PDA

View Full Version : Caramel Apple Trees???

DoubleZ
09-06-12, 12:39 PM
I mastered these last year!! Why am I having to do it again??? Grrrrr!!😡

queentina3
09-06-12, 12:44 PM
I mastered these last year!! Why am I having to do it again??? Grrrrr!!😡

These aren't the same ones, according to others. I never got the original ones as they were already pulled before I started the game, but I do feel bad for those that received the original ones. The whole clown/circus theme is lame, IMO.

cast1532
09-06-12, 01:01 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/cast1532/2f1eae04.jpg

pinkster73
09-06-12, 01:33 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/cast1532/2f1eae04.jpg

Pardon? I couldn't quite hear you. :p

cast1532
09-06-12, 02:22 PM
Pardon? I couldn't quite hear you. :p

lol. I forgot to turn on the megaphone. Next time.

DoubleZ
09-06-12, 02:40 PM
So...I have 30 of the old caramel apple trees sitting in inventory, now I have to buy 30+ more to master the different same tree. Nice. Are they running out of ideas that they have to now do duplicates? There are MANY suggestions all over this forum from active players.

Agree with queentina, too. The circus/carnival theme is very lame. I'd like to see more CROPS, a lot less flowers, more FARM themed farm items, and a LARGE BREED HERDING DOG that I don't have to buy a gem package to obtain.

jeanabeana
09-06-12, 05:18 PM
Hey... at least you can get this stuff. For those of us on android... we still don't have goals or half the stuff that IOS gets... all because I won't support Steve Jobs family. Nice people but seriously now... =)

queentina3
09-07-12, 07:08 AM
Hey... at least you can get this stuff. For those of us on android... we still don't have goals or half the stuff that IOS gets... all because I won't support Steve Jobs family. Nice people but seriously now... =)

One thing has nothing to do with the other. iOS hasn't had goals for Farm in a long time, and TL is introducing goals to Android players on their other games, so I'm sure at some point they will for this game as well. iOS also has Tap to Manage, which Android does not, so neither OS has the best of things. iOS also still has the issue of all neighbors being checked. Android is not the only OS that has issues with Farm, so please don't think it is. There are some iOS players that also don't have the goal prizes as people came to the game after those goals were already gone, so it isn't just Kindle/Android players that don't have those items.

Chocolit
09-08-12, 06:39 PM
Confirm the 2 caramels are really different. Bought 12 of the 2D old caramels last year and started planting them in this June. Cannot recall whether I've gotten to 2 Leaf to date as I can't see the Leaf mastery icon / bar. Bought 5 new caramel apples yesterday, hoping the old caramels planted to date would count towards the new one - but fat hopes! The Leaf mastery bar only moved a pinch after collecting the 5 new caramels. In the Inventory, both caramels are separately kept in 2 different compartments. Hence, DoubleZ, your mastery of the old 2D caramel was not in vain.

sadic
09-23-12, 04:07 PM
I totally agree on more crops i'm tired of flowers. I also agree about more FARM themed items. 1 i would like to see is an old run down barm with good

cr4zy_eights
09-23-12, 04:15 PM
Team lava is so creative aren't they ��