, 05:07 PM
And to add...I'm at level 79 and I have a small bakery. LEVEL 79!!!! Having a hard time getting to 4 million coins for my next expansion. But now the prices doubled. Horrible. I guess I'll never have a decent sized bakery....Thanks TL. VERY UPSET!!! Along with many others :'(

cr4zy_eights
09-07-12, 05:11 PM
This does not make the game fun at all. You make less and everything cost twice as much. Unfortunatly my bakery has been shut down for this reason.

bp34
09-07-12, 05:17 PM
i think TL should lower the prices back to the orignal ones because 1) food, decor, tables... they are so mych now! 2) if you want people to keep playing, i dont think you should suddenly double the prices and "refuse" to change it back. 3) if newcomers join, they wil have to pay ALOT to cook food or look they're bakery nice. they will end up quitting if its too hard.

TL you should really listen to what the players think and change back the prices!!!

miln177
09-07-12, 05:36 PM
TL I'm level 99 and it took a lot of time and effort to reach to that level.
And I'm level 99 on bakery, restaurant and farm story's accordingly.
All 3 games based on apple (iPhone 4) platform.
A couple of weeks ago I have tried bakery on android platform.
I've reached level 51 and...
Now you are making it very difficult to progress.
It's not easy to earn money. And you just jacked the prices up in double on EVERYTHING!!!
Where would your greed lead you TL?!
I was going to report some bugs that you need to fix on android platform, but now I closed my bakery.
Your game is NOT fare TL!!!
Instead of making it interesting and stimulate people play and get more friends into the game, you frustrate people more and more with the way you approach it!!!
You need to bring your prices DOWN and people would be more willing to buy decor, tables, do expansion, etc.
Here is some advice to you. Bring your prices for gems down. Instead of charging $4.99 for 24 gems, charge $4.99 for 50 gems and you would see how much more you will make that way!!!
And I have always been wondering if you ever had QA's in your staff?! There are so many bugs!!! And whatever people write on forums you don't even take into consideration!!!
It's sad to part with the game which seemed very interesting and addictive at the beginning!!!
Think again about your approach towards the game and your customers where without one your game would mean NOTHING!!!
I really hope you would bring all the complaints into your attention!!!

yamiam
09-07-12, 05:41 PM
I've been playing this game for 5 months. I'm a level 40,41, and have 2 devices loaded with Bakery Story, both having just reached halfway to what use to be the $5 million dollar expansion. Its taken me a about 1.5 month to reach $2.5-$3 million, not buying new machines or furniture, checking my game several times a day, and spending at least 1-2 hours a night tipping my neighbors- my family and friends think I'm crazy. Honestly- its a grind, but I kept going at it b/c $5 million dollars was a feasible goal. I was just checking my credit card bill for last month, and I realized I spent a whopping $60 dollars on this game. $60 spent on intangible goods that I could have spent towards my long wish list of music which while intangible, I can listen to for years and years. While the updates are cute, and unlocking new recipes both helped me focus on my goal- I can't imagine possibly 4 or even 6 months more of this grind just to reach the $10 million expansion alone, and on top of that, saving up additional money to buy furniture/decor/machines that has also double in price! If I had known of this price hike, I would have expanded, and also purchased the juicer which is now a whopping $100k. I noticed that the gem based decor have not increased, and I can only wonder if this is some strategy of TL's part to force people to spend gems instead? I checked in on my neighbors and am dismayed to find many complacently playing- however many of my neighbors are overseas (I'm in U.S.) and I'm wondering if not everyone is affected? Compared to many who have been playing for a year or more, I feel considerably lucky that I have not invested more months in this game. I'm quitting. And saving my money! TL obviously don't care as evidenced by their reply below.

I wrote a complaint to TL, and here was their rep's reply:
(remove support email (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum))

RoxxYourrSoxx
09-07-12, 05:46 PM
I don't like this change. They doubled prices in food, decorations, tables, chairs, expansions, you name it! It's 20,000 for pink dividers?! It cuts down our profits when making food. I used to make over 10,000 coins in profit and now it's like 5,000. The expansion prices were ridiculous as they were, but now...They expect us to pay 10,000,000 coins for a expansion?! That takes such a long time. I hate the new change. I hate the fact when I'm cooking click a recipe, then another stove, and it goes back to the first page. It takes three times as long to just get my food on the stoves. I hate the fact that they put the notices (new tables, new boxes) on when you open up bakery story. I spent 24 gems on my other game by accident because I was clicking. I didn't want that box! Now I'm left with 2 gems. It used to be they would put the notices before the actual game loads. I contacted TeamLava and they won't restore my original gems. I actually paid money for those gems and then waste it on a box BY ACCIDEMTThe new appliances barely give a profit. I have to spend twice as much on appliances. I'm going to quit if you don't change these DUMB changes back to the way things were. TeamLava you have a lot of unhappy costumers!

Prices that are EXTREMELY ridiculous:
108,000 for a diamond print table
70,000 for the green table
50,000 for a clamshell chair
5,000,000 for a chocolate fountain (1,000,000 was enough! ... I liked it when you had it that way)
80,000 for a wall clock (who even spends 40,000 coins for a clock)
16,000 for one wallpaper

Overall the prices have changed drastically causing many players to become frustrated, some have even quit.
My newer bakery won't get a chance to decorate because I can't afford anything. Think how level 1 players would feel...

thomaaas
09-07-12, 05:59 PM
It's absolutely ridiculous. They NEVER EVER listen to their players, and then they do this to us. Since the price increase, my profit has been 5000$ in 1 DAY! And I only cooked recipes, didn't buy any decoration or anything like that, just cooked on my 18 ovens. So thanks to the new increase, I now have a daily profit of 5000$, which means that in a year my profit wil be 1.825.000$, and my next expansions costs 20.000.000 so I will have to wait about 15 years for my next expansion. Good job Team Lava, you should be very proud of yourself. If you were going for the nomination of worst app of the year, you're definitely gonna get there like this.

BloodyVixen
09-07-12, 06:09 PM
Does team lava care,has anyone responded? Iv been playing for two years was just about to 7mil expand,no way im playing for another 3 months to earn 14mil(!!!!!) for TL to change rules again.I loved this game so much i have gotten my family playing so you are losing 5 players not just me.

