PDA

View Full Version : Torchcream locked by goal

tastytoastie
09-06-12, 12:42 PM
Haai dear friends,

Have a quick Q, the last update locked my torchcream in my icemachine. It is locjed by goal, but I don't have any goals.
Does anyine have this problem too?

Greetings :-)

badoodie
09-06-12, 09:27 PM
I have the same issue. The torch ice cream is locked by goals. Luckily I had already mastered this item. However, where are the goals that are locking items?!

marrrina
09-07-12, 05:35 AM
You can't get this goal anymore.

This was an Olympic World Games version goal and it's my understanding these goals are no longer accessible. If you didn't complete them in time, you can't access locked recipes.

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 06:05 AM

This was an Olympic World Games version goal and it's my understanding these goals are no longer accessible. If you didn't complete them in time, you can't access locked recipes.

That's Right :D

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 06:06 AM
Haai dear friends,

Have a quick Q, the last update locked my torchcream in my icemachine. It is locjed by goal, but I don't have any goals.
Does anyine have this problem too?

Greetings :-)

Maybe Your Are Out Of Luck This Time.
I'm Sorry That You Missed The Goal ...

badoodie
09-07-12, 12:13 PM

Erm, kind of hard to complete a goal when never given the chance to! Given that I'd already mastered the recipe seems rather silly that it is now locked. Good ole' Team Lava.

kevlinchris
09-07-12, 01:02 PM
I have this problem too. When the update for Android came out to include goals, I guess(it worked for BS), the locked items showed up but not the goals to get them. As an Android user, I never had locked items or goals to get them.

TerriBellaGrace
09-07-12, 03:28 PM
This happened I my neighbor also.

Here's what happened:
Since iOS players had to unlock this recipes by goal, we got them.
Android auto revived the recipes.
So when you updated to be just like us, you needed a goal to unlock the recipes.
Unfortunatley, that goal is long gone. :(

TerriBellaGrace
09-07-12, 03:28 PM
*to not I

TerriBellaGrace
09-07-12, 03:34 PM
*recieved not revived lol stupid auto correct