PDA

View Full Version : do the dragons gold prices in the market reflect its rarity?

auroracon
09-06-12, 04:04 PM
Because I've noticed that the super rare dragons Forestfire and Parakeet are only 435 and 500 gold respectively, while other regular rare dragons like wizard and trickster are 800 gold...

i would have thought that the higher the gold amount, the more rare the dragon (and the higher the coin value)

mainly i ask because the new aether dragon just came out and is listed at 990 gold, but how do we tell if its a rare or super rare dragon?

foxxiegirl
09-06-12, 04:25 PM
Frankly me personally, I believe they put those prices in at random so that some people just buy them because they feel OMG ITS A SUPER RARE and I've got bad luck with super rares so let me just buy it because it's only 990. Then in the same turn they would think Oh my! It's just rare and is 900 gold???? Ok i'll just buy gold and speed the breeding because i'll likely get it fast.
Now myself personally i tend to get more Supers then normal Rares lol and i don't buy Dragons i buy gold to speed, but i know some do.....

LilMzB4Life
09-06-12, 04:25 PM
If you go into market on the game, click on the dragons icon and then tap on the 'i' in the bottom right hand corner of the dragon, it will give information on the dragon as well as its rarity. I think the Aether was listed as Super Rare.

benbever
09-07-12, 07:53 AM
Super rares are much rarer than normal rares. I have only 1 super rare (landworm) after more than 100 crossbreeds, and I have 7 rares.
The gold prices in the shop are semi-random. Commons are cheaper than rares, and rares tend to be cheaper than super rares. However some rares are more expensive than some super rares. The 900 and 990 gold dragons are no more rare than other super rares.