ZGM2003
09-07-12, 06:12 PM
What is the difference in daily profit, I have migraine but looks like same amount?

RoxxYourrSoxx
09-07-12, 06:13 PM
You should make weekly polls (for the weekly updates and have it be actual people part of the TL team) and have us decide what to add with your options. It gives everyone a chance to put their input in and something to look forward to. You should reward every level (at least every other level) with something. Perhaps a chance for a patio for COINS (like someone else had mentioned), add things that RS has (arcade games ex: pinball machine), coins, a chance to unlock another appliance for FREE (no gems), or even a "spin the wheel" type thing when you reach every 5 levels (which could include any of the things I had listed above). It gives your players something to look forward to. The game is very repetitive (I'm level 77). Give the game something special for people.

cutiepieml
09-07-12, 06:31 PM
This Sucks:(
after I just spent money on gems:(

It is impossible to have any fun now all I can afford is food so they might as well get rid of all the decoration because we can barely make any money when every time we cook out money has to go down so much!!!

I can not believe they are not listening to their customers.

I was happy to treat myself to gems for the boxes but now I won't be buying any more till they make the prices reasonable!

This is so disappointing I was looking forward to Halloween and Christmas and buying some gems for myself but now I am going to have to look for another game:(

cutiepieml
09-07-12, 06:31 PM
opps sorry about all the spelling mistakes I was so angry about this:(

ZGM2003
09-07-12, 06:35 PM
I want to keep playing and I know I am just a number but my neighbors are quitting. Would you please address the issues so I am not forced to stop playing because your clients want to be heard and get some answers. It may make a difference if you made a statement with exlpanation. People yell because they feel they are not being heard in this case they are quitting the game. Please respond to the concerns and let us know you are listening, Please.

moon331
09-07-12, 06:35 PM
At least half of my neighbors are inactive now. All the players below level 30 are gone. I will wait one week to see if TL will do sth. I will have to quit since my neighbors are leaving.

yamiam
09-07-12, 06:37 PM
let me paraphrase instead. They stated that they are unable to reduce the prices at any foreseeable time and the price hike is TL's attempt to maintain the prolonged quality of this game for old and new users. So even as this thread continues to grow, I am spending the entire millions I've saved up, and all the gems I purchased in both my bakeries for one final shopping splurge before I shut down for good (a lot of fun to spend so recklessly like there's no tomorrow- quite literally for my BS game).

ZGM2003
09-07-12, 06:39 PM
Please explain how much you made prior and how much you made today your number appear to be the same. I Am not criticizing I am interested in the difference this change made?

purplegem611
09-07-12, 06:48 PM
Please explain how much you made prior and how much you made today your number appear to be the same. I Am not criticizing I am interested in the difference this change made?

You will probably make the same amount of money it will just cost you more to produce it! And more to decorate and expand.

trace35
09-07-12, 06:49 PM
Wow! I am one of the many who have stopped playing because of the price increase. I'm level 95 and my next expansion is 30 000 000 coins.

But as it turns out, even if I wanted to keep playing, so many of my Nbr's have stopped, I would have no one to tip anyway! Hahaha TL! I can't wait to see what your profits for this mth are!

chzhed2522
09-07-12, 06:49 PM
Definetly not happy with change in prices. I am a daily player who does spend my own money on gems. I love this game. Changes make the goals of expansion and decorating bakery unachieveable. Considering calling it quits. SO DISAPPOINTED IN TEAM LAVA.

purplegem611
09-07-12, 07:09 PM
Wow! I am one of the many who have stopped playing because of the price increase. I'm level 95 and my next expansion is 30 000 000 coins.

But as it turns out, even if I wanted to keep playing, so many of my Nbr's have stopped, I would have no one to tip anyway! Hahaha TL! I can't wait to see what your profits for this mth are!
I have stopped baking, building and buying! Told nbrs I would continue to tip them for the time being. Selling the food I have which is tons and tons and then if things don't change (which also looks like it won't) will close down!

420diva
09-07-12, 07:13 PM
let me paraphrase instead. They stated that they are unable to reduce the prices at any foreseeable time and the price hike is TL's attempt to maintain the prolonged quality of this game for old and new users. So even as this thread continues to grow, I am spending the entire millions I've saved up, and all the gems I purchased in both my bakeries for one final shopping splurge before I shut down for good (a lot of fun to spend so recklessly like there's no tomorrow- quite literally for my BS game).

"To Maintain the prolonged quality of this game for new and old users"...hmmmm thats odd ...Seems to me the quality that was there before is gone now... at least before the changes , I had neighbors to tip

gorl1220
09-07-12, 07:31 PM
TL has the same answer for everyone.
" we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time, though we will make sure to notify the development team about your feedback regarding this change."

"We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users."

if you can`t return, you have to raise the price of selling food. at the same rate.
except for the prices of selling food, you raise all items`s price.
How the game progresses? at this states!

Do think from the perspective of the user.
This update is only for TL . There was no update for users.

It seems you do not try to fix. never!

3chessie
09-07-12, 07:33 PM

I beg the difference with the first part. They did this same thing about a month ago and within 24 hours they switched it back to the original status after everyone complained. So they ARE able to put it back any time they want

trisarahtops2509
09-07-12, 07:34 PM
This game used to be in my 'simulation games' folder. I guess it should now go in....fantasy games folder??? I'm highly disappointed by TL's move. I've stopped baking and am waiting for the counters so clear so i can close the doors. It's a shame since i'm on lvl 96. I have done this in another TL game recently, and surprsingly, it doesnt feel that bad!!!

Gypsy_Cat
09-07-12, 07:39 PM
Someone at TL or a Moderator, please please please: just give me one positive point on the players side that this price increase makes. I will not accept 'longevity of game/play' because that doesn't even make sense.

Just give me one point of view that makes this change an advantage to the players.

retro71
09-07-12, 07:53 PM
I'll summarize an earlier post.

The cost to make a recipe, 50% higher. The cost to buy ANYTHING, 50% higher.

So, Two days ago 4 coins in the overall economy of the game now equals one. Is this accurate or have I misfigured?

mamawDi
09-07-12, 07:59 PM
First and foremost, a company that succeeds listens to the consumer. I don't know who is advising you on customer relations team lava, whoever they are you need to check their credentials. This attitude of not listening to consumers has put many good companies out of business. In this economy a business needs all the help it can get to just keep afloat. A game is a pleasure, in this economy that is the last thing poor people have extra money to spend on. I am sure that a lot of poor people, being one myself, have purchased some gems, as a reward to themselves, and to support team lava games. Some people can afford to purchase more gems and have chosen to do so, which is great too, but the point I'm trying to make is that team lava does not listen to the consumer.

