PDA

View Full Version : DS and MS luckiness

Ylesiya
09-06-12, 11:41 AM
I started playing Monster Story after a goal in my Dragon Story which is my main game now. I am almost level 53 and was trying for Diamond for a very long time with no luck. I don't remember how many tries I had, those I counted were around 100, but I am sure there were more. I have all other dragons, but... no diamond and, of course, its hybrids. However, I am particularly lucky in MS. I got the Diamond on my 3rd or 4th try and now have one rare left. All other rares I got from 1st or 2nd try. I begin to think that luckiness in these games is predetermined from the beginning.

riitzc
09-06-12, 01:36 PM
My luckiness has gone up since I stopped breeding for Diamond in DS but went up in MS when I started trying for Diamond x)

anketam
09-07-12, 06:20 AM
The phrase I have coined for this is 'feast or famine luck', in the long run, or across all players it will average out, but on the individual player level you either are going to be feasting on a ton of back to back rares, or you will be starving to death from lack of a single rare over the past month. It is rare to have a normal balanced luck in MS and DS.