PDA

View Full Version : Not only prices chgd, Mastery lvl 3&4 per item no gem reward!😡

monku96
09-06-12, 09:27 AM
It put a huge kink in my plans for redecorating with this price change thing. But then after setting out finished food & baking new batches the notice my mastery level increased on an item to level 3, NO GEM!

Did I miss something? Was there an announcement? What is the point of me trying to master each recipe on all the appliances now?

kieranyeow
09-06-12, 09:31 AM
It put a huge kink in my plans for redecorating with this price change thing. But then after setting out finished food & baking new batches the notice my mastery level increased on an item to level 3, NO GEM!

Did I miss something? Was there an announcement? What is the point of me trying to master each recipe on all the appliances now?

I Think Only The Second And Fourth Time Will Get Gems ��

sweetstuff525
09-06-12, 09:32 AM
Ohhhhhh noooo this better no be true.... It would be no point in playing..... Tl has to fix this

marrrina
09-06-12, 09:35 AM
I Think Only The Second And Fourth Time Will Get Gems ��

Yeah I was pretty sure the rewards were 1 - coins, 2 - gems, 3 - coins, 4 - gems. Or maybe that's wrong but I know it was an "every other level" sort of thing.

soclassymom
09-06-12, 09:36 AM
I mastered today the second time and got 1 gem
& fourth got 1 gem

sweetstuff525
09-06-12, 09:37 AM
Yeah I was pretty sure the rewards were 1 - coins, 2 - gems, 3 - coins, 4 - gems. Or maybe that's wrong but I know it was an "every other level" sort of thing.

Yeah but the first post is saying he was at level 2 in the dish then turned to level 3 and didn't receive the gem

monku96
09-06-12, 10:19 AM
Phew! So relieved. Could've sworn it was 3&4. But am more than happy to be wrong. Thanks!

pattypopo
09-06-12, 10:53 AM
Gems are definitely at level 2 and 4. Doesn't matter to me though because I 'm not cooking until they fix the double prices.

purplegem611
09-06-12, 12:11 PM

Did I miss something? Was there an announcement? What is the point of me trying to master each recipe on all the appliances now?Yes gems come when you master level 2 and 4 only

pinkster73
09-06-12, 01:35 PM
Yes gems come when you master level 2 and 4 only

Ding ding ding! Correct!

cr4zy_eights
09-06-12, 02:11 PM
This pricing seriously makes me mad!! Was about to do an early decorating for Halloween but not anymore :( I'm DONE till prices are back to normal.