I for one admit that I am addicted to these games, not to the point of selling my firstborn, but addicted nonetheless. But with any addiction it can be conquered, and once you have lost all those addicted players, you'll never make any money from them, because they won't be back.

I belong to another unmentioned game company who has perfect customer relations and will bend over backward to please the customer. I have been a paying member of theirs for years. You know what that game company's secret is, they listen to their customers.

I have seen post after post of customers asking, pleading with you to correct something you have messed up. You don't even bother to acknowledge anyone or what they have to say. Why does someone want to buy gems when there is such a high chance of losing them? Do you think we are morons?

In this economy a business is lucky to even survive right now. Please listen to your customers before you lose your business.

purplegem611
09-07-12, 08:04 PM
I'll summarize an earlier post.

The cost to make a recipe, 50% higher. The cost to buy ANYTHING, 50% higher.

So, Two days ago 4 coins in the overall economy of the game now equals one. Is this accurate or have I misfigured?
I believe it's 100% higher, it's been doubled right?
either way it's way to much of a hike!and not enough profit!
I would even settle for the food prices to go back to normal.

bandykins
09-07-12, 08:10 PM
... i just went to the Play Store and voted 'up' every recent one star review... Why bother begging? They don't listen, and they don't care... I'm done with BS.

Princess2216
09-07-12, 08:14 PM
I wouldn't pay a penny as a subsciption fee what they have done is outrageous. I feel for those who are starting and it will take them forever to reach there goal as it is it was hard for us older players.

I guess I will have to quit, close, go out of buisness they do not think of the people on senior citizens, on ssi, disability and so forth on a limited salary. Really sad they done this!

retro71
09-07-12, 08:20 PM
I believe it's 100% higher, it's been doubled right?
either way it's way to much of a hike!and not enough profit!
I would even settle for the food prices to go back to normal.

It reminds me of those IQ-type trick algebraic questions a favorite teacher would give:

If a recipe now yields 2 coins, previously 4. And from that measley 2 coins what used to 1 coin now costs 2. How jacked are you? LOL

purplegem611
09-07-12, 08:26 PM
It reminds me of those IQ-type trick algebraic questions a favorite teacher would give:

If a recipe now yields 2 coins, previously 4. And from that measley 2 coins what used to 1 coin now costs 2. How jacked are you? LOL
Retro
Well you made me laugh!! Now .... how many pieces of cake does jack have?? Hahaha!!

retro71
09-07-12, 08:31 PM
Dang, Jack has the cake, the coins, the gems, the recipes...

He's the Jack Daddy!

purplegem611
09-07-12, 08:42 PM
Dang, Jack has the cake, the coins, the gems, the recipes...

He's the Jack Daddy!
You got an A+ ps... Hate math! Although this game got my math s****s working again!
Sorry got off topic humor here!

melby29
09-07-12, 09:09 PM
It's not exactly 4 times.

If your PROFIT halved and the cost of everything except food doubled, then it would be 4 times. That's because it's your profit from cooking that you spend on the stuff that has doubled in price.

However, how much your profit takes a hit depends on what the profit is on the food you are cooking.

For example - if I make a loaf of bread that costs 40c to make and I sell it for $2.00, then I have made $1.60 profit.

If the cost of that bread rises to 80c, then my profit is now $1.20. It hasn't halved. So, I have 75% of the profit I used to make on a loaf of bread, to spend on stuff that is now 200% of what it was. I need to make a profit of 266% of what I used to make, to buy the same thing I used to buy.

On the other hand, something that already had a low profit margin would be even worse.

If I used to make a loaf of bread that cost 95c, and sell for $2, then I used to make a profit of $1.05 per loaf.

When the cost doubles to $1.90, I now only make 10c profit. My profit margin has dropped from $1.05 to 10c. In the last example, I still had 75% of the profit I used to make. Now, I only have 10%. So to pay for something that is now twice as much, I have to cook and sell TWENTY times as much.

MommaLouKC
09-07-12, 09:27 PM
Talk about profit... I've made 70,000 in sale and tips + 30,000 as the daily bonus in the last 24 hours. I have spent 0.00. This is 1/3 of the amount I made Wednesday. My bakery would operate in the red if I continued playing like I did on Wednesday. Bakery Story economics definitely operate in a make believe world. No real world business would survive this type of economics. Just saying!

supacook123
09-07-12, 09:29 PM
Discouraged and disappointed in the unrealistic price increase. I really enjoyed playing...now completely frustrated. Will find a different game to play.

melby29
09-07-12, 09:35 PM
What will slow everyone down even more is that you don't make PROFIT til you make SALES.

Those people who have 1 million dishes on their counters have spent probably between 2 and 4 million coins to make them, and the fact that they are sitting there means they have not yet been sold.

If you are cooking more than you are selling, then you will lose coins every day, unless you can somehow speed up your sales. From all accounts, though, people through the door keep slowing down.

I don't have heaps of food, but if I did, I would be cashing that in before I cooked any more, by letting it sell.

bleuchiffon
09-07-12, 09:48 PM
Perhaps Gifting Food instead of Parts would help...:confused:

argentina718
09-07-12, 09:50 PM
did any of the TL staff explain this ridiculous inflation or respond to their (losing) customers???

melby29
09-07-12, 09:54 PM
did any of the TL staff explain this ridiculous inflation or respond to their (losing) customers???

Yeah something about maintaining the economy of the game and longevity for players.

I think that means they are trying to improve their own economic situation and making it take forever for players to achieve anything.

trace35
09-07-12, 10:01 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35162-Why-all-the-item-prices-doubled&p=392342&viewfull=1#post392342

trace35
09-07-12, 10:02 PM
Yeah something about maintaining the economy of the game and longevity for players.

I think that means they are trying to improve their own economic situation and making it take forever for players to achieve anything.

true that! Lol!

lizardlickfan
09-07-12, 10:38 PM
Wow a lot has happened in a day. I can't find the original thread that I posted in so I guess I'll post here. TL please reverse this decision. It doesn't help anyone when you raise costs 100% and not raise profits also. Can someone from TL please explain to all of us how this improves the balance and longevity of the game!!!!!

sunnyazchica
09-07-12, 10:49 PM
As an adult with a full-time job, I am just looking to be able to kick back and relax for a moment...and not have it cost me an arm and a leg. While you can technically play the game without ever spending a dime of your real, hard-earned cash, the price hikes make it twice as hard to advance in the game at the same pace you had previously. It will take at least twice as long to expand, and you will also miss out on some cool items or decorating your store just-so. Knowing that it just took me at over a month to earn enough to expand and then finding out it is twice as expensive once I go to do it is a huge disappointment. I was so looking forward to being able to do something new and move on for once.

I estimated the time it would take me to have enough coins to expand now based off an estimated amount earned per week...another 7-10 weeks. Another 7-10 weeks before I have enough money to expand...that is if I don't spend any coins on anything else...no new stoves/ovens, no new decorations or weekly updates purchases...all just to wait to expand. Another 7-10 weeks of my bakery being exactly the same, punching out the exact same recipes day after day after day. Suddenly the game is no fun anymore when there is no timely progress. What is the point of playing the game if you are never going to get anywhere?

trace35
09-07-12, 11:03 PM
For me it will take roughly 7 months to earn the 30 mill for expansion. And that's if I don't cook anything during that time, but use up my food stores instead.
7 months? OMG! If you don't think that's ridiculous then you need to think again!

3chessie
09-07-12, 11:27 PM
If a real bakery had an increase in rent,supplies, electricity Etc... I can guarantee you that the next Time I went in to purchase the $1.00 loaf of bread would cost me more to buy as the baker would pass the extra expenses on to the consumers. Here we are not passing anything on to the customers they r still paying the same amount for that loaf of bread that they paid 6 months ago although our cost to make the bread has doubled??? TL is not being logical nor fair in upping our cost but not upping our customers cost. That is not how it works n TL knows that. So the only ppl making out here is TL! And that is very selfish and self centered of them. They didn't think about us at all. Just themselves.

lynsd
09-08-12, 12:39 AM
this is what you call being ripped off !!!! 14 million for my next expansion ????!!!! !! joke

jikan
09-08-12, 01:02 AM
the gem traps used to be the only thing i found frustrating with the game but now there's the force closing and these unreasonable prices. i didn't really mind when you made constructibles costing 50000. my bakery can survive without decors that cost millions and though i really wanted the expansions, i can either wait or forget about it. but with the increase in the price of the recipes, TL has crossed the line. those are the only source of profit we have and you've cut it down to a net of $1!!! i'm nearly at level 98, i've been playing for over a year and right now, those facts are the only reason i'm still playing. please stop chopping down the bakery income. it's not good business.

GimmeBacon
09-08-12, 01:06 AM
I was enjoying playing this game. I was looking forward to having a bakery big enough to start decorating in earnest, I was even considering buying gems for some of the cool stuff. But just as I reached the half-way mark to my next expansion, you doubled the cost. Now getting to the fun part will take me months. Let's face it, this game isn't so exciting or social as to warrant that type of investment. The amount of money I have saved has barely gone up at all since the change was made. I tip my neighbors, work on the goals, and make new food, and am making no progress at all. I have to assume that your mindset is that if it takes longer to get gems and coins in-game, then we'll spend real money to make up the difference. That is called greed, and your greed just sucked all the fun out of this game. I am no longer considering buying gems. I am instead going to say goodbye to my neighbors and move on to the next game.

gingar1
09-08-12, 02:37 AM
It's sad to see high level players giving up on this game because of the price hikes!!
But what else can you do, the fun has gone out of it!!

Kaneo123
09-08-12, 03:13 AM
I can't believe it!!

All the work I've done for this game, I've spent over $200 just on gems to make my bakery the best. Now you've just washed all that away. It is clearly pure greed. I relied on you for my entertainment, going back to Do something now, or you will suffer. If you still want to add me, my ID is Kaneo123.

You've gone too far this time, TeamLava. I'll never forgive you.....

Qwertykbd
09-08-12, 04:02 AM
My Top gross profit/plate menus : Red Velvet Cake, Sugar Cookies, Cinnamon Rolls, Pumpkin Pie, Valentine Cookies, Banada Bread...
I am sure you already know that for the menus above, gross profit/plate is now decreased by 26~34%.
I am level 99 and have about 5 million of money cureently, but have almost no will to earn money now.
I am looking forward to expandfing size for 7 million, but your new price strategy has blown my plan completely!
Please get back the previous prices asap!

creamypuff
09-08-12, 04:08 AM
Today, for the first time in the 18 months since I found Bakery Story, I went online and to the app store and play store to find out what other games are out there. I love this game. Never did I think that I'd quit, even when I top out at lvl 100! I have a rare disorder that affects my whole life. But in this game, my handicaps didn't matter. I found hosts of new friends who don't see me as sick. This game has been my refuge. I have spent enough on gems, because it was worth it to me, to pay TL salaries for a month and would have continued, too. And I know I'm not the only one. Please... I've lost so much. I don't want to lose this too.

BloodyVixen
09-08-12, 04:40 AM
Has anyone elses goals disappered? Mine are gone!

leah2812
09-08-12, 04:53 AM
I'm so gutted that the prices have doubled I'm kind of a new player I just hit level 50 was nearly up to 4,000,000 then great one it's all of sudden gone up :/
Don't know how TL expects people to progress in the game, will be to busy trying to save our money to expand that we won't be able to buy decorations or anything else.
Really dum move on your part TeamLava, I enjoyed playing this game but now find it absoulty ridiculous with those prices, and I'm pretty sure it'll get boring for everybody beacause nobody will hardly be able to buy things or expand!!
I really hope you change it back!!

hicarbdiet
09-08-12, 05:29 AM
I haven't had any 'real' goals since the Olympics. Only the goals are to do with other games which I wouldn't play before & definitely won't now that TL have seen fit to destroy BS by doubling already exorbitant prices.

Has anyone elses goals disappered? Mine are gone!

tigercell
09-08-12, 05:37 AM
I already posted on page 12 but I'm back the next day because things still haven't changed. I am level 88 and it's absolutely ridiculous for Storm 8/Team Lava to think they can get away with a stunt like this. I'd like to rebut their official statement: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35162-Why-all-the-item-prices-doubled&p=392342&viewfull=1#post392342

"Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time."

Well that was 2 days ago. Has "at this time" changed? How about changing it back now? We know you're capable, don't play like a politician with slick talk and wordplay, trying to make us think it's not possible to be changed back. A few lines of code and voila, it can be changed back. We know this for a fact, please don't patronize us and think we're dumb.

"adjustments may be made to the economy to ensure the balance, quality, and longevity of the game for existing and new users."

How does a 100% increase in the price of everything EXCEPT profit ensure the quality of the game for new users? If you're level 1 and it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars just to buy a few tables, how is this exactly "quality" game play? I'd like to know if your Team Lava "team" actually did any focus groups or surveys before pulling that one out of thin air! Quite laughable.

"we will continue to pass the feedback on to the team so they know how you feel about these changes."

That's it? So they can know how we feel? No, how about passing feedback on so changes can be made. This is a democracy and we vote with our time and money. Many of us have already voted against this change, so what good is "knowing how we feel" going to do unless action is taken because of it?

mintominto82
09-08-12, 05:38 AM
I just lost two of my beloved neighbors. They were what TL would consider bread-&-butter customers - daily players with great bakeries with regular gem purchases. So great work.

I work with many corp clients, big and small, and have seen them rise and fall. Bad ones who went out of biz ALWAYS walked down the exact path, starting with over-confidence in their ability to attain the market and customers. Good luck, TL. You will need a lot of it.

sourlicorice5
09-08-12, 05:41 AM
It's sad to see high level players giving up on this game because of the price hikes!!
But what else can you do, the fun has gone out of it!!

Yep I was level 98 And quit bakery. I'm still playing the other games but not going to buy gems anymore unless they change it back which I doubt will happen.

yummycakestoronto
09-08-12, 05:58 AM
I'm at level 97.

I have stored all my ovens. Once I run out of food and the prices are not adjusted, I plan on closing my beloved bakery and say good bye to my dear neighbors.

I like playing but I don't like being taken advantage of.

TL - if you don't adjust, we will leave and find a new game and spend our money somewhere else.

gabrea95
09-08-12, 06:23 AM
I think it is absolutely ridiculous how the prices are doubled! How are we supposed ro make progress with theses changes! Seriously considering packing up everything until team lava acts wisely! Very disappointed!

nihna
09-08-12, 06:40 AM
Thy want us to run out of mony and still want to buy a lot of stuff to have fun so all you have to do is getting mony by the real mony that the story nothing els Thy tread us like we have no brains to use.

I side it before and I will say it now this compiny is very very very greedy And so soon they will loos it all cuse of that

crissy9112
09-08-12, 06:43 AM
ALOT of players don't read the forum let alone the 'bugs' section, so make sure to let your neighbors kniw about this crazy price increase!!

kima65
09-08-12, 06:46 AM
Im done with teamlava

Luna48
09-08-12, 06:59 AM
First of all, thanks Kookie for opening this thread. It at least gives players a place to make a comment about this change.

I would say that there is an overwhelming dissatisfaction with this change and many players are leaving. Everyday several of my neighbors have quit. These are "good" high level players whom I know have bought gems by the items in their bakeries. Checking at the App store, all I can see now are extremely bad reviews and lots of one star ratings. Many players are starting to talk about actions similar to last January when the food values were leveled out. I have not seen one positive comment about these changes in over 450 comments on 2 threads.

If TL is trying create a game in which gem purchases are the only way to advance, this might be a good strategy. I'm not sure in this economy it will work. You won't force me to buy gems this way. In a game that is advertised as free in the App store, most players begin believing they can play and enjoy the game without having to spend real money. As you play for a while you realize that you can spend real money and get virtual things for your game. Players who can afford to and enjoy that do. Others can't. Advertising a free game and then setting it up so that you must buy gems to advance is a little like a bait and switch. Bait and switch has never been a good business practice (particularly in the virtual world where your game is subject to written reviews in the App store).

My constructive comment is to restore the purchase costs to the previous levels. That price point allowed players to feel as if there was something to play for - an expansion, new decorations, accomplishing goals that involved cooking, play a strategic game for income or gems, etc. Now if a player is looking at months and months to accomplish an expansion, it's just not as much fun. If a player can't earn enough to decorate, what's the point in playing? We all love our neighbors, but very few play just for their neighbors.

If you want your current players to continue to play, have fun, encourage their real life friends to play and continue to write good reviews in the App store, please revert back to the original prices. We all know that TL can revert back because you did in January when player were so upset by TL's change in food values. Players are just as upset about this change

Please, please, please change back so that we can just play the game we enjoy and not have to spend time on the forum complaining and writing bad reviews. I really would rather play.

sourlicorice5
09-08-12, 07:04 AM
First of all, thanks Kookie for opening this thread. It at least gives players a place to make a comment about this change.

I would say that there is an overwhelming dissatisfaction with this change and many players are leaving. Everyday several of my neighbors have quit. These are "good" high level players whom I know have bought gems by the items in their bakeries. Checking at the App store, all I can see now are extremely bad reviews and lots of one star ratings. Many players are starting to talk about actions similar to last January when the food values were leveled out. I have not seen one positive comment about these changes in over 450 comments on 2 threads.

If TL is trying create a game in which gem purchases are the only way to advance, this might be a good strategy. I'm not sure in this economy it will work. You won't force me to buy gems this way. In a game that is advertised as free in the App store, most players begin believing they can play and enjoy the game without having to spend real money. As you play for a while you realize that you can spend real money and get virtual things for your game. Players who can afford to and enjoy that do. Others can't. Advertising a free game and then setting it up so that you must buy gems to advance is a little like a bait and switch. Bait and switch has never been a good business practice (particularly in the virtual world where your game is subject to written reviews in the App store).

My constructive comment is to restore the purchase costs to the previous levels. That price point allowed players to feel as if there was something to play for - an expansion, new decorations, accomplishing goals that involved cooking, play a strategic game for income or gems, etc. Now if a player is looking at months and months to accomplish an expansion, it's just not as much fun. If a player can't earn enough to decorate, what's the point in playing? We all love our neighbors, but very few play just for their neighbors.

If you want your current players to continue to play, have fun, encourage their real life friends to play and continue to write good reviews in the App store, please revert back to the original prices. We all know that TL can revert back because you did in January when player were so upset by TL's change in food values. Players are just as upset about this change

Please, please, please change back so that we can just play the game we enjoy and not have to spend time on the forum complaining and writing bad reviews. I really would rather play.

Great post :-) My sentiments exactly. I really want to play bakery again as I really did like it. But with the current changes there's no way I'll play for the reasons stated in the above post.

takeva
09-08-12, 07:13 AM
Was wondering what was going on. Thought it may be a bug with my game. I was saving up for the 1m expansion. I finally got the 1m and I went to buy it. I couldn't because it is now 2m. That's just really messed up. At least give a warning, maybe players would have expected the changes to happen. Is this update even posted somewhere officially? I couldn't find anywhere where it says they made the prices higher. I am terribly upset right now that I'm thinking about uninstalling the app.

I'm a new player who had enjoyed the game and made it my goal to save up for each expansion. I lost my motivation to keep at it.

casperx72
09-08-12, 07:21 AM

This is my second and last contribution to this discussion.
I will put my energy on something else, which has nothing to do with TeamLava. There are much better things in life than this game and its developer/business team.

What we see here, on the forum, is just the tip of the iceberg.
99% of the players of BS are not registered on the forum, or simply do not know it exists. But many are complaining, it's just not seen.
The fact that some players are responding on this forum and taking the time for this, is reason enough to listen to your players. TeamLava should be happy that they get feedback, because this in important!

I have some suggestions: if TeamLava is not willing to listen to their customers (players), it will backfire on them on the long term. It has happend before to other company's, and i hope TeamLava will learn from this and not make the same mistakes.

To be short: the problem.

-1a- Due to the doubled prices on both recipes and expansions (and decor), and the slow selling rate (earnings stay the same) the bottom line is, that it will take players a year or more to expand. And that's if you bake and dont'n by decorations in the meantime. But then the play fun is gone.

-1b- Easily said: i am forced to buy gems, to expand. Therse is simpy no other way. Players will not play for 1 year just for 1 expansion. Simple as that. TeamLava wants more gem income, that's clear.

Personally i have no problem with buying gems for expansion (in my case 14.000.000 coins or 80 gems), but i will only do this if TeamLava is willing to change some things and really listen to their customers. At the moment i don't feel respected at all as a player. I spent more than EUR 100,00 on gems in BS, and my reward is: unannounced changes and not willing to listen to players wich ask for important changes for over 2 years.You can't ignore feedback forever!

What can TeamLava do to turn this around?

I am (and more players) willing to buy gems for expansion and nice decoration if:

-1- TeamLava starts with announcements of changes, and does not suprise players anymore if the gameplay is changed dramatically like this change
-2- TeamLava does not silence people on this forum. Some negative threads about cunsumer rights organisations were removed. Removing this means silencing people, ignoring feedback. This will make players even more angry, and it will backfire on TeamLava in the end. Will you end on Television in a Consumer Rights programme, for example like the Smurfs Game that got lots of negative publicity? The developer implemented a confirmation button en removed the traps. Learn from this!
-3- Add the confirmation button for gems, remove the gem traps. This is blocking me buying gems, and many players will agree.
Note: I signed up for a strategy game, not for a lottery! I once lost 24 gems in trap, gems that i bought with real money. This is stealing, and i can tell you: here in The Netherlands thats forbidden, TeamLava is already in investigation at Ducth Consumer Rights organisation for that. Why should a put money in a game, with the chance to lose it on something a don't want, like finishing all ovens by accident and losing USD 10,00 of real money?
-4- Listen to your players. They want to play! They asked for over 2 years for: removing gem traps, a sticky message on the wall in case of vacation, removing old invites from the inviting lists. TeamLava does not respond.

Possible Solutions to solve this:

Find a compromise, find it in the middle. I also understand that TeamLava needs to sell gems, to develop the game.
a) Increase the prices with 50% instead of 100%, and decrease the number of gems with 50% for expansion, OR lower de gem prices with 50% in the app store. The game balance referred to the gem price is alreay not healty. BS game is in fact quite simple, i can find much more complicated games for less money.
b Make some changes that are asked for so long: remove gem traps, add the sticky message, do something for the higher (96+) levels and long players.
c) Start better communication, don't suprise your players with drastic changes without any notice. That's called respect and good communication, and it benifits TeamLava on the long term. There is only to win here, nothing to loose. It's said to see that the current rating in the AppStore is going down day by day for Bakery Story, and it will be until TeamLava is willing to listen to their own customer players.

With the above suggestions (a,b,c) i am willing to spent real money on gems for expansion and/or decoration and i will play on, it used to be a great game!

And for now?

Well, In the meantime i quit my bakery, at level 96. Waiting for some progress and action from TeamLava.
If things doesn't change, i quit all by TeamLava games, and buy another game from definitely an other developing company.

I will leave it alone now, thanks for reading.
Casper
The Netherlands

pattypopo
09-08-12, 07:46 AM
Cassper you have some good points and your statement is well said, however I disagree with one thing. I will NEVER use gems (my good money) to expand. Expanding benefits them as much as the player. The space gained will need to be filled and that's when I would and have spent gems. I could almost make a real life baby faster than I will reach my next expansion. That is ridiculous!
I really believe that Team Lava didn't think this through before making the change. I understand that they need people to buy gems to survive. The gem buyers support the free players. I get that. I hope when they realize they verstepped they will at least put the cost of expansion back to what it was.

pattypopo
09-08-12, 07:48 AM
Cassper you have some good points and your statement is well said, however I disagree with one thing. I will NEVER use gems (my good money) to expand. Expanding benefits them as much as the player. The space gained will need to be filled and that's when I would and have spent gems. I could almost make a real life baby faster than I will reach my next expansion. That is ridiculous!
I really believe that Team Lava didn't think this through before making the change. I understand that they need people to buy gems to survive. The gem buyers support the free players. I get that. I hope when they realize they verstepped they will at least put the cost of expansion back to what it was.

Overstepped

casperx72
09-08-12, 08:00 AM

Thank you for your reply, i understand what you mean, and i am listening to any corrections or better ideas.

I just wanted to state, that as a player, i am willing to buy gems for a affordable price on reasonable conditions.

TeamLava cannot offer the game for free; they still are a company that has to pay their developers. Lots of people want everything for free, that's simply not always possible.

But i agree with you (and this was off course only my own opinion).

I just hope for an solution where both players and the developer can benifit from somehow.

purplegem611
09-08-12, 08:13 AM
Thank you for your reply, i understand what you mean, and i am listening to any corrections or better ideas.

I just wanted to state, that as a player, i am willing to buy gems for a affordable price on reasonable conditions.

TeamLava cannot offer the game for free; they still are a company that has to pay their developers. Lots of people want everything for free, that's simply not always possible.

But i agree with you (and this was off course only my own opinion).

I just hope for an solution where both players and the developer can benifit from somehow.

I also spent gems on expansion! Buying gems was a "treat" for me! So as a paying customer I am very dissapointed!

mercedes79
09-08-12, 08:37 AM
This is just crazy! I just finally (after several months of saving) made $6,000,000 to expand...I hit expand and it says $12,000,000 to expand!!! I obviously missed this by just a day or two. I am at level 96 and am considering deleting this and the several other team lava games that I play. I'm sure I am not the only one either! You might want to switch things back team lava before the word gets out and only few will play. 😡

pattypopo
09-08-12, 08:50 AM
[QUOTE=purplegem611;394570]I also spent gems on expansion! Buying gems was a "treat" for me! So as a paying customer I am very dissapointed![/QUOT

Oh, now I know why my bakery always seems smaller than other people at my level! Lol! Hope you don't think I ' m dissing you or anyone for using gems to expand. I just prefer to spend gems on gaudy, cute stuff. :)

sourlicorice5
09-08-12, 09:26 AM
I'm not going to do the thing that shall not be named but did quit bakery. If they do the same hike in prices in the other games then I'll just quit those as well and sadly move on.

shakiba
09-08-12, 09:55 AM
I'm not going to do the thing that shall not be named but did quit bakery. If they do the same hike in prices in the other games then I'll just quit those as well and sadly move on.

Me too. It's just not fun anymore. Too much stress for just a game. I got bigger things to worry about.

sunnyazchica
09-08-12, 10:00 AM
They need to remove Free off the description of the game wherever you downloaded it from - for me Googleplay.

nihna
09-08-12, 10:15 AM
All I know is as long as we write in this thread as long as thy determine not to change anything
By writing here we show them how much we love and care about bakery story so thy will use this weakness of us for there own good ...

So stop show them how much u care I think as the no. Of reply in this thread increas as much as thy become happy
The ppl send them emils thy said we will not change a thing so let them do whatever thy like at the end no one will lose only them we will find thousand of games ready for us to play them

LoviepetsGarden
09-08-12, 10:33 AM
Team Lava, you're truly traying to get rid of your players. We've put up with constant service interruptions and poor performance, just today I lost over a 100 diamonds in purchases. You are taking the joy out of playing the game. I have already removed other TL games and was hoping to just keep a couple. Remember Netflix????

iralev
09-08-12, 10:48 AM
I've been reading the postings here and see there is no feedback or any reaction from TL. It seems they open the thread to let people to vent out their frustration. I think the best way to attract their attention and maybe to start listen to their customers if we start writing about our frustration in app store BS review section plus that would warn potential new players.

sweetstuff525
09-08-12, 10:50 AM
I've been reading the postings here and see there is no feedback or any reaction from TL. It seems they open the thread to let people to vent out their frustration. I think the best way to attract their attention and maybe to start listen to their customers if we start writing about our frustration in app store BS review section plus that would warn potential new players.
Done that.. Many have read the reviews

JerseyGirl068
09-08-12, 10:53 AM
I give up! I am at level 97 & have been trying to expand for months now but haven't been able to come up with $7 million because my bakery hardly makes any money. The food doesn't move... I still have those gravestone brownies from last year sitting on my counter!

So, for the past 2 weeks I haven't baked or purchased anything so I can save for the expansion. I am now $400,000 away from the $7 million & you DOUBLED the price so I now need $14 million! FORGET IT, I AM SO DONE!!!

Bakery Story is a complete rip off and waste of time! Good luck keeping peeps playing this game!

nihna
09-08-12, 10:56 AM

I will do that too

iralev
09-08-12, 10:57 AM
One review is not enough, it has to be a lot of them

lambyo
09-08-12, 11:17 AM
Perhaps a note to the app store to let Apple know about unscrupulous business practices?

sweetstuff525
09-08-12, 11:19 AM
Perhaps a note to the app store to let Apple know about unscrupulous business practices?

That sounds good... Maybe they won't allow tl games in store and that. Means no money for tl? If we all email maybe they will do something about it

nmishii
09-08-12, 11:21 AM
I lost 2 very good bakery neighbors in the last 24 hrs. And one about a week ago due to TL actions. I think there'll be more.

iralev
09-08-12, 11:50 AM
That sounds good... Maybe they won't allow tl games in store and that. Means no money for tl? If we all email maybe they will do something about it
I don't think it's a great idea. I think our goal should be to make them to listen to us

MuffinTopsK
09-08-12, 11:57 AM
It's bled the fun out for me, so I'll be waiting for my food to sell and then I'll pack up and shut shop! If they change it before my food sells then I'll happily continue playing but I'd just managed to get the ?3mil needed for an expansion which I felt excited about until I saw I'm now only half way there! Then I noticed the profit on what you bake is minimised now too, so it'll take an age to obtain another ?3 million. I just don't have that amount of time to invest and as there's no user incentives added it just feels a bit boring and pointless doing the same thing day in and day out but not seeing your money boosted by much.

When I first read the wall updates about not playing for a while I didn't really agree, but having read how unhappy people are and how they've tried to reason with the company to no avail, I think the next step is to show we'll go if our understandable feelings aren't respected.

Blankiey
09-08-12, 12:17 PM
If your going to raise prices and lower profits you atleast need to make customers come in much faster. Before the update id have to ignore my bakery for a cpl weeks to get gold. Now I have to still do that but my profits are lower... not to mention how annoyed I get having to scroll 10 times to get the food I want on EACH APPLIENCE. Btw. Never had even close to 14 mil coins. Never going to expand that and dont think thats going to make me buy gems to do it. Its going to end up making me quit. I NEED SPACE

NitaKim
09-08-12, 12:38 PM
I really feel disappointed about the increase in price, esp the expansion. I almost got the price for that, but then you doubling it... you know, this update really annoys me and makes me wanna stop playing. It's already too much before you doubling it. I earn the coins very hard and take much time, but I never reach the goal because you keep increasing the price. You make me wanna quit the game for sure because I have no lonher interested to decorate the shop, buy something new... I just keep coins for expansion, but it wont remain the same price, so i feel sick of that. Not enough coins to do or change what I want, it makes me boring. I hope teamlava give us a good deal for that because I really dont want to quit the game unless you give me no choice!

trace35
09-08-12, 12:56 PM

No, the best way to get their attention is by them loosing money.
They are a company, and like any other company they exist to make money. That is perfectly normal.
In 'real life' if we don't like the way a business operates either their service or they are selling an inferior product, then we don't buy from them again. Most businesses would then either change their practices or fold.

If we kept purchasing even though we were unhappy with the product and the service, the company would think "great"! And continue operating the same way.

So you see, it doesn't matter how many people complain, only if the gem sales plummet will TL sit up and take notice. Right now they are watching and waiting to see if we will put our money where our mouth is.

JerseyGirl068
09-08-12, 12:57 PM
I'm sorry if this has already been posted above (I've a low battery so I can't read them all)

Starting tomorrow 10/9/2012 people are starting another blackout like the one in January except for one week this time in protest of the huge cost hikes and other negative changes that were recently made.
I don't know who originally started it, but it's gotten a following already.

if anyone is interested in taking part, 1 block your doors, 2 make no food, 3 take away your tables, 4 buy nothing, and most importantly 5 do not play the game for one week!

We had great success with the last one and have every hope that teamlava will respond this time too. I hope many more people join the TL blackout :)

I'm in! Matter of fact my door will remain closed if this price hike doesn't change! RIDICULOUS!!!

Games should be fun, not a chore! This price hike is an outrage... Shame on you Team Lava!

lythy77
09-08-12, 01:21 PM
my door is closed and all stored. untill the prices come down . i will not buy any gems.
http://freepicupload.com/v-880bakery_story_2012_09_0.png

lythy77
09-08-12, 01:24 PM
http://freepicupload.com/v-880bakery_story_2012_09_0.png

lynsd
09-08-12, 02:24 PM
come on teamlava say something !!!!!

Maartten
09-08-12, 03:18 PM
I have been playing BS and also RS for a while now. I started with RS and checked out BS for free gems but stayed because it was really fun and had alot of cool items. This overnight price double is just outrageous. Why does TL do this? Do they want to force people to buy gems by making it impossible to play the game with normal coins? I am quite sure this will and already is backfiring on them. Alot of people quit because of this ridiculous update.

sweetstuff525
09-08-12, 03:25 PM
I think teamlava have Tons of money worth their 18 games

Yeah I'm not buying gems in any tl games anymore

dalula
09-08-12, 03:26 PM
I just hope that this doesn't mean that the increase in prices will also appear in other games.

melby29
09-08-12, 03:43 PM
I wrote a complaint to TL, and here was their rep's reply:
(remove support email (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum))

Apparently there IS no way to address your concerns. We can complain all we want, but nothing will actually be addressed.

Poetic_Soul
09-08-12, 03:46 PM
Yes today it is about Bakery Story, next week it Will be about Restaurant Story, Then Fashion Story and so on. If you play more than one game soon enough the other games will change because TeamLava will realize they can do the same thing to the other games.

I know a Store Owner in Ohio who had 2 stores one across the street from the other. When people complain that he was rude or his prices were high they said they would shop across the street. The Store owner didn't care because that was his store too. So what he lost in one store he made up for in the other.

Same thing will happen again in RS and the other games if you don't boy cott all The Teamlava games that you play. Maybe nothing will change but if we don't try then we already lost and they will do it to all the games. Yes the games are fun and additive but that is why TL feels they can get away with what they are doing.

sweetstuff525
09-08-12, 03:47 PM
Yes today it is about Bakery Story, next week it Will be about Restaurant Story, Then Fashion Story and so on. If you play more than one game soon enough the other games will change because TeamLava will realize they can do the same thing to the other games.

I know a Store Owner in Ohio who had 2 stores one across the street from the other. When people complain that he was rude or his prices were high they said they would shop across the street. The Store owner didn't care because that was his store too. So what he lost in one store he made up for in the other.

Same thing will happen again in RS and the other games if you don't boy cott all The Teamlava games that you play. Maybe nothing will change but if we don't try then we already lost and they will do it to all the games. Yes the games are fun and additive but that is why TL feels they can get away with what they are doing.
Agree... That's why I won't be buying gems from any tl game untill they fix this

lizardlickfan
09-08-12, 03:51 PM
Agree... That's why I won't be buying gems from any tl game untill they fix this

That's not enough. We need to B all TL games until this is resolved. They need to know its not ok on any game!!!!

ccane77
09-08-12, 03:59 PM
Well I am a level 99 baker. I know that $5 will get me a coffee at Starbucks! Anyway, I remember when they first added the additional expansions. I thought man there is no way I will make enough to exp $15m. So for constructive criticism part of my post, why didn't they just double the exp prices from the get go? Yes people would still be upset about doubled prices to bake but at least they wouldn't feel like they had the rug pulled out from under them like I did when I hit 15m and now it's 30m

MomsHouseofSweets
09-08-12, 04:43 PM
I check. still two menus don`t have. are you android? Android user`s claasic oven have not L'amour Special and Stone Ground Miche.
Many Android users like me.
this morning, L'amour Special and Stone Ground Miche disappeared..

I'm an Android user and just checked my bread oven (that's in storage). There are only 2 recipes. One is the Bit Cross Buns and the other is French Bread. The Stone Gound Miche has suddenly become unlocked. It WAS locked. Now there is one recipe locked and that's the L'amour Special.

Now, if you'll excuse me ... I'm going to put my oven back into storage with ALLL the other ones there.

chattlady
09-08-12, 04:44 PM
Today I have seen comments about the recent updates and I have to agree with many of them. I started thus game for fun. I have purchased gems in the past for different items that have become available. Unfortunately that will probably not happen again. I think Team Lava needs to take a step back and re-evaluate some of the changes that were made, because in the long run I think you will find that these last updates have hurt rather than helped your company. I applaud the fact that some of the changes were to help android based players but it was done at a terrible cost.